C's Misses?

As with everything in life... there is a lot of noise and disrubtion, which might cause the message to be muddled. I always take everything with a grain of salt. The usefullness is in providing pointers to possible areas I can turn my attention to. There are many things pointed out in the sessions that I could have never imagined in my wildest dreams.

Prediction has always been iffy given the dynamics of reality. I can't say I totally buy the prediction to prevent disaster explanation as the argument becomes reculsive and unflasiable, but will give them the benefit of the doubt :)
Hi Macrocosm, we invite you to introduce yourself in the Newbies section where you can share a bit about yourself and how you found the forum so that we can get to know you better. You can have a look there to get an idea of how others have introduced themselves.

Welcome to the forum! :flowers:

Do we really know how much influence George W had after the end of his official position as a president ? (Kind of like Obama appears to have a very high influence under the Biden administration despite him being out of office since a long time)

I mean if things the Cassiopaean channel to us - also contain aspects of symbolic nature - then the threshold or boundaries are not as sharp or defined as it looks like (giving more leeway for interpretation, but also containing the hidden aspects of our 3D linear time - the periods of time necessary take time unfold in order 'fully' to be understood / e.g. it takes time until a picture reveals more of its hidden content - along the road as we learn more, and learn how to integrate the many pieces and fragments of information.

It is like information with several bottoms sections. Not everything makes all sense at the same level when the information was given to us.

Regardless of Bush's influence, he did not remain in office, and the C's said he would halt elections, attempt to become a fuhrer and remain in office until his death. That's a pretty cut and dry statement, and it did not occur.

Which is totally fine, it doesn't lessen my personal sense of value for this source of information. My main point is that if we decide to interpret the C's information in a manner that always paints them in an unassailable light, then to me that is more reflective of a religious teaching than a scientific experiment. And if we want to earnestly examine these channeled messages in the manner of a scientific experiment, then there needs to be at least somewhat distinct criteria for success and failure, in my opinion.

Regardless of Bush's influence, he did not remain in office, and the C's said he would halt elections, attempt to become a fuhrer and remain in office until his death. That's a pretty cut and dry statement, and it did not occur.

Which is totally fine, it doesn't lessen my personal sense of value for this source of information. My main point is that if we decide to interpret the C's information in a manner that always paints them in an unassailable light, then to me that is more reflective of a religious teaching than a scientific experiment. And if we want to earnestly examine these channeled messages in the manner of a scientific experiment, then there needs to be at least somewhat distinct criteria for success and failure, in my opinion.
yes. i am still upset by their interpretation of the turin shroud...

When thinking about it, there are a few ways that C's misses could be understood. I think it's an important topic, as they have said pretty clearly:
A: Don’t deify us. And, be sure all others with which you communicate understand this too!

The first way is intentional disinformation. This is sort of like how an esoteric Master will give the Apprentice a challenge or riddle, or disinformation, as a test of awareness and a starting point for thinking and learning to See the Unseen. The best example is from the March 23 1996 sessions with the mysterious SV:
A: The Nordic Covenant was a duality.

Q: (L) SV comes from that area where that Nordic covenant, what is it, Minnesota, she's from Minnesota? Oh, I never made that connection! Holy Frijoles! 'Nordic Covenant was a duality' ... so, when you made mention of the Nordic Covenant, and the banking scandal, was that a double-layered statement to us?

A: Maybe, but you are missing the point! All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centers, can be of darkness, or of light... SV is of Teutonic bloodline leading directly to such super power source such as Thule Society and others, and she is aware of her powers and mission. It is of positive orientation. However, you are being tested by 4th through 6th density forces to determine if you have the strength and wisdom for continuance!

Q: (L) The whole thing just doesn't make sense... I mean, with that nasty red aura she has...

A:
Red aura needs much further study on your part. Your sources for such information could be deceiving you.

Q: (L) Well then...

A: And we are the Cassiopaeans, but it is of your will to live as you desire.

Q: (L) Well... Then why was she told by you guys, that if she didn't do certain things that it would lead to her total undoing?

A: Go back and study that message again, with assistance of tape, and with mind open to all angles. Check intent, however, malice is in absence. Notice the difference. The duality of covenant!!!

Q: (L) Well, Frank is of Nordic extraction. Is he a member of this covenant, also?

A: Maybe.

Q: (F) If so, it's news to me. (Laughs) (L) Do you say she is aware of her mission?

A: Some are.

Q: (L) Is her mother something in the way to block her from performing her mission?

A: Mother is inconsequential.

Q: (V) Her mother, her adopted mother... inconsequential. Ok, so does...

A: Curious how background is murky, yes!

Q: (L) Yes, that is curious. (V) Something tells me that this can go further... (L) Well, yes, but they were also talking about her birth, and her adoption, and all that kind of thing in another session. Stuff that's so unclear, she doesn't know anything about it, and claims she doesn't. So strange... Is SV a 'walk-in?'

A: Not correct terminology.

Q: (L) Well, then what is the correct terminology? What is SV?

A: Birthright.

Q: (L) Now, what does that mean?

A: Discover.

Q: (L) Are you saying that when we make mention of the Nordic Covenant and the Thule Society, that there's some possibility that SV has been programmed, or has layers of programs, and that some part of her program knows what she's doing, and maybe other parts don't?

A: Yes, but this is not a negative thing.

Q: (L) Okay, now let me go a little bit deeper. Could SV be what you described as a robot person, but programmed for a positive purpose?

A: No, robot "people" do not have bloodlines.

Q: (L) So, this is something that's programmed genetically in a bloodline?

A: Not exactly, those that have the bloodline have the corresponding soul alignment.

Q: (L) We are talking about a genetic bloodline that activates certain abilities and genes that interface with the corresponding soul that has prepared for this manifestation of the bloodline?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is there any significance to the fact that SV spent all of those years living with the Outlaws Motorcycle gang and this covenant?

A:
Yes, and that is what has led and is leading to the destruction of the "Outlaws," a group associated directly with 4th density STS.

Q: (V) Her presence there caused them to break up? This was a good thing. Is this what is meant here? That her presence was uplifting to them? (L) Well, it's not uplifting them, it's breaking them; they are all going to jail!

A: Yes and because of circumstances planted by "Agent SV." This is why the perceived lack of emotion connected with that whole situation. SV is the bravest human you have ever known! All evidence to the contrary is veil; part of the testing process.

Q:
(L) If we're being tested, why are you telling us? (V) So that you do not fail?

Q: (L) Is SV aware that this is going on?

A: Vital that you do not fail.

Q: (V) Is SV aware that ...

Q: (V) Is there a pivotal word that might break this open to a clearer understanding?

A: Discover.

Laura later wrote about it in the book version of the '96 sessions:

After the end of the session, I read over the notes quickly, and noted that, in response to my acquiescence to the idea that Sue was a positive being exactly as the Cs were saying, the Cs had said: "Suggest you look before you leap. All can be wrong in their quick judgments, whether the result is acceptance or rejection. All is not as it seems... Remember, those that come into your group, or your circle of influence can be different than you think."

I realized suddenly that their high praise of Sue had been so exaggerated that I was supposed to catch the fact the truth was the exact opposite of what the Cs were saying. I knew that I was so uncomfortable with the situation that I simply wanted to find a way to bring our association to an end amicably and without any ugly confrontations. With those thoughts firmly in mind, I asked for the Cs to come back and comment.

~

Q: (L) Hello. Are you there? I am not comfortable with this information about Sue. It seems to be contradictory to everything I can observe and feel.

A: Hiklu of Cassiopaea here. Worry not further! Discomfort is not necessarily danger, and is indicative of growth and learning. So, proceed and celebrate! (footnote 14)

~

Apparently, I had passed the test. But there were so many more yet to come!

I was beginning to get the idea that there was a lot being said to me that required study and contemplation. Obviously, getting the truth through the Matrix was not so easy. I was beginning to feel like a spy in enemy territory needing to decode messages that were double and triple encoded.

And it was Vital to succeed.

(footnote 14): This was a most interesting result. Because, even though the Cs had more or less praised Sue to the skies - though using some strong language in the process - I just decided that I couldn't accept what they were saying, that I had to go with my instincts at this point and conclude that, if Sue was connected to some Nordic Covenant or Thule Society or whatever, it was not a positive thing. This was what I meant by "everything I can observe and feel." Their response that my discomfort in making this choice did not indicate danger is actually quite interesting, because I had spent my life avoiding having to deal with such unpleasant decisions and usually ended up in the soup as a consequence. Here, I was making a decision that was difficult and unpleasant, even including rejecting what the Cs were saying, and their response was, "Discomfort is not necessarily danger, and is indicative of growth and learning. So, proceed and celebrate!" So, perhaps that means I passed the test of trusting my instincts and was learning to 'see the unseen'?

The second way to think about C's misses is due to noise, static, channel grooving, the translation of 6D Seeing into 3D language, and the FRV of participants. This has been discussed frequently, especially with regards to Frank's role as drain and corruptor.

The third way is that respecting the Free Will and beliefs of the participants is important. For instance, the C's did not immediately reveal the true nature of Jesus when Laura first asked about it in the 90's, instead giving clues to lead her onwards to reach the truth that is revealed in her book From Paul to Mark. They gave misinfo so strategically. It's sort of like a parent not telling the child until they're ready for the truth.

July 12, 2014:
A: You would not have been able to receive. When you ask a question with strong prejudice, we cannot violate your will to believe.

Another way, a fourth way, is that predictions are not always accurate due to the weird nature of time, timelines, parallel timelines, parallel dimensions, and timeline shifting, etc. It's quite beyond me to understand my own conscious experience in light of all this time stuff. This includes my experience of reading C's sessions and verifying them as correct or not!

Feb 6, 2016 indicated that C's predictions are scenarios based on the current conditions of the session in question, and when conditions change, predictions may turn out much differently:
Q: (Pierre) But not all events have occurred yet. Maybe it means they will occur later in time, but I had another idea…

A: Not all will, or exactly, due to slight timelines shift as mentioned previously.

July 22, 2000, indicating that time and our incarnation here is not what we think it is:

Q: (L) PC was saying that we have come back from the future and inserted ourselves into this timeline…

A: Yes. That is close to being totally correct!

June 11, 2011, indicating that actions in this life can change timelines:

Q: (L) Well, what was all this spinning about, and what was all this hodge podge messing around about?

A: Interference. Needed cooperation for grooving.

Q: (L) What kind of interference?

A: HAARP-like beamed at you.

Q: (L) And how long has this been going on?

A: Off and on for some time.

Q: (L) And what is the source of this? Is this a 3rd density or 4th density source of energy?

A: Both. You have been tracked for a long time now.

Q: (L) Well, why don’t they just bump us off if we’re such a pain in the whatever?

A: They can’t.

Q: (L) Why?

A: We cannot tell you that as it would interfere with mission.

Q: (Galaxia) Why would it interfere with the mission?

A: If you know why you will anticipate and possibly make mistakes fatal to yourself. Let us just say that “they” know that harm to you would result in their own total destruction along a more
negative timeline.

October 10, 2015 indicating that good decisions can lead one into a better timeline:
(Perceval) There’s been talk before of a kind of secret government that is not the overt government. Is it possible that they are in some way restraining the Americans like you just described?

A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.

Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it’s a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today… Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!

Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?

A: Yes

That would be the Knowledge and Being series I think. Anyways, it's become clear to me that predictions aren't the most important part of the C's sessions, given the way timelines can shift based on all the infinitely complex interactions in 3D that are constantly changing everything everywhere.

So yeah, @BrandonD there have been some criteria established for success and failure, which takes into account a lot of these metaphysical concepts, and doesn't rely just on linear, materialist or black-and-white 3D thinking. If the C's said some things about Bush at one point that didn't turn out for this current timeline, I don't think it's much of a big deal given all the factors stated above. All there is is lessons.

My main point is that if we decide to interpret the C's information in a manner that always paints them in an unassailable light, then to me that is more reflective of a religious teaching than a scientific experiment.

First, I would say the channel is better tuned now then it was in the beginning. Reasons; elimination of vectors like 'Frank,' growth of the receivers; weeding out wrong assumptions, DNA changes etc.

Second, my understanding of the channel is that it's not so much for accurate predictions, but rather to help facilitate learning and thereby growth. It's similar to the idea that you can feed people for a day by giving them some fish, or you can feed them for a lifetime by teaching them to fish.

C's have earned my trust meaning; I assign a high probability of accuracy because they have facilitated learning and therefore growth for me personally.

Reality itself is not as fixed as we are led to believe. I think it literally morphs as our personal awareness grows. Castaneda says; "life is an unfathomable mystery." C's say; "Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with 'God.'

Point I'm making is that it's an interactive process. It's not just feed me accurate answers. That's not how it works.

Q: (Pierre) But not all events have occurred yet. Maybe it means they will occur later in time, but I had another idea…
A: Not all will, or exactly, due to slight timelines shift as mentioned previously.

This right here. Timelines are shifting, I would say all the time. (no pun intended) And this is a slight shift mentioned above. Timelines shift through our actions and they shift through the actions of 4DSTS. There are little shifts and big shifts and then there are massive wholesale mega Shift-Hits-The-Fan shifts. One key point here is that we are talking about timelines shifting right now in the present...and recent events and recent history. The further one goes back in time, the shiftier it gets. These things can't be discounted. Consequently, past events and time, and especially predictions about the future can't be absolutely nailed down...ever! The future can't be "open" if that is not true.

OSIT

And what is a pragmatic effect if that happens to be our reality?

Focusing on micro viewing past history through a 3D linear lens is very likely an exercise in futility. (How can I make all the timelines 'fit' together in a sensible way? ...it may not be possible in a malleable cut and paste world) The other side of this coin is that when things look crazy and out of whack (1800's narratives for example) it may be evidence of a more-than-slight timeline shift.

Didn't the C's say something like Learn to Think in Limitless Terms?

Back
Top Bottom