Do feel free to call me dumb and slow but I've just had a very small light bulb moment regarding the whole linkage of COVID and Climate Change that's gathering apace.

Even though I've got it at a strategic level from the needs of the PTB, it really is SO DUMB at a rational level I just couldn't for the life of me work out how they were going to make this turkey stick - in fact all the signs are that 2021 will be the year of COVID CLIMATE PANDEMONIUM-PANDEMIC. But I've been waiting to hear or read someone call this out as the most bizarre non sequitur for the average Joe to buy into.

Then it struck me (yes I am indeed slow)

Of course, the programming is complete... and a key part of the programming has been for years and years now -

C02 is the great invisible destroyer of... well just about everything... and its man made by all of our social activities... but you can't see it... and it kills everything it touches... and it's made by all those people who arent you (of course... I mean I'm CO2 healthy, but my neighbor!? Have you seen the size of their cow I mean car!). Its deadly bio dirty material that's bad for the planet (don't tell the trees that now!) and its EVERYWHERE - yet it's always invisible... Help Im so triggered and terrified... government-mummy-daddy, please save me! (exit stage left 2 billion years of natural order of things on planet earth, shaking its C02 dependent head in despair at the monkeys it allowed down out of the trees!)

Enter stage-right COVID 19-2300. And yes, COVID is that great invisible destroyer of... well just about everything... and it's man made by all of our social activities... but you can't see it... and it kills everything it touches... and it's made by all those people who aren't you, and.... (of course... I mean I'm COVID healthy, but my neighbor!?...
etc, etc, etc

So of course -

They'll seek him here, they'll seek him there
Those humans seek him everywhere
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That dammed elusive (insert whatever paranoia inducing, non-existent, invisible, existential terror you want)

God, their damned sneaky-clever them STS overlords we have down here on the blind-bubble earth! No wonder they spent all those billions between 1890-today in studying our propensity to feed on utter foolery. Like a clockwork mouse, just wind us up and push and we fall for it every time. A simple little seed of an idea - the invisible, non-existent killer that brings your material terror of dying and disappearing into an abyss of nothing - screaming into view. So just link up two utterly disconnected issues with precisely the same BS and off we go, any which way you point.

So simple - and my word how cost effective! You can use it over and over and no one ever sends you the bill!

The bigger the lie the more the programming is complete.
People will sacrifice children to avoid the wrath of demons and they will also be angry at a loving god if they do not get what they prayed for. Fear sells!!!

Interesting stats just posted on Twitter from the World Economic Forum (added: turns out the article is from Nov 5th) showing what percentage of people would take the vaccine in each country. Whilst we know that polls can be skewed in favor of the 'rona propaganda, i thought it was interesting to see how the percentage of French kind of correlates with what the C's said about the percentage of people who believed the propaganda in France.

(Pierre) I would like to get a feel of what the population thinks about those lies. For example, in France, what percentage of people do NOT believe the Covid lies and narratives?

A: 62

Q: (L) 62 percent do not believe it.

Moreover at least the ranking seems to be accurate enough when we consider some of the largest protests have been in Germany, Italy, and that the US is also low amongst those willing to take the vaccine.

Then there's China which is high on list. However with China, their own vaccine is apparently different to the one being concocted in the West, and they've actively trialed it on 'high profile' people. So perhaps their willingness is a little more understandable than those in the UK for example. Although maybe for China it also reflects the hive mentality, the power of propaganda or obedience to the state amongst other things.

Well, those are just a few thoughts:

Last edited:
In France, the medias announce that 50% of the population does not wish to be vaccinated against 30% in the first wave. We know from the Cs that 62% does not believe in this comedy. I deduce that these figures in the table are largely exaggerated including in Germany where there are large demonstrations against the wearing of masks and confinement.

Not surprisingly, the ever increasing number of "cases", just as pretty much they are everywhere now - second wave/third wave, has triggered our noble leader Gov. DeWine to proclaim from on high that we all better straighten up or else! Not only will he reclose restaurants, bars, and fitness centers, there'll be no more lax mask wearing in retail establishments! And to make sure, "retailers and other businesses will be held responsible, and potentially closed for 24 hours, if they allow employees to go without masks and permit customers to enter without face coverings. A new unit of Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation agents will check compliance, with a first violation resulting in a warning and a second violation bringing an order for a business to close up to 24 hours. Businesses also must post mandatory mask-wearing signs at each public entrance."

For sure, it is absolutely certain that persons not following the virus spreading inhibition orders are what's responsible for the "explosion" of cases! It's beyond all possibility to think that the virus spreading inhibition orders are simply useless against a virus even with 100% compliance, 100% of the time! Therefore, all shall be punished for not stopping an act of God!

DeWine also said a new public health order will be issued in a few days to place “significant restrictions” on banquets, wedding receptions and gatherings following funerals, which the state blames for "rampant spread of the virus."

“Specifically, open congregate areas can no longer be open. This requires everyone to be seated and masked unless they are actively consuming food or drinks and prohibits things, such as dancing and games,” he said.

DeWine warned that Ohio is at the most-crucial phase amid dramatically spiking cases.

"We are now seeing our third spike. But, this time, things are much different. We had been warned that when it got colder and drier and people were indoors more, the virus would rise up again. And it certainly has."

"This surge is much more intense, widespread, and dangerous. As of today, every single one of our 88 counties has a high rate of virus spread, and areas of our state that were previously untouched -- our rural areas -- are being hit especially hard," DeWine said.
DeWine said Ohio is on track to overwhelm hospitals with virus cases. "If nothing happens, this could happen in a few short weeks," he said, noting hospitals now are considered in a state of emergency. Absent a change, "Hospitals will again be forced to postpone important, but less urgent care," he said, recalling the temporary ban earlier this year on elective procedures.

He called on Ohioans to get back to the basics of wearing masks and practicing social distancing to avoid the need to switch schools and colleges to remote learning only.
DeWine called on Ohioans to not attend events, to cancel any they may plan to host and to continue to work from home.

"As we approach the upcoming Thanksgiving Day holiday, please remember that when someone you don’t live with enters your 'bubble,' it puts everyone you live with at risk. Even our family and our closest friends can bring COVID into our homes. They don’t do it intentionally, but it happens when they don’t know they have the virus, and we just need to avoid any unnecessary and additional risks right now," he said.

He closed: "My fellow Ohioans, few times in our lives will we ever be able to do something or refrain from doing something that will or can save a life. This is one of those rare times."
How the Grinch stole Thanksgiving - Christmas is next!

Swedish surge in Covid cases dashes immunity hopes​

Swedish hospitals were treating 1,004 patients for Covid-19, SVT said, an increase of 60% over the previous week’s 627. Data from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control suggests the rise in recent weeks may be Europe’s fastest.

New infections are also surging, hitting a seven-day average of more than 4,000 this week against fewer than 500 at the beginning of October. The country recorded 4,635 new infections on Thursday.

Anders Tegnell, the country’s chief epidemiologist, told a press conference that case numbers had shown “a pretty big increase last week” and would “certainly increase” again this week, although perhaps not by quite as much.

The prime minister, Stefan Löfven, however, said on Wednesday that all indicators were “going in the wrong direction. The infection is spreading fast, and in the past week the number of people being treated in intensive care has more than doubled.”

Löfven said Sweden risked “more people getting sick, more people dying, more overworked people in the healthcare sector, more postponed operations … We need everybody to follow the recommendations. Every decision we take matters.”

On Wednesday the government announced it would ban the sale of alcohol in bars, restaurants and nightclubs after 10pm from 20 November to the end of February. Stockholm has banned visits to care homes and Gothenburg is set to follow suit.

On Thursday Sweden added four more regions to the list of those taking stricter local measure, in line with an approach that, since the start of the crisis, has been asking – rather than ordering – people to comply with health agency advice on physical distancing and hygiene.

Unlike other countries that have imposed (and re-imposed) strict lockdowns on shops, bars, restaurants and gyms, Sweden has kept similar facilities open throughout the pandemic, and the wearing of face masks is still not officially recommended outside hospitals.

Tegnell has always denied the aim was rapid herd immunity, but to slow the virus enough for health services to cope. He has also, however, repeatedly said he expected Sweden’s second wave to involve relatively fewer cases than countries that locked down, because of an expected higher level of immunity.
In fact, all studies carried out so far suggest immunity in and around Stockholm is significantly lower than the national health agency predicted. Twenty per cent of Covid-19 tests in the capital last week were positive, compared with 16% and 8.4% in previous weeks, the national news agency TT reported.

Since the start of the pandemic Sweden – which at one stage in June had Europe’s highest per-capita Covid-19 fatality rate – has confirmed 171,365 cases of infections and 6,122 deaths. Its death toll per capita is many times higher than its Nordic neighbours, but lower than countries such as Italy, Spain and the UK

(Joe) Why did Sweden not act in lockstep with pretty much everyone else in terms of lockdown and the fear mongering and controls? Why did they get a pass? Why were they ABLE to not follow the mandate?

A: Just wait!

Then there's China which is high on list. However with China, their own vaccine is apparently different to the one being concocted in the West, and they've actively trialed it on 'high profile' people. So perhaps their willingness is a little more understandable than those in the UK for example. Although maybe for China it also reflects the hive mentality, the power of propaganda or obedience to the state amongst other things.

Well, those are just a few thoughts:

I wonder why Russia is not mentioned at all in this list of countries? I went through all the links, including the Ipsos site (those guys who prepare these polls) and Russia is not there. Although Ipsos has an office in Moscow, I have been there.
Okay, maybe Russia is very different in terms of percentage, so it was not included in the table.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------

From the news: St. Petersburg, following the Leningrad Region (and Moscow), has tightened its isolation due to covid today, everyone over 65 years old (as well as those with chronic diseases) must stay at home, students were transferred to distance learning, medical institutions stopped receiving patients on a planned basis. And so on.

Also in the local social network they write that today the woman gave birth to a child right in the car. Her husband couldn't get through to an ambulance! Moreover, this is the second case in a month.
The collapse of the healthcare system has already begun.

i am surprised that this isn't covered by sott but have a look at this

_Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Of course the title should clearly be "how slovakia became totalitarian fascist state".

People there were herded like cattle into provisory set up camps where they were tested! does this sound familiar? well it should be because that's what hitler did. slovak people were told that if they don't have test certificate they can't go to work, do shopping or anything at all. do you want to buy some food? show us your certificate or starve to death. thats what the elites are saying to the slovak people.
The people were pretty much forcefully coerced to attend the testing under the threat of starvation!!! that's right welcome to nazi germany.

To understand let's go back and see what happened. clearly everything started when Slovakia entered eu. i bet the prime minister duped the people by saying "people of slovakian republic lets vote for the eu because then we will have european wages and we will live like in germany". if he said that, boy was he right only it's germany during ww2!
instead of having european wages the poor people have european prices. i mean look at their prices in grocery stores. they are comparable to prices in france. you say well i see nothing wrong with it. well then have a look at their minimum wages - according to wikipedia its 580 eur per month!!! compare this to france with 1539 eur!! and that is gross wages. after taxes and obligatory health care contributions and social insurance contributions the people see only roughly 60% of it in their pockets. that's approximately 350 eur!!! yeah try to live on that for a month and you'll understand that the slovak people were bent over a long time ago. no wonder the attendance for the covid testing was 90%. the people there are like lets get it over with.

It is funny if you thing about it. i bet ukraine would end up exactly like slovakia if they entered eu. to the ukrainian people promises would be made that the prices will remain the same but instead the wages would remain the same and the prices would be slowly raised cent by cent exploiting human psychology that one cent is nothing. well for a frog one degree celsius is nothing and we all know how it ends.
And if slovak people would have rejected eu, the country would have been destroyed because if the ptb can't have it no one can. the two countries are like what if scenario in parallel universe. people there just couldn't win no matter what.

Having said that it's pretty obvious who owns slovakia. it's not sovereign country anymore and democracy is gone. the politicians there are not in control anymore they are just flesh puppets. the country was sold just like any property including the people.

And the elites use the country for petty "experiments" like the prime minister likes to call it, escaping him the fact that he is part of the experiment.
or maybe he was bribed pretty good so he doesn't care. and the "slip" to tell angela merkel about "his" plan in advance was just a bonus so that the elites can amuse themselves on the expression on her face when he tells her.

So lets have a look at this plan to annihilate that "bad bad virus" in slovakia.
first of all they used antigen testing which is less accurate than pcr. so after testing all people there are still "infected". they even admitted this. and no matter what they do they cannot have 100% accuracy.
they would have to repeat this all over again and again until the people will be fed up. remember the corona virus is less deadly than regular flu so they are just fighting phantoms.
but lets say that all people were tested and they have their certificates. now what? if there would be deadly virus would they show it the certificate and say look virus i have certificate you cannot attack me. well the virus does not care.
So not only did the prime minister achieve nothing, he violated free will of people and wasted their money doing it! this is just insane!

You might ask well then what was this all about? clearly the ptb wanted to test waters and see with what they can get away with. i think the ptb is very pleased with slovak people. they were like sheep. they failed the test miserably. they all have their certificates and are pretty much prepared to be chipped.
And that is sad and infuriating at the same time. they simply did nothing! nothing! are really people so blindfolded in slovakia that they can't see what is really happening? or maybe they love their peace and are ready to give up their freedom for it? if they think that this will pass and then they will return to their normal lives doing normal things they are wrong. if they dont do anything it will never stop. it will get only worse.
and the other states in eu only watch and do nothing. it is called european union yet there is nothing about unity in europe. if this would really be union the wages would be the same for all and if anyone would mess with any of those states they would kick him out. together!
there is no hope left in me after witnessing this yet for some reason there is a glimpse of faith...
surely something really good must be happening somewhere as an balancing act to all of this.

Woman goes on anti-mask tirade. Her child lost consciousness wearing a mask during Physical Education class at school. Surely there are less frictional courses of action she could take instead of litigation, but it makes me wonder how many others have reached this point of frustration. Her feed suggests strongly that was already politically against the Covid tyranny. Warning: copious foul language.

Back
Top Bottom