Curaderm

SevenFeathers

Dagobah Resident
Welcome to Curaderm | Curaderm BEC5 Skin Cancer Treatment

Curaderm is a natural product that is said to cure skin cancer. Their website gives info about clinical trials, customer reports and endorsements from doctors such as Mercola and Oz.

My husband just had surgery to remove a basal cell cancer from his back. It was a large area and recovery is a little painful. I am thinking of ordering Curaderm for other spots that may occur. I would appreciate feedback from anyone here who has used the product. Does it work as advertised?

I have not heard of curaderm. People in my area tend to use a prescription medicine called Carac (which is Fluorouracil). Fluorouracil comes under several brand names and people I know use the cream prophylactically to root out potential skin cancers before they occur. It is harsh on the skin and can be blistering for a while, but doctors and patients seem to think it works.

One person I know chose not to use fluorouracil when her doctor prescribed it for a pre-cancerous spot on her face. Instead she put nigella sativa (black seed oil) on the spot each night for almost a year. The spot went away. She is satisfied with that result, although I wouldn't know if the pre-cancerous condition was also eradicated using this method.

I am sorry to hear that recovery is painful, SevenFeathers. Has your husband looked into intermittent fasting (see the latest Cs session) and supplements like Vitamine C? He could benefit from both.

Thanks for your response.

He is taking high doses of Vitamin C. I always push that on him! But he is very thin already, so fasting is not really good at the moment. Each day he gets a little better. But the spot was fairly large, so the amount of skin taken and sewn back together causes the ache and pain. He is 78 years old but in good health generally. He takes no RX drugs. He runs and walks every day. So we expect a good recovery. But he IS fair skinned and last year started getting actinic keratoses, so was reading about the Curaderm for possible future use.

I have not heard of curaderm. People in my area tend to use a prescription medicine called Carac (which is Fluorouracil). Fluorouracil comes under several brand names and people I know use the cream prophylactically to root out potential skin cancers before they occur. It is harsh on the skin and can be blistering for a while, but doctors and patients seem to think it works.

One person I know chose not to use fluorouracil when her doctor prescribed it for a pre-cancerous spot on her face. Instead she put nigella sativa (black seed oil) on the spot each night for almost a year. The spot went away. She is satisfied with that result, although I wouldn't know if the pre-cancerous condition was also eradicated using this method.
I have read about the Fluorouracil and didn't like the sound of it. When you have time, read the Curaderm info. It sounds really promising.

SevenFeathers, I encourage you to read the latest Cs session and find what they say about high doses of vit. C for some systems (see the link in my post above). Wishing you and your husband all the best!
Thanks. I have read that. Also did a lot of reading on Vitamin C during the plandemic. It has been very helpful to us when we were not feeling well.

Hi SevenFeathers....I have used Curaderm off and on for 7 years now. I have had good success with it. I will say that if you start treating a spot early on the Curaderm eradicates it fairly quickly (week or 2), but if it's an older spot it will take longer. I had an old spot on my nose that took 2 years to get rid of. I have had keratosis, basal, and squamas cell spots and what I like about Curaderm is that it goes underneath the skin to kill any spreading that has gone on that you can't see from the surface. I always keep a tube of Curaderm on hand because you can use it to test any questionable spots that come up to see if there is a reaction to it. If no reaction, then no problem. Curaderm is only supposed to attack unhealthy cells......hope this helps...

Hi SevenFeathers....I have used Curaderm off and on for 7 years now. I have had good success with it. I will say that if you start treating a spot early on the Curaderm eradicates it fairly quickly (week or 2), but if it's an older spot it will take longer. I had an old spot on my nose that took 2 years to get rid of. I have had keratosis, basal, and squamas cell spots and what I like about Curaderm is that it goes underneath the skin to kill any spreading that has gone on that you can't see from the surface. I always keep a tube of Curaderm on hand because you can use it to test any questionable spots that come up to see if there is a reaction to it. If no reaction, then no problem. Curaderm is only supposed to attack unhealthy cells......hope this helps...
It does help. Thanks. The tube looks fairly small, so wondering how long it lasts as it is expensive. Do you put a thin layer on or does it have to be thick?

I know the tubes are pretty small but you only need a thin layer so it lasts a long time. I treated my spots twice a day, And many times if there has been any spreading the original spot will become enlarged. If that happens you still only apply the cream on the original spot and not the whole affected area. I made that mistake when I first started treating my nose and it made a real mess of my face and cheeks where it had spread underneath the skin. After contacting the company I was told to only apply the cream on the original spot each time and that cleared up my problem. Curaderm works in the same vein as bloodroot only it"s not nearly as harsh and aggressive and causes much less pain and stinging.

I know the tubes are pretty small but you only need a thin layer so it lasts a long time. I treated my spots twice a day, And many times if there has been any spreading the original spot will become enlarged. If that happens you still only apply the cream on the original spot and not the whole affected area. I made that mistake when I first started treating my nose and it made a real mess of my face and cheeks where it had spread underneath the skin. After contacting the company I was told to only apply the cream on the original spot each time and that cleared up my problem. Curaderm works in the same vein as bloodroot only it"s not nearly as harsh and aggressive and causes much less pain and stinging.
Thank you for the clear response!

Basal Cell Skin Carcinoma Andrew Saul's Vitamin C website has this to say

Topical Vitamin C Stops Basal Cell Carcinoma
"Many thanks for posting the information on this. I am only a week and a half into treatment and my Basal Cell is nearly gone."

(OMNS Nov 9 2007) The most common form of skin cancer, basal cell carcinoma, often responds to a remarkably simple, safe, at-home treatment: vitamin C. Physicians and patients report that vitamin C, applied directly to basal cell skin cancers, causes them to scab over and drop off. [1] Successful use involves a highly-concentrated vitamin C solution, directly applied to the blemish two or three times a day. Vitamin C is selectively toxic to cancer cells, but does not harm healthy skin cells. This is also the basis for high-dose intravenous vitamin therapy for cancer. [2] Even higher concentrations of vitamin C can be obtained by direct application. The use of topical vitamin C to kill basal cell carcinoma has been known at least since 1971. Frederick R. Klenner, MD, wrote: "We have removed several small basal cell epithelioma with a 30 percent ointment" of vitamin C. [3]

One person, who reported that a 2mm diameter spot on the nose would not heal for months, had it disappear within a week with twice-daily concentrated vitamin C applications. Another patient reported that after dermatologist-diagnosed multiple spots of basal cell carcinoma were coated with vitamin C, the spots fell off within two weeks. [4]

Basal cell carcinomas are slow growing and it is rare for them to metastasize. This provides an opportunity for a therapeutic trial of vitamin C, provided one has proper medical diagnosis and follow-up.

Preparation of a water-saturated vitamin C solution is simple. Slowly add a small amount of water to about half a teaspoon of vitamin C powder or crystals. Use just enough water to dissolve the vitamin C. Using less water will make a paste. Either way, application with the fingertip or a cotton swab, several times daily, is easy. The water will evaporate in a few minutes and leave a plainly visible coat of vitamin C crystals on the skin.

Consult your doctor before employing this or any other self-care treatment. A physician’s diagnosis is especially important, since other forms of skin cancer, such as melanoma, are faster growing and more dangerous. If the vitamin C treated area is not improved after a few weeks, a doctor should be consulted once again.

References:
[1] William Wassell, MD: Skin cancer and vitamin C. Cancer Tutor, Skin cancer and vitamin c
[2] Riordan NH, Riordan HD, Meng X, Li Y, Jackson JA: Intravenous ascorbate as a tumor cytotoxic chemotherapeutic agent. Med Hypotheses 1995; 44: 207-2 13.
and http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/199x/riordan-nh-etal-med_hypotheses_1995-v44-p207.htmand also Vitamin C as a Chemotherapy for Cancer
[3] Fredrick R. Klenner, MD: Observations on the dose and administration of ascorbic acid when employed beyond the range of a vitamin in human pathology. Journal of Applied Nutrition Vol. 23, Nos 3 & 4, Winter 1971. http://yost.com/health/klenner/klenner-1971.pdf and DoctorYourself.com - Klenner Vitamin C Paper
[4] Age spots, basal cell carcinoma and solar keratosis. Newsletter v5n9
One reader says:
“After reading Pauling and Cameron’s book Cancer and Vitamin C, I decided to put what I learned to the test. For more than 2 decades, I've gone to the dermatologist 2 or 3 times a year to remove the spots on my face. Last May, I had about 20 spots on my face and was about to make an appointment with the dermatologist. Instead, I decided to start applying ascorbic acid topically. It works beautifully! I still apply ascorbic acid daily in solution, and keep the new spots under control. As an a extra benefit, the skin on my face has taken on a more youthful appearance and its clear to me that loose and wrinkled skin is not an inevitable result of aging, (I'm 73), but rather a symptom of anascorbemia of the skin.”
Another writes:
“For many years, I've mixed up vitamin C powder and vitamin E oil into a ‘heavy’ liquid. Put this on a wart, or a skin cancer with a small bandage over it, and replace every day. The wart will drop off soon, and cancerous area will cure in about a week. We keep inventing the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom