I have a simple question ... but before I ask ... some background ...

This article was Published on May 6, 2020 on the Marketwatch website, a financial - investment site.
These 23 companies are working on coronavirus treatments or vaccines — here’s where things stand

In the introductory:
The Food and Drug Administration has issued two emergency-use authorizations for COVID-19 treatments, including one for hydroxychloroquine sulfate and chloroquine phosphate in March to treat COVID-19 patients and one for Gilead Sciences Inc.’s remdesivir on May 1. No drugs or vaccines have received FDA approval.

It further states:
These are some of the companies developing treatments or vaccines in the U.S. for COVID-19, as of early May. (An earlier version of the article included several adjuvant platform technologies that are used to aid the development process and a privately held company, but they have since been removed to focus on public companies.)

Down the page to the section labeled "Heat Biologics":
Background: Heat Biologics Inc. HTBX, -5.97% has previously announced that it is developing a vaccine for the novel coronavirus with the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. It disclosed March 17 in a financial filing that its COVID-19 vaccine candidate had been added to the World Health Organization’s “draft landscape” of 41 candidate vaccines.“

"the World Health Organization’s “draft landscape” of 41 candidate vaccines.“ (???)

Another site that names U.K. and China Bio-tech companies.
Out of the lab and into people’s arms: A list of COVID-19 vaccines that are being studied in clinical trials

This is only a sampling of some of the major Bio-tech companies (41+) involved in securing a FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine. Not all of these proposed vaccines are made from the same adjuvants and processes?

If I were to be "forced" to comply with a mandated order to vaccinate, simple question is ... "What concoction am I dealing with - out of a Heinz57 variety?

Personally, I think there are too many Chef's in the kitchen? What ever happened to good old-fashioned homemade Chicken soup? Aren't they trying to re-invent "a bigger Mouse Trap"? Maybe, the GMO's are working too slow? :phaser: :phaser:

Another scathing rebuke by Dr. Imaanuel of the official Covid narrative - this time of Fauci, Chris Cuomo and the political class who poo poo the use of hydroxychloroquine:

I'm scared for this Dr's career and life!

You can see that she's swaying from left to right very heavily due to fear and nervousness yet she's pushing herself through it to get the word out.

They'll come for her. Dr Fauci will send his minions! Psychopaths don't forgive.

Can we keep track of her?

She needs to link up with Robert F Kennedy and Del Bigtree soon.

Grandmother gets three different virus test results

"A spokesperson from the Department of Health and Human Services said the error was not a widespread problem and Ms Butterworth's case must be isolated.

They also reiterated the testing process for COVID -19 was trustworthy."

:rotfl:

In the meantime, Victoria's death toll has increased in the past couple of days so it's the highest it has been during the entire scamdemic. This is despite the fact that we have been in our second lockdown for weeks and have mandatory muzzles. Seems pretty blindingly obvious to anyone with a functioning braincell that these measures don't do jack. But of course Andrews has already tried to do damage control by saying it would be sooooo very much worse if we didn't have the "protective" measures, and is continually threatening for lock us down for longer.

And the faceless drones accept it all as gospel. I do despair.
They sent lots of frail elderly nursing home patients who were infected with the virus to hospital where they could infect others one presumes - including the staff. This whole thing is absolutely insane and it's not something that will 'go away' in a couple of weeks either. This could go on for YEARS! And, of course, the people most vulnerable are frail elderly and hospital staff. Probably all those vaccinations they've had. More to be forced on them soon.

An update from the Aussie Lawyer Serene Teffaha where she outlines some of the cases she's taking on. She addresses the Melbourne Towers, a man that questioned being ventilated when he didn't have a diagnosis yet and the hospital staff issuing him a mental health order and calling the police, changes in acts and statutes to deal with thought crimes and political activism, addresses the technocracy that was addressed in a 2005 govt report, some of the underhanded tactics the govt is using, sale of Australian assets, destruction of middle and upper class business, etc.

Hello Everyone, we are providing an update regarding our action in relation to the unlawful detainment of the residents at the towers and also concerning first hand reports from our clients across Victoria and Australia regarding concerning incidents and developments in Victoria.

We wanted to provide people an opportunity to report suspicious incidents to us directly at info@advocatme.com.au . We have a number of volunteers with journalistic integrity who will listen to your stories with a view of getting the real picture of what is happening during these crisis times. Everything will be treated with utmost confidence.

24:14

[QUOTE = "Ruth, Post: 882647, Mitglied: 49"]
Ich denke, vielleicht wollen sie die Weltbevölkerung ganz erheblich reduzieren. Wie würden sie es sonst tun? Impfstoffe sind ein wirklich guter Weg, weil niemand ahnt.
[/ZITAT]

I think if you want to reduce something, it's STO candidates. It makes no sense to reduce your harvest unless there are mistakes in it. And they want to take these mistakes out before cosmic events occur.
Maybe they know something we don't? Like, not being able to feed everyone on the planet soon. They can't have a war, so how else are they going to reduce the world's population. The way I see it, human beings are the ones that are being harvested. Probably before any cosmic event occurs. It's like that saying "make hay whilst the sun shines". That is what I think 4D sts are doing.

Doctors in the US held a press conference: ''I've had and treated 350 corona patients with: hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc. Many people die unnecessarily by not applying this''.

YouTube is taking down all videos from the above.

People have been posting on multiple channels but the algorithms are ruthless.

The purge is coming.

YouTube is taking down all videos from the above.

People have been posting on multiple channels but the algorithms are ruthless.

The purge is coming.

You can find an 8min video of the doctors here:

BBC leading light for Gates.... They are now zeroing in on vaccine "hesitancy" and playing perception management.

Also both Boris and Hancock have recently been making remarks against vaccine hesitancy.

Gates is aware about anti vaxxers.

The wheels of power are now turning and God only knows what they are cooking up to deal with people who choose not to believe them and be openly enslaved.
I couldn't resist.

These guys should be the test dummies. Four or five doses would be a good place to start. If they won't participate, hold them down and inject away!

Hydroxychloroquine Is 'the Key to Defeating COVID-19', Says Yale Epidemiologist
Earlier this month, a large peer-reviewed study found that hydroxychloroquine cut the mortality rate of COVID-19 by more than half and, contrary to previous claims by faulty studies, had no adverse effects on the heart.
Because the media and the Democratic Party wanted to use the pandemic to thwart Trump’s reelection, any positive news had to be buried. Trump was accused of offering false hope and “selling snake oil” to the public. A Democratic state lawmaker in Ohio even said Trump should be tried for “crimes against humanity” for touting the drug.

It took some months of nail biting and teeth grinding and constant rotten eggs and tomatos thrown in the social media, on top of major flops in the legal arena, between pro and anti tobacco siders, but better later than never, Carte Blanche, the No 1 Investigative journalism TV program in SA, finally issued their expose on the tobacco ban.
Spoiler alert, not for sensitive viewers.

Well... that didn't hold too long either:

View attachment 37999

They were doing the second part of their summit on the 28th, so maybe the website is just being upgraded with new info from that?

I still had tabs open with docs from that site, so can link the docs at least.

The first is a white paper on hydroxychloroquine.

The second is
Medical Studies Support MDs Prescribing Hydroxychloroquinefor Early Stage COVID-19 and for Prophylaxis
by Vladimir Zelenko M.D., Harvey A. Risch M.D. PhD and George C. Fareed M.D.

Back
Top Bottom