Delete my account.

I by no means have enough info to give any advice to you. I don't know what you are going through, or understand why you feel deleting your account is the thing to do, or why you feel as though participating on this forum is pointless. Your request dose appear to be an act of hopelessness, I think everyone on this forum can relate to that feeling. In my experience, my actions, when in such a state, are not always rational or productive. Most of the time they were destructive and self-defeating. Perhaps, a deep breath and pause is in order. I can't imagine this forum, or the people that participate on it, being anything but helpful and supportive. Take some quiet time with yourself, write down some of the things you are feeling and thinking. I myself, have often taken long breaks from participating on the forum, when in a noisy state of mind. When I felt like I was unable to contribute anything positive, or helpful. I guess the only advice I could give, would be to never give up! Best of luck to you.

Chu said:
I wish you all the internal peace you need now, Skipling, and that your life circumstances improve soon.

Just wanted to tell you that at least from my point of view, your recent posts were NOT "pointless noise and minimal intellectual contributions". I enjoyed reading some of your posts. But it's also understandable that when in a difficult situation, you may see it like that, whatever you are going through right now.

I don't know whether you will ever read this, but in any case, the door is always open, and everybody here wishes you all the best, I'm sure!

Take care.

I agree completely. Wishing you the very best, Skipling and the door is always open. :)

Menrva said:
Chu said:
I wish you all the internal peace you need now, Skipling, and that your life circumstances improve soon.

Just wanted to tell you that at least from my point of view, your recent posts were NOT "pointless noise and minimal intellectual contributions". I enjoyed reading some of your posts. But it's also understandable that when in a difficult situation, you may see it like that, whatever you are going through right now.

I don't know whether you will ever read this, but in any case, the door is always open, and everybody here wishes you all the best, I'm sure!

Take care.

I agree completely. Wishing you the very best, Skipling and the door is always open. :)

I agree as well. Wishing you all the best, Skipling.

Same question here.

I registered for the forum based on a single thread I read and found very interesting.
Only afterwards I found what the main focus of the forum was.
It's definitely not for me.

I can neither find a "delete account" button or link, so if a mod or admin could delete my account that would be great.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Lúthien

Luthien Merilin said:
Same question here.

I registered for the forum based on a single thread I read and found very interesting.
Only afterwards I found what the main focus of the forum was.
It's definitely not for me.

I can neither find a "delete account" button or link, so if a mod or admin could delete my account that would be great.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Adaryn

As you wih. Done

Désolée d'apprendre que vous quittez le forum... Prenez bien soin de vous et bonne chance à Vous...

Sorry to hear you are leaving the forum. . . Take care and good luck to you. . .

trendsetter37 said:
hlat beat me to it but this is what it looks like bluebell.

index.php

Odd, I don't have that option. Maybe it is locked under a post requirement?

Attachments

• account options.jpg
    account options.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 106
Can I get mine removed too?
Hi Tom
If your decision has anything to do with my last comment to you, then I hope you will reconsider. If I was quick to presume and pass judgement, then I apologise for that. I know I can be an @-hole (no doubt many here quietly agree) because the confrontational world I found myself slipping into during my earlier years for so long required it. Now I am un-learning all that, but it can still affect my on-line etiquette, so I must keep trying.
You're smart. I think you have something to offer, but need to learn to appreciate the seriousness of focusing the mind for 'higher' learning - as I too struggle with. I believe this forum and its online community will do this a hundred times more effectively than anyone/anything else out there in 'real-time' bar none, and therefor accords our respect - for our OWN respect!

…. then we can have jokes :-D

No, ive decided that my attitude isnt appropriate for this forum and want to leave.

I'VE ASKED TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT FROM THIS FORUM SINCE APRIL, WHEN I SOON UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS IS NOT FOR ME, DUE TO THINGS ABOUT IT THAT I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW! HOW A MEMBER CAN DELETE HER/HIS ACCOUNT HERE, please???

Back
Top Bottom