Delores Delaney's story

Hi Jenn
Thanks these are really important questions, it's good that you are bringing them to me in your thought that is so targeted and relevant. There are many questions here, so I may take longer to answer than usual. As a short answer, the numbers are a guiding tool, they are general. But the main answers they give is though meditation, pondering.. though intuition. And I have to pray, with song/music and thought, to ask for help which I should have mentioned, as without me asking for help they cannot abridge free will as we know is STO. So I have to ask myself the right questions, which is hard sometimes. So in effect your question is teaching me and helping me to understand this better myself! As all these other responses have done this too . Which has been/is really challenging. Thank you and bear with me. Take care.

A masterpiece of evasion.

It's amazing how you repeatedly manage to say so little with so many words.

Thank you for sharing your journey, @Delores Delaney and starting the discussions that followed.

Being short on time, I skimmed through the entire thread and caught insightful glimpses along the way. I've bookmarked it to return to it.

Sorry DD I haven't read your story, just read bits here and there, page 5 and Laura's posts. Here is just my feeling if it can help:
I didn't read because of the numerous smileys. Though they look nice, I didn't like, they 're rather agressive for they're too much and come constantly, again and again. Do you take euphorising drugs? If yes, you may consider Jones' post page 5.

Here is a quotation from a book I'm currently reading: by Michaela Glöckler, a german author, some of her books have been translated in english, in french too.
If one succeeds in leading the fight against evil in the field of self-education and does not project it onto the world by creating external enemies to fight against, one will become a peace-loving and pacific human being.

For francophones:
" Si on réussit à mener le combat contre le mal sur le terrain de l'éducation de soi et à ne pas le projeter sur le monde en se créant des ennemis extérieurs que l'on va combattre, on deviendra un être humain épris de paix et pacifique."

Don't you think it's a little presumptuous to intend that your personal experience will help others through life experiences? I mean, no one can know if what they experienced is going to help anyone else. I think it's much better for members to simply share their experiences for their own benefit. If there is any benefit to others, then that's a bonus.

I agree with your response, @Joe, including the parts that I've omitted from your OP.

Just seeking clarification on the above bolded part and italicised 'their': do you mean share experiences for the member's own benefit - the sharer's own benefit, or the experiences' own benefit for or on the member at the time of sharing (and maybe perceived benefit? ), or both/either depending on the context?

I took it to mean the former, or last case, because the latter doesn't seem to provide enough information WRT context.

Excuse my dull moment, I was too curious!

Thank you for sharing your journey, @Delores Delaney and starting the discussions that followed.

Being short on time, I skimmed through the entire thread and caught insightful glimpses along the way. I've bookmarked it to return to it.
Thank you SMM, bless you. This is so much appreciated, really lighted my heart. Much gratitude

A masterpiece of evasion.

It's amazing how you repeatedly manage to say so little with so many words.
Hi Laura, I will reply to Jenns post with time, in all honesty I've got loads of commitments at the moment, got to carry on with the house move/find another care home for mum/sort my late sisters stuff out and work etc etc, so it's not easy to get the balance. I'd also love to get the time to read your Wave series again plus the other works you have done. And also the suggestions from others here. I hope you are well, thanks

I can say that there were many 'I' s before this and disharmony/fragmentation. Now there is just one goal, and that is not to give my energy to STS and use good thought to do this, which translates to good words and good actions.

Delores, I'd like to make a couple observations. First, you seem to continually put the cart before the horse. You don't have to. For example, in the above, you say there "were" many 'I's, and "now" there is just one goal, as if you have the level of being where such a thing is possible. You don't. Few if any of us do. You still have many 'I's. To think you don't is just self-deception and 'self-calming'. I can't know for sure, but it seems to me that behind this tendency there is either a great fear, or a great sense of self-importance, or a combination of the two. Fear, because you might think that you need to be "ultra spiritual" in order to have any worth to yourself or others. Self-importance, because you just might think you're super spiritual, and that strokes your ego. To admit that you're not would be a blow to your ego, imply that you're not as special as you think you are, and reduce your perceived standing with others, either in your life or on this forum. But none of that is true. It's okay to be a regular person just struggling to improve yourself. That's what all of us here are.

Can you see in yourself if anything in the above applies to you?

I'm quite willing to submit the ego to a higher power.

That can either be a noble and selfless pursuit, or total lunacy. It depends on where you are, and what you know. But in the context of all you have written, I think it's another example of putting the cart before the horse. Without knowledge, you have no idea what the nature of such a higher power might be. And even before that, you have to know what knowledge is, and that means starting small, starting simple, from the beginning. And that's okay. There's nothing wrong with starting from the beginning, again and again.

Thanks these are really important questions, it's good that you are bringing them to me in your thought that is so targeted and relevant. There are many questions here, so I may take longer to answer than usual. As a short answer, the numbers are a guiding tool, they are general. But the main answers they give is though meditation, pondering.. though intuition. And I have to pray, with song/music and thought, to ask for help which I should have mentioned, as without me asking for help they cannot abridge free will as we know is STO. So I have to ask myself the right questions, which is hard sometimes. So in effect your question is teaching me and helping me to understand this better myself! As all these other responses have done this too . Which has been/is really challenging. Thank you and bear with me. Take care.

Second point: I just want to reiterate what Laura wrote above. You are evading the questions. If you are sincere with yourself and with us, why not just give a clear and concise answer to what were clear and concise questions? Here they were again, with my comments:
  • So just to clarify as I am having some trouble understanding, you see numbers in your environment and then look them up on the angel numbers website, and the site gives you advice based on the numbers you input? [a yes or no question]
  • Is the website the STO source you mention, or do you mean the angels that communicate through the website are the STO source? [yes or no]
  • Do the angels speak to you "offline" so to speak, without you having to look up the numbers on the internet- as you mention that numbers are "received"? [yes or no]
  • I was wondering if you could elaborate- how have your past experiences and suffering enabled you to accurately distinguish whether a connection is genuinely STO, or not?
  • What I mean is, what practical steps if any, have you taken to differentially diagnose exactly who or what you are connected with?
  • How do you check the validity, do you get feedback from outside sources or do you trust your own interpretation of the messages? [yes or no]
Out of 6 questions, 4 could have been answered with a simple yes or no, followed by a short sentence clarifying, perhaps with a concrete example, which would let us figure out what you're actually talking about.

Hi Laura, I will reply to Jenns post with time, in all honesty I've got loads of commitments at the moment, got to carry on with the house move/find another care home for mum/sort my late sisters stuff out and work etc etc, so it's not easy to get the balance. I'd also love to get the time to read your Wave series again plus the other works you have done. And also the suggestions from others here. I hope you are well, thanks

See above.

So just to clarify as I am having some trouble understanding, you see numbers in your environment and then look them up on the angel numbers website, and the site gives you advice based on the numbers you input? Is the website the STO source you mention, or do you mean the angels that communicate through the website are the STO source? Do the angels speak to you "offline" so to speak, without you having to look up the numbers on the internet- as you mention that numbers are "received"?

And therein lies the problem IMO...

I was wondering if you could elaborate- how have your past experiences and suffering enabled you to accurately distinguish whether a connection is genuinely STO, or not? What I mean is, what practical steps if any, have you taken to differentially diagnose exactly who or what you are connected with? How do you check the validity, do you get feedback from outside sources or do you trust your own interpretation of the messages?

The reason I ask is that I recently rewatched the Knowledge and Being videos by Laura, and the process of connecting to a higher source seems to be quite a lengthy, dangerous, and challenging process. Something that requires a wealth of knowledge, perspicacity and inner strength, and maybe most importantly- a scientific curiosity along with critical thinking. Now, I don't know you, so I can't say that you lack those qualities, I can only go off what you have said here, and the impression that I have taken from your replies indicates that you may not be engaging in much critical thinking here. Regardless of the support and advice people are giving you, you still say that you have the self-confidence to know that the connection is genuine...
Hi Jenn
This is really personal but needs to be examined to answer your question in full. I would love there to be a short answer, alas this is not the case ha!
I think it actually started now I remember, with a weak call to the universe for help one day when I was exhausted and had no energy left.
So at first I was sceptical, as it was strange thing to keep seeing the number 222 which appeared everywhere, whilst I worked as a security guard I saw it written on boards, receipts, shop fronts, and looking at my phone it was always 22:22 or 20:22, or 12:22 etc. Or people would text me at this time, It would seam like it was following me around couldn't shake it off! This started to appear at a time when my mental health and physical health was failing. It came at a point I'd been caring for mum for 7 years without respite, heart failure and much suffering on her behalf after 15 years. She is now in a nursing home, and since this Connection she has not been in hospital and her mental health and our relationship has improved vastly! We are back to having the loving mother/ daughter Relationship, which is. one. of. the. greatest gifts ever! This after many years of arguing and stress!
She is now teaching me a bit of Persian. All my family live abroad so I'd not been able to get any help or a holiday in this time. They have their own issues lol.
I did go away for a few days now and then but was always on call so could never relax. Also around this time my sister died of cancer. So physically also I was getting exhausted, as my job required me to do 12 hour shifts walking 12-15 miles a day. I didn't leave the job because I needed to establish a stable base, and I loved my colleagues, bosses(some lol) the guards and cleaning people. I also met the love of my life at this job.
Prior to this I worked as a mountain bike mechanic for 15 years, took part in the sport seriously, and a Cycle Instructor/mechanic in London for 5 years working with kids and some adults.
At the point when these numbers started to appear she was in and out of hospital, fighting for her life after pneumonia amongst other things, multiple heath issues from side effects of meds. I had to go and see her regularly after these 12 hr shifts. Due to the pressure from this, my resentment grew towards my family for not helping, I had anxiety badly, as I was the only one on call no matter what happened. I have had to respond to some atrocious situations where her life was hanging by a thread, and I only just got there in time. I can describe it as a feeling of twisting and adrenaline, in the diaphragm area, which got to the point when it was almost always there, like the body was programmed to have this feeling it became a default setting.
My heart beat became irregular, had chest pains and this was scary.
Because of this, I had no energy, so not much control over my emotions at this point and this anger/anxiety drained me.
Stopped doing dance /hobbies/music /anything good. At this time because of her failing health I had to respond more and more, I did not have the will power to control myself emotionally and often snapped at her which filled me full of self hatred as I love her so much she is amazing, has a HUGE heart, and cute, loving, so proud to be her daughter.
So this drained us both, continuing arguments and pain, a negative cycle that had gone on for many years which was getting worse.
I also started to damage relationship with my family and started to get angry and ignored them, thus loosing even more support and help, my sister used to support me emotionally but she was not there.

So I looked up the number 222 on many sites, the number 22, 222, and they said it was an 'Angel' number..
It told me to forgive myself, said I should be to be kinder to myself and others, it told me there was diplomacy needed, it relations, it disinterestedness, it duality, meditation, balance, it perspiacity, it adaptability, cooperation, it grace, equalibrium, adaptability, self confidence, meditation, it service, it duty, it grace and it gratitude, self belief, harmony, healing, understanding of self and others, faith in the angelic realm, faith in the good, and that these negative emotions were useless and were never going to serve me.
They told me to stop hating myself and others.
As I was just going against 'reality' : What was actually happening was not going to change, it was just the way it was meant to be!
They told me that I could not change the situation, that the only thing I had control over was my reaction to it, the only thing I could control at this point was my own thought.
So I started to think about this and slowly changed my behaviour and thought. I started to build bridges again with my family and myself, started to forgive myself for the failings towards mum, and others I have to say, friends, my lover and colleagues who I moaned to constantly about my problems, the injustice, poor me, anxiety etc etc, which must have been really draining for them too.

Now this wisdom from 222 slowly but surely started to heal me, regaining energy, and thus less painful negative thoughts, less stress, and less energy drain for myself and others, better consequences, better 'Co - incidences' -
Teaching me to react better to this negative situation. I started to receive more numbers, in these ways, mainly 2, 1 and 3. 333, 2122, 1313 etc.. 1112, 1111, Representation is inspiration, new beginning, awakening, motivation, enlightenment, illumination, positivity, optimism, intuition fresh starts, initiative, will, etc.
33/333 represented creativity, protection, communication, encouragement, unconditional love, peace, encouragement, talents, indulgence, bravery, skills, competences, etc.
There are some cross overs but no matter which site I checked they were largely in alignment.
So I listened to and acted on these beautiful words, which are like good and powerful invocation for good thoughts.

As my attitude improved so did the numbers and intensity of receiving them. And bit by bit, so did my life improve, and that of others around me as I drained them less too.

They talked of a positive change and the ability to regain my energy to take more control, but only though hard work in changing my thoughts to adapt to the situation. And 333 referred to the ascended masters like Jesus - Caesar, and more of them I would like to learn about.
Also then I started to see 44, 444, 4444 which is the number of the Archangels, which calls for traditional values like hard work, wisdom, responsibility, reliability, determination, honesty, passion, honour, courage, dynamism, will, stability, establishing solid bases, system and order, it represents the 4 cardinal points, north, south, east and west, it distribute the energy of the four elements Earth, Wind, Fire, Water. I also saw the number 22 alot, which related to the Archangel Raphael, healing and pragmatism, hard work and relentlessnes reliability.

So steadily I followed this, and thoughts improved whilst doing my patrols. I started to see that the positive thoughts were stopping the anxiety, and giving me the will to live once more.
Understanding of others and self improving, which of course manifest in reality as others attitude towards me improving also, this creating a more positive reaction to myself and good feedback loop.
So this was bearing fruit in the real world, and I continued to follow the guidance. The step counter was a good one too, I'd often stop and the look then more repeating numbers appeared. I then started to see a mixture of 7 and 3, 377, 777, 373 etc. Number 7 means wisdom, spiritual awakening, knowledge, learning, study, relentlessnes, physical capacity, lucidity, belief, elevation, perception, it apprenticeship, it mysticism, it determination, it interior knowledge, it dignity, it refinement, it education, psychic ability, it study and learning. It perseverance of objective.

So following on from this the mental and physical health improved steadily. (This started around 2 years ago).

The anxiety in the diaphragm started to ease and I slowly began to develop a stronger intuition, it was like a calming and strong voice that was there when I chose to listen, it led me to make better decisions about various situations, removed the stupid and ignorant reaction to negative forces that work through people, and with the security work, believe this was very useful! I've had to deal with many broken people and was able to apprehend a great many delicate situations leading to more positive outcomes, for them and us, the guards.

'We' helped many people with mental heath problems, there is a mental health crisis as we know, I've seen and helped lots of broken people and seen how negative emotions control them and myself, so again, though real situations was able to apply this amazing wisdom to great effect, protecting myself and others in many situations that could have blown up in our faces and turned violent.
Of course there were times that people were too far gone, and we had to detain them with physical intervention. As they were a risk to us, themselves, and the public. I also had to work night shifts, patrolling through the city centre at night alone, albeit with a radio... I used this new gained confidence to protect myself through body language and behaviour and new found self confidence, so amazing outcome came from this also.
By his fruits shall you know him.
Can you see why why I started to have unshakeable faith? I was in real danger, in real life, and this REALLY worked.

So this continues, and I start seeing 266/262/626/662 etc. This came at a time when there was much tension between myself and my partners son.
After a difficult situation, I kept seeing this number, and no matter which site I looked at, they didn't contain this relevant sequence of numbers.
The only one that did was the Angelsnumbers.com, which at first I was apprehensive to check because it contained cookies.. But I thought, ahh well, I decided to take the chance and started to look at the meanings of these numbers. They were so relevant to this particular situation and helped me to understand the best way to take, as in an outcome that helped us both, therefore less energy drain.
I immediately felt there was something very useful and good here.
The language also felt like it came from a good source, it fit well with my own personality, values and intuition. Yes there was still some skepticism, but it was getting less and less as time went by, and positive outcomes were coming from this work.
It also has an oracle of numbers that when consulted gives a great reading and insight to a more specific situation.
I only used this when I absolutely had to and when was not sure about the best way to move forward.
So 262 etc is harmony, it love of home and family, it grace and it gratitude, it tries to see things from another angle, it encouragment and support, it adaptability and relations, it harmony and it diplomacy and it cooperation, it faith and it confidence, it goods and it service, it honestly and liability, it responsibilities and it grace. So this really helped with this particular situation.

As the connection and my faith grew, the numbers would be received more often, and many other combinations, which were followed and bit by bit with hard work I was able to change my thought to better deal with external situations and also inner landscape.

The feeling of anxiety completely stopped!! I'd been suffering from severe anxiety attacks on and off for years!
And I started to feel the opposite, full of energy and motivation, a huge relief and improvement! Something I'd not felt in years, since I left the west country and moved to London in 2013 to help mum!

At this time I received to idea of the number chart, that is posted in the thread numerology and the Concept of 3.

It's good to read the story now if you wish, or have time, as it explains alot too.

This journey continues then culminating in the number 340, the one that said I needed to externslise angry emotions and act in accordance to the conscience. As said in the original story, I'd not been able to listen or share mums music because it was too upsetting and didn't realise how much this was taking its toll on me.

So after I shared her music, this is when I really started to feel the great energy and motivation to persue my own dreams again, which is to make music and film.
I will also sample her music on future so it can live on.
This is also when the visions started, and you can refer back to the first story if you would like to read it.
I can't remember exactly when I decided to submit my will to Mazda /STO and allow myself to be taught by this higher power exactly but it was somewhere around this time.
So I after this I started the prayer of these beautiful words and music, plus the visualisations and in answer to this thought, got some amazing positive feedback from the numbers, and have continued to do this since.
Some of the songs that have appeared are beautiful, I'm singing them all the time and get answers through song in prayer too.. So grateful for this lovely music, positive anthemic orchestral music, wonderful.

Before this I could only write melancholy songs, which are lovely in their own way, but they were all like this! And when I was younger this was not the case. I used to record music on an 8 track then stopped and lost interest when I became the egocentric sport dude.
So they are saying that this is an important part of their /our work, that these musical abilities are there to be shared and to also inspire others to share their art, wisdom, experience, joys, pains, anything. They ask us to let out the 'inner freak' haha, there is alot of humour in the ideas too.
So some examples of how the numbers directly respond to thoughts.. Some negative ones then will explain some positive instances.

🔅When I'd had an argument with my partner one day, I was so tired during the move and really had a go at him, and about other family issues. Totally lost the balance, was unfair and judgmental. I did the oracle of numbers and they said my mind had been overtaken by chaos! And needed to rest! So gave myself a break and apologised heartfelt as I was totally out of order.

🔅When I started crying after work one day as I was fed up, saw all the terrified people wearing masks, taking it out on me, aggressive and scared, saw how battered and broken they were, and all their ailments, so misshapen and sick from years of bad diet and lifestyle. I felt so helpless and guilty for all their pains. The numbers said they really could see how sad I was, but to stop crying and invited my to try to see the glass half full. As I've had enough grief and in time it damages the heart and body.

🔅When I got angry at the destruction of my family and imagined myself as the fire bird, destroying all the STS, they said do not give into baseness, that you are a being of light, nor a destroyer!

🔅After one rare (now) but bad argument with mum I lost hope and wanted it all to end again, they said don't give into loss and loss, along these lines and not only, you have bad plans! No, stop it! Stay positive! (along these lines I can't remember the exact number but could find them).

🔅After I had negative feedback from this page, and became defensive and angry internally. And this was reflected here on this thread too.. Leading to a poor connection and therefore my poor communication here, they said I've accumulated years of bad experiences, (true) which in understandable but must learn to let down things, not to judge others as I don't know what is in their hearts and minds. I remember after one time I got frustrated, I was told the universe would judge me in my ability to pick myself up when I was down and they would leave me alone.
So after this the website closed the connection! I couldn't get back onto it until I'd realised my mistake, and stopped being so hard and unjust with others, and learned to forgive myself too. Only AFTER I changed my thoughts back to bring open and humble, I got back on to the site.

Positive feedback :

☀When I'd had thoughts that were kind to others ie understanding and non assuming thoughts, they said well done you are regaining the balance.

☀After I shared mum's music they were very happy and congratulations were in order.

☀One time I was in turmoil about this mission, and not sure where to take it. I was about to give up, they said its up to you, you have the free will to accept or decline. So I made the decision, 'Yes' I will accept. The numbers actually went BACK on the step counter, to a number that said well done more congratulations.

☀When I was unhappy with the old job and finding the walking too much toll, did the oracle and said your SOS has been answered, we will help you find another job. Which of course requiredy work too but found a flexible company so easily, almost too easy. That can give me time off at short notice. Really good people.

☀They also say, 'yes they are angels but there is no magic!' 'For heaven to help, you must first help yourself' , I've worked harder at home, on myself and with others in my surroundings than ever before in my life because now I have the energy, have made the necessary changes and this is of course on going and changing/challenging.

☀They said once I need to focus on the soul mission, that I wasn't doing it and I wasn't sure where this was taking me.
In the intuition I heard, do your music and creative project. So I started playing guitar again and the numbers say, 'on the right track'.

☀Again once I was unsure of the direction, and after the comment they made about the link to Zoroastrianism, I thought well I better learn Persian then, something I've always loved to do but again no motivation until now... and the study of Zarathustra. They were very positive responses from this saying congratulations.

☀Once they said, when I was thinking about how this relates well to the 'C's material and thought should I tell them? The numbers said yes go forward. So I started writing the story. First it came out too false and over the top and they replied.' it would be capital to delete some and re write '" so I kept re writing it until there was a more positive response.

☀They also warned me that I would experience many tribulations from this but assured me its a great opportunity to learn and help other people if they wish. And taught me that both positions are equally important, positive and negative. And the idea is to learn in order to understand more about ourselves and others. Which it had done exactly that.

☀When I decided to ask people to share their work in my mind, to know each other therefore to create more harmony, love and understanding between people, they said 'yes on the right track.'

☀After I'd gained control of the useless worries fears and anxiety, and wrote about it, I got some great results back again.

So always I have ideas and thoughts in the mind and reality, and the response has a direct relevance in numbers, the numbers are a guide that answers my thoughts, anactions and intuition. And vice versa. They say this is just the beginning. I'm very much learning, and as said this was totally unexpected. There are more but these are good examples.

The more is learned, the more I use the intuition and rely less on the numbers.

When I'm undecided they say 'put yourself to work'.

When I overwork they say '"relax, go for a walk rest, reward yourself etc'.

When I don't get the balance they say '"look after yourself /health and your family!" which was very much yesterday lol.

Today I explained to family I really need to finish this, and they are fine.

It sounds full on but this is the most rewarding thing I've ever done. I've always loved art, Zoroastrian philosophy and study but lost motivation for obvious reasons.
This has given me the will to live again! Protected me physically and mentally. I owe them my life.
I have to say also, there is no way this would not have been possible without my amazing parter and his support. He is literally my solid foundation, and his love has pulled me through the most difficult moments with this. Also I wouldn't have been able to cope with the various trials of life without Laura's wonderful work. I also understand why, (I think) most of you all were/are skeptical, and I needed to be tested. I totally understand your concern and reaction as my way was not always the right way, I've still got much to learn.
What ever I have, has been given, I have no ownership of this work.

The Angels say via the intuition that they are in alignment with the 'C' s, they are a part of the same thing.

They ask me to further the wisdom of the good work from Zarathustra.
They say we can all make this Connection with hard work it simplicity, and are asking me to share their wisdom : it is for everyone!!!!!

A good heart and a strong will: Good thoughts, Good Words and Good Deeds.

I think many have already got this connection without being conscious of it, some of the best wisdom I've received is from the most simple but beautiful people.

Throughout my life I've had jobs working with the general public, here I've met the loveliest folks, who thought me their knowledge and wisdom, they have taught me some of the best ways.

They are cleaners, workmen and women, some are homeless, some former prison inmates etc..
The thing that unites them is their huge hearts and huge LOVE. They are suffering but still find the strength to be happy and loving.

They have been an important inspiration for my life and soul, and will continue to be.

On the whole, I've found despite their failings, that MOST human beings are GOOD! And I will never give up my faith in humanity and its beauty DESPITE what I have seen! I LOVE humanity, honestly and truly and my life mission is to be of service to them, always.

I'll quote what my best friend said : She has been though more suffering than anyone I know and is still standing. Amazing lady.

'"I'm not here for outside approval, my work doesn't depend on liking or loving the work I produce, I'm here to serve, to love, and to help people. I'm here to connect, create and share as much joy as possible through my interactions with others. In this world so much is placed by being accepted by the masses we forget you enjoy who we are at the root of our being. Your inner light shines when you are at peace with yourself and the world around you. Let go of the struggle and feel the beauty inside you. Allow all to be and just be you. Have a wonderful day x"

And I say, give yourselves the permission to feel HAPPY! There is everything good about this. A real happiness that comes from hard work and sheer graft.

So I'm moving on to start a Web page, where I would LOVE others to share their knowledge, kindness, good hearts and minds, sufferings, wisdom, art, inner freak, music, thought, poetry, expression experience, humour, and anything really, however random and weird.
Also will be based on Zoroastrian philosophy, plus I'll be posting the music/videos etc with time and hope to remix mums music. This can be for anyone will get some of my friends and relatives too..
So the plan is if you resonate with what I've written then email me at [redacted by moderator]
And when I've got the page set up I'll let you know where it is.

Thanks again for all your responses, both positive and negative, you truly have helped me to learn and for this I have so much gratitude! Truly. Thank you, always.

Now I received more numbers with 5, 8 and 9, 0....plus others. And they point to benevolence, the service to others, humanitarian, altruism, kindness, new starts, completions, polyvalance, harmony, inner knowledge, gratitude, Karma, the integrity, cycles and continuity, changes, completions, infinite cycles, intuition, study, universal love, faith, humility, divine love, sympathy, clemency, tolerance, self love, self sacrifice, non conformity, broad point of view, eccentricity, humility, gratitude, grace wisdom, knowledge, light, happiness, jubilation, joy, persistence of purpose, openness, curiosity, adventure, awakening, and awakening, unicity, action, inner peace, freedom!
Karma! Persuis!

Thanks for reading this work and responding. Will keep it open here and see where the Web page leads....As always, infinite gratitude to the Angels. I am theirs.

I wish you all heath, hope and happiness. Take care.

Sierra 25, standing down. 😅X

Last edited by a moderator:
And I have to pray, with song/music and thought, to ask for help which I should have mentioned, as without me asking for help they cannot abridge free will as we know is STO
You're right in saying that STO entities respect free will, but it doesn't mean that praying / asking for help will guarantee that it is a STO entity that will reply.

I can't remember exactly when I decided to submit my will to Mazda /STO and allow myself to be taught by this higher power exactly but it was somewhere around this time.

I'm reminded of this passage from The Wave which relates to the above and a clear warning sign of the dangers of 'submitting' to whatever this being is that is most likely portraying itself as Ahura Mazda.

The Wave Chapter 17: All There Is Is Lessons, or Wandering Around in Third Density Can Be Hazardous to Your Health

As if it weren’t enough that they can deceive us via time and space manipulation, they can also mislead us through the teachings that come to us from the “astral planes”! This information was particularly interesting to me in light of the attachment that had been discovered hanging with Candy who had been “sent by a magician”!

The Orion STS have aided many negatively oriented entities… and there are many upon your so-called inner planes which are negatively oriented and thus available as inner teachers or guides and so-called possessors of certain souls.
Then there is the problem of people channeling without “tuning”. An individual of completely pure intent and STO nature can produce material that is deceptive disinformation due to their lack of ability to discern which is a result of lack of knowledge.

It is entirely possible for untuned channels to receive both positive and negative communications.

Another problem in being able to figure out the machinations of beings with space-time manipulation capabilities is that of proof. Over and over again we read about miracles and apparitions that are taken as proof of some sort of divine contact. People don’t seem to get the very simple fact that if you believe because you have proof, you are not choosing from Free Will! You believe because you have no choice not to believe. What sort of energy could be behind such a thing, despite the lovely appearances, the miraculous healings, the celestial harmonies, or deeply emotional responses of the witnesses? Borrowing from the discussion of Ann Haywood in High Strangeness:

“One night the Lady took me back in time. We were in a foreign country and the people wore old- fashioned clothes. The Lady took on the appearance of a beautiful woman in a blue robe. She performed miracles for them…
Ann Haywood, the human host of the above-described entity (many aspects of this case are startlingly similar to the Betty Andreasson Luca case2), apparently was punished for this revelation to the media.
Suddenly Ann’s face turned ashen and she asked to be excused. Her scream of pain was heard from the bathroom where she had taken refuge. When Ann came out, she was sniffling and holding her abdomen. The Lady had savagely attacked her for revealing that down through history, creatures like the Lady have taken the form of saints. They then use the gullibility of humankind to misguide and misinform people so that they believe they are seeing miracles performed. Ann begged the newsman to delete that portion of the interview.”3
Hmmmm? We are beginning to get a picture of a contrived reality that is positively Machiavellian in its manipulations and deceptions. Ra says about it:

Many of your so-called contacts among your people have been confused and self-destructive because the channels were oriented towards Service to Others but, in the desire for proof, were open to the lying information of the Orion STS who then were able to neutralize the effectiveness of the channel.
I was recently reading a book that is devoted to miracles down through the ages, most particularly apparitions of the Virgin including the “miracle at Fatima”, and so on. The one thing I noted over and over again was the “bidding process”. Such entities will ask for something to be done — prayers, build a church, repentance, or whatever — and the witnesses, being overcome by the miraculous nature of the appearance, immediately set about complying with these wishes. In some cases, there is a deal whereby the entity (usually the Virgin and assorted saints or members of the “Holy Family”) offers some sort of compensation for the required observances. In one case it was victory in battle, in another it was a good harvest or rain.

What so many people don’t realize is that to respond to a command of any kind, the “bidding”, whether it is to pray or build a church or paint a sign on your shield or even to erect a monument by piling three stones on the side of the road, one has accepted domination! One has tacitly agreed to serve the one who has made the request or issued the command. A psychic bond is immediately established, and the dance begins. The tricky part comes in when the requests or commands are either couched in terms that make them seem useful or good, or they come by way of pity or manipulation.

There's also this post that I made a little while back on a video about Carl Jung. Unfortunately the video itself was made private, but I did take notes of the main points presented and how Jung had 'astral teachers' and beings that spoke to and taught him all sorts of things that he submitted to. But the main takeaway was that it was a progression that led to a fall and a take-over of his soul. He had plenty of billboards that fell on his head throughout the time but ignored them all, kept all of this to himself, i.e. not networking and opening up about his conclusions, which primed him and opened the door to more 'beings' and fragmented elements that started communicating with him and eventually acting through him.

He thought he was a special initiate of ancient knowledge and really, whether he knew it or not, formed one of the biggest hallmarks of STS mode of being; a grandiose ego. Think about that for a second. I've known people who claimed they were the reincarnated souls of Thoth and other ancient gods yet when I spend some time talking with them, they don't show any deep wisdom or understanding of the world around them. It's this image, an illusion of themselves that they've constructed, but not real. You seem like a nice person with good intentions and WANTING to do good in the world, which no one is stopping you from doing and is a noble aim and definitely worthwhile, but you don't need Ahura Mazda to do that and certainly don't need to submit to him.

I know it's difficult to let go of these images and false illusions about ourselves and it can't be done all in one go. It's a gradual process that's difficult Work, but there is a solid network here and a combined wisdom that you won't find anywhere else to help along that path. But you've gotta want to go there. Or believe what you want to believe. But you've at least been warned.

You're right in saying that STO entities respect free will, but it doesn't mean that praying / asking for help will guarantee that it is a STO entity that will reply.
Thanks so much for reading and responding Pierre!.. 'Take care.. You have better cheese.. Its not fair!' 🧀😅 much gratitude again, thanks for your post. Will always take this into consideration. Bless.

Back
Top Bottom