Additional info - only one child made it to dose 3 !

In the end of the Corona Investigative Committee No 110, interview with Karen Kingston - she mentioned that in a trial on 244 children, only one child made it to the third dose - it was that bad. Most children got severe epileptic attacks up to 12 times a day, damaged for life.

Unfortunately Pfizer doesn't show if all the other children died, because Pfizer doesn't or chose not to reveal that - and they can withdraw people (they find not support the lie).

It is a crime so severe, there are no words, no excuses.

So, it is true. We are already in a Third World War. A different kind of war...

Corona Investigative Committee, No 110 • "Revisiting"
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt

_-2022-06-27-at-20.04.16.jpg

Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt - Holistic physician, scientist and teacher, studied medicine in Freiburg and has been working 1982 as a physician in the USA
Author, standard works and textbooks:

🔸 Textbook of Psycho-Kinesiology (INK 10. Auflage012)
🔸 Manual of Mental Field Techniques (Edition 2010)
🔸 Mental field techniques in practice (2011)
🔸 Editor of the journal for Neurobiology Here & Now (1999)

About:

🔸About the vaccination and covid damage observed daily in his practice.

🔸About the development of the effectiveness of certain Therapeutic approaches at the beginning and now: Decrease in the Efficacy of certain therapeutic agents

🔸Is of the opinion, Covid already in August 2019 rampant, as he typical symptoms already at the time in Patients noted

🔸About the "shameful study" that tried to prove a Hydroxychloroquine's dangerousness, was recalled and yet continued to be used to justify the WHO recommendation against HCQ is being used.

Very interesting interview

with a German doctor Dietrich Klinghardt, in Seattle, USA. Wonderful to listen to, the kind of grounded, healthy common sense human being !

🔴 How it started in Seattle, at a suburb (?) which also pride itself to be the first 5G equipped town, with the first 5G equipped hospital - which also happened to have a death rate of 60% during the first wave of the Plandemic.

🔴 In 2019 it was already known that Remdesivir did not help what so ever, and was toxic to the kidneys, with a death rate of 20-25%. It was also known though Chinese studies, that Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were highly effective (in combination with Zinc and heparin, and preferably an antibiotic). While the West took away lot of vital information, stripping off what would lead to healing, so it would fit the narrative (and create more deaths)

• The death data for Covid in 2019, was based on data models, at a time where no Covid deaths exist.

🔴 The WHO which built upon a fraudulent study revolving Hydroxychloroquine (in far too high doses which lead to death) - and from that time on disabled all finances to studies on Hydroxychloroquine. Curiously, the WHO never took this away. Even today the WHO still does not support financially any studies made on Hydroxychloroquine - despite that their original study was based on criminal fraudulent 'science'.

🔴 He learned early, already 20 years ago, that the west medical "science" can't be trusted: already back then there was an understanding that vaccines and autism had a strong causation. since decades we are confronted with lies within medicine. Today, nothing can be trusted in the Western Medicine. We have to rely on studies from third world where still good science is being conducted.

• fraudulent statistics between "Vaccinated" vs "unvaccinated". Many vaccine deaths have been added to the group of unvaccinated. These statistics are worldwide used, including by the german authorities (as well in Sweden, I remember from the statistics which have been challenged by the large group of doctors)

🟩 studied older remedies, successfully for covid is Pepcid AC [famotidine] (an old drug used for (gastrointestinal) ulcers, a H2 receptor antagonist medication) - working well for acute corona illnesses, costs 5$ for a month treatment. 2x 80 mg for a couple days. It clears up the lungsymtoms very quickly, while weakness takes a bit longer.

🔸 Is very close friend with Dr Judy Mikovitz since 2006. She is a great inspiration and brought people onto the right track

• Because of hiv (retrovirus) and prion insertions in the lab made corona virus - which means that treatments (e.g. Long Covid) must used differently (e.g. it must be understood that there are hiv and prion insertions, in order to treat the overall diseases correctly).

• The "vaccination" creates much deeper damages. Similar to covid, only much worse, due to the reactivation of retro viruses and compromised immune system give carte blanche to aggressive cancers.

• In his praxis in Seattle, masks and vaccinations where at all times forbidden. It was positively received by the patients.

• all symptoms that a patient had in the past, since birth, often get reactivated months after the injections. Therefore it is crucial that the treatment isn't only focussed onto the symptoms, but also what is known about the jabs (Graphene oxid etc, jellyfish-like contents, the retrovirus part, prion part). They made darklight microscopy on different charges of the injections and found the aforementioned things, but also charges without any of it.

• How genetics do play a roll in the Big Pharma Vaccine experiments - for example that the measles vaccination often created many more autistic children (and deaths) in black people. :scared:

• His Canadian doctor colleagues got letters from the Doctor authority in Canada, that if they prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to patients for Covid-19, they would immediately loose their license. Plus that the drugstores in Canada got the recommendation to spy on the local doctors, and report them to the Canadian authorities. Dr Klinghardt had to order Hydroxychloroquine secretly via India.

🟩 Already two years before the Plandemic, the authorities forbade the fantastic substance, called Artesunate, which is the injectable version of Wormwood. Artemisinin together in combination with Ivermectin together got the Nobel Prize. For a home doctor, Artesunate would get people rid of Covid symptoms within 2 hours !! Artesunate is a fantastic anti cancer substance, also used against Malaria.

• Viviane Fischer: A company which extracted plant based Artesunate / Artemisinin in Germany, got raided by the Police in Germany!

• He reports that as of lately many more people are coming in with liver problems (consequence due to the genetic injections), problems with short term memory. (not unlike Corona), He treats it with polyphenols and other holistic substances, where the memory returns back to normal after around 4 months. But with the vaccinated things don't seem to work as well... Here he states that the memory issues come slowly, gradually getting worse and worse, making it far more difficult to treat in comparison with memory issues caused by Corona.

🔴 It appears that the genetic injection's structure in activity has been designed in such a way, by creating a silent, invisible gradual destruction of the human body.

Impotens in men, and hair loss in women are very common occurrences among vaccinated - but rarely spoken about. Also eye degradation are widespread.

🟩 Ozon therapy is highly underrated and helps for both Corona patients as well vaccinated / damaged people.

🟩 Germany is world leading in CDS / Chlordioxid treatments (among alternative medical people) earned fantastic successes in ill patients !. In Bolivia, any doctor is allowed to use CDS / Chlordioxid, as it is supported by the Government.

++ I have to disrupt my report here, because I have to prepare to go to work ++

"I have been vaccinated and from that moment things have got better. I think that the request of the Australian Government is sensible,” Berrettini told Italy’s Sportface website on Monday." December 14, 2021
Berettini Vaxxed Got bad Covid.jpg
- NoVaxx Djokovic to the left, Matteo Berrettini to the right -

Star tipped for Wimbledon glory pulls out with Covid

Last year's Wimbledon runner-up, Matteo Berrettini, has confirmed his withdrawal from the Grand Slam on social media after testing positive for Covid-19. The Italian was due to play Chile's Cristian Garin on Tuesday afternoon, but took to social media to tell disappointed fans that he would not be lining up.
Posting a black and white photo of himself in action at SW19, Berrettini said he was heartbroken to announce his withdrawal from Wimbledon due to a positive Covid test result.
Probably he got multiple jabs.
"I have had flu symptoms and [have] been isolating the last few days," the 26-year-old said. "Despite symptoms not being severe, I decided it was important to take another test thing morning to protect the health and safety of my fellow competitors and everyone else involved in the tournament. Berrettini said there were "no words" to describe his extreme disappointment.

Corona Investigative Committee, No 110 • "Revisiting"
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt

View attachment 60181

Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt - Holistic physician, scientist and teacher, studied medicine in Freiburg and has been working 1982 as a physician in the USA
Author, standard works and textbooks:

🔸 Textbook of Psycho-Kinesiology (INK 10. Auflage012)
🔸 Manual of Mental Field Techniques (Edition 2010)
🔸 Mental field techniques in practice (2011)
🔸 Editor of the journal for Neurobiology Here & Now (1999)

Dr. Klinghardt answered an audience member in a video I watched of a public lecture he gave a few years ago. The question was what if you can't afford all the supplements mentioned. Dr Klinkhardt answered 'eat garlic, garlic does everything'. Memorable advice from such a fine doctor.

DR. CARRIE MADEJ NEARLY DIED IN DEVASTATING AIRPLANE CRASH​

Dr. Madej has several fractures, for which she received surgery today, and Billy has skull, facial and back fractures. Praise God they are both alive, but I am asking all of you for prayers. Especially for Billy, who is injured severely on his head.

Full article below:

Infertility : A Diabolical Agenda​

29 minutes 🇬🇧🇺🇸🇩🇪🇫🇷🇪🇸🇮🇹🇵🇹

_-2022-06-29-at-04.26.56.jpg

A film made by Andy Wakefield with executive producer Robert F Kennedy Jr.

I put this into the Corona thread, because... well, it is about injections... especially the latest experimental ones - fitting the dark agenda behind Infertility... in other words, the depopulation agenda.

The film is 29 min long, available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italiano and Portuguese.

– Humans across the globe are becoming increasingly less fertile. The worldwide fertility rate dropped by nearly 60%.

– The lowest number of recorded births in 30 years.

– [Reporter] Fertility rates have hit a record low.

– A baby bust.

– Why are the rates lower? What’s happening here?

– [Commenter] Your body’s designed to do something, when you are told that you can’t. If I ever had to say to my daughter that she won’t be able to have children, it would be devastating.

– [Commenter] Since women stopped being able to have babies, what’s left to hope for?

– When I heard about this story from east Africa about fertility, my thought to myself, “That’s me.”

– As a gynecologist, in the last few years, we have seen a dramatic increase in the number of women who are losing pregnancies, the number of women who are presenting with threat of abortion, with bleeding in early pregnancy. We are also seeing a lot of young couples with infertility.

– Infertility is one of the most major problems now in gynecology in Africa.

– I have seen the tears. They have lost their identity. You die inside.

– The ultimate mystery, why are women infertile?

– My journey with the miscarriages was very difficult. The first one, I carried that pregnancy for about three weeks. I got pregnant again, and I must have carried that pregnancy for about four weeks. I got pregnant a third time, and this time, I carried that pregnancy for 10 weeks. I knew there was a problem.

– When a woman is pregnant, her baby produces HCG through the placenta

– [Narrator] Human chorionic gonadotropin, HCG, what is that?

– It’s a first signal that tells the woman she’s pregnant. It tells the ovaries to produce a second hormone called progesterone that then maintains the pregnancy.

– I was tested, and my anti-HCG levels were way up.

– [Narrator] What does this mean when a woman has antibodies, an immune reaction to HCG produced in her own body?

– If you create antibodies against HCG, the minute the new baby forming in the woman’s womb starts producing HCG, it is destroyed like it was bacteria or viruses, so that the signal is completely lost, and therefore, the ovaries do not produce progesterone. So if you have high enough levels of anti HCG antibodies, then the woman would actually just become sterile.

– [Narrator] But how does a woman develop antibodies to HCG, effectively, an autoimmune disease where the body is attacking itself? This was the question that was asked and answered by vaccine developers seeking to create an antifertility vaccine on behalf of the World Health Organization, starting in the early 1970s. This research and development program was undertaken in response to perceived overpopulation.

– From ’72 to ’92, they spent 20 years funding the research for development of that vaccine.

– [Narrator] These facts are indisputable. WHO, through its task force on vaccines for fertility regulation has been supporting research on a synthetic vaccine against the HCG molecule. In order to immunize a woman against getting pregnant or abort a successful pregnancy, scientists discovered that physically combining the beta subunit of HCG with the tetanus toxoid used in the routine tetanus vaccine was the most effective approach.

– Not only did the woman develop antibodies against tetanus, she also produced antibodies against HCG, including that produced by her own body. But inevitably, an antifertility program faced challenges. Despite support from Kenya’s leaders, and what were described as elite groups, the response of Kenyan women was unenthusiastic. In particular, women’s groups were concerned about the potential for abuse. Why?

– Because it had already happened. Women in the vaccine trials had already been sterilized without their knowledge or consent. Women were also worried that an antifertility vaccine campaign could be disguised as a tetanus vaccine program. Notably, the Catholic Women’s League of the Philippines had won a court order halting a UNICEF antifertility program specifically using tetanus vaccine laced with HCG.

– By the time of the order, 3 million women had already been vaccinated, but by 1995, for those in favor of fertility control in Kenya, the time for action was long overdue.

– World Health Organization brought in a tetanus campaign, and they said they wanted to eradicate neonatal tetanus.

– [Narrator] According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, neonatal tetanus is a form of tetanus infection that occurs in newborn infants. Neonatal tetanus occurs in infants born without protective passive immunity because the mother herself is not immune. It usually occurs through infection of the unhealed umbilical stump, particularly when the umbilical cord is cut with an unsterile instrument.

– We were already giving tetanus injections to all the pregnant women who WEre attending antenatal clinic to prevent neonatal tetanus. That was already part of the program in the country.

– But here, World Health Organization comes and says, “No, no no, we also want to give them outside pregnancy.” And the question is why?

– [Narrator] At a conference in Houston, Texas in 1995, Dr. Karanja had learned of antifertility campaigns in other countries under the guise of tetanus vaccination programs. That same year, the WHO planned a tetanus vaccine campaign in Kenyan women of childbearing age. Dr. Karanja prevailed upon the leaders of the Catholic church, a very large healthcare provider, to demand that the campaign vaccines be tested for HCG.

On this occasion, the government shared their concerns. Without explanation, the WHO apparently abandoned their campaign. 19 years later, however, the WHO was back, this time with the Kenyan government’s blessing. A neonatal tetanus program was started in October of that year.

– Currently, we have a tetanus campaign being carried out in Baringo County. We are targeting girls from the ages of 15 to women of the ages of 49, basically, the childbearing age.

– [Narrator] And then, there was the question of the vaccine schedule.

– They can produce sterility with the birth control vaccine, but they need to give multiple shots. Takes about five to really be effective, and they’re spaced about six months apart. Now, it’s interesting that tetanus vaccines can be spaced five years, or maybe 10 years. You don’t need a shot every six months, and you certainly don’t need five of them.

– The original plan was to give five doses, spread over six months each.

– [Narrator] This was the antifertility vaccine schedule. At this point, the Catholic Church decided to take the testing of vaccines for HCG into its own hands.

– [Spokesperson] The vaccines we are testing were collected from the field during the time of the March 2014 campaign.

– [Spokesperson] We got them from some of the nurses who were vaccinating.

– [Narrator] In Nairobi, three independent accredited laboratories tested samples from vials of the WHO tetanus vaccine being used in March 2014, and found HCG where none should be present. In October 2014, six additional vials were obtained by Catholic doctors, and were tested in six accredited laboratories. HCG was found in half the samples.

– All the tests showed that the vaccine used in Kenya in March and October 2014.

– Was laced with serum bHCG.

– [Reporter] Beta HCG.

– The human chorionic gonadotropin.

– [Reporter] The bishops are now vowing not to allow the exercise to take place.

– [Reporter] Calling for the immediate suspension of the vaccine.

– We are calling our people not to participate, and not to allow themselves be influenced by what is happening without clear information.

– [Narrator] The story made headlines around the world. In an effort to limit the fallout, the government stepped in.

– It was then agreed that there will be a joint committee of experts to test the vaccines, so there was three people from the government, and three people appointed by the Catholic bishops. We agreed we are going to test the nine vaccines that we had already tested. We also agreed to go and take some samples from the regular tetanus vaccine store of the government.

– [Narrator] A joint testing protocol was agreed upon, using another more specific detection method, high performance liquid chromatography, HPLC. AgriQ Quest, an independent accredited testing facility was contracted by Dr. Nicholas Muraguri, the government’s director of medical services to undertake analysis of vaccines.

– Muraguri urged AgriQ Quest to test samples provided by him rather than the previously tested samples obtained from the campaign. AgriQ Quest chose to analyze both sets of samples. Frederick Muthuri is the director of AgriQ Quest’s Nairobi facility.

– The committee of experts now give us a letter appointing us now as the testing laboratory for this vaccines. We actually found that some of the vaccines were contaminated with beta HCG.

– Vials that were positive for HCG using the ELISA method were still positive for HCG, using high performance liquid chromatography, the HPLC test.

– [Narrator] In two sets of analyses, AgriQ Quest found HCG in the same vaccine vials that tested positive earlier. However, AgriQ Quest found no HCG in 52 samples not from the campaign, but from government stores, many with the same batch numbers as the vials that tested positive for HCG. Bizarrely, Nicholas Muraguri, on behalf of the government, wrote to a AgriQ Quest demanding that they-

– [Reporter] Alter the results to reflect that the vaccines were safe to be administered.

– [Narrator] AgriQ Quest refused. The government went on the attack.

– World Health Organization was extremely angry, and you do not, you do not, repeat, you do not confront World Health Organization in Africa.

– [Reporter] The World Health Organization is encouraging mothers to continue taking the tetanus vaccine, which it says is safe.

– The vaccine is indeed safe.

– Safe.

– You’re saying that this is 100% safe?

– Absolutely safe.

– [Spokesperson] Safe, and free of beta HCG.

– [Reporter] The altercation has forced WHO and UNICEF to respond, accusing the Catholic church of peddling misinformation.

– This evidence has been shown to have been dismissed.

– It is safe, and it does not adversely impact the reproductive capacity of the girls and women of this country.

– [Reporter] The government side is quick to point out that only samples provided by the church were found to have been contaminated, yet they had the same batch numbers as those that tested negative.

– Does that mean that the Catholic Church is lying?

– One vial is open? Don’t know who it was who opened it. It is not important. Same family, closed vials was negative, so I leave it to you to interpret what that means.

– [Reporter] Their credibility cannot be confirmed.

– [Narrator] The government publicly denounced the Catholic Church’s concerns as baseless pronouncements-

– [Reporter] Not backed by any scientific evidence.

– [Narrator] For Doctors Karanja and Ngare, the backlash had just begun.

– We got letters from the medical board calling us for disciplinary action, and this is the board that registers doctors, so if they took away my license, then I wouldn’t be able to practice as a doctor in this country.

– A gag order was established against my person. I am not from 2014 expected to talk about vaccines in this country, because I am a danger. They say, and I don’t know why they say that, that I am an influential person, and that when I talk against vaccines, that people will listen to me.

– [Narrator] That brings this African story to its closing remarks. How baseless are the facts? What, if any, is the scientific evidence? There was an explicit intent through a three-decade-long program of research and development by the WHO to develop an antifertility vaccine, the motive, to reduce female fertility in the face of alleged overpopulation.

– The WHO’s research and development program had identified a conjugate, a chemically bonded form of beta HCG and tetanus vaccine as the most effective formulation, and for a five-dose schedule at six-monthly intervals as being necessary to prevent successful pregnancy. The resulting antifertility vaccine was successfully trialed in developing countries.

– According to the WHO, up to 63 countries may have been targeted. The antifertility vaccine schedule was the one planned for use in Kenya’s so-called neonatal tetanus vaccine campaign. Vaccine samples from the actual campaign were obtained and tested. The presence of HCG was confirmed using different tests in multiple laboratories.

– One of these laboratories, AgriQ Quest was contracted by the government’s Dr. Muraguri to analyze vaccine samples for beta HCG. AgriQ Quest confirmed that the samples that tested positive for beta HCG in other labs did so in their hands. Upon learning of these results, Dr. Muraguri demanded in writing that AgriQ Quest alter their report, refusing to pay for the testing when AgriQ Quest would not do so. However, tetanus vaccine samples provided from government stores, not from the field campaign, were negative. At this point, the government went on the offensive, declaring the vaccines-

– [Spokesperson] Safe and free of beta HCG.

– [Narrator] To cover the anomaly of the positive tests, government officials and others appear to have encouraged speculation in the media that the positive campaign samples were tainted and had been tampered with. Here, we come to the key forensic evidence. The director of AgriQ Quest confirmed that the HCG tetanus toxoid conjugate that he had detected, the chemically bonded form, the same one that the WHO had been developing and testing for many years could only have been introduced in the manufacturing process, and not through later contamination with beta HCG.

– This is not something that you can actually take and put in a vial, and test, and find it. This hormone was actually riding on something else, so there was actually a hump and a peak, so it actually rides on something else, which was, is actually chemically linked or bonded.

– The HPLC test showed that this HCG was conjugated. It was connected to the tetanus toxoid.

– At the time of production, it is made that way. They did not expect that these samples would actually be tested, and whatever was claimed to actually be confirmed.

– [Narrator] Despite that, Dr. Muraguri did go on national television to claim-

– I think it’s full of contradiction, because they have not submitted any reports.

– This is a report from AgriQ Quest laboratory analysis report, the Joint Committee of Experts on Tetanus Toxoid Vaccine Testing. This is a report from Nairobi Hospital. This is a report from the University of Nairobi College of Health Sciences. This is a report from Lancet Kenya.

– [Narrator] Dr. Muraguri himself appeared to have forgotten that he had the report.

– Even the report given to Karanja, which I’m holding here.

– [Narrator] And furthermore-

– The lab that they purported to have tested the vaccine has actually confirmed to me that no such thing ever happened.

– [Interviewer] No laboratory ever tested the vaccine and found HCG?

– That is not correct.

– [Narrator] Dr. Muraguri’s claims were false.

– So it just means that somebody actually had something big to hide.

– [Narrator] Which leads us to a disturbing turn of events. Despite alleged threats, harassment, and break-ins at his laboratory, on October 8th, 2020, AgriQ Quest director invited our cameras back. We were shown that the government samples of the tetanus vaccine bearing the same batch number as the campaign samples had been falsely relabeled.

– [Spokesperson] It had been put another label.

– [Interviewer] Just the bottom part?

– [Spokesperson] No, it was all over.

– [Interviewer] And then the whole thing fell off?

– [Spokesperson] Yes, it fell off, and the label showed Serum Institute, but the label below showed another different company.

– [Narrator] Underneath the false label was not only a different batch number, but a completely different manufacturer. Despite the health secretary stating publicly that for Kenya-

– The source is just one.

– [Narrator] This is also false. It appears that there were at least two suppliers of the tetanus vaccine to Kenya, the Serum Institute of India, and Biological E. Limited, and that the contents of their vaccine vials were different.

– It’s really sad when you see pharmaceutical industry, and people interested in profit, and maybe other things like population control, actually injuring people on purpose to achieve their ends.

– To imagine that a system somewhere, some people somewhere are behind my inability to carry pregnancy to term? That is a diabolical agenda.

– And woe to them, because as long as I’m here, alive in this world, they bring any vaccines here, I will hunt it down, analyze it, and tell the Kenyan people what it is.

– [Narrator] In a story that is reminiscent of John LeCarré’s The Constant Gardener, on April 29th, 2021, Dr. Karanja was killed, officially by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The late Dr. Karanja had a message for the rest of the world.

– [Dr. Karanja] When they’re through with Africa, they’re coming for you. Keep your children ready. They will come for them, and they’ll come for you.

– I’ve been concerned about Bill Gates for some time, and the first contact I had with his agenda was at a meeting that I went to, the American Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecologists. The guest of honor was Malcolm Potts, who was from Berkeley University of California. He was the head of the International Planned Parenthood Federation. He was an advisor to Bill Gates. He was in the know about what Bill Gates was doing.

– Now, picture this, we’re sitting at a breakout session, and he was boasting about the success of their program in Africa. They would have Depo-Provera parties every month, and they would bring all sorts of bobbles, and beads, and gifts to the young girls as young as 12 years of age, and that would be an opportunity for them to inject them with Depo-Provera, which ensured infertility in those young tribal women. It also ensured the end of their normal reproductive cycles for the time that they were on the Depo-Provera, and in the majority of cases, far beyond.

– So I’ve seen many, many cases where Depo-Provera has caused permanent infertility. It’s hard to believe that these African girls even knew what was happening to them, ’cause many of them hadn’t even had their reproductive cycles in place long enough to know what normal is. Of course, the unknowing young girls were not made aware of the fact that this would deprive them of their reproductive cycles, and likely their fertility for not just months, but years, and lead to premature osteoporosis, obesity, depression, and other severe consequences.

– You’re basically taking away that woman’s reproductive health. The work that they were doing in Africa was under the auspices of the Gates Foundation. In retrospect, it kind of concerned me then, and concerns me even more now as we see a lot of what has happened with the Gardasil vaccine, and potentially other newer vaccines.

– [Dr. Bridle] We’re injecting these vaccines into the shoulder muscle. The assumption, all up until now, that they don’t go anywhere other than the injection site. Is it a safe assumption? Absolutely not. The spike protein gets into the blood. It accumulates at quite high concentrations in the ovaries. The spike protein is a pathogenic protein. It is a toxin. It can cause damage in our body. We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now. Will be rendering young people infertile?

– When you vaccinate a person, they may make antibodies that might lead to an attack on the placenta. I am not saying that you take these vaccines, it will cause infertility, but I will say that none of the manufacturers should give you any assurances whatsoever that it won’t, because they have not bothered to measure whether the similarity is enough to produce on any occasions any antibody at all that might bind your own hormone, and if it does, yeah, it could stop you getting pregnant, or prevent your placenta from functioning properly. That’s the concern.

On the same page (same link) there is another video further below, with a Q & A round table - a little longer than 1 hour.

Watch the Q&A

Following the premiere on Friday, June 10, a special edition of “Friday Roundtable” on CHD TV featured a discussion of the dramatic rise in infertility issues across the globe. Special guests were:
  • Dr. Andy Wakefield, the film’s director
  • Dr. Christiane Northrup
  • Dr. Brian Hooker
  • Dr. Liz Mumper
  • Mary Holland, CHD President & General Counsel
  • Polly Tommey, CHD Programming Manager
  • Aimee Villela McBride, CHD Marketing Manager

Last edited:
Dropping birth rates in several countries
(Something wicked in development)

In the Telegram channel "Dr. Simon", there I found interesting birth data from Norway, UK, Germany and Switzerland. It clearly shows significant drop in birth rates, and it ain't looking good if this trend continues... :scared:

Dr Simon wrote:

NORWAY 🇳🇴fewer births (Fødde) and more deaths (Døde) in Q1 2022 than Q1 2021. This is a global trend we're currently observing in many countries (see attached UK data 🇬🇧). I assume that the booster shots make everything worse, which will be visible in the 2023 data.

I'm afraid that the depopulation claims weren't just a myth. Meanwhile, they're still pushing hard to get the African continent vaccinated too, but the majority of people there either don't care or cannot be blackmailed with travel restrictions.

Best,
Dr. Simon @Goddek

Norway
Norway.jpg

Switzerland
Switzerland.jpg

Germany
Germany.jpg

UK (?)
UK.jpg

Dropping birth rates in several countries (part II)

I got hold of more statistics regarding falling birthrates: Netherlands, Slovenia and Taiwan.

German reporter Henning Rosenbusch writes on Telegram:

Decline in births worldwide in 2022:

Germany: - 15%
Switzerland: -15%
UK: -8%
Norway: -16%
Taiwan: -23%
Plus the Netherlands and Slovenia.

Most countries have no figures yet. The cause is unclear. However, this is no reason not to ask and demand investigations.

Slovenia & Netherlands
IMAGE-2022-06-29-05-25-04.jpg IMAGE-2022-06-29-05-24-54.jpg

Taiwan
IMAGE-2022-06-29-05-24-46.jpg

Norway visualized
IMAGE-2022-06-29-05-29-33.jpg

A macabre illustration...
IMAGE 2022-06-29 04:47:51.jpg

Dropping birth rates in several countries (part II)

I got hold of more statistics regarding falling birthrates: Netherlands, Slovenia and Taiwan.

Slovenia & Netherlands
View attachment 60235 View attachment 60237

Taiwan
View attachment 60236

Norway visualized
View attachment 60238

A macabre illustration...
View attachment 60239
B...b..BRUIH :scared: - They actually did it. How are they going to explain this away? What if this trend continues? What about data from other countries that used mostly Sputnik or Sinovac? If the non-western vaccinated countries don't have the same down trend - this is gonna be huge.

B...b..BRUIH :scared: - They actually did it. How are they going to explain this away? What if this trend continues? What about data from other countries that used mostly Sputnik or Sinovac? If the non-western vaccinated countries don't have the same down trend - this is gonna be huge.
They can explain it away by saying it's being caused by global warming 🤪

Back
Top Bottom