Crystal Requests!

I was making the donation, but the page said 'Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country'. When I search the internet, they suggested me to send the payment directly to your PayPal address. Is that the only way?

Reactions: Chu
I was making the donation, but the page said 'Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country'. When I search the internet, they suggested me to send the payment directly to your PayPal address. Is that the only way?

Maybe you should go to bank in your county, and get international money order to send.
That’s I did, when I was sent money to other countries, some years ago.

Hi! I let you know that today the telegram arrived today saying that the crystals for my child arrived in the country, they are exactly at100 km from customs. Today i make the affidavit and all the paperwork to come home. When I told my son he was filled with joy!!!! Thank you very very much! surely next week they will already be in her hands!

That's it, my dreams have become scary since I sleep with the dream stone under my pillow. But really scary, with creepy, weird and unhealthy situations, that I never experienced before. Not all my dreams are like that, but I would say every other one, with a certain banality of the situation, as if it didn't bother me, whereas before, if I had such dreams, I was a bit disturbed. I wonder if I will continue to sleep with it... I wonder why I have these dreams. Do you have any feedback like this?

That's it, my dreams have become scary since I sleep with the dream stone under my pillow. But really scary, with creepy, weird and unhealthy situations, that I never experienced before. Not all my dreams are like that, but I would say every other one, with a certain banality of the situation, as if it didn't bother me, whereas before, if I had such dreams, I was a bit disturbed. I wonder if I will continue to sleep with it... I wonder why I have these dreams. Do you have any feedback like this?
I found some of members also having really horrible dreams. But Cs explains reason of such a horrible dream, so, hope it help you some comfort. And eventually you will have better balance dream in the future, because the dream stone will help you. Maybe you should ask dream stone before you go to sleep.

Q: (L) Any other questions on that particular topic? Any particular cases that stand out? (Ark) I think I am an example of the lucky ones. (C**) Yeah, me too. (L) You did it gradually. (Keit) Well, back in C****, I thought I was going crazy as well. Now I'm kind of okay. (A***) I had a horrible experience the other night. Joe and I were doing the whole program, and I kind of switched into a vision where I was being tortured. My fingernails were being pulled off, and I started crying couldn't stop. It was pretty traumatic. But that was the first time that something like that happened. (DD) I had a dream the second night after I did the first whole program. I was in a scenario where I was with a person who was a dangerous person. And I was being stalked by police or the army or something. And I was held by the neck by this person, and he had a thing that was about half the size of a hay hook that was made out of a thin wire. And he stuck it into my kidney on the right side, and when he would pull on it, it was like a taser shock. And I screamed myself awake at about 6 o'clock in the morning. It was the strangest dream I've ever had in my entire life. I woke myself up screaming at the top of lungs. Fortunately, that hasn't recurred. (L) What is the nature of some of these really upsetting dreams and experiences that people here and people in the forum are having?

A: Memories of lives of pain and suffering that remained unresolved at the end of those lives. We are sorry that some of this is painful, but this method is actually the least traumatic method of any for this purpose. Once the dark dreams are processed out of the system, all will be better. Then there are no more hooks for illusion to attach to.

Q: (L) In other words, then people are able to be less controlled by hidden unseen or unknown emotion and more able to... (Keit) Assess reality and reactions to see what is objective...?

A: Yes

I have had some very disturbing dreams since about a couple of years ago. I didn't connect them to the dream stone but more to the increasing global totalitarianism, and with things spiralling down into chaos - as a way of the subconscious mind to deal with this kind of things.

But the effects of the ongoing Wave as a "hyperkinetic sensate" (amplification of emotions and suppressed material inside an individual) may play a role here as well, and our dreams may just be one means of dealing with them by expressing this stuff (others being EE, journaling, and so forth):

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!
Maybe it helps to think that it may be just due to the times we are going through and in relation to the Wave that such dreams do occur. For me, putting it into context like this makes it more "tolerable", even though it is disturbing.

my personal crystal broke in 2 when falling on the ground...it's a big stone that I wanted to wear but I didn't know how to see its size. is it a problem ? thank you

What PERLOU said. Up to you, if you think you need a replacement, but it may be alright!

As I know that the C's are NOT wrong I won't say a word, but I feel a little bad because the donation I gave you doesn't even come close to everything that has arrived. The package weighed a lot, I don't want to think about the shipping costs...

I know! It happens, and maybe your loved ones needed extra protection. No worries! You can donate a bit more whenever it's comfortable for you.

I received my crystals but I don't know which is which. I mixed up the labels that the stones were attached to. Here's a pic of all the crystals i received.

B6C2E969-EFBE-417A-9029-EDDE96DF5515.jpeg

Can someone tell me which are the dream stones, personal crystals, which is the water crystal and the home crystal? I ripped up the package and lost the connections by taking the labels off haphazardly.

I received my crystals but I don't know which is which. I mixed up the labels that the stones were attached to. Here's a pic of all the crystals i received.

The smallest clear quartz is your water crystal. The largest clear one and the pink one are both home crystals. The skinny orange, the green malechite, and the pendant are extra personal crystals. Of the two medium ones of similar med. size, I'm pretty sure that the slightly bigger one with a pointed top is your personal crystal and the other is your dream stone.

A few moments ago my son's crystals arrived (exactly a few minutes after sending a message to customs asking for the status of the shipment, which they replied that it was in the "classification process").

Both crystals are beautiful!!! My son is very happy. He put the dream crystal under his pillow and the personal crystal is already in his pocket, although he takes it out every so often to see it in his little hands, he is only 3 years old, so I will be careful that he does not fall!

Thank you very much to the group!!!!!

Wanted mention I put a request in for additional crystals for family and new location the other day and nearly forgot I hadn’t payed for them 😬 I just donated through PayPal and noted it was for crystals. Here’s my transaction ID in case that helps too: 20975736937637072

Thank you for your help and assistance in turbulent times :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom