Disturbing Time Loop Dream

Aiming

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I'd like to share a dream I had the night before last, which was very disturbing.
Let me start off with saying that neither do I watch horror movies, nor do I play video games, so the type of the dream's images are untypical to me. Do not read if you're sensitive to gory images.

So, that night there was a violent storm raging outside, and we could hear tree trunks outside snapping because of those heavy winds. My hubby @Theodor and I had been reading in Klinghardt's book on psycho-kinesiology.

Psychokinesiology according to Dr. Klinghardt (source: praxis.henriette-bauer.de/psychokinesiologie-nach-dr-klinghardt/)

Some physical or psychological illnesses have their origin completely or partly in the subconscious, which stores every memory from the past life - from childhood on. If these are emotional injuries that have been repressed in terms of emotional content, we speak of an unresolved emotional conflict. Even if we no longer consciously remember the stored events, they have a lasting influence on our lives, because they produce repetitions. To counteract this, Dr. Klinghardt has developed psychokinesiology. Psychokinesiological therapy involves muscle testing to communicate with the subconscious.

In kinesiology, it is believed that all levels of people are interconnected. Through muscle testing, it is possible to communicate with the body-mind-spirit system of the human being. Muscle testing is the tool of the kinesiologist. Through these tests, the body is "questioned" about what is stressing it or causing blockages.

To master the muscle test is an art that needs to be learned with love and patience.
Dr. Klinghardt

Psychological kinesiology according to Dr. Klinghardt combines many approaches of kinesiology, which considers both diagnosis and therapy. Through this type of therapy, the body directly communicates what can be done to correct a problem or achieve a specific goal. In this case, the body then specifies which measures should be taken in which order and when. With the help of muscle testing, customized therapy paths can be developed. By working in the person's subconscious, the conflict content can be brought to mind and thus decoupled from the original trauma. This has a liberating effect for the client in the long run.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

When we were going to sleep, I thought I could try and focus in on the chronically tight muscle in my right calf and see if anything came up WRT to a potential cause apart from the strictly physical. I fell asleep while focusing on this muscle and then had the following dream:

"I was in a large building and walked into a room, which was filled with a couple of people. I sensed that something was off and turned around to go into another room. Then, when I came into another room, I realized that these were the same people as in the other room before. I thought, "Oh no, I've dreamt this before, but at the time I didn't recall it". I again left the room in order to go into another room, yet again, in the next room, I was seeing the same people. When I wanted to leave the room this time, it wasn't possible, the door had been closed by the wicked looking 'controller'.

This controller was about to play a 'game' with us and everyone in the room was forced to participate. I asked what this game was about, and he replied that it was about 'making holes into someone else', and that someone in the group was to be chosen as the one this is being done to.
As it turned out, he chose me and proceeded, with a knife, to cut into me and bit by bit, cut off parts of my body. It was gruesome, I couldn't move. He was also joined by two other men doing this, who obviously enjoyed to inflict suffering.

What was strange, however, was that I saw what was happening, but didn't really feel any pain. While this happened, I had the understanding that I had learned in previous rounds of this 'dream' to cope with it in another way, to breathe and be differently so that I wouldn't feel the pain. I also remember that while this was going on, I was looking at the controller (who looked like a teenager) and I wondered, "Why is nobody stopping and punishing him for what he's doing here? Why is he allowed to do that?"

This activity went on until I "died". However, when I awoke again, whole and unscathed, the gory game just continued - as if in a next round of the game, in another setting - it all seemed to continue on and on within a timeloop.

One time, the group was out running to some location, and it was clear that upon reaching said location, the injuring by the controller would continue. We reached a large hall, which was inhabited by a full-blown out-of-control psychopath. He wouldn't choose a single person out of the group, but he, with his axe and/or chainsaw, would attack everyone entering his room and maim and kill the person.

In the next scene, I found myself working together with two other people: we were trying to escape the controller so as to escape this time loop. Somehow, we managed to outsmart him and could escape the next round of 'games'."

When I awoke, my whole body was tensed up. For one, the dream didn't feel like a dream, but felt eerily real. Second, for anyone who watched the series "Peripheral", where people - with their minds - access another reality via technology, yet everything they experience there, e.g. injuries, is being experienced by the actual physical body - this dream felt similar in that it felt real even though the link to that reality was only via the mind.

Third, when awakening from the dream I had the impression that what was happening were actions by really nasty 4D STS teenagers playing their type of "video game" with us 3D souls, inflicting suffering via this game and feeding off the resulting negative emotions.

And fourth, I wondered whether anyone here had a similar type of dream, or whether this dream - even though it could simply be an allegory of the classic 4D-3D-STS dynamics - was merely a result of the storm outside, along with whatever energies were around, and/or was it directly connected to my focus on my tight muscle before falling asleep, bringing to the fore an actual memory, however veiled or distorted it was.

Third, when awakening from the dream I had the impression that what was happening were actions by really nasty 4D STS teenagers playing their type of "video game" with us 3D souls, inflicting suffering via this game and feeding off the resulting negative emotions.
This is a very interesting way to look at nightmares.

I had very similar dream a few times.
You woke up in terror and for a moment you are not sure was it a dream and is it really over.
You lie in your bed inspect your body for the cuts or even missing parts and other second you
are like sucked back into another dream wich takes place in different envirnoment with different tormentor.
Like levels of a videogame.
After first few cuts you realize that you do not feel pain and that your body heals wounds right away.
Superpower of instant regeneration.
They can not harm you but you must go through all the levels till the end.
So, you woke up few times and always something suckes you back.
And in a dream someone is with me and my mission is to protect that person through that hell by any means.

I had a somewhat similar dream a couple weeks ago. I was riding a bike through a town, and there were people spaced out through the town, and I knew they were all there to try and kill me, and not let me leave this town. I turned around to try and ride my bike out the other side of town, but it was the same thing…people wanting to stop me from leaving.
Then I was attacked by a man and he had a knife. I was off the bike wrestling with this guy, and I also had a knife. In the dream I was stabbing him, and it felt very real…what I imagine stabbing someone’s flesh would feel like. I stabbed him a few times while dodging his knife, but eventually he sliced me across my right shin, and I woke up suddenly and my leg felt like it was on fire for a couple seconds.
Very strange indeed.

Try analyzing the dream by looking at each player as an archetype. At first glance, it looks like you were dealing with a tormentor. Perhaps it is showing you that it is impossible to out smart the tormentor and you need help from your higher self.

Are you dealing with a relentless tormentor that is a constant drain on your energy?

I've also had a similar series of dreams several years ago. They always involved me and a group of people trying to evade and escape from these dastardly characters exactly as you described. Their entire purpose seemed to be horrifically torturing, maiming, and killing people which they greatly enjoyed. It seemed almost futile trying to escape, trapped in some strange world. You could run and hide, but sooner or later they would find you. I think your theory about these entities being 4th density STS teenagers playing 'games' is really interesting, @Aiming .

Well, when I woke up today, I thought "It would be nice if from time to time in my dreams I just took a quiet and kind walk through nature!

Almost every night tangled in trouble in my dreams.

I'm never afraid and I usually solve things in my dreams, but the truth is a bit tiring.

It seems that the part of us that survives the death of the physical body is the subconscious, so a fairly accurate assessment of our real being can occur in dreams.

Perhaps we can see "how we react" in a certain situation in a dream and have a clue as to what we can do in a conscious state.

That is, be attentive to try to change that reaction that we do not like in the dream, in everyday situations.

That can be rooted in our own knowledge of what is desirable, which in the end will be our subconscious way of being.

For example, in your dream, if I had it too, I would like to think that I would react by volunteering so that the others in the room do not suffer and that if there is no acceptable way out of fighting against martyrdom, I would accept it with the conviction that that what matters is the soul.

It is perhaps the reaction that I would like, which does not mean that my subconscious acted like that.

In short, if everything is lessons, what happens in dreams can be too.

I had very similar dream a few times.
You woke up in terror and for a moment you are not sure was it a dream and is it really over.
You lie in your bed inspect your body for the cuts or even missing parts and other second you
are like sucked back into another dream wich takes place in different envirnoment with different tormentor.
Like levels of a videogame.
After first few cuts you realize that you do not feel pain and that your body heals wounds right away.
Superpower of instant regeneration.
They can not harm you but you must go through all the levels till the end.
So, you woke up few times and always something suckes you back.
And in a dream someone is with me and my mission is to protect that person through that hell by any means.
I have similar dreams usually a terrorist attack.

With the bold part, I do not know how to explain it scientifically but I just noticed whenever this happens to me, it seems like I have already woke up but my body hasnt yet. It sucks me back in the dream and what I usually do to cut my fears is just to be an observer of the horror knowing that it is just a dream and wait for my body to wake up. It could be that the body is in REM but not in the wake state yet and the reason why we can move our eyes but not our body. 🤔🤔🤔

Back
Top Bottom