Dr.Hans-Joachim Zillmer books and videos

I tell ya, that guy is just a mine of Information! He has a pretty interesting idea on how flash freezing can happen in nature via a not well known effect and he presents a very interesting incident 1848 in Tibet where over 50 wild oxen were apparently flash frozen in a lake in mid swim-movement, heads sticking out! The lake was completely frozen through and crystal clear so that you could see the oxen completely in mid swimming movement, flash frozen! Hint; it involves methane! That same effect could also explain permafrost.

Well, I’m currently thinking about how I could catalog and describe all his observations, findings and ideas in some sort of table form. I never listened to anybody so capable of questioning „facts“ we take for granted as he does.

I have to create such a table and document all this since it is so interesting. It will probably take a long time to assemble but I think it is worth it. There are so many interesting findings and ideas.

Last edited:
And on he goes! Zillmer, quote: „A Tsunami is not a wave, it is an energetic effect!“ Sounds crazy right, think again!

And on he goes. Have you ever heard or considered the fact that volcanos also spout out water? What, how and why? Think about it! Hint: Zillmer has thought about it.

It doesn not look like any of his books has been translated to English. It's unfortunate.

It doesn not look like any of his books has been translated to English. It's unfortunate.

Actually there are english books of Zillmer too. Not as many but i found at least three under his name, in the german Amazon by adding “englisch” to his name, instead of “english” (the latter only resulted into one book). I also found french versions.

The english versions are a lot more expensive, though.

Two coins discovered that are from the times Laura is writing about. One coin is from 67 CE and says Herut Zion which translate into Freedom for Zion. The other coin is from 70 years later. I must say it was rather exciting to see these coins while reading about the same time period in Laura's book.

And on he goes! Zillmer, quote: „A Tsunami is not a wave, it is an energetic effect!“ Sounds crazy right, think again!

I'll repost what I wrote in the Tsunami thread here, since it explains in more detail what I brought up above:

How a tsunami moves
Tsunamis create waves and the waves move.

A while ago Dr.Hans-Joachim Zillmer suggested something about Tsunamis that I found rather intriguing and worthy of investigation:

Here is the section where Zillmer talks about what he means (german):

In summary, what Zillmer suggest is basically the following:

1 = A Tsunami is not a wave, it is an energetic effect

2 = It is difficult if not impossible that a tsunami is created by things like earth plates at the bottom of the ocean being pushed up or down or against each other

3 = let's say a giant tsunami is triggered in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean; The water itself doesn't move at all for thousands of kilometers; instead, what is happening is similar to what happens in a Newton's cradle. See also here. Take a look, what happens to the balls in the middle, they don't move. That means, for example, that if you were in the middle of the ocean (on a ship or anywhere under the ocean itself) when the giant tsunami of the 2004 was triggered, you wouldn't have noticed any movement of the water. If you had dived and floated in the water there in the middle of the ocean, you wouldn't have been moved a millimeter by the tsunami. All those water molecules stay stationary (they don't move), instead they all simultaneously make a very tiny oval movement which nudges the adjacent molecule (very similar to the Newton's cradle example) to carry on the energy (no movement, but the energy moves through the molecules instead). The water continues to be still: no water has moved from the "epicenter" of the tsunami anywhere. Instead, energy is carried through the stationary water/molecules.

4 = There are no waves on the open oceans caused by Tsunamis

5 = A gas eruption (or I guess any other trigger that triggers the following) excites/stimulates all the water molecules to oscillate simultaneously within a several kilometers high water column

5 = A tsunami only becomes a wave on shore or near the shore when kinetic energy is transformed into potential energy (when the kinetic energy of the tsunami hits a continental slope for example). Only then water begins to move and creates a wave (size and how it behaves largely dependent on the makeup of the shore (shallow for example))

6 = The oval effect of the water molecules also explains how and why water is receding before a wave from a tsunami comes inland

7 = Consequently, Zillmer suggest that all the sensors that are operating in the oceans "to measure/predict" a tsunami are practically useless if they don't detect (take into account) that described effect. For example; buoys in the oceans that don't take those factors into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom