Disinfo-Misinfo, Cointelpro, Mkultra, Bollyn, Ruppert and ST9-11

sleepyvinny said:
gad, this has gone SO far off topic (maybe I shoulda created a new thread?), but I wanted to bring this up as it is a fundamental point. especially as this idea of pursuing experience IS used as a tool of cointelpro, to vector people away from pursuing anything else, the new age movement being a prime example, and all religions to some extent.
Your points ends up on the mark.

Cointelpro could go further back and deeper than we realize. Our knowledge base has been altered, the populations deceived. What anart linked to was when and how, but not what. Here is the modern means and method of removing the last shards of knowledge.

http://www.realityzone.com/hiddenagenda2.html

It filled the populations with notions that they know much more than they really do then went to the task of "vector(ing) people away from pursuing anything else" or seeking that knowledge that was hidden. Basically putting them to sleep with experiences that were created by media to promote fantasy that became the basis for the many consumer experinces that make huge profits and keep people distracted and somewhat satified with their lives.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I agree, that does look like an overwhelming pattern - experience. There are many people looking for spiritual experiences - the whole hippy movement tried that one. There's also yogis and others whose goal is to glimpse alternative realities, etc. But what's the benefit? Consider how many people channel.
ScioAgapeOmnis has a perspective I can agree on and perhaps add to.

The Indigenous people as well as the Celtic people had a practice of using "Trance technology" is use as Prometheuspan describes. One of the pieces of information about the "Old World" of Europe from the medieval days that is lost is the origin of "April Fools day". I fyou search it out you will discover some very bizarre and ambiguous origins. Some of the more credible explanations are founded in descriptions of foolish behaviors.

Such behaviors, I've learned, are from the uses of post hypnotic programming for entertainment purposes, which would include "spiritual experiences". Through the uses of somnambulism rather than drugs, people can experience as groups, conditionally and reciprocally, escalating emotional and spiritual states including visual and aural hallucinations.

The link I provided earlier says as much from a perspective that medical research bears out,

http://www.hypnos.co.uk/hypnomag/peltbook/chapter4p4.htm

My point being that the pursuit of knowlege of all types should, as ScioAgapeOmnis says, have some use. As Prometheus says, we should be using the trance for constructive purposes. And as Sleepyvinney implies, pursuit of knowledge that we can use has been discouraged and so entire populations have no clue of what is possible.

Meaning that through mkultra, all efforts to find 9-11 truth could be deflected by 150,000 people who had a forgotten experience at childhood which still controls them unconsciously and they act on it everyday erroneously yet sincerely in someway, working to disinform those of us who are trying to establish the truth of what happened on 9-11

Christophera, I'm wondering if you've had a chance to read Secret History of the World http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=42

It goes into considerable depth on not only the control of what society understands about history, but also the control of humanity throughout the ages. It is an enormous piecework, but more than worth the time and effort, and it speaks to most, if not all, of the topics you've brought up.

anart said:
Christophera, I'm wondering if you've had a chance to read Secret History of the World http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=42

It goes into considerable depth on not only the control of what society understands about history, but also the control of humanity throughout the ages. It is an enormous piecework, but more than worth the time and effort, and it speaks to most, if not all, of the topics you've brought up.
I perused the index of,

Secret History of the World http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=42

and found that it indeed covers a great deal of the worlds shadowy aspects. Nice to see such a complete compilation.

I was disappointed to NOT find the word somnambulism in the index, which is how secret societies keep secrets by inducting children as young as 3.5 years with hypnosis to levels of somnambulism where hyperamnesia is normal.

Once memory control is established around age 5-6, before the age of reason, exploiting the instinct of fear, whatever knowledge is gained through that same mental state which was started at the very young age, is totally unavailable to the conscious mind. This continues throughout life.

I have made a quality inference which is supported by much research into hypnosis which I call INFERENCE ONE. The first step to mind control is memory control.

http://members.tripod.com/truthasaur/2emo6.html

What is interesting is that every psychologist I have presented that to has agreed that it is a valid inference. However, when asked to sign a delaration stating such, they all became afraid.

The secrets and oral histories of ancient guilds and orders were kept with somnambulistic states for centuries, and apparently, the crusades as well as the inquisitions served the purpose of eliminating the awareness of all of that.

Meaning we are deeply disinformed, at the beginning of 9-11 disinformation.

Christophera said:
I doubt anyone here would argue this point with you. ;) Part of what we try to do here is peel away the layers of programming and disinformation that we've all been steeped in since childhood, in order to be able to look for the truth of any matter with eyes that are fairly clearly focused - it is an ongoing process, which is why we say that what we have, at this point, is a working hypothesis.

I am familiar with (though not well-versed in) the ritual inculcation of children into both secrets and service by any number of 'secret' and elite organizations - and realize that the rabbit hole goes much deeper than I probably care to see. However, I suppose I have to wonder at what point does the secret society aspect of things serve as a distraction away from getting to the heart of the matter? Once one understands that our entire reality is manufactured, then, at least in my experience, it becomes a matter of course that secret societies aid that status quo.

The heart of the matter - again, at least to my understanding - may very well be that we all have before us an opportunity to truly change only one thing - ourselves - and that often takes a lifetime of work. I digress a bit, so apologies for that, but I suppose I'm just pointing out that the disinformation goes much, much deeper than society, history, religion or even 911 - it reaches into our very understanding of reality, and if a few of us can start to get a grasp on that, then perhaps we can help others do the same and really change things.

anart said:
Christophera said:
I doubt anyone here would argue this point with you. ;) Part of what we try to do here is peel away the layers of programming and disinformation that we've all been steeped in since childhood, in order to be able to look for the truth of any matter with eyes that are fairly clearly focused - it is an ongoing process, which is why we say that what we have, at this point, is a working hypothesis.
Generally, what you say is correct and valid. I however grew up very close to indigneous American people who practice sun worship and used the very deep trances I mention in exactly the way I describe them. To them the knowledge is sacred and they have taught me about it. To me, this is more than a "working hypothesis", I've seen all factions in actions.

anart said:
The heart of the matter - again, at least to my understanding - may very well be that we all have before us an opportunity to truly change only one thing - ourselves - and that often takes a lifetime of work. I digress a bit, so apologies for that, but I suppose I'm just pointing out that the disinformation goes much, much deeper than society, history, religion or even 911 - it reaches into our very understanding of reality, and if a few of us can start to get a grasp on that, then perhaps we can help others do the same and really change things.
prometheuspan said:
I think that the place that we differ the most is i'm more interested in reviving trance technologies and you are a victim of them, so its a hard sell for you.
anart, you are so correct with this, "may very well be that we all have before us an opportunity to truly change only one thing - ourselves" and I will add evidence to the fact that I am working towards that goal like no one else ever, with more, as I say above, than a "working hypothesis"

I have actually conceived of a method that we may consciously work directly with our unconscious mind in a very direct and deep fashion and currently, with 3 others, have filed a lawsuit in federal court to compel "specific performance" of the municipality I live in to administer an experiemntal treatment to help people with mental illness or drug and alcohol problems. to help thoe suffering, those endangerd by their behaviors and prove out a method to work with the deep unconscious, is the first real step towards "truly change(ing).. one thing - ourselves" that can be seen as a societal direction for us.

Below is a link to a scan of EXHIBIT 3 in case cv06-2085 filed in the US. District Court For the Central District of California. As you can see the method was basically approved of by the top psychological authority of Santa Barbara County and the associated top medical doctor who state they will "carry my request forward" to the State to seek permission to administer the experimental treatment.

http://algoxy.com/psych/psyimages/confirmsbcomh.jpg

I used a F.O.I.A. on their superiors to get that answer and there was no response. This was not the authors of the letter failing to respond. This was their superiors or the State directing the non response.

Can you guess the implications of this?

Christophera said:
anart said:
Christophera said:
Generally, what you say is correct and valid. I however grew up very close to indigneous American people who practice sun worship and used the very deep trances I mention in exactly the way I describe them. To them the knowledge is sacred and they have taught me about it. To me, this is more than a "working hypothesis", I've seen all factions in actions.
Generally, what oestoteric organisations tend to do is give their 'initiate' a 'taste' of what they are on about and if they go off and bibblebabble about it saying that 'this is the only way' or 'I am an initiate' or 'I have the real deal', they quietly withhold any futher information.... the initiate has failed the 'test'.... They do not aquire any futher information...

anart said:
prometheuspan said:
I think that the place that we differ the most is i'm more interested in reviving trance technologies and you are a victim of them, so its a hard sell for you.
Christophera said:
anart, you are so correct with this, "may very well be that we all have before us an opportunity to truly change only one thing - ourselves" and I will add evidence to the fact that I am working towards that goal like no one else ever, with more, as I say above, than a "working hypothesis"
What, bibblebabble?! Its got a real loud noisy engine on it!! :D Hows about you tell us what is more than a 'working hypothesis' for you and how come you know this (unlikely) and how it makes you 'special'? If you've got someting to say, well, just say it. Its so much simpler and if you have an helpful technology, just share it, don't jealously guard it or patent it in order to make money from it.

Christophera said:
I have actually conceived of a method that we may consciously work directly with our unconscious mind in a very direct and deep fashion and currently, with 3 others, have filed a lawsuit in federal court to compel "specific performance" of the municipality I live in to administer an experiemntal treatment to help people with mental illness or drug and alcohol problems. to help thoe suffering, those endangerd by their behaviors and prove out a method to work with the deep unconscious, is the first real step towards "truly change(ing).. one thing - ourselves" that can be seen as a societal direction for us.

Below is a link to a scan of EXHIBIT 3 in case cv06-2085 filed in the US. District Court For the Central District of California. As you can see the method was basically approved of by the top psychological authority of Santa Barbara County and the associated top medical doctor who state they will "carry my request forward" to the State to seek permission to administer the experimental treatment.

I used a F.O.I.A. on their superiors to get that answer and there was no response. This was not the authors of the letter failing to respond. This was their superiors or the State directing the non response.

Yeah, if you do not share with us (unconditionally and for free) what these 'new methods' are, then they are not worth a bean. And so it is to STO, but not STS....

[forgive me if this is going too off topic but.....]

Reading this thread, particularly about the relevance of any particular aspect of 9/11, and which is the better to pursue to 'expose the perpetrators' made me think - "What difference does it make anyway? The american public has acquiesced in cluster and incendiary bombing of children for decades, all across the world.......yet it scarcely impacts on the american body politic?

How many thousands die from starvation week in week out? malaria? diarrhea? etc..... American, western and other peoples (en masse) largely simply just shrug this off. That's in spite of it being a far greater tragedy, and our own individual culpability.

So I don't quite understand what special power 9/11 should have. I suppose it is because it WAS such an effective psychological trauma for so many of us - that we lose sight of its real relevance amongst far greater crimes. Sadly I include myself in that. Maybe the '9/11 thing' lets people externalise and focus that self-contempt that inevitably arises from such self-knowledge.

It is much easier to find evidence of many thousands of people dying from *preventable* disease and simple hunger right across the world than it is to find 'proof' of anything around 9/11?

Yet that doesn't make any difference? Nothing much happens - so why should 9/11 matter especially? I suppose the hope is that eventually it will all lead to some greater honesty in public affairs etc, some resolution of wider issues (food/resources etc)......likely the same people/agendas are involved? etc etc.

Sure, but why does it take 9/11 and the winding course of claim/counter-claim to find 'proof' enough to 'do something' when it is so apparent millions have died elsewhere - and STILL do? Aren't they proof enough, is my point, I suppose -- and yet nothing really happens - nothing really changes.

Sometimes I wonder if that wasn't (part) of the purpose of 9/11 in the first place. To direct attention AWAY from the real issues - starvation, preventable disease, land/water dispossession, exploitation - all the REAL issues MOST people have to deal with as some dreadful workcamp-fascist capitalism stamps on faces around the world? 9/11 is so much more 'exciting' and personally psychologically powerful - unforgettable even - and touched 'us all' (? - visually at least). Whereas the starving and clusterbombed children STILL die almost without acknowledgement. DIRECT american/western cupability can be shown for much of it -
yet........nothing much changes on that score?

I guess there's an implicit criticism in there of any 9/11 'research' - but I include myself in it. mea culpa. I sometimes feel bitter that I let 9/11 impact my life so much - when all I did was switch on the TV. And like most everyone else I have been hypnotised and traumatised since. I feel like I have let whoever was responsible for 9/11 set MY agenda - for that I personally feel foolish.

In the developing world 1 in 5 are 'chronically undernourished'. That's 777 million people. There is a great injustice therfeore in concentrating so much on 3000 newyorkers? doesn't that itself illustrate the strengths of the 'agenda-setting' 9-11 paradigm - that 'progressives' have spent so much effort on it all? 9-11 can be seen as un-extraordinary - in terms of the reality of US foreign policy: kennan's state department rationale AND Monroe doctrine AND the imperial nature of american policy. Accepting 9/11 as a singularly important event accepts the entire false paradigm? It accepts US policy and administration has dramatically changed, or something has dramatically changed at least.......doesn't it? When it really hasn't - 700 million were starving before - they still are? western/intellectual parochialism maybe? [this is meant more as mea culpa than bald criticism btw :) AIA - apologies in advance? ]

anart wrote:

"false class conciousness" maybe?

I'm always surprised how ignored the idea of 'false class conciousness' is because it fits very well with all that conspiracy line? That history IS false - in the sense that what we have always had is history through a class perspective. That our understanding of 'reality' IS wrong - because we are indoctinated in a system that serves and protects ruling class interests etc. All that seems perfect perspective for conspiracy theorists, yet it so rarely is? I find it interesting that the idea of 'false conciousness' is so acceptable nowadays, so long as the class aspect is missing - yet for myself the idea of 'false conciousness' is pretty ridiculous, without the class aspect. Even with it, it's never been anything one could stand too firmly upon - "You don't understand because you have a false class conciousness!" etc

the_last_name_left said:
So I don't quite understand what special power 9/11 should have.
Well, the answer is simple, and you could figure it out all yourself with a little thinking.

It allowed G.W. Bush and his comrades to introduce in the USA what is effectively becoming "Marshall Law" - that is laws made ad hoc for whatever purposes the administration wants to use them. This "war on terrorism" then started to propagate all over the world, infecting country after country.

See, for instance Bush Moves Toward Martial Law and The Marshall Law Government

As I said - you could have figured the answer yourself - if your question was a sincere one.

I didn't mean what significance 9/11 has for the perpetrators - I mean for any OPPOSITION to it, and for what it means to progressives - people who don't want to live under totalitarianism/fascism/militancy/exploitation/violence etc........

you could have figured the answer yourself - if your question was a sincere one.
You don't think it was a sincere question?

the_last_name_left said:
I didn't mean what significance 9/11 has for the perpetrators - I mean for any OPPOSITION to it, and for what it means to progressives - people who don't want to live under totalitarianism/fascism/militancy/exploitation/violence etc........
This is just plain weird. You don't get it? If you live under such a regime or are subject to it then THAT is the significance for any opposing parties. What's so hard to undertand about that?

"Yeah, if you do not share with us (unconditionally and for free) what these 'new methods' are, then they are not worth a bean. And so it is to STO, but not STS...."

I would love to share with you what i know, it differs some from what i can put together from chrises assorted sites.

Heres a nutshell for ya which i am cutting and pasting from elsewhere.
-------------
The true leader shows his brethren a future worth having, a better future worth living for.
-----------------------
http:(2slsh)tribes.tribe.net/scifiparables?_click_path=Application%5Btribe%5D.Tribe%5B438a18e6-0fff-47bf-8849-c1cdf7c2799f%5D

order and chaos.
swimmingly dancing
ehcolations of fractal equations
hopping in song up and down scale
bopping quantum frothy hyperholography
spin and memory
quantum information
pattern and chaos;
self replicating forms of order and biochemistry....
a fractal holographic universe;
echolating patterns of time and space and scale
infinities of staircases built in a thousand shells
concentric circle superbubbles in tenth dimensional
hyperspace

the distal and proximal stimulus!
what is the true nature of reality?
for all we can know is subjective to our lens of perceptions
and all we can do is according to what we can thus know

the mind, sleeping in its permutations of instinct and
social order and civil law; the great grand effort to have a civilization?
where is it going and what has it wrought?

as we tumble down the corridor of the fate of mere fractal chaos permutations as they tumble down space time and out the door of the "now"

As we live lives in biochemical supersuits of
spacetime called bodies; self aware and thus
self observing;

matter can be transformed into energy;
matter is composed of energy.
Matter is the strong force which is a knot of a loop
of bouncing fractal quantum particles entangled with each other and thus stopped in apparent time space
due to their entanglement;
the universe is pure energy; matter is an illusion.

but wait, it gets worse.
because those quanta are fractal bubbles hopping in fractal hyperspace; none of their true properties can be known other than in mad scientists experiments.
Nobody knows what atoms are actually doing or how they behave until we smash them apart, or use radiation to fly past it and make a false image negative
print.

There is no determined quantity of energy for any photon, and every electron is a shell of potential identities until interaction with another particle causes a force collapse into particle behavior.

the quantum scale is layers of fractal scale doing concentric circles with each other.
As an electron orbits a nucleus, so does a planet orbit
a star as does the strong force have a moon called the
weak force and so on through the forces.
A photon? a wave a mile tall and wide until measured;
a singlurity when actually observed.

Virtual photons abounding;
there is no actual "energy."
Just the quantum memory of probability of the feild opening and closing in a frothy fluctuation....

all matter is energy. All energy is Information.

We are potentially God awakening;
we are behaving like the worst case scenario of the
spoiled brat civilization;
our potentiate as infinite as colonizing the galaxy;
our destiny uncertain as we fall back down the tunnels
into mortal instincts
and the entropy of social and civil order
and chaos
traveling in language through space and time
a million propagandas
and a thousand paradigms
keeping time with each other in our collective heads
as consciousness imprints itself upon the quantum level;
by virtue of having some"thing" be the observer;
we are here to see the universe;
and we are thus its caretakers just as we are its gods.
we are RESPONSIBLE for it, not just ON TOP of it;

We are capable of awakening; from a collective dream;
from a hival herdal monkey mind fooling itself to thinking its civilized by having technology and apparent law and order;

to the actual disorder, entropy, chaos, we actually
see as evidence before us in American Politics;
the most corrupt administration ever finally being overturned by bored near democracy;
the levels of control dispelled by the growing evidence
of simple cause and effect building up its blueprint on reality;

they had and have it all wrong. They don't know how to run a civilization. They don't know right from wrong, they don't know how to make peace, and they don't care.

Civilization is run by bad rulers. They are bad mostly because they are ignorant and arrogant; not by intention, but the outcome is the same so it doesn't matter that they don't mean the rest of us harm.

Their laws and traditions and customs and ideas about the nature of reality?
They are just maps and nothing more.
They are reports by some person of their experiences
subjectively, commmunicated subjectively and experienced and interpreted subjectively by an oberver.
They are not objective realities; they are only the best
answers somebody came up with at some time or another.

And so everybody makes their way as best they can
via maslows hierarchy of needs as it might translate into a pure causal actual architecture; we are the beings who are made of materiality; biochemical chaos.
and we are thus biochemical machines; requiring biochemical sustainence.
we need. We need air, we need water, we need food,
we need sleep, we need some variation of the right conditions for our temperature to be just right;
And instinct even tricks us into thinking we NEED sex.

We need Physical, Social, Emotoinal, Mental, And Spiritual Levels of stuff.

If a baby doesn't get its social needs met, it can die;
(accidental early nursing experiments...lol.)

The human animal meets its needs one need at a time. And most of what anybody ever does in their whole life is to meet their own needs.

Thats what drives everything ultiamtely; some form of selfishness. And the only way to beat it is written like an echo to the instinct in the mammalian brain; COOPERATION.

When a civilization can make as its first priority meeting the needs of its civil population; then the needs of the civil population will cease and crime will stop. But the rich and greedy don't want to take a chance on turning their proffits. So we slide down the slippery slope toward social entropy.

When a civilization can make as its first priority meeting the needs of its civil population; then and only then can we be said to have graduated out of oligarchy
and into genuine democracy. We live in an oligarchy.
A very small number of people determine what the rest of us get to do, see, hear, think, or react to;

and they sell us a million and one things as promises
to meet our needs, but; their success hinges on not giving us the real thing so that we keep coming back for more.

And so life slides in American civilization down the tubes in a rush of work and no time; and the "nuclear family" is actually made itself into a batch of perfect strangers who hardly ever see each other.

Pack psychology and Egotism ensue;
and what is left?

a thousand bodies of information which are incontrobvertible and a million propaganda bodies of information which are trying to sway the populations minds not to see what the real solutions are and really how simple the puzzle is.

The truth of science;
and almost everything else.

two forces; fighting for the soul of humanity like lucifer and God.

every propaganda is simply what somebody said to cover the truth, distract from the truth, or sway somebody to do something.

the truth of science;
propaganda warfare;
order and chaos;
spinning like the tao
tossing over the real questions that are the most fundamental ?

what is true ethics?
what is right and wrong?
how do we as a civilization define ourselves as different from the law of the jungle?

This "I"ness that one experiences as the subjective
center of the universe; and the universe;
as above, so below, as within, so without;
as the universe; so the soul;
the astronaut and the psychonaut;
each of us travels both paths
each of us makes two journeys;
one within us, and one outside of us.

Do you know where you are going?
because 99 percent of the population is participating
in pushing human civilization to the brink of ecological armageddon, and all we need to do to really solve it
is get these damn alpha dominant jerks to chill out and masturbate.

Cooperation; Competition. The secret truth;
every competition is a waste of time.

All of this fighting for oil?
black tar stupid.
all of this posturing and bullying and bickering?
ape dumb.
All of this propaganda warfare?
The life of trolls?
The big batch of noise they have made to keep us in a box;

this social cage is the bubble thats got to pop sooner or later.

Beyond the social cage is everything called freedom.
inside of it is for 95 percent of the population a way of life backed up behind having a nuclear family and a 9 to five job. But wait, do you ev3n bother to notice that you end up going "out" to the "Social scene"?
Humanity ends up recreating the tribal experience;
but they trick you and end up making you pay for it.

And there out at the social scene? what do you find?
people who don't want to see, don;t want to talk about
don't want to have you stir up the herd.

People who are invested in the system; invested in the box; in the big god of deception, they will fight for the system.

They are nearly self identifying. "con" - Servative.

Civilzations being run by literally a million and one propaganda artists.

The last thing they want is for you to explore inner space and actually get somewhere. The last thing they want is for us to actually get humanity colonized into space.

They want people HERE on EARTH to be SLAVEs to the grind.

the social cage; ideas and paradigms and the tower of babylon we are collectively building;
lighting drifting like fire down in a spiral expression of
DNA.
our instincts and our needs and what we will do to each other and the rules that they could think up 4000
years ago are falling that way, just like rome fell before us.

As we fall, we can stop the fall by awakening.
But the bell curves of possible futures meet there at their own sharp arc.
At some point, there is a point of no return;
at some point the diabolization of women becomes
the slavery of gender and mother nature;

at some point the concepts as descriptions become
only just the perfect boxes; frighteningly false in their
false implications just as they are beautiful inside their
contexts as poetry.

as the psychonautic journey progresses, we can either choose to be ego invested, or we can choose to be cosm invested. This is ultimately the true definition of ethics; wether we invest ourselves by force of attention to selfishness or to service.

Behind that apparent paradox lies a riddle of the difference between knowing the path and walking the path. There are a million jesus impersonators camped around the self realization that the ego is just
an illusion, thinking that thus they are the one and only true god and the rest of us are beholden beneath them.
The truth is the reverse; the universe is awake where it
most strongly self observes.
Any one of us is contributing to the observation; and thus driving the end product of the fractal chaos decision process.

the truth is that YOU are god.
the question is whether or not you have the personal
power to embrace that, or settle for being something
thats just a body.
you can be your body; or you can be fractal holography.

you can't have your cake and eat it 2.
-------------------

That said, lets make it relevant to this conversation.

http:(2slsh)tribes(dot)tribe.net/psychonautics?_click_path=Application%5Btribe%5D.Tribe%5B2deea999-20a1-48cc-801f-34fdfa604172%5D

Advertisement
So this is the information you won't find on the internet, at least not easilly.

1.Psychotropic substances have a tendency to push us towards alpha or theta states.
particularly the "psychoactives" group goes off towards theta.

2. Beta waves are really frontal coretex dominance; ie, the Ego state.
Beta waves are the result of having the ego mind in a sort of suspended
holodeck of the diffference between the distal and proximal stage.
scholar.google.com/scholar

3. Alpha waves are really occipital or upper limbic dominance and correspond to
imagerial thinking, imagination, etc. The way thus to get into alpha conditions
are to use techniques such as lucid visualization. (which can be hundreds of times
better as an induction than the standard primive control freak hypnotism model.)
We actually build dreams in alpha states but the conscious mind experiences them
when they are loaded into the imaginal stage which is the theta condition.
Use of alchol or white powder types or heroin or cocaine etc leads to
alpha states; the effect of a "depressant" is to increase alpha waves in the brain.

4. Delta waves are simply the resting state of the brain. To get into a delta condition is as simple
and as complicatated as silencing the internal dialogue. Waking delta conditions are very difficult
to obtain, however, and unfortunately drugs won't get you there.
Delta states are activity of the reptilian brain, or reptilian brain dominance.
Waking delta states are supremely useful to martial artists; this is why.

Each level of the brain by virtue of its extra processing complications is slowing down
the sampling rate of reality. The frontal coretex ego mind ends up with a subjective number
of samplings per second usually no more than about 16 or 20. The mammalian mind on the other hand
gets perhaps as much as 30 or 80 samples per second. And the reptilian mind gets upto several hundred
samples per second.

This accounts for "time dilation" effects reported by some people in crisis situations...but more
importantly opens the window for bullet dodging fast reflexes.

Theta condition is the bodies natural healing condition; it is the reptilian brain waking up to pay attention to the body as its environment instead of the ego mind waking up to pay attention to physical reality as an environment. The body heals and self corrects via the natural sleeping theta condition, but the second
use of nature for theta condition is more important; dreams are the reversal of the normal filtering
mechanism that prevents the conscious mind from being overwhelmed by subliminal distractions and activities. Theta condition is used by the reptilian mind to take back its momentary control; to institute a sort of ku over the normally dominant ego, and to "wave hello" at the ego and show it that the subliminal self
is actually there. Theta condition is thus the doorway to reception of information from the subconscious mind, which is key to shamanism because the senses of the reptilian mind are the senses invented by evolution to control and deal with and regulate a neuroelectric magnetic hologram body. Neuromuscular
electricty is the final say on the shamans insights regarding the concept of "ether" or "subtle reality."
It IS real, and we can learn to recieve sensory stimulus that is normally subliminal, but which is rooted
by natural design as a tool for the reptilian mind.

This creates a fundamental paradox in human nature. Our only way out of the holodeck turns out to be through the guardian of our own animal nature as both our shadow, and in some senses as the egos
grim reaper.

5. Theta state is the OTHER waking state. Both alpha and delta are designed by nature as sleeping
states.

6. however, each of the 4 main types of brainwave states can be experienced either awake or asleep.

7. Most people have never experienced anything other than a waking beta state, or very slight alpha waking states.

8. The war on drugs is actually a continuation of the war on things that actually work to fullfill religious exploration towards theta condition. The true goal of church is to keep anybody from ever experiencing
a theta waking state; because then ones own access to GOD would supersede church authority.
Western morality is built on the bedrock of keeping us OUT OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN.
What the bible conceals from us is that WE TOOK IT WITH US.
and
ITS ALL IN OUR HEADS.

To drive the point home; yeshua ben yeoseph said "the kingdom of heaven is not outside of you, but within you."

The different brain states feel different - and I even may feel like an entirely different person while experiencing them. And yet, I may not realize I'm in one of the alternate states unless I pause and observe, as a meta-observer, from outside the phenomenon.... I'm playing with the idea that if one can easily recognize the feeling of a particular state, it may become easier to "find one's way back to it".
-------------
thats a very key epiphany and absolutely true esp for use of psychoactives. If you use hypnosis combined with psychoactives, you can use a post hypnotic suggestion to return
to the state you are about to experience later. Also, how well you pay attention to whats happening in your own head is key here...being distracted by a concert or whateva isn't going to get u there.
----------------

Similarly, memories from some of those different states feel different, qualitatively - more vibrant, complex, or intense than regular memories.
--------------
memory is stored by the three main areas in completely different ways.
The conscious mind really only has short term memory, for instance.
-----------
Some are so outside everyday experience that they feel like they belong to "someone else" - I was a different person when the memory registered, if that makes sense, and when I call the memory up, I bring part of that person back to consciousness. Some of these strange memories are incredibly precious to me, and, unfortunately, impossible to describe to others.
---------------
yes, second attention is like being a whole different person...from a brain scan perspective,
it is as different as another whole person would be and even more so. Theres more difference in brain scan info between you in 2nd attention and you normal than there is between you normal and 10 other people normal. So yes, its a very large difference.
The mind is being used in completely different ways...ways not taught to it by culture....
ways not communicated or communicable by verbal language.
------------------
The time dilation phenomenon you describe is something I hadn't really given much thought to.... but in retrospect, it's an obvious a marker; a signpost that would help identify some of these states.
---------------
Its one of the best ones, which is why i include it. If you have serious time dilation, you know
you are in a waking delta state. Since you aren't thinking too much, its the clearest sign
you passed the threshold. Otherwise you are just sitting in near internal silence, waiting for
something "different" to happen, but you have no idea what to look for.
-----------------
Thanks for posting.
--------------
u r very welcome!
:)
"primal" mammalian is the middle brain.
spot.colorado.edu/~dubin/ta...dmann.html

www(dot)crystalinks.com/reptilianbrain.html
www(dot)terrybragg.com/Article_...brain.htm
www(dot)web-us.com/brain/aboutthebrain.htm
www(dot)2012.com.au/reptilian_brain.html
www(dot)kheper.net/topics/int...MacLean.htm
www(dot)thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/...her.htm
www(dot)arachnoid.com/lutusp/sc...ld003.html

The Reptilian Brain

Oldest part of our brains, several hundred million years old.
A life of easy choices:
Can I eat it?
Should I ignore it?
Should I run away?

www(dot)psycheducation.org/emotio...ain.htm
vps(dot)arachnoid.com/lutusp/sc...ld004.html
www(dot)ezls.fb12.uni-siegen.de/mkro....html

Some of these visuals are more and or less accurate in my opinion;
for instance the mammalian brain includes the occipital lobes if we use
internal dialogue language as the determining factor.

www(dot)twow.net/ObjText/OtkCbGeRRS06C.htm
What are brain regions and how do they relate to my world/life?

--------------------

Each of the brain areas is a part of you that you may or may not have a good relationship with. Every other person around you is the same. If you learn to have

a good set of internal relationships between you and you, that will be reflected in that

you will be more creative, happy, musical, empathic, intelligent, and emotionally

mature. (and the list goes on and on.) Each aspect of self is another mental faculty which you may or may not be using according to your potential. making freinds with your brain areas is about self empowerment. Different brain regions handle different

kinds of tasks or problems. For instance, the occipital lobes handle visual thinking.

If you develop a better relationship, that can become lucid visualization or even lucid

halucination. The top level performance of any given subject or art or sport is available

to you once you understand how to acess your own hardware to make the most out of

the brain you have been given.

Re: brain region and state
Coming back to the idea of signposts, or maps that would help one get to one state or another.....

Say I want to be able to get to theta on demand. What sorts of things could I do to try to induce it?
------------------
Good question!

Firstly, you have to know that you can't get there from here.
You have to be very good with getting to alpha and then delta states first.

To get to theta on demand for me is about as simple as getting away from it all
and meditating on code pavlov cues... ie "shamanic ritual"

However learning to do that consisted primarilly of learning first to pay attention
to music closely enough to mimick it exactly and then complicate it by adding to it.

Each state of consciousness has its own form of internal dialogue. It just so happens that
a musical internal dialogue activates the same brain centers needed to trigger a theta condition.
So the best single answer to your question is that Glossolallia is the best method of inducing a waking
theta condition.
------------------

As I engaged in that process, what sorts of perceptive differentiators would I look for that would help me identify where I was in the process?
---------------------
Now we are starting to really go! Thanks for asking really relevant questions!
This sort of takes us back to the problem of the process being that you should learn alpha and then Delta and then Theta states because the only way to get to a Theta condition is to resolve the shadow issues of the mammalian and reptilian mind. The qualia are in some ways easy to define if you think in terms of the ego being suspended in the illusion of its godhood. The first step is to end the illusion of beta condition and to have the ego mind come back to alpha state; where it experiences an environment of the other brain regions rather than an environment of the physical world. In other words, the force of attention flips,
and we quit focusing on the external physical stimulus and we focus on the inner psychic universe of our own brain activity. Now its really about making freinds inside of yourself. Its about two other people at least
that live inside of your head that nature set you up to think aren't there. A good waking alpha condition is lucid halucination. Its "Hey mammalian brain; since we can dream, i know you are there...show me the same stuff...but run the tape this time while i am awake."
This becomes very much the relationship which is based on meeting the needs of an inner child. Alpha mind is not as sophisticated or as smart or as social as beta mind. Its very much like having an inner child
more than people might otherwise realize.
Delta mind is no longer an inner child, but more like the inner dragon. As far as it knows, its job is to just run
memory retrieval and try to pretend it isn't there unless you get into a fight or have your survival threatened;
in which case its the thing that drives the panic response.
Making peace with that is every bit the entire process of taming ones own inner demons and transforming them into ones own pet dragons.

-----------------------

1. Sit in stillness, eyes closed, and move your perception of self down your central channel. With each inhalation, go inwards, and hold that position with each exhalation, so you continue deeper with each breathing cycle.
------------
Alpha phase

2. Become aware of your though processes. Watch them from a distance. When you see them forming, drop them.
-----------------
delta phase

3. Shift focus, and become aware of your awareness. Separate from it.
---------------
theta phase
----------------

After about 10 minutes of this meditation, everything feels different. As I mentioned above, finding words to describe it is difficult. The world looks "fresher" - I see more details without trying, and may focus in on something that I wouldn't normally notice. Sometimes things that should be familiar look foreign; strange - I don't know what they are. For example, I may look at a word and not recognize it as language at all - I'm seeing it as a set of squiggly scratches. In general, there is a sort of disassembly of interpretation by the senses, if that makes any sense. Light can have a hypnotic effect. I may focus so intently on a single note or stanza in music that I miss the more cohesive melody. Or while feeling the air move against my arm, I may become unaware of sounds. In fact, there is a tendency for one sense to take over, excluding the inputs from the others for a time.
------------
its a good meditation, it encodes the three basic meditative directions ofthe three main states you want
to get into. The main thing is that this format needs expansion and more depth.
-------------------
Is that a discrete and identifiable brain wave type? Am I occupying a specific part of my brain in that state - one that's different from my regular-every day recipe neocortical me-state, and which part of the brain is that?
---------------
For the most part, we are talking about the visual mammalian brain, but that line gets blurry if you think
about moving inside of that space. The mammalian mind sees, the reptilian mind moves.

what you describe is indeed a strong capacity for trance consciousness; the ability to focus on a single
or multiple stimulus. (to the exclusion of others.) The fun thing about this is, that what the foci is almost
doesn't matter; what matters is how well you stretch your mind to focus on the foci.

Exterior foci are somewhat a self defeating endeavor; they will only get you into a medium level alpha
state. If you want to go deeper, you have to fully quit the physical universe and invest in the imaginal stage.
Lucid visualization and lucid dreaming as well as dream journaling will open up the alpha mind to you.
The reward if you can obtain it is waking lucid halucination. A lucid halucination is a glorious thing; it is the mind used as a computer animation device; a simulator.

Delta states are obtained by silencing the internal dialogue. Sitting next to calm water helps. Being around physical external silence helps. Being in total darkness may help if you can stand it to obtain waking alpha
and waking delta conditions within a few days. Thats sort of psychonaut boot camp. Go sit in a cave for a week, take two hits of lsd on the final day and call me in the morning...lol.

How do I improve my relationships with the different brain regions?

---------------

mostly by learning brain region specific behaviors that unleash brain regions

to play.

----------------
Scientist say we only use a fraction of our brain power. (24% last I read up on this) Is this essentially the power to "unlock" the unused portion of my brain?

---------------

yes, exactly.

mostly by learning brain region specific behaviors that unleash brain regions
to play.
----------------
How do I learn brain region specific behaviors? What are they? What do you mean by "unleash brain regions to play"? And how do they "play"?

--------------------

The mammalian brain behaviors are anything to do with visualization or images, positive or caring emotions, poetry, sexuality, lucid visualization,

lucid dreaming, dream journaling, studying symbology, and creating personal

mythologies.

The reptilian brain behaviors are anythng to do with skillfull movement, fighting, sitting in silence, sitting in total darkness, internal silence, silencing

the internal dialogue, depth memory recovery.

The forebrain behaviors are ethical contemplation, future contemplation,

creativity, higher level problem solving, and higher level socializing.

I won't go into this right now per brodmans areas or brain hemispheres,

but i will go into that depth on monday.

The mammalian brain and reptilian brain are "hiding" from the conscious mind. Part of the evolutionary filtering system is to keep them from distracting the conscious mind. We would have better contact still, but society diabolizes the reptilian mind... who is "satan". Modern christianity

sets up a war in the psyche between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind just as it sets up a war between humans and nature

and men and women. Diabolization of the yin as it echolates in all of creation.

Letting them out to play is as simple and as complicated as learning to

inhabit altered states of consciousness. Waking alpha states allow the alpha mind to surface, and waking delta states allow the reptillian mind to surface.

Children allready do this until about the age of 5 or 6 or so.

"Playing" as such is really about first using specific behaviors to cue the mind to enter altered states, and then stepping back from being in control as the conscious mind and letting the subconscious mind somewhat take over. For sports enthusiasts, this is sometimes called "flow."

en(dot)wikipedia(dot)org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)

I will get into this in depth on monday.

:)

posted by:
Unsubscribed

reply to this post delete this post

prom...
45 playingFri, September 15, 2006 - 7:12 PM
in response to: Brain region and State
alpha play includes visualization, drawing, painting, juggling hieroglyphic symbols, Tarot Cards, dream interpretation, dream journaling, and modernly the use of assorted gimmicks and gadgets to induce waking alpha states such as hemi-synch technologies
or timed strobing light.

Delta play includes dance, yoga, meditations on food, beathe, hunting, "Stalking" in the carlos casteneda sense, wrestling, and swimming.

Theta play includes social singing and harmonization, use of mantras, studying subtle anatomy and metaphysics, accessing the collective unconscious, scrying, empathing, telepathy practice, and any attempt to access psi skills or faculties.

Don Juan, the Mexican Yaqui Indian shaman, tells Carlos Castaneda the following:

"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The Predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so... I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner!

"This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico ... They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them."

"No, no, no, no," [Carlos replies] "This is absurd don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone."

"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you? ... You haven't heard all the claims yet. I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of belief, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"'But how can they do this, don Juan? [Carlos] asked, somehow angered further by what [don Juan] was saying. "'Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"

"'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre 

stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manoeuvre from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now."

"I know that even though you have never suffered hunger... you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuvre is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear."

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when [the predator] made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man. What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat."

"There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic."

Castaneda, 1998

THE REPTILIAN BRAIN

The more you understand about the reptilian mind the easier it is to see the AnunnakiIlluminati at work in our society across the centuries. They have distinct character traits and they are seeking to make humans the same. These reptilian characteristics and their connection to the human brain are fundamental to the perpetuation of the illusions I call the Matrix. For those who, understandably, find even the idea of a reptilian race to be unimaginable, never mind the shapeshifting, I repeat the words of cosmologist Carl Sagan: "There are more potential combinations of DNA [physical forms] than there are atoms in the universe." Far from it being impossible for such a race to emerge, it would be more surprising if it had not. Studies have suggested that if the dinosaurs had survived, and some may have done so within the Earth, they would have evolved a reptilian humanoid form by now. Dale Russell, the senior palaeontologist at North Carolina University, was asked by the US space agency NASA to produce a report on what extraterrestrial life might look like. He evolved the Troodon dinosaur in line with genetic changes over millions of years and created a model of a being he called a dinosauroid. It was a reptilian humanoid and identical to those that abductees and others have claimed to see. There is so much more to know about the dinosaurs. After all, their existence was only discovered by scientists in the 1880s. Credo Mutwa and others say that reptilians, originated on this planet and were driven off before returning to claim what they believe is rightfully theirs. Maybe, maybe not. We only have their word for that and their word does not seem to be worth a lot. But this planet certainly has an enormous reptilian history. While I was writing this book, it was revealed that the fossil of a reptile that walked on two legs had been found in a German quarry in rock estimated to be at least 300 million years old. The find demolished previous scientific belief on reptilian evolution. Dinosaurs were not, as believed, the first reptiles to run on two legs. This newlydiscovered biped, Eudibamus cursoris, was a reptile unrelated to the later dinosaurs. The Eudibamus skeletal structure suggests that it could run swiftly, probably standing up on its toes, with its forelimbs swinging in a pendulum fashion. This is similar to the posture adopted by running humans, say the US, Canadian and German scientists. Researcher Alan Walton has compiled a large amount of background to the reptilian presence on Earth. He says:

"Aside from reports and even photos of human footprints found fossilized inside of dinosaurian prints, suggesting a common existence  I discovered some interesting biological facts concerning 'reptilians'. It seems that biologists agree that snakes ultimately mutated from lizards, and lizards from the larger 'thunder lizards' or dinosaurs of ancient times. And what was the earliest dinosaur discovered? Well the two contenders are the Eoraptor (which gave rise to the very cunning and dexterous Velociraptors as depicted in the Jurassic Park movies) and a similar saurian biped which walked upright like a man, about the size of a human being, and with hands that were ideal for grabbing and ripping flesh, the herrerasaurus: both were meateaters, however there are enough differences and similarities between Eoraptor and Herrerasaurus to suggest that they had a common ancestor a 'few branches down' the saurian tree."

The most ancient part of the brain is known by scientists as the Rcomplex or reptilian brain" (Figure 46). It is the most obvious remnant of our reptilian genetic history, apart from those who are still born with tails. This reptilian brain or Rcomplex is vital to understanding the ways that the Illuminati manipulate human thinking and perception. Most people have no idea of the reptilian heritage of the human body and its influence on our behaviour. Scientists say that the Rcomplex represents a core of the nervous system and originates from a "mammallike reptile". that was once found all over the world in the Triassic period (205240 million years ago). It is believed this was an evolutionary link between the dinosaurs and the mammals. There may be other explanations, too! All mammals have this reptilian part of the brain. Now look at the character traits of the reptilian brain as agreed by scientists. I quote here from a fascinating Internet article by Skip Largent:

"At least five human behaviours originate in the reptilian brain ... Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in: obsessivecompulsive behaviour; personal daytoday rituals and superstitious acts; slavish conformance to old ways of doing things; ceremonial reenactments; obeisance to precedent, asin legal, religious, cultural, and other matters....and all manner of deceptions."

Ruth said:
What, bibblebabble?! Its got a real loud noisy engine on it!! :D Hows about you tell us what is more than a 'working hypothesis' for you and how come you know this (unlikely) and how it makes you 'special'? If you've got someting to say, well, just say it. Its so much simpler and if you have an helpful technology, just share it, don't jealously guard it or patent it in order to make money from it.
I've been sharing it. Do you understand INFERENCE ONE? It's implications? If not the knowledge of how to use what is shared in the link below is not in your possesion.

Christophera said:

Ruth said:
Yeah, if you do not share with us (unconditionally and for free) what these 'new methods' are, then they are not worth a bean. And so it is to STO, but not STS....
Well, ........ you did not get the implications of it. They are, the municipality and or the state do not want us using knowledge of the unconscious mind or how to work with it and prefer operating a prison/police state.

If you can show you understand INFERENCE ONE and its implications we can go forward, unconditionally and for free. I don't have time to waste trying to explain this functionally to those who cannot use web site information I create to aid in the process.

Don't know STO or STS, so explain yourself.

STS = Service to Self
STO = Service to Others

See this thread for help with acronyms: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1599

and also the Glossary for deeper definitions: http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?l=All

DonaldJHunt said:
STS = Service to Self
STO = Service to Others

See this thread for help with acronyms: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1599

and also the Glossary for deeper definitions: http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?l=All
Thanks,

I never seem to remember to look such things up. I doubt the original user of the acronyms will return to recieve the information requested.

The knowledge of the unconscious mind which can be used to heal the afflicted persons of our world is very important for many reasons. As many as you can think of, because, ............ it IS about the mind.

Back
Top Bottom