Crystal Requests!

Good evening!

I tried using the form to order my first crystal set as well as a crystal for a loved one. I successfully put in a donation to PayPal, but when I went to send the crystal request form, it kept saying the format of birthdates was invalid.

First time, I definitely entered birthdays the American way and not European. After reading through the directions again, I tried the other way. Can someone help me out?

If the birthday is, say, March 7, 1990, would I enter as 07/03/1990, or a different way?

More detail information about our crystals and how they have very interesting properties due to their shape, type and the facets.

Crystal Faces:
The Many Faces of Quartz Points

Goddess/Isis Point: Five-sided facet. The crystal has feminine energy.

Channeling Point: Seven-sided facet. Helps connect with higher beings, higher wisdom, and/or inner soul.

Record Keeper Points: Raised small triangular shapes on the crystal face(s).

Tantric Twin/Soul Mate Point: Two terminal points on the same end. These crystals are fantastic for partnership type relationship: student/mentor, parent/child, work related partners, spiritual friends and romantic partners.

Barnacle shapes: A small amorphas crystal attached to a large-faceted crystal. Helps with family or group needs.

Activation Point: Also call time traveling point. A slightly slanted rectangular shape. If the rectangle points up to the right of the facet it donates access to the future and if toward the left, then access to the past.

Diamond Window Point. Help with seeing the spiritual realm and is a window to the soul.

Laser Wand Point. A long thin face on the side of the crystal that tappers towards the apex. This crystal is helps to cut away negative attachments towards others.

Dow Point. A rare crystal with eight facets instead of the usual 6. This crystal helps with prosperity, success and accomplishment toward spiritual growth.

Double Terminated Points. The crystal has at least 6 faces on both ends. This crystal helps to move energies in both directions. It intensifies the intent of the charged crystal.

Rainbow Crystal. The crystal bends the light into a internal rainbow. This is a higher energized crystal of love and healing. Helps in connecting to Higher Self.

Angel & Fairy Frost Crystal. A clear crystal with fractures and inclusions within. Helps with communication with the spiritual companions.

Key Crystals. Crystals with geometric indentations which looks like a key would fit inside it. Helps to rid yourself of dominating/abusive relationships. Helps free you from demons.

Phantom Point. A crystal withing a crystal. Helps to heal blockage from traumatic events.

Scepter Point. A crystal rod within a crystal. The top of the rod should have six faces point to the apex of the outer crystal. This is a power crystal that is able to focus the energy with the heart.

Crystal Shapes:
Your Guide to the Top 10 Cut Crystal Shapes - House of Formlab

Cubes: Grounding, Earth.

Pyramids: The base is the anchor of intention the apex is the transmitter.

Spheres: Receiver of your surroundings. Able to see all.

Egg: Fertility, rebirth, transformation.

Tumbled Stones: Acts as post-it-notes. Place them around your active space as points of reminders. Also used as dream stones.

Crystal Points: Used to direct intent. Example: write the intention on paper and place the crystal with the apex pointing up to reinforce a prayer or pointed in the direction of a project.

Wand: One apex can be the pencil point and the other the eraser of energies.

Heart: Helps to receive/send the intent of the heart.

Clusters: Collects/transmit and harmonizes/cleans the energies of a busy home/apartment/office. It is like an air purifier for your environment. Also used as a charging station for other crystals.

Crystal Types:
Crystal Meanings

Agate: Strength & Courage.

Amethyst: Calming & Intuition.

Ametrine: Optimism.

Blue Lace Agate: Purification & Communication.

Blue Quartz: Calming & Harmonizing.

Clear Calcite: Amplifies & Cleanses.

Golden Calcite: Joy & Lightheartedness.

Chevron Amethyst: Spirituality & Intuition.

Citrine: Revitalizing & Cleansing.

Clear Quartz: Energizing.

Fire Agate: Courage & Protection.

Fluorite: Focus & Protection.

Green Aventurine: Emotional Tranquility.

Green Jade: Emotional Balancer.

Hematite: Energizing & Vitalizing.

Jasper Polychronic: Balance & Stability.

Moonstone: New Beginnings.

Red Jasper: Grounding & Stimulating.

Red Quartz: Earth Healers.

Rose Quartz: Love & Peace.

Smokey Quartz: Clears Blocked Energy.

Sodalite: Self Truth.

Tibetan Quartz: Spiritual Protection.

Tiger Eye: Personal Power.

Quickly here, extending my deep thank you to all involved for the received crystals. It does not also go unnoticed that this is a real labour of selecting, bundling up with such care, and heart. Thought it interesting too that there was an extra crystal for the little one. :love:

Hello, I have ordered crystals at the end Oktober last year. I have made donation and made another one in January this year but I still didn't receive crystals. I have full out the form and receive emai that my order had been received. I am new on this forum so I am thinking maybe I did something wrong in the process?? So my question is did you receive my order or I have to make another one? I send also email to see but I got no response.
Can you please tell me what should I do to receive the crystals?
Thank you very much

Hello, I have ordered crystals at the end Oktober last year. I have made donation and made another one in January this year but I still didn't receive crystals. I have full out the form and receive emai that my order had been received. ...
Thank you very much

Hi Djurdjica. Don't worry, you will receive your crystals probably this or next month. See here:

So... the girls had to stop selecting, because we ran out of "big" crystals (which are often for homes, rooms, etc.), which many of you requested.

So, they will start charging the next batch soon (it will take approximately 3 weeks), and then select all your pending requests. If you don't get an email from me in the next 3-4 days informing you that your crystals have been shipped (we have about 20 already selected and about to be wrapped and shiped), then it means that you won't receive your crystals till January/February. We'll work as fast as possible, don't worry! :flowers: :scooter:

OK dear people, if you are still waiting and today you didn't get any email telling you that your crystals had been shipped, it means you'll need to be a bit patient, and wait till the next batch is charged. We'll do our best to ship them to you in January!

Hi Blacki, the Château team are working as fast as they can to send out everyone’s requests. If your crystals weren’t posted out now, it could be that it will be in the next batch of crystals being prepared. See Chu’s reply a few posts up.

Just wanted to let @Chu know that my crystals came in the mail today. :love: Thank you and much love to you all! I wasn't expecting a whole crystal for my mom as well, so I was touched and blown away by the thought. It seems like the C's thought my sister needed an extra protection crystal. Should these be kept together, or can they go in separate places? I have an inkling that the little one may be for her son (my nephew) to keep as an extension of her own protective presence, but I thought I would ask what the Chateau crew thought. Again, thank you all so much.

Hello, I have ordered crystals at the end Oktober last year. I have made donation and made another one in January this year but I still didn't receive crystals. I have full out the form and receive emai that my order had been received. I am new on this forum so I am thinking maybe I did something wrong in the process?? So my question is did you receive my order or I have to make another one? I send also email to see but I got no response.

Yes to what others responded. In fact, to those who are wondering, the girls will start charging the next batch shortly, so the selection process will take place in February. Barring any unexpected delays, we should be able to ship the pending requests at the end of February, or March at the latest. :thup: Thank you for your patience!

I wasn't expecting a whole crystal for my mom as well, so I was touched and blown away by the thought.

:love: We never know what will be picked, so maybe your mom needed a little extra protection.

It seems like the C's thought my sister needed an extra protection crystal. Should these be kept together, or can they go in separate places? I have an inkling that the little one may be for her son (my nephew) to keep as an extension of her own protective presence, but I thought I would ask what the Chateau crew thought. Again, thank you all so much.

@Andromeda will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can let your sister decide whether to keep them together or separate, and whether to give the little one to your nephew. They are personal, but connected, so either way would help, me thinks.

Yes, they can lose their charge if left in the sunlight, or in water in the sunlight. Washing them gently or leaving them in water inside (as in a water jug for drinking) is fine though. You should also not expose them to moonlight for long. Trying to charge them with a different intent is just likely not to work very well, and probably shouldn't be attempted in case the intents are at cross purposes.
I see only little light on my windows shades in the night (mostly from streetlight) and only after some time when the eyes get used to the darkness. So I don't know if I must worry about moonlight or not in this case?

So I don't know if I must worry about moonlight or not in this case?
Not sure if it's significant, as the curtains might make a difference. But could you just put it out of direct line of sight of the window's seeping light? Or just put something in front of it to block the light?

It's that I only recently thought that shades on my window may not be sufficient. I hadn't been checking if there is a moonlight while for example I was moving a stone under a pillow or holding in hand for longer. Now I check if there is the moon but I don't know if a stone/crystal still holds the charge.

Back
Top Bottom