Delores Delaney's story

I'm going to share this again, in the hope it will be read in full, as I still have faith that we can all make a solid connection to STO beings here in this world, where we cannot see into others hearts and minds, we cannot see into the future or the past. Leading to many assumptions. And it starts with apprehending the negative energy drain with good thoughts. The ability to face ourselves, be honest with ourselves and face our negative thought, not deny it and hide from it. It's difficult and this took alot of time to write, and much thinking with the hammer as you say.. Still learning though it's really not easy, and I make many mistakes, but for me this thought saved my life I'm really not exaggerating. It really has worked and there is still huge faith that good exists and is here to help, and they are contining to do that.

Hi Delores. First I am sorry for missing the post that you apparently re-posted again above. I did not find the original post in this thread and I am only seeing it now. In regards to your thoughts, if you like to know what I think about it, I think you should spend some time to look over all the suggestions given to you on this thread so far by all the following members: Nienna, seek10, Temperance, lainey, Joe, Séamas, Jones, Genero81, Oxajil, Beau, and Laura.

I would also suggest rereading the posts that Jone's, generao81, and Laura shared in relation to your thoughts above. There is one other suggestion I can add that might be of assistance to you in regards to angelnumbers and understanding the concept of Free Will, this "most important law of consciousness in creation" as the C's put it. This is the passage that came to mind when I read your post above:

June 9, 1996
Frank, Laura
[...]
Q: (L) Okay. Let's toss that. My question is: is the information we are receiving similar to what Al-Arabi calls an 'opening?'

A: Yes.

Q: (L) You say that you are unified thought forms in the realm of knowledge.

Q: (L) Al-Arabi describes unified thought forms as being the 'names of God.' His explication seems to be so identical to things you tell us that I wonder...

A: We are all the names of God. Remember, this is a conduit. This means that both termination/origination points are of equal value, importance.

Q: (L) So, it is a blending of the aspects of God?

A: No.

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: Does this mean that we are a part of this?

Q: (L) So, it has to do with...

A: Don't deify us. And, be sure all others with which you communicate understand this too!

Q: (L) What quality in us, what thing, enabled us to make contact. Because, obviously a lot of people try and get garbage.

A: You asked.

Q: (L) A lot of people ask!

A: No they don't, they command.

Q: (L) Well, a lot of people do ask or beg or plead, but they get all discombobulated with the answers.

A: No, they command. Think about it. You did not beg or plead... that is commanding. After J.W. left, purification began.

Q: (L) This recent 'awakening' or period of seeing things with such clarity, as they really were, and the whole picture of the interactions between people and how truly ugly it can be. I plunged into a terrible depression. I needed to get my balance from seeing so much all at once. Can you explain to me what was going on?

A: Growth.

Q: (L) I tried to share this perception with other people, and almost without exception, when I said to people that I was finally seeing things in their true state and it was NOT a pretty picture, they all said "well, you are obviously seeing this through the eyes of some major spirit possession!" Why would they say this?

A: First of all, it is not correct to perceive "everything in such darkness and gloom, etc." That is merely the result of a cocoon of falsehood being removed. Celebrate the balance. Don't mourn the death of an illusion of an imbalance.

Q: (L) Where do I go from here? Where do we all go?

A: Everywhere.

FWIW from my point of view, I really think you should re-read Jone's post where he quoted Laura from chapter 70 of the Wave series. I think that will really assist you in understanding what the C's mean in this quote above from session June 9, 1996 when they answer "yes," "do not deify us," "of equal value," "you asked," and "growth" and what other members listed above have suggested to you so far. If you don't have a better understanding of it now and don't have the time in your everyday schedule to focus your effort, you may understand it better at some point later, that is I think, depending on whether or not you sincerely choose to be open to network by "thinking with a hammer". The important thing I think is to try to not get too self-absorbed into your own thoughts and impressions, and to be open to the idea that you may be wrong and sincerely strive to put in the effort to read, and reread, and pause for reflection, to better process what Nienna, seek10, Temperance, lainey, Joe, Séamas, Jones, Genero81, Oxajil, Beau, and Laura have already shared with you so far in this thread. Lastly, here is another little inspirational quote from the C's:

July 21, 1996
Frank, Laura, Terry, Jan
[...]
A: Little by little makes a seemingly daunting task seem effortless. Learning is enhanced by timeless, enhanced pondering.

Q: (L) How do you enhance pondering?

A: With patience... You see, Laura, it is better to be the tortoise than the hare!

Just my 2 cents. Take care.

I'm going to share this again, in the hope it will be read in full, as I still have faith that we can all make a solid connection to STO beings here in this world, where we cannot see into others hearts and minds, we cannot see into the future or the past. Leading to many assumptions. And it starts with apprehending the negative energy drain with good thoughts. The ability to face ourselves, be honest with ourselves and face our negative thought, not deny it and hide from it. It's difficult and this took alot of time to write, and much thinking with the hammer as you say.. Still learning though it's really not easy, and I make many mistakes, but for me this thought saved my life I'm really not exaggerating. It really has worked and there is still huge faith that good exists and is here to help, and they are contining to do that.
Delores, you are on the right track in terms of wanting to share and be as open as possible. This is a very good attitude indeed as not many can bring themselves to do that so readily. What you've got to do now is channel all your intent and desire into reading the various books that have been recommended - they do help especially when read with an open mind. You are welcome to participate in Wave reading sessions as well in case you are not doing so already.

In a way, your approach to how you understand the Work and subject matter at hand is not much different to how a lot of us have felt about it during earlier stages. Its almost similar to the "Way of the Monk". Its a phase which is overcome with more knowledge being poured in and what emerges is a better version of ourselves with a greater and visceral understanding of all and everything. This, then helps us understand our own failings better which are often unique to an individual hence, the lessons and why we are here and living in such times.

I'm going to share this again, in the hope it will be read in full, as I still have faith that we can all make a solid connection to STO beings here in this world, where we cannot see into others hearts and minds, we cannot see into the future or the past. Leading to many assumptions. And it starts with apprehending the negative energy drain with good thoughts.

I think it's pretty clear that you are trying to make sense and deal in your own way with all the harsh experiences that you had in your life. And it's totally fine, and would be quite beneficial, if not for some apparent holes in awareness or understanding. And in my opinion it is crucial that you will be aware of them, because ignoring this may turn out to be quite detrimental. And I am dead serious here. ;-)

On one hand what you write makes sense. If that is our chosen path, we do need to make an effort on an everyday basis to align ourselves with higher parts of ourselves. We need to constantly strive to become better versions of ourselves, and make sure that this choice is being reflected in our actions. But, as always, the devil is in the details.

So I think it starts with complete letting go of the ego and submission to the Prime Creator/Mazda/STO.

Submission means turning over one's free will. And although Work concepts (according to Gurdjieff) at the beginning do require "submitting one's will to the teacher", it is only because a person hasn't accumulated enough inner will to withstand the General Law by himself. This kind of "submitting" is seen as temporary and as a helping tool, while the person still has to do most of the inner Work by himself. And the goal of this inner Work is greater awareness and knowledge of self, including all the I's and fragmented parts. Hope you can see the difference in approach.

To to bring me closer I must be honest with the self, to know oneself, to know what our fears, worries, anxieties are, and face them, apprehend them and transform them into positive ways and thoughts and action.

The first part of your statement is on point. And the second part is more obscure, in a sense that you may not quite yet get how this "transformation" takes place, and at the moment you think that it means "replacing" or "ignoring" parts of self that you don't want.

Well, imagine your self as a captain of the ship in the middle of the ocean. The ocean is all the emotions and programs, and other chaotic or unpredictable things on the inside and outside.

Now, the idea is to learn to maneuver the ship and transverse the chaotic waters, in order to successfully reach the destination. It means several things. Learning how to be a captain, and constantly work on increasing one's mastery. It also means to know how to keep your ship in good and working order (health, proper diet), including coordinating the sailors (inner parts), and it definitely means not ignoring the ocean all around you.

Sometimes the weather will be beneficial, and your journey will be a "breeze", and sometimes there is a storm. There is no way to avoid the storm. You also don't have the ability to "transform" this storm into a breeze. But what you can do is acknowledge that there is a storm, and be fully aware of all the possible dangers and pitfalls, and learn how to navigate it safely, while remaining in the middle of the storm.

With gratitude for what we do have, positivity, will, determination, lessons from life, discernment, knowledge of ourselves and others and nature, understanding, wisdom, confidence, brave, honesty, intuition, integrity, will, optimism, joy for what we do have, happiness for what we do have, seeing the glass half full.. To learn to be positive no matter what.

And again, what you are saying is essentially correct. Up to a point.

In order to make successful and long lasting changes to the self, it's important to know what human nature in general is, and what kind of unavoidable changes we and our bodies can go through. The truth is that our emotional landscape isn't constant. It is exactly like the ocean. Sometimes we are in a good mood, but more often than not we experience some kind of discomfort. It can be anything, really.

And this discomfort can influence our thinking and our actions. It would be naive, foolish, and sometimes even dangerous to think otherwise. The fact is that there is no way to always "be positive no matter what", unless one consciously ignores large parts of self and of the outside world. And there is no need for it. Not to mention that for a captain, this kind of approach would sooner or later lead to a disaster.

What can be done is learning how to operate in a relatively constant manner despite the shifting inner landscape, and all kind of unpredictable factors. There is a way to observe and acknowledge the raging storm, and learn how to act despite of it. Heck, we can even use the storm and its power, like the wind, to make our ship go faster.

As for possible connection with "STO beings here in this world", I recommend you to listen to Laura's Knowledge and Being course, if you haven't done so already. Or perhaps listen to it again.

What comes to mind is what Laura said: "Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you be crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

I think that many of us here, myself included, went through a phase of seeking such contact, or thinking that we can be conduits to creative energy in a highly spiritual way. But, interestingly enough, after doing some inner Work, this desire disappeared by itself ;-). Also because greater awareness of the self shows how much work is still required before something like this can be attempted in a truly beneficial manner.

Also, this saying comes to mind: “We must keep an open mind, but not so open that our brains fall out". Opening or submitting ourselves to "creative forces" without critical thinking will make us very crunchy and very tasty. And critical thinking and discernment can be gradually developed only by being "in the middle of the storm".

Hope it is helpful.

Last edited:
Hi Sid. This is brilliant, thank you for the hard work out into this, well I've been in the middle of a storm for many many years relentlessly. . Have learned enough to have self belief that this is genuine, from this and from lessons/life experience, however I'm always still learning of course. Your post is very much appreciated, thank you.so much.

Ex
Hi Delores. First I am sorry for missing the post that you apparently re-posted again above. I did not find the original post in this thread and I am only seeing it now. In regards to your thoughts, if you like to know what I think about it, I think you should spend some time to look over all the suggestions given to you on this thread so far by all the following members: Nienna, seek10, Temperance, lainey, Joe, Séamas, Jones, Genero81, Oxajil, Beau, and Laura.

I would also suggest rereading the posts that Jone's, generao81, and Laura shared in relation to your thoughts above. There is one other suggestion I can add that might be of assistance to you in regards to angelnumbers and understanding the concept of Free Will, this "most important law of consciousness in creation" as the C's put it. This is the passage that came to mind when I read your post above:

FWIW from my point of view, I really think you should re-read Jone's post where he quoted Laura from chapter 70 of the Wave series. I think that will really assist you in understanding what the C's mean in this quote above from session June 9, 1996 when they answer "yes," "do not deify us," "of equal value," "you asked," and "growth" and what other members listed above have suggested to you so far. If you don't have a better understanding of it now and don't have the time in your everyday schedule to focus your effort, you may understand it better at some point later, that is I think, depending on whether or not you sincerely choose to be open to network by "thinking with a hammer". The important thing I think is to try to not get too self-absorbed into your own thoughts and impressions, and to be open to the idea that you may be wrong and sincerely strive to put in the effort to read, and reread, and pause for reflection, to better process what Nienna, seek10, Temperance, lainey, Joe, Séamas, Jones, Genero81, Oxajil, Beau, and Laura have already shared with you so far in this thread. Lastly, here is another little inspirational quote from the C's:

Just my 2 cents. Take care.
Thanks Saman, in response you the transcript you shared :Exactly! All is growth, as I have said this has been a really good lesson. No matter what the reaction! And love this post from the 'C's, it's brilliant so true. Learning is def inhanced with pondering, and I love pondering as I'm sure you do too.. Just for the record, it was my free will to answer this call, and as they have said to me I can choose not to answer it at at any time. They have 'encouraged' me to answer, not demanding at all. It was my choice to do this, and as said, from this have gained a better understanding of myself, others and good thought, which has brought myself, and others 'out of the storm'. Thanks take care too.

I think it's pretty clear that you are trying to make sense and deal in your own way with all the harsh experiences that you had in your life. And it's totally fine, and would be quite beneficial, if not for some apparent holes in awareness or understanding. And in my opinion it is crucial that you will be aware of them, because ignoring this may turn out to be quite detrimental. And I am dead serious here. ;-)

On one hand what you write makes sense. If that is our chosen path, we do need to make an effort on an everyday basis to align ourselves with higher parts of ourselves. We need to constantly strive to become better versions of ourselves, and make sure that this choice is being reflected in our actions. But, as always, the devil is in the details.

Submission means turning over one's free will. And although Work concepts (according to Gurdjieff) at the beginning do require "submitting one's will to the teacher", it is only because a person hasn't accumulated enough inner will to withstand the General Law by himself. This kind of "submitting" is seen as temporary and as a helping tool, while the person still has to do most of the inner Work by himself. And the goal of this inner Work is greater awareness and knowledge of self, including all the I's and fragmented parts. Hope you can see the difference in approach.

The first part of your statement is on point. And the second part is more obscure, in a sense that you may not quite yet get how this "transformation" takes place, and at the moment you think that it means "replacing" or "ignoring" parts of self that you don't want.

Well, imagine your self as a captain of the ship in the middle of the ocean. The ocean is all the emotions and programs, and other chaotic or unpredictable things on the inside and outside.

Now, the idea is to learn to maneuver the ship and transverse the chaotic waters, in order to successfully reach the destination. It means several things. Learning how to be a captain, and constantly work on increasing one's mastery. It also means to know how to keep your ship in good and working order (health, proper diet), including coordinating the sailors (inner parts), and it definitely means not ignoring the ocean all around you.

Sometimes the weather will be beneficial, and your journey will be a "breeze", and sometimes there is a storm. There is no way to avoid the storm. You also don't have the ability to "transform" this storm into a breeze. But what you can do is acknowledge that there is a storm, and be fully aware of all the possible dangers and pitfalls, and learn how to navigate it safely, while remaining in the middle of the storm.

In order to make successful and long lasting changes to the self, it's important to know what human nature in general is, and what kind of unavoidable changes we and our bodies can go through. The truth is that our emotional landscape isn't constant. It is exactly like the ocean. Sometimes we are in a good mood, but more often than not we experience some kind of discomfort. It can be anything, really.

And this discomfort can influence our thinking and our actions. It would be naive, foolish, and sometimes even dangerous to think otherwise. The fact is that there is no way to always "be positive no matter what", unless one consciously ignores large parts of self and of the outside world. And there is no need for it. Not to mention that for a captain, this kind of approach would sooner or later lead to a disaster.

What can be done is learning how to operate in a relatively constant manner despite the shifting inner landscape, and all kind of unpredictable factors. There is a way to observe and acknowledge the raging storm, and learn how to act despite of it. Heck, we can even use the storm and its power, like the wind, to make our ship go faster.

As for possible connection with "STO beings here in this world", I recommend you to listen to Laura's Knowledge and Being course, if you haven't done so already. Or perhaps listen to it again.

What comes to mind is what Laura said: "Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you be crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

I think that many of us here, myself included, went through a phase of seeking such contact, or thinking that we can be conduits to creative energy in a highly spiritual way. But, interestingly enough, after doing some inner Work, this desire disappeared by itself ;-). Also because greater awareness of the self shows how much work is still required before something like this can be attempted in a truly beneficial manner.

Also, this saying comes to mind: “We must keep an open mind, but not so open that our brains fall out". Opening or submitting ourselves to "creative forces" without critical thinking will make us very crunchy and very tasty. And critical thinking and discernment can be gradually developed only by being "in the middle of the storm".

Hope it is helpful.
Sorry I meant to reply directly and did a separate post again..

Delores, you are on the right track in terms of wanting to share and be as open as possible. This is a very good attitude indeed as not many can bring themselves to do that so readily. What you've got to do now is channel all your intent and desire into reading the various books that have been recommended - they do help especially when read with an open mind. You are welcome to participate in Wave reading sessions as well in case you are not doing so already.

In a way, your approach to how you understand the Work and subject matter at hand is not much different to how a lot of us have felt about it during earlier stages. Its almost similar to the "Way of the Monk". Its a phase which is overcome with more knowledge being poured in and what emerges is a better version of ourselves with a greater and visceral understanding of all and everything. This, then helps us understand our own failings better which are often unique to an individual hence, the lessons and why we are here and living in such times.
Hi Sid, thanks for your post and

Hi Sid thanks for the reply, I actually replied to the wrong post, it was Keits haha how embarrassing. Lots of messages I'm struggling with this phone and my clunking along 😅 thanks for you compliment and taking to time to read and respond. Yes more study is def needed and will focus on creating music too, plus study of Zoroastrian faith. Thanks take care

Hope it is helpful.
Hi Keit
This is a great peice of writing, thank you, your analogy of the storm is beautiful and so true. When you said heck '"we can even use the storm to make our ship go faster''' this is just amazing! It's true. And it comes from facing our negative thoughts on daily basis, by allowing ourselves to '"feel uncomfortable and disturbed by them'", in order to understand and then transform it them into lessons and knowledge/positively with honesty to the self and others, then making the ship go faster and riding the wave. By thinking and constantly being aware of the negative thoughts, no matter how uncomfortable. As the goal is to stop the negative energy drain.. And we can do this by knowing what our weakness and strengths are, knowing/understanding the self and others selves. Sharing our thoughts. And which thoughts take us closer to this and which take us further away? So this is like steering the ship, bit by bit, little by little, on daily basis which I'm finding is very difficult but is possible! But only with help! Yes there are def holes in my knowledge and your post has helped to fill them. It's an ongoing process. I can say that there were many 'I' s before this and disharmony/fragmentation. Now there is just one goal, and that is not to give my energy to STS and use good thought to do this, which translates to good words and good actions. As said this is still a learning process. I can liken it to gradually tuning the soul and thought, in to being 'in harmony' with our soul.
I'm quite willing to submit the ego to a higher power.. A good power as we know it does exist. We need help with this. And it is like a 'helping tool', as the inner work required on daily basis is difficult but well worth the effort.. Its been the hardest but most positive thing I've done. As it has apprehended to flow of energy to STS largely (still working), thus enabling to maintain a certain frequency. If we don't maintain this then its hard to get good answers, and maintain the connection, leading to good thought. Also as said I have been in the middle of the storm relentlessly for many years, so again have the self confidence to know that this connection is genuine. They (and my own soul) are now pointing me towards creating music, film and the study of Persian and Zoroastrian philosophy. Again I'm very grateful to be on this track again started many years ago then lost my confidence. As the they say, 'music is good'. (good music of course not the yukky modern computer noise /stuff etc which I will learn more about frequency and such like, how it affects the mind) Thanks again for your post!!

Yes there are def holes in my knowledge and your post has helped to fill them. It's an ongoing process.
The thing is, you can't know what you don't know until you know it.

It's heartening to hear that you have gotten yourself to a better place in your life, though it seems like you are giving a lot of credit to your angels, but it's you who has done that . I'm not sure if you are putting so much faith in this source because perhaps on some level you believe that you can't create good things for yourself and so those things must be guided by an outside source? I could be way off, but it was a thought that kept popping into my head when reading your posts.

I have been in the middle of the storm relentlessly for many years, so again have the self confidence to know that this connection is genuine.
I do hope you take the chance to read what has been suggested to you.

Just another muse on Samans post.. In regards to the idea of the 'deifying' of them, the answer they give in the initution, is that, yes we all have different levels of knowledge and understanding shall we say, but this divinity is within everything, it is the same energy, which of course I only have a very small understanding of. It just manifest at different levels and in different ways, so we are all part of the larger whole. They just have more knowledge, and can see the bigger picture so therefore are in a better place to advise and help. They ask for trust, as it Is difficult to have faith when we cannot see the other realm. I do have faith. And study of other realms is important, both positive and negative, however even with the best of our minds we cannot gain an objective knowledge of them as our minds and perception is limited, so then we can, know that we do not really know, we can have a glimpse, but really will not be able to gain this higher knowledge untill we reach higher level of evolution. So I trusted, and strive to remain humble and grounded. The smallest cell in just as special as anything else for example, as its the tiny things that make the big things. And I give my life to the higher power, as they gave life to me.. And 'life' is something I do not fully understand of course with my tiny mind. I certainly didn't create myself ha! So in return I give them my life, Seams fair and logical in a sense. And at this level they say we have the free will to choose which trajectory we take, the dark or the light, STS or STO. Without help and guidance from then I certainly wouldn't have been able to withstand some of the more negative responses, it would have sent me into real trouble. And without the thoughts of Angelburst who helped me also. I just wanted to show gratitude to everyone also, and Laura your work is amazing and I reaffirm, I wouldn't have survived without it so thank you, always.
Also much gratitude to everyone here who has helped to teach, as both the positive and negative responses are equally valid. I just would like to Thank you so much. For taking the time and effort to read and respond. Still learning as always.

The thing is, you can't know what you don't know until you know it.

It's heartening to hear that you have gotten yourself to a better place in your life, though it seems like you are giving a lot of credit to your angels, but it's you who has done that . I'm not sure if you are putting so much faith in this source because perhaps on some level you believe that you can't create good things for yourself and so those things must be guided by an outside source? I could be way off, but it was a thought that kept popping into my head when reading your posts.

I do hope you take the chance to read what has been suggested to you.
Thank you Lainey. much appreciated that you read this.

So just to clarify as I am having some trouble understanding, you see numbers in your environment and then look them up on the angel numbers website, and the site gives you advice based on the numbers you input? Is the website the STO source you mention, or do you mean the angels that communicate through the website are the STO source? Do the angels speak to you "offline" so to speak, without you having to look up the numbers on the internet- as you mention that numbers are "received"?

Also as said I have been in the middle of the storm relentlessly for many years, so again have the self confidence to know that this connection is genuine.

And therein lies the problem IMO...
"Confidence comes from a latin word fidere' which means "to trust"; therefore, having a self-confidence is having trust in one's self. "
And the definition of trust is a "firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something".

I was wondering if you could elaborate- how have your past experiences and suffering enabled you to accurately distinguish whether a connection is genuinely STO, or not? What I mean is, what practical steps if any, have you taken to differentially diagnose exactly who or what you are connected with? How do you check the validity, do you get feedback from outside sources or do you trust your own interpretation of the messages?

The reason I ask is that I recently rewatched the Knowledge and Being videos by Laura, and the process of connecting to a higher source seems to be quite a lengthy, dangerous, and challenging process. Something that requires a wealth of knowledge, perspicacity and inner strength, and maybe most importantly- a scientific curiosity along with critical thinking. Now, I don't know you, so I can't say that you lack those qualities, I can only go off what you have said here, and the impression that I have taken from your replies indicates that you may not be engaging in much critical thinking here. Regardless of the support and advice people are giving you, you still say that you have the self-confidence to know that the connection is genuine...

So just to clarify as I am having some trouble understanding, you see numbers in your environment and then look them up on the angel numbers website, and the site gives you advice based on the numbers you input? Is the website the STO source you mention, or do you mean the angels that communicate through the website are the STO source? Do the angels speak to you "offline" so to speak, without you having to look up the numbers on the internet- as you mention that numbers are "received"?

And therein lies the problem IMO...

I was wondering if you could elaborate- how have your past experiences and suffering enabled you to accurately distinguish whether a connection is genuinely STO, or not? What I mean is, what practical steps if any, have you taken to differentially diagnose exactly who or what you are connected with? How do you check the validity, do you get feedback from outside sources or do you trust your own interpretation of the messages?

The reason I ask is that I recently rewatched the Knowledge and Being videos by Laura, and the process of connecting to a higher source seems to be quite a lengthy, dangerous, and challenging process. Something that requires a wealth of knowledge, perspicacity and inner strength, and maybe most importantly- a scientific curiosity along with critical thinking. Now, I don't know you, so I can't say that you lack those qualities, I can only go off what you have said here, and the impression that I have taken from your replies indicates that you may not be engaging in much critical thinking here. Regardless of the support and advice people are giving you, you still say that you have the self-confidence to know that the connection is genuine...
Hi Jenn
Thanks these are really important questions, it's good that you are bringing them to me in your thought that is so targeted and relevant. There are many questions here, so I may take longer to answer than usual. As a short answer, the numbers are a guiding tool, they are general. But the main answers they give is though meditation, pondering.. though intuition. And I have to pray, with song/music and thought, to ask for help which I should have mentioned, as without me asking for help they cannot abridge free will as we know is STO. So I have to ask myself the right questions, which is hard sometimes. So in effect your question is teaching me and helping me to understand this better myself! As all these other responses have done this too . Which has been/is really challenging. Thank you and bear with me. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom