Crystal Requests!

Thank you very much!,💗 I have received an email that mentions that my crystals have been shipped,
I also want to comment that when I requested them I mentioned a second donation the following month, and now I am behind in that donation, an apology, I am about to open a new bank account that has local bases here where I currently live and I hope to make that second donation as soon as possible on the following week at the latest.

I would like to request a second protection crystal for my car.

There are some questions I like to discuss concerning the handling and storing of such a crystal but I'm not sure whether this thread is the right place for it.

I would think that the main idea of a crystal for the car is making sure that by accidentally leaving your personal crystal at home you're not without care while you're underway.

Would I intend to find a permanent place for the crystal in the car instead of putting it in my clothing each time, and would it work while being fastened e.g. within the glove box?

Leaving it in the car would exclude the crystal from the regular readings at home so it would have to be retrieved anyway or I would have to give it particular readings before taking each or every other ride.

I understand the crystal would just protect the owner but not the car.

I'm very interested in your experiences and opinions.

I would think that the main idea of a crystal for the car is making sure that by accidentally leaving your personal crystal at home you're not without care while you're underway.

Would I intend to find a permanent place for the crystal in the car instead of putting it in my clothing each time, and would it work while being fastened e.g. within the glove box?

Leaving it in the car would exclude the crystal from the regular readings at home so it would have to be retrieved anyway or I would have to give it particular readings before taking each or every other ride.

I understand the crystal would just protect the owner but not the car.
I have been using my car crystal for almost a year now in the following way. At first, I left it in a secluded place in the car, but then I realized that it "lacks" attention :-) . It was "missing" prayers and chanting there. So I decided that it was not very good and now I always carry it in my bag along with my personal and crystal for work. I think you are right. The crystal for the car protects and helps the person, i.e. you. It is unlikely to be useful for iron in the form of a car . But I think it is a strong protection against negative effects on you when you are driving.

AndrewMN, we put our car crystal in glove box. When driving in the morning or in the evening-we pray in the car-so i hope it get’s our care/attention. We think that it’s primary aim-is the protection on the road. Before we got it, we had situations when after a long working day - attentiveness decreased to dangerous situations. But now we always feel sharp/concentrated and intuitively predictive so to say while driving.
The only times i take it from glovebox-before carwash, so that gastarbaiter does not have a temptation to check whether it is real diamond😂

It was "missing" prayers and chanting there
I keep mine in a little bag, there is an opening under the nav system on the dashboard where you can put a few things, like sunglasses, etc. I leave it there, and once a week I retrieve it from the car in the garage and bring it up to join the others if I attend the crystal/reiki zoom meeting on a Sunday. :-)

I keep my car crystal in my glove box too, I'm not certain but I would imagine that saying the morning prayers and picturing the crystal in the glove box would also work, rather than having to get them out twice a day. That's not to say that getting them out and praying to them directly doesn't have benefits, but for me, I'm more likely to misplace/ forget to put the crystal back in if I move it around frequently.

Hello to the lovely team,
We received our crystals today. Thank you again for the timely send off of these beautiful protective elements. You guys "rock":clap:.

The home crystal is beautiful and looking forward to display it in our loving home. My question is: we have been discussing selling our home and moving further North-West where we found a lovely place we both love. Now would my beautiful home crystal work as well if we move in a different location? (After all, when you "charged" the crystal, they were intended for our current location). Does the home crystal also protect our beautiful pets? Can I also use our home crystal for travelling? People in the forum have ordered crystals for their cars; that is an excellent idea. Could I also order one for both of us when we travel or is the home crystal alright for that as well? Please advise.

I have a friend who while i underwent treatment for cancer in 2018, charged a crystal for my health being restored and protection against evil energies. She chose an amethyst for me to carry around at all times. You could not have imagined my surprise when i opened the packet of my dream stone: It is also an amethyst!!!!😍🥰 Triple WOW on that one!

Thank you Cs, Team Chateau and anyone else who is involved in charging crystals! Can't wait to sing and recite affirmations/prayers to them and see if they make our 3D lives a bit more energetic toward helping others and ourselves!

Hello, I have received my crystals and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the work you are doing.

I have no words to describe what I feel, that you have accepted to receive me in the family; thank you thank you thank you.

My prayers of gratitude and gratitudes for you all.

I still don't know the song by heart nor the prayers but I have the melody and the refrain in my head all day long, I love it.

The connection gives me new "things" or delicate moments, I will tell my progress and experiences when it is more established.

Kisses to all.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bonjour, j'ai bien reçu mes cristaux et je vous remercie du fond du cœur pour tous le travail que vous accomplissez.
Je n'ai pas de mots pour décrire ce que je ressens, que vous ayez accepté de me recevoir dans la famille; merci merci merci.
Mes prières de reconnaissances et de gratitudes pour vous tous.

Je ne connais pas encore par cœur la chanson ni les prières par contre j'ai la mélodie et le refrain en tête toute la journée, j'adore.
la connexion me donne de nouvelles "choses" ou moments délicats, je raconterai mes progrès et expériences quand ce sera plus établi.
Bisoux à tous.

Back
Top Bottom