Dream About George Bush

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Last night is the third time I've dreamed about George Bush. I dreamed that he was on a military base and a "test" had been set up- gigantic truck bombs. There were two army guys setting up the bombs and George was sitting inside a building at a safe distance and he was supposed to be the one to give the signal to set them off. The "code" was "One for the money, Two for the Show, Three to get ready, and Four to GO!" And, on the word "GO!" the bombs were supposed to go off.

For some reason, Bush decided to go down and find out what was taking so long and he was standing right beside the trucks and someone out of sight pronounced the words and I woke up knowing that the bombs were going to go off and Bush wouldn't have time to run away.

Maybe your sub-consious is trying to tell you something Laura if you have had recurring dreams about GW. I would like to ask (if I'm not being to personal or nosey) if you can remeber the other dreams realting to GW? Also have the dreams you've had all been recently or well spaced over time?

I must admit that it reminds me of what the C's have said about GW's intention to stay in power indefinetely (or untill he dies/is removed from power). Im no dream analyst, and there could be many reasons for such a dream, although it does strike me as a little odd that you would dream of an explosives test using Truck Bombs on a military installation. Why the truck bombs as opossed to conventional explosive devices and munnitions?

You never know, in a world where anything is possible, maybe you picked up on the thought waves of someone in the military who may wish to use truck bombs to destroy GW and then blame it on the "Non-Existant Islamic Terrorists". wouldn't that be a great excuse for joining Israel in the ongoing Middle Eastern war campaign against all Arabs.

Or maybe my own little I's are on paranoid overload at the moment and Im reading too much into everything lol.

Hi Appollynon,

Not trying to interject/intercept your questions to Laura and I certainly cannot speak for anyone and barely for myself. I had dreams during the winter season almost daily about being carved up like a thanksgiving turkey by the guy..
There was question you asked; "..it does strike me as a little odd that you would dream of an explosives test using Truck Bombs on a military installation. Why the truck bombs as opossed to conventional explosive devices and munnitions?"
Obviously my answer is complete speculation and you may not care to subject yourself to my reply 'but' this is my own thought. Perhaps the vehicles are to be used by "Non-Existant Islamic Terrorists" or loaned to ".." rented to.. for creating more stir in occupied countries or as false-flag mobiles was a thought that came to mind.
Those are very interesting dreams, is it that way each night (as Appollynon asked: consecutively or otherwise) Laura? Mine though different, I chaulked up as, "I'm the constitutional/bill of rights turkey."

What this makes me think of, is the possibility of the US administration deciding to back off from supporting Israel, and doing so by officially 'outing' Israel's part in 9-11, but by doing this inadvertantly incriminating themselves as well, and so being blown up by their own 'propaganda bomb', with no chance to run away.

if such a thing were to happen, this would have huge implications, Israel being armed to the teeth with nukes. they would no longer have any reason to pretend to 'play nice' by not using them. and that could start a whole chain of events

This dream reminds me of the Frankenstein myth. You know this unealthy dynamics between a creature and its creator. GW Bush probably worships destruction (the bomb), this adoration comes from strong and dangerous attachments like possessions (money), fame (show), ...

You know the end of Dr Frankenstein story, the creature kills its creator... the bomb explodes and GW Bush doesn't have time to go away.

Well, regarding the previous dreams about Bush, the first one was kind of funny: it showed Laura Bush as a zombie who was kept tied up in a back room except when they wanted to bring her out and get her to say and do things like a puppet.

The second one was about a group of men telling Bush that he had to stop playing around, that people were noticing that he wasn't really working... and he was arguing with them. They told him that he wasn't going to be president anymore, and some medical guys came in through a door carrying a straitjacket to put on Bush. At that moment, he realized that it wasn't a game even though they had induced him to want to be president by presenting it as "fun." So he got a cunning look on his face, stood up and puffed out his chest and said *I* am the president and I ORDER you to stand down!" And basically, Bush, being the created puppect suddenly turned on his masters.

Both of these dreams were before the 2004 elections. I thought I was done with Bush, but apparently not.

As for this most recent one, the only thing I can think of is that the "well laid plans" will "blow up in their faces" for some reason. I even had the idea that the guys laying the explosives and hooking up the wiring had done something tricky.

So, who knows? Just wanted to get this one on file.

On a lighter note, this blog http://derenegade.blogspot.com/ has lots of hilarious captions under real photos of Laura Bush claiming she is a robot.

Laura said:
Well, regarding the previous dreams about Bush, the first one was kind of funny: it showed Laura Bush as a zombie who was kept tied up in a back room except when they wanted to bring her out and get her to say and do things like a puppet.

If you have the dream again see if you can get Cheney and Rummy to help George check out those trucks...

I also had a theory.Maybe it could be how Georgie has been a useful idiot all along ,while in the back of his head and other people here(the super elite)telling him to go ahead and jump in bed with Israel so later we can destroy them .But the plan has blown up in their faces because he has been seen in the Israeli's(the psychopathic ones anyway)as pussy-footing around and has lost patience.Therefore getting an upper hand in getting to the kingdom of heaven .

Kinda like Israel saying "No, look!Let me show ya how it's done!

Laura said:
The second one was about a group of men telling Bush that he had to stop playing around, that people were noticing that he wasn't really working... and he was arguing with them. They told him that he wasn't going to be president anymore, and some medical guys came in through a door carrying a straitjacket to put on Bush. At that moment, he realized that it wasn't a game even though they had induced him to want to be president by presenting it as "fun." So he got a cunning look on his face, stood up and puffed out his chest and said *I* am the president and I ORDER you to stand down!" And basically, Bush, being the created puppect suddenly turned on his masters.
I remember just before the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq that he announced a set-up to be put in place which would benefit the locals particuarly by bringing in exiles. Both times when the timescale was down from 'the next two weeks' to 'the next couple of days', there was an about-face resulting in the mess now apparent. Both times it appeared that he had been over-ruled, the original plans were expected to work.

tschai said:
If you have the dream again see if you can get Cheney and Rummy to help George check out those trucks...
And get Laura to say "Danger Will Robinson", while moving her arms in a chopping motion...

Laura said:
The "code" was "One for the money, Two for the Show, Three to get ready, and Four to GO!" And, on the word "GO!" the bombs were supposed to go off.
Well the code seems to be from Carl Perkings 1955 rock-n-roll song "Blue Suede Shoes" except the end.

Well, its one for the money, Two for the show, Three to get ready, Now go, cat, go. But dont you step on my blue suede shoes. [...]

Pure, utter, complete Speculation:
1. For the money ='s? Afghan war (something seldom mentioned) Control of the Opium market and the pipeline from the Caspian Sea

2. For the Show ='s? The Shock and awe campaign = show. Televised around the globe like a rerun of the Flinstones.

3. To get ready ='s? What will escalate into a major war-sobe prepared (as the leader of Iran said, if you hit Syria we'll hit you.. Israel -"get your stuff (weapons/men) ready BuSh."

4. To go ='s? At this stage America will not be prepared. Iran will drop the dollar like a plague as well as several concerned middle eastern nations collapsing America's Wealth (defecit) as well as catch BuSh unprepared as he I imagine is likely the type to greatly underestimate his opponent (cocky, arrogant). In the end a greater middle eastern conflict would/will blow up in Israel's and America's faces?

Just some thoughts.

Hmmm...

Bombs.

Truck bombs.

I'm thinking false-flag "terror" a la Palestine, Iraq, 7/7, 9/11, etc.

I recall when the Texas City nuke thing was having a replay earlier this year I read something about Georgie Boy being very eager to press the button himself. It was probably from the discredited ken-welch.com site but, hey, let's face it, it sounds exactly like something President Nutjob would do...remember this guy tortured frogs and blew them up as a kid, this is only a very large adult sized version of that same, sick form of entertainment.

So we have Bush personally overseeing 911-2B, something happens and it does not go as planned. Frustrated, like some egomaniacal James Bond villian, he goes personally to see why his toy doesn't work. Then the magic code words are uttered and Drinky McCokehead gets hoisted by his own petard.

We can interpret this a number of ways. One being he literally goes to the targeted site (Sears Tower, Houston, "Liberty" Tower in LA, take your pick) and gets double-crossed by either the good guys who found out about it or the bad guys who want to dispose of the used up no good puppet (all while conviniently making Bush appear the martyr and no more suspicion on the Administration as the 911 perpetrators..and on to bigger, better, brighter wars and police states).

We could interpret metaphorically (which considering its a dream is the likely route) and in a positive way as the 911 truth movement finally wins in the coming months and Bush is, again, metaphorically, hoisted by his own petard. But then again that could just be wishful thinking.

In any case, the dream can be interpreted any number of ways. Whether it truly represents something that will come to pass or not, well as the saying goes, time will tell.

More speculating... the 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 could be related to the four planes of 9-11. I have a tendancy to see Jungian quaternities everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom