Crystal Requests!

Gallo, il m'est arrivé la même chose avec mon premier cristal de protection personnelle, j'étais si désolée mais LAURA a dit :
Jun 9, 2016
Peut-être a-t-il juste pensé à être divisé pour une double protection ?
Vous pouvez quand même en recommander un autre tout en gardant précieusement le premier...
Maintenant j'en ai 4 dont le premier divisé en deux que je garde dans un gant en cuir, chacun dans un doigt du gant et le plus gros cristal dans la paume du gant que je ferme par un ruban et que je porte en permanence sur moi à la taille...

Gallo, the same thing happened to me with my first personal protection crystal, I was so sorry but LAURA said :
Jun 9, 2016
Maybe he just thought about being split for double protection?
You can still recommend another one while treasuring the first one....
Now I have 4 of them with the first one divided in two that I keep in a leather glove, each in a finger of the glove and the larger crystal in the palm of the glove that I close with a ribbon and wear on my waist at all times....

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello, Chu!

I just received the crystals surrounded, as the first time, by that aura of close emotion and protection. But when I opened the package to check the crystals, I saw that there were many more than I ordered. As I know that the C's are NOT wrong I won't say a word, but I feel a little bad because the donation I gave you doesn't even come close to everything that has arrived. The package weighed a lot, I don't want to think about the shipping costs...

With a lump in my throat: Thank you so much to you, Chu, to all the Chateau and to our dear C's!!!

Crystals for my grandma arrived. Thank you so much.

I am a bit surprised as I expected only one crystal in the parcel. Inside were two dream stones (for my grandma to have a good night rest I assume) and home crystal (she doesn't go far from home as she has issues with one of her legs). Now I have a mission to pass those crystals to my grandma. There are two obstacles to do so at the moment: war and authoritarian aunty. Looking forward for the war to end. I will handle the rest.

We received the Crystal for my husband, and what a surprise! There is one for the dreams. Thank you! My husband is very grateful for the crystals. I will send you a little amount of money at the beginning of the month, I think the cost to send it here was more expensive than what it was supposed to be. One question: the bigger the crystal means, I suppose, the person need more protection? Is that right?

Again, thank you! I am very happy. Now my husband is protected. ❤️💝💓

Hello dearest ones 💛 just wanted to say I trekked long distance into town this morning for food after our big floods and received a beautiful golden package of crystals 🌈✨ woohoo, so exciting!! I have not been able to be online at all due to flooding and landslides but hope to be back within the next couple of weeks. I have missed you! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom