I think this was debunked a few pages back.
Thanks
I just checked that.
The Jandameri video has police dressed in normal police uniforms and caps.
The other one has storm trooper style police. Either way these storm troopers were extremely violent.

All this situation reminds me of the video @Gandalf shared a couple of pages back about a leaked document where it explains how the deep Canadian government plans in the next 6 months lo set the stage to enslave it's citizens under the pretext of the current fake pandemic and other future fake pandemics to the point where the few that will resist will be marginalized and forced to leave like rats. Don't know about the validity of the said document though to mee its seems highly relevant considering how fast the global deep state is moving.
About the camps, CDC had already planned something in July 2020:

This document presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the shielding approach in humanitarian settings as outlined in guidance documents focused on camps, displaced populations and low-resource settings. ...

It looks like I was wrong in my skepticism about The Great Reset (which has appeared in several threads). I thought it was too much, too quickly, breaking the PTB's familiar, slow pace of incrementalism. Now it looks like they are "going for broke" (American idiom meaning, basically, to rush towards a goal despite huge risk).

From major gatekeeper, Time magazine:

We see all the MSM doing this now, choosing, in their censorship (for Biden's benefit), easily provable deceit of vast proportion, which will mean their likely destruction should Trump win. It's really stunning to see. Will the dam against the rising volume of censored truth hold (Biden win) or break (Trump win)? Huge change is coming, no matter what.

It looks like I was wrong in my skepticism about The Great Reset (which has appeared in several threads). I thought it was too much, too quickly, breaking the PTB's familiar, slow pace of incrementalism. Now it looks like they are "going for broke" (American idiom meaning, basically, to rush towards a goal despite huge risk).

From major gatekeeper, Time magazine:

We see all the MSM doing this now, choosing, in their censorship (for Biden's benefit), easily provable deceit of vast proportion, which will mean their likely destruction should Trump win. It's really stunning to see. Will the dam against the rising volume of censored truth hold (Biden win) or break (Trump win)? Huge change is coming, no matter what.

Yes it's really happening. This has been on my mind recently and I feel like I see the picture really coming into focus. A long time ago the C's were speaking in terms of the overall plan of the lizzies (or whatever one wants to call them) and they said something about once the "infrastructure" was in place, they would just step in and take over. Well I can't say for sure what they had in mind when they used that word but it seems like the technology is available now to create the "fine order of control" that would be their dream come true, as well as that of the elites of this world. The main thing that's not quite there yet is total coverage of 5G. And it may be that the nano technology or whatever the vaccines are really for is not quite there yet either. Who knows? But they're really pushing 5G and 5G phones this year. (You can game without wifi. Oh goody!! my life is complete)

But yeah, the seem to be going for it. As we say in the restaurant business, sell it! (when the food is ready)

A brave new world. What could possibly go wrong?

I think they keep programming us, I just saw this movie trailer today called "Songbird" and if you look at it, you will see that we are talking about those extreme lockdown measures, they are talking about a mutation of Covid-23 and 4 years of full lockdown, it's pretty scary but maybe it's a good representation of what the psychopath are planning since the beginning. Of course I think this won't happen but some rules in the movie seems to be pretty accurate of what we are living now.

Last night my sweet adult daughter hung up on our phone call. She asked who I was voting for and in my hesitation she had a melt down. Now, because we have butted heads over the pandemic in the past (ha!, ) I would get terribly upset.....upset for her being upset with me and upset because I was not able to make any kind of change in her views/perspective on the virus issue.

BUT the most unusual response in me happened after the phone call ended. There was total peace within me. No more anxiety over our differing of the two above issues. I knew, in my soul, our differences, no matter where they lead, would not provoke me into an anxious state ever again. I was calm and slept well last night. I woke this am with no worries or parental concerns with our call last evening.

All day long, I have been at peace. I did text her and tell her that no matter our differences, that those differences would not affect my love or care for her. She responded with caution in her text. But I am totally baffled by my emotional disconnect to my daughters response. No anxiety.

I am just baffled by my sudden calm.....and happy at the same time.
I do not bring up politics with my 2 daughters because of their emotional blockage towards reasoning. To them leftism is enlightenism and conservatism is medievalism. However, they are both very practical and live conservative lives, they are just brainwashed by the lies that they will lose their liberty and free-speech is conservatives start imposing their religious beliefs on everyone. Plus they think Trump is a misogynist.

They are also covid-fearist. 😞☹️

I just saw this movie trailer today called "Songbird" and if you look at it, you will see that we are talking about those extreme lockdown measures, they are talking about a mutation of Covid-23 and 4 years of full lockdown, it's pretty scary but maybe it's a good representation of what the psychopath are planning since the beginning

Hmmm, how long does it take to make that sort of movie? Seems awful fast, even if they started filming during the beginning of the first lock down.

Hmmm, how long does it take to make that sort of movie? Seems awful fast, even if they started filming during the beginning of the first lock down.
Several months is enough actually, new technologies use LED pannels instead of greenscreen for postproduction, this allow to speed up visual fx dramaticly. Moreover this is not a full CGI movie and still there is still no release date announced

That was exactly what I was thinking as I watch the trailer Genero. Normal lead in time is 2-3 years and even if they rushed this through 7 months from conception, script writing, planning, casting, shooting, post production... even with green screen tech speeding certain things up this looks way too slick to be a rushed job... I'd say next to impossible for something of this scale. Maybe they had a version in the can in readiness and were just waiting for the precise detail in certain scenes (e.g. COVID) but that seems even more far fetched than them having manged to film this early spring... which is when they would have needed to do so to reach release now...

Very suspect.

That was exactly what I was thinking as I watch the trailer Genero. Normal lead in time is 2-3 years and even if they rushed this through 7 months from conception, script writing, planning, casting, shooting, post production... even with green screen tech speeding certain things up this looks way too slick to be a rushed job... I'd say next to impossible for something of this scale. Maybe they had a version in the can in readiness and were just waiting for the precise detail in certain scenes (e.g. COVID) but that seems even more far fetched than them having manged to film this early spring... which is when they would have needed to do so to reach release now...

Very suspect.
Thank you for your point of view, I hadn't thought that this film could have been in the cupboards for some time without us knowing about it.
Just for curiosity, this is a video about the Led panels that are going to replace some green screen tech

According to those articles :
Songbird is the first film shot during the pandemic in Los Angeles. The film was written in a few weeks in the spring and then shot in July over a 17-day period. Songbird looks a bit like American Nightmare, another Michael Bay production that imagines a disturbing future for our society. Songbird has no release date yet.

The actors will not be face to face
Several stars have associated themselves with this project, including comedian Craig Robinson and actress Demi Moore. The plot will take place in the near future. The pandemic continues, and the containment has been lifted before being relaunched, in the face of a virus that continues to mutate.

The technical team has put in place a system to prevent actors from bumping into each other on set. Since the characters are themselves confined, the actors will never be brought together in a room and will never be face to face.
I don't how they could achieved this movie with those issues

I think they keep programming us, I just saw this movie trailer today called "Songbird" and if you look at it, you will see that we are talking about those extreme lockdown measures, they are talking about a mutation of Covid-23 and 4 years of full lockdown, it's pretty scary...

Uhm, no.

If there is a basic tenet to follow these days is don't equate fiction with fear, and don't spend any time entertaining such thoughts about being programmed and doomed, whether it's news, movies, or even free discussions like this. Fear and uncertainty are paralyzing and they're easy fodder for the gullible. Better look around, find inspiring and novel things to do and think of, and get used to the new normal. Life finds a way, anyway - that is with or without you on board.

Those who created this fear-based crisis are the ones who capitalize on it, and fear just maximizes the amplitude before the next jump. But rest assured they’re working behind planning for the next years cycle while spreading fear of doom and gloom, and they know they will not be able to perpetuate this situation for years, nor have any interest to. It's a world based on economic growth we live in, and they need people to get back to work and carry on with their lives, in a new growth cycle. Covid-19 was just a big, fat economic reset, under a disguise. Capitalism needs such times of crisis to regenerate itself. On the bright side, thank God it wasn't a war. I'll take a global pandemic over a global war anytime.

This election will come and go, and no matter who wins and the evolution of Covid-19 numbers over the next month or two, there will be a back to normal, even though masks, travel/physical access routines and other quirks will remain and could last for a further while until we really get tired of them or become anachronistic. But you won’t see people snatched from their homes and sent to isolation by SWAT teams for getting sick. Personally, I’m okay with the new normal and feel better having the barista, or the cook or the store vendor wearing a mask - and any stranger I get to interact with as a matter of fact - keeping their distance, rather than spitting over my food and in my face. How didn't somebody think about this before? So I'm optimistic that everything will be alright.:-)

Thank you for your point of view, I hadn't thought that this film could have been in the cupboards for some time without us knowing about it.
Just for curiosity, this is a video about the Led panels that are going to replace some green screen tech
I'm still contemplating the implications of this Abats - but of course its all just guess work. But reasoned, based on my experience working on even small scale large ambition films. If you think about it both ways its a puzzle. If we assume that given the chaos of the first month to six weeks, no one could have got the attention of a studio/producer with the bones of a concept before then - so lets say late April/early May absolute earliest, but at that stage who would have bankrolled such a reasonably large budget production (its a feature film remember) on the basis that come the end of the year - even if we were out of the pandemic - all the smart money would be on the belief that no one would to pay to see a COVID film or hear the word ever again (I remember telling all the writers in theatre I knew around May 'do not come to me with a play about COVID because no one will want it come the autumn; they'll only be interested in life affirming subjects not more of the horror show that been their bitter daily bread for months). So that's challenge number one for something conceived in real time.

Secondly, the script clearly knows too much; how could you make those kind of assumptions its portraying after just the first few months of the process (remember for ages masks were even a public joke to the CDC). And then there's the reality of filming; it claims to be the first feature made out of LA since COVID started; well I can tell you the whole industry is in a state of absolute inertia and chaos because the filming regulations are so crazy and prescriptive, it would take you a week or more to film what you would normally achieve in half a day. So unless this got 'help' and a big waver on restrictions, it should have taken months and months to film not weeks. They've clearly got it well into post, hence the quality of the trailer, full sound dub etc. So it just doesn't make sense as a film project conceived and produced in 3 months nor as one that even took say 6. Unless back then they were actually handed a finished script by a certain agency contact (every studio has a CIA office by the way) on March 13th and told to film this with no changes and we'll give you all the resources and waivers you need to get it out come the autumn. That's my best current bet to be honest.

All in all its a very interesting potential insight into something. Makes me remember how the Patriot Act was actually drafted in the late 1980s/early 1990s and left on the shelf so to speak waiting the crisis ahead. And then there's the full Afghanistan invasion plans waiting on Bush's desk day one of his presidency. Long hall Predictive programming is in there I bet your Hollywood dollar. .

Uhm, no.

If there is a basic tenet to follow these days is don't equate fiction with fear, and don't spend any time entertaining such thoughts about being programmed and doomed, whether it's news, movies, or even free discussions like this. Fear and uncertainty are paralyzing and they're easy fodder for the gullible. Better look around, find inspiring and novel things to do and think of, and get used to the new normal. Life finds a way, anyway - that is with or without you on board.
I'm not scared at all mbww ! my post was just to show how ready they are to wrap people in their completely crazy world with their crazy thoughts. On the forum we know well (I think strongly) that we have some hindsight when it comes to all the means of "entertainment" used to instill anything in people's minds. It is the same for my previous post on the announced 3rd wave, this information is useful in the sense that we perceive that they have not learned the lesson and think that we will still accept to have a 4th, a 5th wave and so on. Finally I hope you understand that I am not afraid at all and that this post did NOT want to scare anyone. In any case and if some of the posts put up may scream the sensibility of some members, please tell me and in advance I apologize because it is not the purpose of this post. The intention was really to show how much they are trying to make us swallow more and more madness and to adhere to it.

I'm still contemplating the implications of this Abats - but of course its all just guess work. But reasoned, based on my experience working on even small scale large ambition films. If you think about it both ways its a puzzle. If we assume that given the chaos of the first month to six weeks, no one could have got the attention of a studio/producer with the bones of a concept before then - so lets say late April/early May absolute earliest, but at that stage who would have bankrolled such a reasonably large budget production (its a feature film remember) on the basis that come the end of the year - even if we were out of the pandemic - all the smart money would be on the belief that no one would to pay to see a COVID film or hear the word ever again (I remember telling all the writers in theatre I knew around May 'do not come to me with a play about COVID because no one will want it come the autumn; they'll only be interested in life affirming subjects not more of the horror show that been their bitter daily bread for months). So that's challenge number one for something conceived in real time.

Secondly, the script clearly knows too much; how could you make those kind of assumptions its portraying after just the first few months of the process (remember for ages masks were even a public joke to the CDC). And then there's the reality of filming; it claims to be the first feature made out of LA since COVID started; well I can tell you the whole industry is in a state of absolute inertia and chaos because the filming regulations are so crazy and prescriptive, it would take you a week or more to film what you would normally achieve in half a day. So unless this got 'help' and a big waver on restrictions, it should have taken months and months to film not weeks. They've clearly got it well into post, hence the quality of the trailer, full sound dub etc. So it just doesn't make sense as a film project conceived and produced in 3 months nor as one that even took say 6. Unless back then they were actually handed a finished script by a certain agency contact (every studio has a CIA office by the way) on March 13th and told to film this with no changes and we'll give you all the resources and waivers you need to get it out come the autumn. That's my best current bet to be honest.

All in all its a very interesting potential insight into something. Makes me remember how the Patriot Act was actually drafted in the late 1980s/early 1990s and left on the shelf so to speak waiting the crisis ahead. And then there's the full Afghanistan invasion plans waiting on Bush's desk day one of his presidency. Long hall Predictive programming is in there I bet your Hollywood dollar. .
Thank you for your very interesting reflection, I didn't know that every studio had a CIA office. All your arguments are really good and make me ask more questions as a result. I appreciate very much the development of your comments.

Back
Top Bottom