Crystal Requests!

Chu can confirm for sure, but pretty sure it is!

Correct! :-) Anyone else who wishes to know, feel free to ask. However, if you already received an email from me (Juliana) confirming that we had received your request (that should be everyone who ordered before February 22nd), then it means you are still on the list. So, no worries. If you DIDN'T get any email, then you'd better check with us in case we didn't receive your request.

Hi Chu. Ordered my crystals about Dec 18. Have yet to receive them.
Also, want to make a donation to North Carolina House. From Canadas. How do I go about this.
Help.

Also, want to make a donation to North Carolina House.
Does this work for you?

Sorry Hlat, it doesn't. I live in Canada, so don't have access to a US bank.
Also, US banks don't accept Cdn postal money orders, even when in US funds.
What about an e-transfer?

Sorry Hlat, it doesn't. I live in Canada, so don't have access to a US bank.
Also, US banks don't accept Cdn postal money orders, even when in US funds.
What about an e-transfer?
There are Canadians in the group who use a direct bank transfer to the FOTCM bank account in the US, so that's an option for you as well. If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll give you the bank details.

To Chu and everyone who has been helping with the charging and organizing of the crystals and so much more. I am so very grateful.

So far this year I have felt so much more strength, clarity, and willpower. I still have moments of stress, doubt, and sorrow but it does not seem to affect me in the way it used to. I can not know for sure, but I feel like the crystals and the new year's wishes in the letter that I reserved have had a big positive impact.

Thank you! :-) ;-)

I ordered crystals on 10/22/20. Payment for $50 went through Paypal/credit card on that day, but I have not yet received crystals or an email acknowledging my order. Would you like me to fill out the form again (can't remember which form I filled out initially) or just continue waiting?

Hi @Chu! I was also wondering about our crystals. I placed the order in october if im nota mistaken and haven't recieved them. I wonder if there was delay with the mail service.

Thank you!

Yes, you will get an email. Your haven't been shipped yet. See below:

We are late, dear people. We received extra crystals from kind forum members, and they needed to be cleansed and prepared to accompany the next batch. That delayed the process a bit, added to several things that took precedence here (health issues, Laura's book, etc). But now, we're ready! The girls are planning on charging the next batch very soon. That means that, if everything goes according to plan, by the end of March we'll start shipping crystals again. THANK YOU all for your patience!!!:love:

Gotcha. THANK YOU all for your service with these crystals. :-) :love:

Back
Top Bottom