It's just a mask... that video somehow gave me a weird idea.

ash mask durbatulûk,
ash mask gimbatul,
ash mask thrakatulûk,
agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

The creepy thing is that it makes so much sense right now.

one mask to rule them all,
one mask to find them,
one mask to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them
Great find !

Here the French version I shared in FB :

un masque pour les gouverner tous,
un masque pour les trouver,
un masque pour les amener tous
et dans les ténèbres les lier

The X-files, an American television series most of us I think are familiar with had an interesting plot.

The Syndicate (powerful group of conspirators) believed that an alien virus (designed by aliens) would control humanity and that mass infection would make humans a slave race. They developed a secret program to create a vaccine against it.

In reality things seem a bit different. A virus indeed was designed and set loose to control humanity. Though certain forces intervened and tweaked the virus in such a way that it effects can be positive for the infected and not negative. Now the PTB are rushing out a type of DNA vaccine that has NEVER been used on humans before to counter the positive effects of the virus.

Here the French version I shared in FB
Cool, but sharing the translation kinda misses the point. "Mask/masque" doesn't rhyme with "anneau". Or with "ring". Only with "nazg", so be sure to share the original.

In other news, as many of you have surely noticed, one of the things that got slaughtered during this BS circus is the postal services. Packages from China used to take on average 25 days to get here to the middle of Europe. Now the average is about 55 days, and often it takes over 100 days. And it's not so much the Chinese part that's FUBAR. It's Europe.

So the package will take 1 month to get from China to Belgium, another month from Belgium to my country, and often 3-4 weeks to travel the remaining 100km in my country. What the post is doing with the packages is unclear. One of the Chinese sellers told me they disinfect the packages in my country and it can take weeks. Admittedly, the Chinese sellers say a lot of things that aren't true, but there's gotta be some explanation, and I wouldn't be too surprised if this was true.

If they're actually disinfecting the packages, they're again just contradicting other things they're saying. If the virus can 'live' on surfaces for 5 days (even though a virus is not alive), then I'm pretty sure after 2 months of travelling from China, it has to be pretty dead already. Anyway, the point is that governments broke everything they could just because somebody told them to. This is almost like the Milgram Experiment performed not on individuals but on governments. And as we've seen, only Sweden and a few others passed.

One of my packages got held up at customs, and they sent me some documents with what I need to do. (Pain in the arse even in 'normal' times.) Fortunately I can at least take care of it through email (providing I pay the Post to do the rest), but it was interesting to read what it takes to go there personally.

They said the post office is running in some limited mode or whatever. Not sure what that really means. But when you get there, they won't let you in unless you get your temperature taken. So if your temperature is over 37.5, you're in trouble. (Not sure whether they call the ambulance or what.) I'm just mentioning this because it gave a specific value you have to be under. I've heard a lot about measuring people's temperature, but usually they don't mention specifics.

My guess is that probably nobody walking around will have more than 37.5, especially when measuring skin temperature, but still, this nonsense is outrageous and so stupid it hurts. There have been 8 deaths in the last 3 weeks in the whole country. As I've said, it's mostly finished here, but I guess in the capital they're a bit more serious about it, since it was obviously one of the worst hit areas when it started. Fortunately where I live, there are hardly any signs that this thing happened at all, for the most part. Just the ridiculous things they had installed in supermarkets etc.

It's funny that we stopped wearing masks completely over 2 weeks ago and nothing's happening here, while other places are only introducing them now, 3 months after the peak, and acting like crazy when you don't want to wear them, clearly not noticing or not wanting to notice that we are just fine without masks. It's like you have hundreds of different worlds on this planet now and they can't see one another. Governments are just writing their own scripts and creating their own dramas.

The world consciousness must be pretty fractured right now. At this point, after 4 months of forced intellectomy, I really can't blame the 'normal' people that they can't make any sense of this. It makes less sense every day.

Update from the psychward:

They start coming in now, the people who get crushed by the measures.
Last week it often were old men in their 80's or 90's who lost their long term wives some time ago or just recently and are now in old-age homes. Most of them with mild dementia but not enough to just don't care anymore. The past months in the retirment homes must have been hell. No visitors, only overworked staff with face masks.

Now these men want to die, just put an end to the misery and the abandonment. And since they are old and frail they just say so. One climbed the window sill threatening to jump.
One had lost his wife of 56 years a few weeks ago but often is forgetful about this fact. He tried to escape from the old-age home to go on a quest to find his wife and the place where they had lived for decades.
His children wanted him hospitalized and so they brought him in at 11pm, taking him out of his room where he was reading a newspaper. He didn't know where he was and why he was there.

When it's unknown whether the patient had contact with an infected person they must stay on our corona isolation ward until negative testing. That means next isolation. More nursing staff with masks and not allowed to leave the room.

He only brought a little bag and a bunch of photos. He was so confused I sat down with him on the bed in full protection gear and started to look at the photos with him.... removed my mask and when I left 45 min later he'd remembered a lot and I knew that his wife made beautiful cakes; got easily angry; that they once had a cabinet they loved so much that there were like 15 pictures of said cabinet and that he'd loved her very much.
He smiled while walking memory lane.
The next day he was still there. It has been his wife's funeral day... without him.
That evening we started the same routine once more- sitting on the bed watching photos which was a brand new experience to him since he was oblivious of the night before.
Next day he was transferred to another ward and he is still there. 92 years and locked into an emergency psychward. He remembered me on the 3rd day.

The only advantage I can see in the silly measures still mandatory in the hospital I work at is that we have so few patients that it's possible to spend some more time with these people who at the end of their life suddenly find themselves in the midst of such a bizzare lesson.

Another observation: alcoholics check in as always just that some of them are now reaching BAC's high enough to kill a herde of cows. Almost impressive.
Anyway... for quite some time now I've been waiting for the effects of lockdown becoming visible at my work place and it seems that things are just warming up.

Omg, l don't want to believe this! Is this really the airport and the protective gear is included in your ticket purchase? I just can't believe that these are the same folks that covet the Toyota land cruiser and bring us all the outback adventures.

I'm sorry to all that this might offend but l can't for the life of me place this room at the Melbourne airport. The decor there is very swanky not drab like this auditorium / conference type thingy. The seating pics l did find at Melbourne airport do not match up to the seating in this room. Melbourne airport is noted for it's lack of seating and that's a major complaint in all of it's reviews. Another complaint is that traveler's are not allowed to approach their terminals until boarding time is announced and then they line up and board. The reasoning behind the lack of seating is to keep the travelers browsing in the shop atrium until boarding time is announced.

I'm sorry to all that this might offend but l can't for the life of me place this room at the Melbourne airport. The decor there is very swanky not drab like this auditorium / conference type thingy. The seating pics l did find at Melbourne airport do not match up to the seating in this room. Melbourne airport is noted for it's lack of seating and that's a major complaint in all of it's reviews. Another complaint is that traveler's are not allowed to approach their terminals until boarding time is announced and then they line up and board. The reasoning behind the lack of seating is to keep the travelers browsing in the shop atrium until boarding time is announced.

Agreed. Doesn't look like Melbourne airport to me

So we got this lovely story about the coronavirus vaccine hero - Sarah Gilbert. The story sounds like a true female hero scientist who worked really hard to save the humanity. The only problem with this story is that this woman never made a single vaccine that was successfully used in human population. But now they want to let this woman to inject millions, if not billions, of people with her vaccine?

Here in Kebecistan, our premier who I call Elvis Gratton, have ordered mandatory masking in all closed public space with heavy fines both for the commercial owner and the perpetrator starting this saturday.

It have not been long that an online petition against this mandatory masking, raised about 58 000 signatures on the site change.org. But surprise surprise! The site have removed the petition alleging it broke the rules of the community. Pure and absolute CENSORSHIP!!!

I urge you all to boycott the site change.org and pass the word to all you know!

Ref. (french): La pétition contre le port du masque retirée

Well, I will no longer be shopping at Walmart but will instead support the local small grocery store chains.
Kroger, Target, and CVS have followed suit. All the surrounding counties of Franklin, including Delaware, have now been classified Level 3. Today's weekly community news reported that my city had already mandated masks which neither I or my husband knew. So, there's no escape. The mandatory mask boom has been lowered with a vengeance! Guess I'll play along only as much as I have to. My resistance to complying with this crazy is so high that I've stayed home, but since husband will be returning to out of town work next week, I'll have to put up with the nonsense for necessary shopping. Still planning on utilizing a small mesh lingerie bag which will give the appearance of a mask without impeding breathing. So, a faux mask for a faux pandemic. That will give me some consolation.

The governor gave a long speech yesterday that stopped short of declaring statewide mandatory masks, but was an impassioned plea for everyone to cooperate, wear a mask no matter what county color level, hinted that compliance would avoid stronger measures that he wouldn't hedge on like before, and played the grandma guilt card again - and he even included a bible verse:
As the Bible tells us in Galatians, “Let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season, we will reap -- if we do not give up.”
A clear message that people who continue to resist masks will be viewed as health-threatening pariahs and will be blamed for continued/uptick in cases with resultant reimposing of lockdown measures and the full ramifications of such. Obey or else. :evil:

Hubby's state university just instituted a net job cut/loss of 300 people as a result of the Covid mess. Much to still be grappled with for fall semester to ensure "safety" to students and staff.

Aha! Now we know why there was a bunch of celebrities and other public figures, who early on 'got Covid' and 'self quarantined themselves': looks like they've just got their instructions to publicly state that "As someone who has personal experience of having Covid, and who knows it's very serious, I'm telling you to wear the mask!" Look here:

Actor Tom Hanks has slammed Americans refusing to wear masks, again, amid the coronavirus pandemic, questioning their patriotism.

As somebody who’s gone through this and knows firsthand this is not a hoax, how do you feel when you see people not wearing masks out there?” Colbert asked Hanks, who is currently promoting his latest film Greyhound.

“Are they Americans?” Hanks responded. “You know, I don’t get it “It’s literally the least you can do… a mask and wash your hands, and try to stay 6 feet away from a person. Is this impossible now?”

Earlier this month, Hanks said “Shame on you,” to those opposed to wearing masks, according to a report by People. “If you can’t wear a mask and wash your hands and social-distance, I’ve got no respect for you.”

These people are so repulsive and predictable. Maybe wishful thinking, but based on the discussions e.g. on Twitter I do sense that more and more people are not believing this **** anymore. Why on earth would we listen to what these douchebag celebrities have to say?! :rotfl:

I was never in Australia so I certainly dont know if that first pic is from Melbourne, I just copy pasted it and it states Melbourne airport.
So I found this pic of Melbourne airport from inside departure gate.... and it looks like that first one I posted altho the chairs dont have lines:
Melbourne_Airport_T2_Departure_Gates.JPG

Omg, l don't want to believe this! Is this really the airport and the protective gear is included in your ticket purchase? I just can't believe that these are the same folks that covet the Toyota land cruiser and bring us all the outback adventures.
If this picture is real this is the top of the top... for now. Maybe next step will be corpses on the street and people like people on the picture taking them and put it on chariots. I think someone in some part is laughing of us. We are in it, in a science fiction story. I can not believe what I see in this picture as what I hear everyday and what I see everyday. I need new glasses or maybe a new brain to deal with all of this!

Melbourne airport CONvid1984 measures... I wonder what would be prescribed in the case of some real biological warfare?
Mandatory suicides?

View attachment 37684
Looking attentively the picture it seems to me that we can see Chinese visages. Maybe the picture was from China? But Chinese or not this picture is amazing. Is this a real one? No Photoshop maybe?

Looking attentively the picture it seems to me that we can see Chinese visages. Maybe the picture was from China? But Chinese or not this picture is amazing. Is this a real one? No Photoshop maybe?
I cant know... Altho this other pic is very similair in construction and the shape of seats.
It could be Melbourne just based on similarity of the white round columns and the shape of seats. Asian visages dont mean it cant be Melbourne :-D

But Aussies are really having some bad times. Heres a video from downunder and Im sure its authentic. Quite disturbing to see that you cant leave your building because of convid measures... Is this done because of forced testing or just to show the people who is boss?

"U Australiji nedaju ljudima da izađu iz zgrade - Drže ih zaključane kao štakore"
"In Australia they dont let people leave their building - Keeping them locked up like rats"

Back
Top Bottom