Dr.Hans-Joachim Zillmer books and videos

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I tell ya, that guy is just a mine of Information! He has a pretty interesting idea on how flash freezing can happen in nature via a not well known effect and he presents a very interesting incident 1848 in Tibet where over 50 wild oxen were apparently flash frozen in a lake in mid swim-movement, heads sticking out! The lake was completely frozen through and crystal clear so that you could see the oxen completely in mid swimming movement, flash frozen! Hint; it involves methane! That same effect could also explain permafrost.

Well, I’m currently thinking about how I could catalog and describe all his observations, findings and ideas in some sort of table form. I never listened to anybody so capable of questioning „facts“ we take for granted as he does.

I have to create such a table and document all this since it is so interesting. It will probably take a long time to assemble but I think it is worth it. There are so many interesting findings and ideas.

Last edited:

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
And on he goes! Zillmer, quote: „A Tsunami is not a wave, it is an energetic effect!“ Sounds crazy right, think again!

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
And on he goes. Have you ever heard or considered the fact that volcanos also spout out water? What, how and why? Think about it! Hint: Zillmer has thought about it.

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
It doesn not look like any of his books has been translated to English. It's unfortunate.

XPan

The Living Force
It doesn not look like any of his books has been translated to English. It's unfortunate.

Actually there are english books of Zillmer too. Not as many but i found at least three under his name, in the german Amazon by adding “englisch” to his name, instead of “english” (the latter only resulted into one book). I also found french versions.

The english versions are a lot more expensive, though.

Two coins discovered that are from the times Laura is writing about. One coin is from 67 CE and says Herut Zion which translate into Freedom for Zion. The other coin is from 70 years later. I must say it was rather exciting to see these coins while reading about the same time period in Laura's book.

Top Bottom