Delete my account.

Phoenixxx said:
my account here.

any pointers are welcomed

Why would you want to?

I've left for a bit due to health reasons, and came back later on. No need to delete. :)

Phoenixxx said:
I just think its the wrong forum for me is all

Ah. I did too at one time. Low self esteem on my part.

I never did learn how to delete, though, and in hindsight, I'm glad I didn't. :D

Good luck to you Phoenixxx, remember, you don't have to burn up all connections to begin again.

my wanting to delete my account is because of my low self-esteem?

it is?

are you saying there IS no way to delete my account?

Phoenixxx said:
my wanting to delete my account is because of my low self-esteem?

it is?

are you saying there IS no way to delete my account?

Wow. :shock: How can MY lack of self esteem have anything to do with you??

I'm sure there's a way to delete your account Phoenixxx, I just don't know what it is.

I've had a closer look at the forumn and the guidelines and on reflection I don't think I will be able to participate. How do I delete my account?
Thanks

Juliette said:
I've had a closer look at the forumn and the guidelines and on reflection I don't think I will be able to participate. How do I delete my account?
Thanks

If it is really what you want, let us know, we will do it for you since I am not sure you can do it.

After being a member for a little while, and having been happy to have more than a few interesting conversations, I am taking steps in making some new changes in my life including trying to cut back on how much time I spend on the internet on a daily basis. Ive taken much thought on this and would like to know how I can delete my account? Im trying to stay away from any sort of forums as much as possible, its cutting into other parts of my life and I need to do away with it for awhile. thanks in advance to any admins that might be able to help.

Hi timeshift,
You cannot delete your account yourself . If you want to cut down on internet time you spend here, you could simply not log in to the forum or limit the time you spend here. But if you absolutely want your account deleted, then we can do it for you.

Looks like the same pattern like the one with me, I do not mean I want to close it, but little weird that some because of whatever purpose want to close.

Back
Top Bottom