Diana Uribe y la Historia/Diana Uribe and the History

munaychasumaq

Dagobah Resident
Hola a todos.Sólo faltan 3 minutos para 2016,pero antes me gustarìa recomendarles escuchar los programas de radio colgados en youtube de la historiadora colombiana Diana Uribe.
Sus narraciones sobre la historia del mundo son ilustrativas y fàciles de entender.Si estas buscando una idea general o ayuda adicional a tu investigaciòn sobre historia,para luego sumergirte màs detalladamente en tu bùsqueda de la verdad,sobre hechos històricos en otras fuentes,Diana te podrìa ayudar.

Puedes escucharla,mientras realizas otras actividades manuales y asi ahorraras tiempo.Os recomiendo sobre todo,la historia de Medio Oriente(24 videos) y la Historia de Rusia(36 videos)

No es informaciòn definitiva,a partir de aquì hay que seguir investigando hasta lograr ver la "la foto entera"

Echarle tambièn un vistazo a :www.lacasadelahistoria.com

Que lo disfruten y Feliz 2016 :P :P

Hello to everyone.Only missing 3 minutes for 2016,but before i would like to recommend to listen the radio programs in youtube of colombian historian Diana Uribe.Her particular way of telling history make it illustrated and easy to understand it.

If you are looking a general idea or some help in your history research and then you can dive deeply into another sourches,Diana will help you.

You can listen to her while you are doing other manual activities so you will save time.I recommend you specially:History of Meddle East(24 videos) and History of Russia(36videos)
That is not a definitive information.From here we need to research more until we can see the "whole picture"

Make a look :lacasadelahistoria.com

Enjoy it and Happy 2016 :P :P

Hola a todos.A continuacion os comparto una reciente entrevista a Diana uribe,donde explica y analiza el conflicto de Oriente Medio en general y de Siria en particular.
Nos ayudarà a ampliar nuestro conocimiento y a continuar investigando màs y màs.

Que tengaìs un buen dìa.

https://youtu.be/pK693HtkkpI

Hi everyone.I share a recently interview to Diana Uribe where she tells and analyze the conflict in Meddle East and Syria specially.
It is going to help us to get more knowledge and keep researching more a more.

Added it to my watch later list for when I get a chance. Do you have any other information on who Diana Uribe is and what she does?

Solie said:
Added it to my watch later list for when I get a chance. Do you have any other information on who Diana Uribe is and what she does?

Same here,

I'd like to listen to what she's got to say and who knows maybe it would be an interesting interviewee for the SOTT radio network Spanish show.:)

Thanks for the link!

Alejo

I watched the video linked,

She was an interesting person to listen to, I liked the points she made about learning history and responding to war with war, also the separation she made about Muslim and extremists, and how xenophobia feeds the demons of war... I liked how she made a connection with the times... Namely the way people behave and how it's the same as prior to World War I

However, she seemed to buy into a lot of the mainstream story about Assad and Syria and the civil war and yada yada yada, she seems to know a lot about history... Yet not a lot about the covert actors of history (or at least she didn't make it clear on tv)

And lastly, as a Colombian myself I found it funny how she would everynow and then use colloquial terms and expressions... :P

Alejo

Hola Alejo:Me topè con esta historiadora a raìz de buscar màs informaciòn sobre la historia de Rusia y comprender mejor los acontecimientos de Ucrania y Crimea.Su estilo fresco y didàctico a la hora de contar eventos històricos enrevesados,me pareciò interesante.Personalmente,me ayudò a entender el vìnculo ìntimo que Rusia tiene con Ucrania,ya que fue en Kiev donde se fundò la primera ciudad Rusa por una rama vikinga sueca y una tribu eslava.Entendì mejor porque Rusia actùo con la rapidez con que lo hizo,por supuesto teniendo en cuenta otros factores que se sumaron a dicha decisiòn.

Creo que ayudarà a muchos a tener una idea general de hechos històricos y a partir de ahì depende de cada uno sumegirse de forma detallada a seguir los hilos que te llevaràn a ver al hombre detràs de la cortina.

Si te apetece ver este link te lo dejo es sobre la historia de Siria.

https://youtu.be/TaXbH935rYg

Cambiando de tema,te enviò un link de Beatriz Talegòn donde participa en el Curso de Ciudadanos en el 2014 que ya hablè en un post anterior.

https://youtu.be/CXmBZZ3vFCE

Alejo te pido ayuda para traducir este post,me es un poco complicado ahora mismo.

Gracias.

I see his series “Grandes empresarios del Siglo XX” and I had some doubts but after listen the beginning of the chapter about Rockefeller calling him a sinister, dark man I decided to give it a try :D I begin with the series about Middle East, it seems she have a detached style to explain his view, even if is mainstream.

This suit me very well since I can hear audios while I'm working and I had run out of options. Unfortunately my English still not good to hear audios in this language.

Thanks munaychasumaq

I see his series “Grandes empresarios del Siglo XX” and I had some doubts but after listen the beginning of the chapter about Rockefeller calling him a sinister, dark man I decided to give it a try :D I begin with the series about Middle East, it seems she have a detached style to explain his view, even if is mainstream.

This suit me very well since I can hear audios while I'm working and I had run out of options. Unfortunately my English still not good to hear audios in this language.

Thanks munaychasumaq

Dear josev:I felt really happy for you.When i found her the first thing i noticed was her peculiar style,you do not get boring about lisen history.

I recommend you watch Fort Apache program with Pablo Iglesias witch is going to help you to get a better idea about Geopolitics issues.Here a link about Syria.(I already have posted.)

https://youtu.be/SmHPhMTebjY

Appreciate you feedback.

I'm in the middle of the series about Middle East, I think it's very interesting and gives a good idea. With the little knowledge of general history, that I have forgotten over time, I could relate the actions of psychopaths by constant wars, repetitive tactics etc. But to know more about the Middle East left me impressed by many things that my limited English make it difficult to explain :D

I think that if we have more public information or debate about the three rmonotheistic religions, their common history and human interests that divided them, more people would awaken, I was raised in a Catholic family and I never hear a long debate on the three religions and I think very few will have done so. I also wonder if the information of this series were taught in schools worldwide, Would NATO so easily bomb and destroy countries in the Middle East?... perhaps wishful thinking

It made me want to study the Arabic language, long ago I had read The Book of the Thousand Nights and a Night (Mardrus) and I was amazed, I wondered how they could have written such a great story thousand years ago, in the Middle Age?, How the Arabs become now so conservative or radical? (I had a lot of propaganda in my head) I let it go because I have other things in my head that time but this series woke up my curiosity again :)

munaychasumaq said:
Dear josev:I felt really happy for you.When i found her the first thing i noticed was her peculiar style,you do not get boring about lisen history.

I recommend you watch Fort Apache program with Pablo Iglesias witch is going to help you to get a better idea about Geopolitics issues.Here a link about Syria.(I already have posted.)

https://youtu.be/SmHPhMTebjY

Appreciate you feedback.

Gracias munaychasumaq. Lo consideraré cuando me quede sin audio jeje, aunque prefiero escuchar sobre temas generales como el de historia que compartiste, ya que para enterarme de lo que pasa actualmente prefiero Sott y las principales fuentes que suelen compartir. El programa que suelo escuchar es Detrás de la Razón también de Hispan TV, no tanto por la fiabilidad de lo que dicen sino para escuchar los disparates que dicen los comentaristas pro-occidentales :D

josev said:
I'm in the middle of the series about Middle East, I think it's very interesting and gives a good idea. With the little knowledge of general history, that I have forgotten over time, I could relate the actions of psychopaths by constant wars, repetitive tactics etc. But to know more about the Middle East left me impressed by many things that my limited English make it difficult to explain :D

I think that if we have more public information or debate about the three monotheistic religions, their common history and human interests that divided them, more people would awaken, I was raised in a Catholic family and I never hear a long debate on the three religions and I think very few will have done so. I also wonder if the information of this series were taught in schools worldwide, Would NATO so easily bomb and destroy countries in the Middle East?... perhaps wishful thinking

It made me want to study the Arabic language, long ago I had read The Book of the Thousand Nights and a Night (Mardrus) and I was amazed, I wondered how they could have written such a great story thousand years ago, in the Middle Age?, How the Arabs become now so conservative or radical? (I had a lot of propaganda in my head) I let it go because I have other things in my head that time but this series woke up my curiosity again :)
Due to why Arabs are conservative or radical today it is because the devil empire in order to steel their resources it is supporting corrupted an radical religions governments since more that 50 years or more!!.Every time than a progressive and free religion government try to be part of the system,they were killed as Nasser in Egypt.

In this system we live in there is any interest to have a public information about religions for obvious reasonThey ruled the mind of the majority of people,and that`s what the control system wants.They created then

Due to why Arabs are conservative or radical today it is because the devil empire in order to steel their resources it is supporting corrupted an radical religions governments since more that 50 years or more!!.Every time than a progressive and free religion government try to be part of the system,they were killed as Nasser in Egypt.

In this system we live in there is not any interest to have a public information about religions for obvious reason .They ruled the mind of the majority of people,and that`s what the control system wants.They created then.

Acerca de porquè los Arabes(no todos) son conservadores o radicales hoy en dìa es porque el Imperio del Mal con el fin de robar sus recursos,apoya gobiernos corruptos y de tendencia radical religiosa desde hace 50 anos o màs!!Cada vez que un Partido polItico de tendencia Progresiva y laica intentan llegar al poder o llegan son eliminados como ocurriò con Nasser en Egipto.

En este Sistema en el que vivimos no hay ningùn interès de tener una informaciòn pùblica sobre las religiones por obvias razones.La religiòn domina las mestes de la mayorìa de la gente y eso es lo que el Sistema de Control ha deseado y desea.Ellos lo crearón.

Hola una vez màs.Aquì os dejo el link que os llevarà a la pàgina de la Casa de la Historia,un proyecto llevado a cabo por Diana Uribe.

http://www.lacasadelahistoria.com/

Echarle un vistazo y seguir investigando...

me gusto mucho el video, apesar de que es muy poco tiempo para una entrevista que trate todos estos temas,

seria bueno una entrevista con ella , pienso yo

me gusto mucho el video, apesar de que es muy poco tiempo para una entrevista que trate todos estos temas,

seria bueno una entrevista con ella , pienso yo

I really liked the video,spice of it was a short time for an interview that`s is about these themes.

It would be ok an interview with her,I think.

Thank you very much for your feedback Felipe4 and i hope you have learned a little bit about our history and keep on researching!!! :read:

Back
Top Bottom