More insights regarding vitamin B1 deficiency from Jab Remorse:

Picture41-620x366.png

[NOTE: Ear ringing (tinnitus) - mentioned in latest session thread discussion]

See article for highly informative advice/recommendations if you've had the shot including:

Thanks Jeep, it's very interesting and you might post something about that in the thread concerning the health protocol against vaccine side-effects. I think that vitamin B1 is already covered in the Methylated B complex as a part of the health protocol posted in SOTT in January by Gaby ("Mitchondrial Cocktail" section).

Nevertheless, this kind of material could give another point of view on B1 and maybe give it more importance than we thought, at least for people like me aka noobs :-P
We could discuss that, especially with our healthcare and/or scientists/well-informed members, especially about the posology.

Dated April 14, 2021 - previously posted article dated Nov/Dec 2020 but it's back again with new title:

Johns Hopkins: You Can Be Vaccinated By PCR Test Without Knowing

Now several experts and former mainstream journalists like John O’Sullivan are warning that the massive PCR testing campaign could be a WHO vaccination program in disguise. (see Principia Scientific) [3] O’Sullivan is referring to a new technology developed at Johns Hopkins University that is supposed to make it possible to carry out covert vaccinations through a PCR test. (See Johns Hopkins Universitiy) [4]

Inspired by a parasitic worm that digs its sharp teeth into the intestines of its host, Johns Hopkins researchers have developed tiny, star-shaped micro-devices that attach to the intestinal mucosa and can deliver drugs into the body.

These tiny devices, known as “Theragrippers,” are made of metal and a thin film that changes shape. They are covered with heat-sensitive kerosene wax and each no larger than a dust particle. (See Figure 1)
Theragrippers.jpg

When the kerosene coating on the Theragripper reaches body temperature, the devices close autonomously and clamp onto the wall of the colon. Because of the sealing action, the tiny, six-pointed devices burrow into the mucosa and attach to the colon, where they are held and gradually release their drug load to the body. Eventually, the Theragripper lose their grip on the tissue and are removed from the colon through normal gastrointestinal muscle function.

According to Johns Hopkins University, Theragrippers are actually administered with a cotton swab.

The Johns Hopkins University research team published positive results from an animal study as a cover article in Science Advances on October 28, 2020 [5], confirming that the new technology works flawlessly:

Here we report that GI parasite-inspired active mechanochemical therapeutic grabs, or theragrippers, can survive 24 hours in the gastrointestinal tract of live animals by autonomously adhering to mucosal tissue. We also observe a remarkable six-fold increase in elimination half-life when using ripper-mediated delivery of the model analgesic ketorolac tromethamine. These results provide excellent evidence that shape-shifting and self-locking microdevices improve the effectiveness of long-term drug delivery.
Theragrippers-2.png

Coincidentally, the PCR test in China is now also performed anally because the reliability of the results is said to be better and of course this practice is immediately supported in the Western mainstream media. (See Business Insider) [6]

Note: If you can’t imagine the government administering toxins to you against your will and without your consent, think of all the horrific experiments on humans that were admitted afterwards and which, according to Wikipedia, [7] have continued well into modern times. In 2007, the CDC [8] even admitted that between 1955 and 1963, 10-30 million citizens were infected with the carcinogen SV40 via polio vaccination.

The previously posted article is worth reading again - has Bitchute vid:

Dated April 14, 2021 - previously posted article dated Nov/Dec 2020 but it's back again with new title:

Johns Hopkins: You Can Be Vaccinated By PCR Test Without Knowing

Theragrippers.jpg

Theragrippers-2.png

The previously posted article is worth reading again - has Bitchute vid:
I mean they could vaxx people in so many ways, but it seems that getting people's consent is more... delicious?

I mean they could vaxx people in so many ways, but it seems that getting people's consent is more... delicious?

Yes, I think so too. They want people's consent, it seems important to them on some level. It's technically still "voluntary" and you must give your consent, although they bully us so hard now that it borders on forced vaccination anyway. Shows how desperate they are!

Haven't been following the thread, but I felt like making some pictures, and since I have nowhere else to post them, I'll leave the distribution to you guys...

View attachment 47259

View attachment 47260

View attachment 47261

View attachment 47262

View attachment 47263

View attachment 47264

View attachment 47265

View attachment 47267

View attachment 47268

The numbers are rising at a pretty amazing speed.

View attachment 47270

This one was fun. Interesting that these are supposed to be the same virus. If the whole thing is made up, you get infinite number of versions...

View attachment 47271

Since the push for 'mandatory' vax is intensifying now, Europeans might want to spread this one around:
View attachment 47272
That's it. Have fun.
The last attachment is to Resolution 2361 of the Parliamentary Assembly of the European Council.

In Argentina they were mostly giving people AstraZeneca and Sinopharm vaccines and now they are pushing hard to include Moderna in the repertoire. I got linked this from their FB feed:

unknown.png

The "anger" and "laugh" emoticons can't be seen at first glance

unknown.png

Anyway, like the C's said, this will get worse before they get better. Like @Bluegazer mentioned before, they tried to mimic their EU idols, specifically France to introduce this Health Pass in restaurants and cafés (social gathering places in general). It got approved in Buenos Aires.

This is how the health pass of the province of Buenos Aires will work
It will take effect from Monday, July 26, and will be carried in the application Mi Argentina or Vacunate Buenos Aires on the cell phone. It will be exclusively to expand the capacity of closed spaces by 20% for those who have a dose of the coronavirus vaccine.

The area chosen for the installation of the new city was Las Lomas de Ensenada, owned by Martín Iraola.
The area chosen for the installation of the new city was Las Lomas de Ensenada, owned by Martín Iraola.
Those who have received the first dose of the coronavirus vaccine will have different benefits starting next week in the Province of Buenos Aires since on Monday, July 26, a health pass will begin to be implemented with the objective of expanding the capacity in "closed establishments such as gastronomy, gyms, clubs, shopping centers or shopping malls". This measure will apply only to those people who have received the first dose of the coronavirus vaccine 21 days before or more in the municipalities that are in phase 2, 3 and 4, allow an additional exclusively for those who prove to be vaccinated with a dose, according to the Filo.News portal.

The restaurants of La Plata, for example, will be able to admit 20% more diners.
The new openings announced by the Buenos Aires Government achieved that, in phase 2, the capacity for activities to be carried out in closed spaces, shopping, restaurants, gyms and clubs, with vaccinated, is increased to 30%; in phase 3, 50%, with 20% that must be vaccinated; and in phase 4 it extends to 70%, with 20% inoculated against the coronavirus.

How to process the Health Pass
Those inhabitants of the province who have received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, can process the certificate through the Vacunate Buenos Aires or My Argentina application. Of course, they can also present the physical notebook in the establishments of the provincial territory: "The Covid-19 digital vaccination certificate is the digital credential available in My Argentina that proves that the vaccine was applied to you," the authorities clarified.

Stores have concerns regarding this, but they are misplaced. They claim the country didn't provide them with enough vaccines, therefore not many people would get this pass, impacting in their attendance in these places.

The other day I got a text message from a government's automated service:

Texts.png

First text (month ago) reads:

The Coronavirus is circulating, do not be surprised.

Wear a mask
Wash your hands
Respect the distance of 2 meters
Disinfect your objects.

GOVERNMENT OF CORDOBA

The second one (Yesterday) reads:

So that we are all healthy and active, please GET VACCINATED. Register at (link). GOVERNMENT OF CORDOBA

I don't know where this is going, but like the C's said, things will get worse before they get better. I remember a video posted few weeks back drawing the parallels between this and the Nazi Germany, or even the Apartheid separating the non-vaccinated and the vaccinated. Why are we so doomed to repeat history like this? People would be quick to condemn these past events, and yet...

Stay strong, everybody!

I could be wrong but I think Del Bigtree has sniffed out a potentially big whistleblower. He keeps giving hints but I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into it.

In any case, I expect the bought and paid for governments, politicians and organisations will resoundingly ignore and condemn as false news anything a whistleblower has to say unless such a person comes out with video, audio and a paper trail that is undeniable.

What I'm seeing from France is that it doesn't really matter what people think or know, the PTB will run with their agenda no matter what because I guess it's becoming somewhat existential for them. If the truth ever comes out then these leaders won't have anything to stand on but the thing is so many are implicated in so many key positions that society will kind of collapse or at least a number of key institutions will collapse e.g. media, healthcare, the judicial system, big tech, academia etc. For this reason I think they won't stop themselves.

Israeli PM: ''Vaccine refusers” are a danger to everyone around them.

Other countries will certainly follow in lockstep. This is not going to end well.

A few days ago the italian PM during a speech, after having approved the health pass, was saying that to get the jab is extremely important for yourself because otherwise you risk to die and it's important as well towards others because you are endangering other people's lives if you're refusing to take the jab.

Talking about putting pressure on those who are still resisting against these fascist tactics while indirectly priming those who took the jab to see the former as irresponsible, selfish bast**ds posing a threat to the wellbeing and the safety of the whole society.

No wonder the weather is going kaflooey lately and this may be just the beginning.

Some more bad-news coming in via "La Quinta Columna"

"A “self-assembling” system means that a person is injected with instructions that set into motion a process where a structure is assembled inside the body, using resources available in the blood (such as iron and oxygen atoms). In effect, nanotech self-assembly means that a microchip doesn’t need to be “injected” into someone, since the circuitry can be assembled in vivo after injection"

Thats what i anticipated since the information about the graphene oxide and Darpa-Gel came out. Generic nano-bots which can assemble various "pay loads" in your body on demand. Probably triggered via 5G and/or your smartphone.

And

"DEEP INVESTIGATION BY DANI DÍAZ OF THE INFOVACUNAS CHANNEL THAT SHOWS THE INTRODUCTION OF GRAPHEN IN "SALINE PHYSIOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS" TO THE WHOLE POPULATION AND THAT EXPLAINS THE MAGNETISM OF THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN "VACCINATED"

"GRAPHENE SINCE 2012 USED IN AQUEOUS SOLUTIONS OF MEDICAL PRODUCTS IN ADDITION TO IN MASKS, PCR TEST, HYDROGELS, VACCINES ETC"

I could be wrong but I think Del Bigtree has sniffed out a potentially big whistleblower. He keeps giving hints but I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into it.

In any case, I expect the bought and paid for governments, politicians and organisations will resoundingly ignore and condemn as false news anything a whistleblower has to say unless such a person comes out with video, audio and a paper trail that is undeniable.

What I'm seeing from France is that it doesn't really matter what people think or know, the PTB will run with their agenda no matter what because I guess it's becoming somewhat existential for them. If the truth ever comes out then these leaders won't have anything to stand on but the thing is so many are implicated in so many key positions that society will kind of collapse or at least a number of key institutions will collapse e.g. media, healthcare, the judicial system, big tech, academia etc. For this reason I think they won't stop themselves.
You got the point...
It comes back to the discussion we had yesterday with @Andrian about the whole system going down...

This comes amidst the 'pingdemic', whereby the billion pound Covid Test and Trace app, that failed to have any impact on transmission rates, has been issuing so many self-isolation notices that even healthcare staff have been told by their bosses to uninstall the app as they are already understaffed; the same situation is being reported in the police with higher wait times. It's also claimed that this is the reason that supermarkets are low on stock, with some shelves being empty.
In my care home were told to turn off our test and trace apps early in the year because the bosses decided there were too few staff around already to risk losing any by this means.

Back
Top Bottom