"Crisis of the Republic" and Pathocrats - An Exercise in Discernment

Fifth Way said:
Prayers for rain said:
...as I CLEARLY prefer to read paper books than internet books!
If you don't mind my asking: Why is that so clear?
I wonder if by "clearly" he meant "definitely"? If that is the case, I've never heard the word "clearly" ever be used in that context, but I've heard the word "definitely" be used. However, I can see how a non-native english speaker might do this (I'm not saying he is non-native though). One of the definitions for "clearly" is: without doubt or question. That is also one of the definitions for the word "absolutely" or the word "definitely". So it is possible he simply meant to strongly emphasize how much he prefers to read paper books over internet books, but he used a word that could've made sense to him simply based on a definition of that word, and he may not be aware of common usage of words and when they're not generally used, etc.

So instead of "clearly" meaning "clear to YOU" it could mean "totally, definitely, absolutely, to a great extent". (As in: "clear victory" etc) Then again, he could've actually meant "clearly to YOU", and because it was not indicated at all that I'm aware of - I also would wonder just why he'd think it is so clear.

Anyways, just some ideas.

My guess is that it is a "play on words," that reading a book is easier and less stressful and thus the meanings can be more clearly comprehended...

That's all possible.

This is where assumption can lead you (and I know the Cs say: Do not assume). However I print most of my on-line literature out (mainly to read faster) and I ASSUMED everybody would do it.

Anyway, like my local medium use to say: Not important - let it go... ;)

(PS: Before I completely let it go: Ben, thanks for the link, I appreciated it very much and already started reading.)

Ra said:
QUESTIONER: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and of a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

RA: ...Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.
Well, there are a few things this reminds me of. I think they're talking about colinearity here. This also reminds me of what Laura said on many occasions in her writings about "contact potential difference". Quote:
Laura said:
Those who understand the principles of electricity will comprehend when I say that this present global estate is the way nature works and is the establishing of sufficient Contact Potential Difference for the inflow of energy of Cosmic Light. But just as it is in the case of the individual, when that point is reached - that Dark Night of the Soul - there is a "choice" that becomes apparent: the soul is offered the way "up" or the way "down." In order for this coming inflow of energy to act in positive ways, to create a new reality of Free Will and Balance, there must be a point of contact that can conduct the energy. There must be human "micro-chips" or "circuits" sufficient to sustain this energy or all of humanity will perish. This means that only the development of human beings of a certain sort - with a certain "wiring," so to say - will result in the global capacity to confront the energies of the Crossroads.
She describes what I thinks is essentially the same concept in a slightly different way here:
Laura said:
Another way of explaining this process we have learned from the C's is that when we are attacked, it shocks our emotional center. This produces a "contact potential difference" in us that inducts enormous amounts of cosmic energy into our organism. Because the nature of the shock activates the negative emotional center, we have a problem if our negative emotional center has not be "trained" by long exposure to training that concerns handling negative emotions . If we have spent our lives trying to suppress or repress or avoid negative experiences, if we have spent our lives trying to find "beliefs" that will keep the negative emotions asleep, we have no means of understanding how to control and utilize this enormous energy. The energy will flood our organism and will turn our thoughts to ideas of "revenge" or acts of hatefulness - telling lies to ourselves or others, using filthy language, acting against another in a violent or vicious way. This then "feeds" the Matrix.
Is this what RA is talking about? Interestingly RA says about projecting thoughts as things. Is this just another slant on "you create your own reality" or is this more? The reason for this New Age disinfo is to make us DO nothing - just think happy and expect our thoughts to materialize. Is this an example of the corruption of the RA c hannel and New Age nonsense seeping in, or something more? I'm not sure.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation armed with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.
STO does not give when is not asked, so if someone is not accepting what is given, then one question to ask is, did they really ask for it? If not, why is it being "given"? One way to interpret "accept" is just believe, aka assume to be true. However, STO neither does this nor expects anyone to do the same about any information they give - only those who seek to deceive/manipulate expect this. So if RA is speaking of "acceptance", again if this is not a corruption in the channel, then it must be a different sort of acceptance than simply assuming the info to be factual. But then, from an STO perspective, what would "accept" mean? Here's what the C's said that may shed some light on that:

Q: So, you are us in the future, we are you in the past - when you say this, are you "us" in the future in the sense of ALL mankind, or in the sense of any particular group of mankind?
A: In between those limited options.
Q: Could you be more explicit?
A: No, because you would not "get it."
Q: When I post material on the website, those people who resonate to the material believe that this refers to them also. I have been of the opinion that Unified Thought Form being must mean a very large group as represented in this density. I know that we are dealing with limiting terms. But, is this applied to people who CHOOSE the Cassiopaean option?
A: Maybe it is best to say it applies to those who recognize the application.
Q: So, if they recognize it, if they know it is them, they are part of it. (A) But, thinking in nonlinear terms, its up to us to
work to make this precise. You are asking this question which implies that the answer exists. But, exactly what the
answer is may be it is not yet chosen, and it is up to us to make it this way.
So maybe by "accept", RA is talking about "recognizing the application"? So the DATA is available, the information is there, the knowledge is there - but very few seek it, and even fewer know it when they see it. That's just one possible way to interpret this.

QUESTIONER: Could you amplify the meaning of what you mean by the "failure to accept that which is given?"

RA: ...At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded and engulfed, transformed by positive energies.
Another clue that I think suggests that the above interpretation may be true. Laura highlighted "thought-war", and I think they are talking about the battle as being through us, which would suggest that our mental predisposition is of utmost importance. If we accept things as assumptions, we're becoming victims to manipulation. If we accept them due to recognition of their validity because we applied critical thought to them and researched them, then we're fighting manipulation. They could just as easily say that the STS manipulators are being hurt due to our failure to accept what is being given. The devil seems to be in the details. However, the reason I think that acceptance is also important for STO is because without accepting SOME reality with a good sense of probability of it being true, no progress is made. What I mean is, once we have enough logic and evidence and data to suggest with a very high probability that something is true, we can then ACT based on that probability, with regard to that and all new data that we get. So although we cannot be ABSOLUTELY certain and must remain open even if we're 99.9% certain, we cannot just keep analyzing and deliberating about it forever - we must begin to DO even if we don't have absolute assurance that our actions are absolutely based on THE objective reality. Sometimes this is difficult for me because my mind tortures me with constant questions of "what if you're wrong?". And the torturing isn't as bad if all I do is sit and think. But the minute I start to DO something BASED on my probable knowledge, that's when my mind goes "WAIT a minute, if you're WRONG then what you're doing is in fact helping the real control system!". However, I think we must still DO because otherwise the control system wins by default. So we must take this risk - we must DO without having absolute certainty, and therefore we need some FAITH in ourselves and our knowledge to allow us to DO without being absolutely certain that our actions ARE based on objective reality.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.
I could be wrong - but earlier they were talking about the positive being depleted due to failure to accept what is being given. Here they are saying that the positive is in fact strengthened due to failure to accept what is being given. So, this seems to further provide evidence that the interpretation I had above may be accurate - that the devil really was in the details, and they're talking about 2 different kinds of accepting, and 2 different entities doing the giving (STO and STS). Am I off track here?

QUESTIONER: Does a portion of the Confederation then engage in this thought-battle? What percent engages?

RA: ... This is the most difficult work of the Confederation. Only four planetary entities at any one time are asked to partake in this conflict.
Is this an STO dynamic that they just described? Again I am not sure, they may be oversimplifying a process so we could understand it better? I don't know.

QUESTIONER: What density are these four planetary entities?

RA:... These entities are of the density of love, numbering four.
When they say "love", do they mean "knowledge"? If so, what they said about "loving your enemy" to disempower them makes far more sense when it really means "know your enemy" - because knowledge protects, and STS uses our ignorance to control us.

RA:... The fifth density is the density of light or wisdom. The so-called negative service-to-self entity in this density is at a high level of awareness and wisdom and has ceased activity except by thought. The fifth-density negative is extraordinarily compacted and separated from all else.
They said 4th density is density of love. They said 5th is density of light. But the C's said love=light=knowledge. So could RA be talking about something else when they use these terms? Or is the devil in the details here? Not too sure. And what about "wisdom" - is this not knowledge aka love aka light as well?

All this is just semantics, but I wonder what concepts are being represented in RA's use of these words?

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Is this what RA is talking about? Interestingly RA says about projecting thoughts as things. Is this just another slant on "you create your own reality" or is this more? The reason for this New Age disinfo is to make us DO nothing - just think happy and expect our thoughts to materialize. Is this an example of the corruption of the RA c hannel and New Age nonsense seeping in, or something more? I'm not sure.
Perhaps the projections are our thoughts manifested throughout densities, similar to our alignment with 6D Thought Centers.

STO does not give when is not asked, so if someone is not accepting what is given, then one question to ask is, did they really ask for it? If not, why is it being "given"? One way to interpret "accept" is just believe, aka assume to be true. However, STO neither does this nor expects anyone to do the same about any information they give - only those who seek to deceive/manipulate expect this. So if RA is speaking of "acceptance", again if this is not a corruption in the channel, then it must be a different sort of acceptance than simply assuming the info to be factual.
I think first of all that we have to realize that we cannot grok 4D concepts and Ra is speaking of 4D conflict. However, we can use an analogy in our own 3D reality. I think it's important to note that according to Ra, war is only possible up to 4D. After that, as we approach oneness, polarity loses the significance it has in our 3D lesson plan. At 7D, the Absolute, all is one, and I'd guess, 100% STO (our reality being somewhere less than 50%). At this level, accepting lies is impossible, because there are no lies. However, when we are confronted with lies and manipulation in 3D, we cannot accept what is given, i.e. a lie, as truth, because we first need to learn the lessons of polarity and making the choice to be STO. So perhaps, the pure STO response would be to accept ALL as one, without differentiation. If this is the case, I think what Ra means is that NOT accepting the lie is slightly bad, but ACCEPTING the lie is a lot worse ("though pure, it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness 'under the heel'").

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.
I could be wrong - but earlier they were talking about the positive being depleted due to failure to accept what is being given. Here they are saying that the positive is in fact strengthened due to failure to accept what is being given. So, this seems to further provide evidence that the interpretation I had above may be accurate - that the devil really was in the details, and they're talking about 2 different kinds of accepting, and 2 different entities doing the giving (STO and STS). Am I off track here?
I don't see how you got "that the positive is in fact strengthened due to failure to accept what is being given" because Ra says this: "Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup."

hkoehli said:
I don't see how you got "that the positive is in fact strengthened due to failure to accept what is being given" because Ra says this: "Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup."
Well, RA said:
RA said:
It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others.

So if I understand correctly, what they are saying is we must not be accepting of what Orion Federation is offering us (enslavement, lies, etc) in order to preserve our usefulness in service to others. And by preserving our usefulness as STO we strengthen the STO side (the positive).

But they also said:
RA said:
...the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.
So this would be a contradiction unless they are talking about 2 different things. And I think they are. The positive is depleted when we fail to accept the truth - and as such, we become less useful as STO. The positive is strengthened and we preserve our usefulness to STO when we fail to accept lies and enslavement.

I also agree that at a higher level we might as well be creating our reality, consciousness manifesting "reality" out of infinite intelligence etc - however it may work. But from what I understood, I thought they were talking about our reality.

RA said:
Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.
Clearly they're talking about out society - which, as I understand it, means 3rd density. However, if maybe we take it to a less macroscopic level - could the dynamic they described also apply to a smaller-than-global group of colinear individuals as well? Let's say, a group like QFG or something similar? My question is what did they mean by "thoughts may be projected as things"? Is this a literal statement or did they want us to interpret that when we have the means to do so? Are they talking about the magnetic center? Maybe the butterfly effect? Or networking?

Quoting Laura again,
Laura said:
The world at present has become so bizarre that I think many of us are having difficulty "believing our eyes." Who would have thought that the realities could split so fast and so definitively? Ark has said that, from his research, it seems that "The Wave" is waiting for us in time rather than space... Because of the dozens of confirmation of theory, concept and facts from Us in the Future, I am becoming more convinced every day that the work of our small groups is important in ways we cannot even imagine. Gurdjieff suggested that a "magnetic center" for humanity composed of 200 people could change the fate of the world...
Is it possible that this is what they are referring to?

It just seems unlikely that they mean it literally - as that sounds more 4th density or something. Then again it might still be new age disinfo seeping in as well.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
RA:... The fifth density is the density of light or wisdom. The so-called negative service-to-self entity in this density is at a high level of awareness and wisdom and has ceased activity except by thought. The fifth-density negative is extraordinarily compacted and separated from all else.

They said 4th density is density of love. They said 5th is density of light. But the C's said love=light=knowledge. So could RA be talking about something else when they use these terms? Or is the devil in the details here? Not too sure. And what about "wisdom" - is this not knowledge aka love aka light as well?

All this is just semantics, but I wonder what concepts are being represented in RA's use of these words?
I think one way of looking at it would be to view 3rd density as body, 4th density as soul, and 5th density as spirit. In the gurdjieff cosmology there are seven 'worlds' forming a latter from earth to heaven. Each world is governed by its own laws or rules (or a different number of laws). In the higher worlds there are less laws. In the lower worlds there are more laws. So as you go from the higher to the lower worlds your freedoms and liberties become more restricted and there are less possibilities. It's like in a video game where you go into different domains as the game progresses and then the rules might change. With more rules you have more difficulties. With less rules you have greater possibilities.

When any three of these worlds are related to each other in a certain way then Gurdjieff called this relationship a cosmos. I think that if each density can be considered as a world then the three densities in relation to each other could also be viewed as a cosmos.

Gurdjieff spoke of a cosmos as having three relations:

1) in its relation to itself

2) in relation to the cosmos above it

3) in relation to the cosmos below it

So 3rd-4th-5th density might be viewed as a cosmos when they have the above relationship
to each other.

As I understand it a cosmos is not monolithic but rather it is more like a living being with co-working parts supporting each other forming self organizing totalities. Each cosmos has its own time and space, its own landscapes, inhabitants, creatures, intelligences and its own history. In a way even cyberspace can be considered to be a cosmos where you have a region (called cyberspace) that stands between the system memory and its operations. So, by definition, cyberspace is part of a cosmos also.

Each cosmos must be maintained with its appropriate 'food'. So we might be able to view 3rd density food as material 'stuff'. We might view 4th density food as the energy needed to process the material so as to make perception possible.

Perhaps 5th density food may be viewed as information? All of these three densities then have interactions with each other and the matter-energy-infomation dynamic might be viewed as the 'mediums of exchange' that supports and maintains each cosmos in its evolutionary or involutionary cycle. So, in this way, man could be viewed as a cosmos...body-soul-spirit. Thus, the energy that comes from 4th density, which allows for the material transformations in our biological machine might be what we call 'love' since
it is these material transformations that allows us to perceive the world around us and it is these perceptions that connects us to the world above us and the world below us. Thus it might be this 'energetic connection' that we feel as love? My description is far from complete but it's one point of view on this topic of densities based on Gurdjieff's cosmology. A much more complete description that looks at these ideas from another point of view is given in the Wave material at:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave13f.htm

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
RA said:
It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others.

So if I understand correctly, what they are saying is we must not be accepting of what Orion Federation is offering us (enslavement, lies, etc) in order to preserve our usefulness in service to others. And by preserving our usefulness as STO we strengthen the STO side (the positive).

Okay, I see what you were saying. However, I didn't read 'strengthening' into 'preserving.' I interpreted it as simply preserving ourselves from domination (a bigger loss of polarity), but suffering a slight loss in the process, by failing to accept what is given. However, I'm still uncertain as to the implications of this terminology "what is given". Is it completely STO to be totally accepting, even to lies (although only in 5D and 6D)? Is this the implication? Or does 'accepting' a lie at such a 'high' level not have the same effect as it does 'here', because it is more of 'accepting the existence of the lie'? Any thoughts on this?

But they also said:
RA said:
...the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.
So this would be a contradiction unless they are talking about 2 different things. And I think they are. The positive is depleted when we fail to accept the truth - and as such, we become less useful as STO. The positive is strengthened and we preserve our usefulness to STO when we fail to accept lies and enslavement.
Okay, but weren't they talking about the same process in both statements (the thought war)? So wouldn't this just be two ways of looking at the same dynamic? If so, what truth are they denying? Would it be the "truth" that a being is seeking domination? This reminds me of what Laura said about VB, and denying his "right" of free speech (to libel). Also, the story of the disciple who gets run over by an elephant because it was god, but ignored the voice of his peer who was also god. I'd say the disciple, in this case, accepted the "truth" of entropy, or enslavement, but this feels wrong to me. Can entropy, or lies, be called truth?

I also agree that at a higher level we might as well be creating our reality, consciousness manifesting "reality" out of infinite intelligence etc - however it may work. But from what I understood, I thought they were talking about our reality.

RA said:
Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.
Clearly they're talking about out society - which, as I understand it, means 3rd density. However, if maybe we take it to a less macroscopic level - could the dynamic they described also apply to a smaller-than-global group of colinear individuals as well? Let's say, a group like QFG or something similar? My question is what did they mean by "thoughts may be projected as things"? Is this a literal statement or did they want us to interpret that when we have the means to do so? Are they talking about the magnetic center? Maybe the butterfly effect? Or networking?
I think you're right that they are alluding to a network, or social-memory complex, even if it is only 200 individuals.

The original question was about "conferation" wars (i.e. in densities higher than 3), and I think Ra was using a 3D analogy to portray higher density concepts ("to get an idea of what goes on in higher density war, imagine your 3D thoughts..."). However, I think this can also show that the war is 'through us,' that is, it manifests on all densities (thoughts, weather).

henry said:
The only salvation for anyone is to do the inner work, fuse their magnetic centre, and join in the network of colinear individuals who are attempting to escape.
Where im from its hard enough to find a single colinear individual much less a network of them.!

Borderfox said:
henry said:
The only salvation for anyone is to do the inner work, fuse their magnetic centre, and join in the network of colinear individuals who are attempting to escape.
Where im from its hard enough to find a single colinear individual much less a network of them.!
Ditto! But we have this group here! Although it may be really helpful to be involved with colinear individuals face to face, the internet is a very good second! Then again, some things you can do on the internet that you can't do in real life, like in a forum situation. You can write out your post and take your time, hours of you want, and you can incorporate various direct posts and quotes of others, and you can instantly look anything up on google or the cass website or anything else if you need to be reminded or if you need help or if you wish to find a specific quote. And again, you can take your tiem to elaborate and express yourself and really think about everything you're saying.

In a face-to-face scenario you're more restricted as to what you can do and how long you can take to do it! Then again, there are levels of communication in real life that do not exist on the internet. So there are benefits to both way of communication, osit. Either way though, I personally wouldn't pass up on a colinear network regardless of the medium.

P.S. - I'm in US - wherever you may be (it says Ireland), it can't be much worse than here in terms of finding "social sanity". United Statesians are as out of it as Germans were in the eartly 1930's - actually more so due to deliberate dumbing down of education over the past century or so. So in terms of waking up, United Statesians probably have more work to do than Germans did, and that's scary from where I'm sitting lol. The way things are going - SOMETHING has got to give sooner than later. Either it will be the economy first, or the political landscape, or this new hurricane season that leads to the other 2, or a comet, something. I'd be surprised if we made it to next year without national or global crisis of some sort. Something tells me the US will bare the brunt of it (for a number of reasons).

The polls are in their 20's for Bush, we just had a week of constant drenching rain (and another week coming up of constant rain) in the NorthEast that is flooding Boston like the Nile (and a few states with it), the economy is wobbling on its last artificial leg, and meanwhile Bush is sending 6000 troops to the border to protect us from the evil.. Mexicans. Did I mention we're only a month or 2 away from the next hurricane season? This is a huge deck of cards if I ever saw one!! Ok.. nobody sneeze!! :P

Oh and I guess I shouldn't even mention the national Karma we're acquiring for being such a global psychopathic pain in the tuchus? Or should I say bane in the tuchus?

In reply to Kenlee's post # 217 I think it made alot of sense. In how I see it (perhaps not reality) that would make sense in terms of hyperdimensional reality. Qoute:
"When any three of these worlds are related to each other in a certain way then Gurdjieff called this relationship a cosmos. I think that if each density can be considered as a world then the three densities in relation to each other could also be viewed as a cosmos.
Gurdjieff spoke of a cosmos as having three relations:
1) in its relation to itself
2) in relation to the cosmos above it
3) in relation to the cosmos below it
So 3rd-4th-5th density might be viewed as a cosmos when they have the above relationship
to each other." -end qoute (please see post for more perspective)
This view in my own perspective would mean that (possibly) hyper-dimensional reality is alot less complex to fathom in (3D) certain terms. Not 'certain' as in "I Know" but more simplified. I am body, soul, spirit- a cosmos, in a physical Universe (cosmos) thus a hyperdimensional reality in itself so to speak- being that I am within my universe having a universal experience within a (3D) Universe. This really strikes me with some clarity, vs. my unending theories, imaginings and fantasies about my situation. I'm struck by something a little more concrete than I had percieved before reading your post (your post being the concrete, osit). I may be misconstruing some of this if anyone cares to offer a perspective(?).
There was also a post about 5th density as being a place of wisdom or light (I believe it was from a RA qoute) this would make sense as from my understanding of 5th density (in my own laymens terms) is like a recycling center. Do I have to go back to the same prior density or do I graduate (myself) to the next, having all the information before me to make such a choice -if 'myself' (making such choice(s)) even plays in on the graduation from this density to that? It further makes sense to me in terms of, if I were in 5th density I would not be under the influence of my false selves, thus I think that would give me the clarity and wisdom to decide my further progress of acsent/descent.

In relation to preserving or amplifying polarity, as was discussed in the Ra quote, I would say this:

STS gets more STS by subjugating others. STO gets more STO by serving others in a manner that increases the possibility of service to others in general and holds the possibility of a balanced exchange.

In the confrontation, both lose polarity because neither gets to do what their polarity would entail. STO, by getting subjugated by STS would lose much more than by refusing the interaction. Still, refusing the interaction is not serving others directly, it is serving the possibility of serving others at some other point.

The information about densities and worlds, as given by Cassiopaea and Ra, is summarized in the glossary http://glossary.cassiopaea.com under 4th Density, 5th Density, 6th Density, Cosmoses. The C's/Ra and Gurdjieff are quite compatible once one looks past the difference in terminology.

Where we say colinear network, Ra says developing social memory complex. When Ra says that the minds in unison are a powerful machine for projecting thought into reality, they talk about 4th density. Maybe the same can apply to our world if a rare degree of unity of purpose is reached, traditions speak of such, for example when they say that when two become one, faith can move mountains [Gospel of Thomas]. There are some quotes in the glossary under Energy, Groups Transduce and Prayer.

But with all our problems of communication and internal division, we do not live in such a state. Social memory complex is the Ra term for a group of 4th or higher density individuals who share each other's knowledge and experience via telepathy. Our efforts at better communication and unity of purpose and action, colinearity, may strive towards such a goal, even in an environment where conscious telepathy is rather the exception. Furthermore, for one to be "networkable" in this sense, a fair amount of internal consistency or "being" is needed.

Phew! What a fantastic thread, I'd firstly like to thank everyone who has posted, especially the likes of Angelo, unbeliever ECT.
I've got to say that I too was very easily confused and "suckered" in to the manipulative games. In fact, it came as a great shock to me to realise that my skills in discernment is in no way ready for practical application in the real world, and indeed the apparent "crunch" ahead. I found myself wanting to stick up for unbeliever and Angelo at many points, and simply couldn't see the subtle manipulations. If Laura, Ark and various others hadn't pointed out these games, I would have most certainly sided with these people, if not following them.
This case in point has lead me to some serious doubts about my own psychological health, well, actually, I've always known to a certain degree that I have serious psychological deficiencies, reading this post made me realise just how easily lead I am and how serious the consequences could be.
Like you, Fifth Way, people need to understand my tendencies and work out what I mean rather than just "get" it. In writing and speaking, It frustrates me enormously when people correct me by weeding out words that are ambiguous and unspecific, to be honest, I know that I need to be less lazy and more clear, and the only reason why it frustrates me is because the flow of which I use naturally is constantly being questioned and obstructed. But actually, I can see how this process of self analysis is not only necessary, but crucial if we want to make it out of here alive. I can sympathise with people who have the same difficulties in communicating, which resulted unfortunately in this case with me being lead by subtle manipulations I couldn't see.

In regards to first languages, I grew up speaking mostly Mandarin Chinese, now, I dislike blaming my shortcomings of English on this fact, but truth be told, for the majority of my life I've hated English, especially writing and reading. In only recent years, I've discovered the value of writing and communicating clearly. I purchased a book called understanding style and now Love the English language. In fact, this website opened my eyes to the world of reading really, So Thanks again guys!
There are plenty of good books about writing I would thoroughly recommend for anyone here who wants to improve their written English. I thought at first that learning this would be tedious and hard, but actually, it's rather exhilarating and simple to understand. I think we'd be doing a great favour towards ourselves and everyone on this forum if we make sure that we write with the reader predominantly in mind.

Angelo interestingly pointed out something I wanted to discuss, the idea about how conception affects our psychological structure, I've got a few insights into this matter I'd like to share.
A while ago I spoke to my Taiwanese friend about daoist concepts, mainly about how what the parents eat and the conditions, whether environmental or otherwise, they are exposed to during pregnancy could dramatically influence the child's physical and mental wellbeing. I know this is a little different to what Angelo was saying, THAT was about the intentions of the parents during conception, whether say there is love or not and how that might affect the psychology of the child. I agree that this may have an influence, but I'm talking more about practical things the parents do during pregnancy that might have an effect, which seems quite likely to me. For instance, if the mother during pregnancy eats or drinks mainly cold things while the weather is cool, that might give the child a weak throat or something. I'm not an expert on this, so the specific causes and effects I do not know, I'll get back to this once I know more. It's the concept I'm trying to get at, anyway, this idea is already proven to an extent, like drinking alcohol might harm the child and so on, but in Chinese philosophy, they regard even the most subtle conditions in pregnancy as something of tremendous influence to the child in the womb. This, personally I can believe, although some of the superstitions I've heard might be stretching it a bit...
Anyway, having this discussion lead me to speak to my mother about my time in the womb, and what she has revealed has been rather shocking!

She said about 3 months into the pregnancy; she started bleeding, BABLY, so badly in fact that when she went to the hospital, the nurses automatically took her in to the miscarriage ward and prepared for my death. Now, my mother was having none of this BS, so she started shouting "NO! He wants to live, I Want him to live" and demanded to speak to our doctor to get a more professional analysis. Indeed it seemed that my mum came very close to losing me, but thankfully the doctor saw the possibility of my survival more than the nurses, who witness that kind of problem all the time so are used to dealing with it without second thought.
Anyway, the doctor told my Mum that the only I would live would be if my Mum stayed in bed for the rest of the pregnancy, and that's what she did, she literally had to stay in bed for 6 months, not even getting up to brush her teeth! Her hair during this time went grey, and she became very weak, but nevertheless, I made it into this world thankfully.

I was wondering what kind of an effect that might have on psychology, could unborn babies suffer trauma? And what in the world happened!? My Mum never had problems with pregnancy, I am one of four children, so why me I wonder? Was it a deliberate form of attack or damage control? If so, that's despicable! Talk about below the belt! (No pun intended).
While discussing this with my Mum, she had the most wonderful insight into the root of my character, which helped me considerably understand who I am. She said that when my brother started to walk, he had absolutely no fear, he would just start running before he could even walk, which caused him to fall flat on his face all the time. Whereas for me, she said I had the idea in my head of walking much earlier than everyone else, and everyone thought I'd be walking the earliest, however, my Mum said I refused to let go and stand on my own for a long time, I'd hold onto furniture for a while, and if the thought came that I might fall, I'd refuse to take a chance. However, she said when I eventually dared to take that chance, I was certain that I could achieve such a task, and as such, I never fell over. Interesting how that kind of information reveals so much about a person.

This offered me a wonderful insight about myself; it seems that as a result of (trauma?) from a very early age, I am incredibly insecure and paranoid about the safety of the world, and afraid of taking risks. The degree of insecurity is as of yet unknown, but I have been known to become extremely paranoid at certain times... The fact that this problem can't be cured is a great source of comfort by the way. Oh well, the good side of this problem is that when I dedicate myself to something, I really go for it! Spending so much time thinking about the risks, when I decide to take the risk, I usually achieve my aims magnificently. This makes me wonder, could this be the karmic disposition I agreed to before coming here? On top of that, it seems like a quality that's rather necessary for me to get to this stage, doesn't it?
Thinking about this however outlined a more sinister possibility, was this although something I agreed to, a form of attack? If so, it appears that the PTB really wanted to either get rid of me, or leave me very weak physically and psychologically. Could STS forces do that?
Furthermore, I've been looking into the idea of negs operating in my life, and it seems quite evident that I am under constant attack from these beings, I won't get into the details right now, but I have good reason to assume this to be true.
This correlates with something else my mum mentioned, she said it was strange how much of a nightmare I was to look after as a baby, saying that for the first few months I refused to sleep, screaming and crying for literally entire nights! Why? What was so uncomfortable that I couldn't relax? Could it be a powerful Neg? It's funny because I am still unable to sleep in the correct position, I toss and turn all the time, there is an innate, deep tension within me that seems to have been with me my entire life, could that be a Neg that attached itself to me before I was even born? My parents said the only way to get me to sleep was by putting me in the backseat of a car and just drive, this soothed me for some reason, does this correlate with Robert Bruce's idea that water acts as a deterrent of Negs, and since we have a complex structure of water systems underground, driving around weakens Negs?
These are all questions I wish to find out, does anyone have any recommendations?

Oh boy! I've certainly got a lot to learn about objective reality and discernment, when reading the posts by Angelo and co I really thought they were asking some serious and good questions, I had no idea of the glaring contradictions and the paramoralisms, Thanks guys, if I hadn't read all that, it wouldn't have driven me to seriously think about ponerology and inner observation in this way, and I might have gone into the world and been chewed to pieces by manipulators. Sorry about talking about personal stuff quite a lot, but I want to determine the cause for the psychological deficiency, and the key might be looking into the past and objectively figuring out how the deficiencies are caused, what do you think? Could psychological anomalies be a tool for the PTB to make sure those with potential are subdued or easily manipulated by psychopaths, or do they use anomalies to create good STS puppets? Or both perhaps! I know I'm making the assumption that I have soul potential, which might be a complete fallacy, I don't dare let myself think that without serious doubts, after all, I might be a perfect vehicle for STS!
Anyways... I've gone so far from the point that I don't know where I started, just a few thoughts I had about this thread I suppose, I hope this helps somehow. :)

Here's some advice on writing (even if it is taken from rense.com):

http://www.rense.com/general71/key.htm

The Key To Good Writing
Writing For The Net
By Henry Makow PhD
5-28-6

(During the summer I am writing some shorter articles on lighter themes.)

The key to good writing is to consider your audience.

Recently a feminist wanted to vent and sent me a long diatribe.

I replied: "What makes you think I'm going to read this once I've figured out it isn't praise?"

People think you will read their thoughts just because they took the trouble to write them down. Communication is not the same as self-expression. If you need to express yourself, start a diary.

Consider your reader! First, don't waste his time unless you have something important to say. Samuel Butler said: "No man should write except for money. Otherwise do not write until the pain of not writing has become too excruciating."

Second, ask if your reader wants to read your message. You must convince him it is of vital interest and write in an inviting way.

Put yourself in the reader's position. He doesn't have much time or patience. He is looking for something that will inform, empower and lift his spirits.

You must pique his interest and get your message across quickly. The Internet is a very competitive environment. There is a plethora of good, free material. To compete, you must be as quick, easy and engaging as possible.

George Bernard Shaw had the best advice. "Have something original to say and say it in the most candid straight-forward way possible."

Keep it short! Weed out unnecessary words. Words are our currency. Don't inflate it.

Someone else said, "Clear writing requires clear thinking." If your message isn't clear in your mind, it's not going to be clear on the page. State your conclusions and give a couple of proofs. Don't cite a lot of evidence and expect your reader to figure out what you are trying to prove. (i.e. the reader wants your conclusions and will either accept or reject them.)

Ideally, convey your message in your first paragraph so the reader can decide to continue or not. Write in a linear way, one-thought-per sentence.

Good writing requires much rewriting. If you can, put the work away and look at it again after a few days.

None of this will stop the New World Order but it will enable us to get our message across more effectively.
Well, we don't need to coddle readers or lift their spirits necessarily, but civility is surely a must. Inform and empower are good, however, as much as possible given what we want to express. I guess the best advice is to put oneself in the reader's position, and take it from there.

Re: "Crisis of the Republic" and Pathocrats - An Exercise in Discernment

Wow! I've just spent the better part of 2 days studying that work of Wendell Johnson's posted and linked to in the Quotes thread (the whole chapter from which the quote came). I must have made 2 pages of notes and a diagram to help me understand the picture that Johnson develops of the maladjusted individual reflecting the maladjustment of society.

Afterwards, when I signed back on to the forum, for some reason, this post was the first thing that popped up, so I read it (again). I must say that the information presented in that Exercise in Discernment post makes so much more sense to me now than it did the first time I read it that I was flat-out amazed!

Boy, 2006 sure was a good year for this forum as all the tom-foolery that was going on with some posters led to so much information coming out for the benefit of so many people.

Laura, I wonder if you had any idea how that post and this thread could still have such an incredible impact on someone 3 1/2 years later.

Just plain awesome!

Back
Top Bottom