ADDED: Also, this might also fall into the plans of 4D STS overloads to finally decommission our homo sapien vehicles ahead of the introduction of a new vehicle for souls to incarnate into. You'd think after our DNAs are essentially degraded beyond a certain level, these vehicles won't serve the purpose they were designed for which might have implications at the soul incarnation level i.e. hence necessitating the need for the introduction of a new vehicle that souls can incarnate into in 3D earth.

This is obviously all speculation but given the stakes currently, I'm thinking the motivations here go way beyond money and just governmental control. I think motivations here must go beyond the wants and needs of people like Bill Gates into the hallways of some high level places beyond our planet and even this density.

I can't even begin to fathom the sheer audacity of them trying to vaccinate everyone with DNA and mRNA vaccines and the consequences, not only now but into countless generations in the future. This is beyond anything I thought they can get away with. I would never have thought a human being, or a group of human beings would have the authority to mess with creation to that level when we know human beings aren't top of the tree by any means of the imagination. It just staggers belief! There must be other things going on!!

I don't know if we can prove or disprove this idea from where we are, but it sounds like a good theory that makes sense. Each small instance of these dropped clues on its own seems insignificant, but perhaps there's some power in there being a large amount of them. It makes sense that showing certain things over and over would work as conditioning, if not in terms of acceptance, then at least in terms of getting used to, which might make way for acceptance later. It still doesn't answer the question whether they have to do this, but I can see how it could be helpful on a subliminal level.

I tend to have another take about it. Since we live in an informed world, we see that "artists" are often good for pick up what's in the air (I have a lot of examples in mind : titanic, 911, money...), without being "in the knowing".

Also, this might also fall into the plans of 4D STS overloads to finally decommission our homo sapien vehicles ahead of the introduction of a new vehicle for souls to incarnate into. You'd think after our DNAs are essentially degraded beyond a certain level, these vehicles won't serve the purpose they were designed for which might have implications at the soul incarnation level i.e. hence necessitating the need for the introduction of a new vehicle that souls can incarnate into in 3D earth.

The C's regularly say that they're us in the future. The corollary of that is that the lizzies are 3D STS in the future. Those polarizing along the STS path ultimately hope to graduate to 4D and become lizzies.

Now, the greys are basically robots controlled by the lizzies. Greys look quite humanoid; it's reasonable to suspect that the genetic template used for the creation of greys is based on the human template, with modifications to make them perfectly controllable. This seems more likely than de novo creation of the grey genetic template, since 4D STS lacks the ability to create, but can only pervert that which is created by 4D STO.

So, the RNA vaccine seems more like a step down the path of mutating humanity into greys.

I was more referring to the young woman as being a new 3D soul who has possibly just graduated from 2D. A soul who may not yet be ready for graduation to 4D. When I looked into her eyes, I saw a shiny new soul who was embarking upon a new set of lessons in a human form, is all.

Ah, I see now. Yes, that makes perfect sense.

I suspect it's much easier for 4D STS to feed upon newly minted human souls, than it is to feed upon old souls. At the same time, they likely derive far more nourishment if they're able to shatter a more advanced soul.

ADDED: Also, this might also fall into the plans of 4D STS overloads to finally decommission our homo sapien vehicles ahead of the introduction of a new vehicle for souls to incarnate into. You'd think after our DNAs are essentially degraded beyond a certain level, these vehicles won't serve the purpose they were designed for which might have implications at the soul incarnation level i.e. hence necessitating the need for the introduction of a new vehicle that souls can incarnate into in 3D earth.

This is obviously all speculation but given the stakes currently, I'm thinking the motivations here go way beyond money and just governmental control. I think motivations here must go beyond the wants and needs of people like Bill Gates into the hallways of some high level places beyond our planet and even this density.

I can't even begin to fathom the sheer audacity of them trying to vaccinate everyone with DNA and mRNA vaccines and the consequences, not only now but into countless generations in the future. This is beyond anything I thought they can get away with. I would never have thought a human being, or a group of human beings would have the authority to mess with creation to that level when we know human beings aren't top of the tree by any means of the imagination. It just staggers belief! There must be other things going on!!

After reading a few Books on genetics recommanded on the forum, I got the same feeling as you. Maybe our species as devolved to a point where it is harder and harder for a soul to incarnate and fill its mission. (Each generation having a few more mutations than the its parents ).

So maybe we are entering an upgrade-your-DNA-or-die period, and the wannabe 4D STSer are doing their best to hinder this upgrade, offer as much food as possible to their master to win a pass on 4D STS and rule over 3D in the next cycle. In thanks for their "services" you know.

But there is also an STO faction in 4D and I am sure these guys are not merely preparing a welcome party for those of us who will make it to 4D STO. They are probably busy screwing the 4D STS plans each chance they get. The Cs said the STS would fail because of their wishful thinking. The STO are probably using their blinspots to conter attack.

And then they can also themselves as predators by being very focused on themselves and negativity. Anxiety and fear can make us selfish, angry; make people want to take, rather than give. Witness the empty shelves, snitching, lack of empathy for ones losing their income, etc.,etc., (although some do this out of simple uncaring or pleasure)
Fear can make us behave irrationally, rashly and dangerously.

One thing I wonder about ... for all the talk of predator's mind, is it necessarily the case that predation is STS?

We know that humans are meant to be omnivores, and that optimal health requires the consumption of animal foods. This is impossible without predation. And in an even more general sense, all life feeds on life; since even plants have consciousness, herbivores are also predators in a sense.

So where's the line? It seems there's no way for any firm of life to obtain nourishment that isn't fundamentally STS; yet at the same time life per se is an STO construct. All I can think is that it isn't a question of how nourishment is obtained, but rather what is done with that nourishment - if the being takes the 'small evil' of killing and digesting a lesser being, and transmutes that energy into a greater good that serves to improve life for the beings around it.

There were 0! people on the protests. I thought there will be atleast a few hundred people in a city with million inhabitants... Seems theres NO hope for Zagreb. Chances that I will be here in the fall are getting mighty SLIM..

Cause it seems that the majority of city folk will happily take whatever the governments will push on them.

And as we already know, theres NO Covid19..... Just this nasty Chinese globalist "virus" ....

So this is how it will look in schools around the globe next year... All the kids will have to be tracked and vacced and sold out for the benefit of 1%.

(if some benevolent cosmological forces dont show up in the meantime that is.....)

chinese globalism.jpg

The C's regularly say that they're us in the future. The corollary of that is that the lizzies are 3D STS in the future. Those polarizing along the STS path ultimately hope to graduate to 4D and become lizzies.

Now, the greys are basically robots controlled by the lizzies. Greys look quite humanoid; it's reasonable to suspect that the genetic template used for the creation of greys is based on the human template, with modifications to make them perfectly controllable. This seems more likely than de novo creation of the grey genetic template, since 4D STS lacks the ability to create, but can only pervert that which is created by 4D STO.

So, the RNA vaccine seems more like a step down the path of mutating humanity into greys.

My limited understanding is that you have Orion types in 4D STS and they aren't Lizzies. I don't know what would determine what species one incarnates into in 4D STS if one makes it there but it's not limited to just the Lizzies.

In any case, it'd be naive to not think some of our current 3D PTB don't hold ambitions of going to the next level and aligning with STS.

After reading a few Books on genetics recommanded on the forum, I got the same feeling as you. Maybe our species as devolved to a point where it is harder and harder for a soul to incarnate and fill its mission. (Each generation having a few more mutations than the its parents ).

So maybe we are entering an upgrade-your-DNA-or-die period, and the wannabe 4D STSer are doing their best to hinder this upgrade, offer as much food as possible to their master to win a pass on 4D STS and rule over 3D in the next cycle. In thanks for their "services" you know.

But there is also an STO faction in 4D and I am sure these guys are not merely preparing a welcome party for those of us who will make it to 4D STO. They are probably busy screwing the 4D STS plans each chance they get. The Cs said the STS would fail because of their wishful thinking. The STO are probably using their blinspots to conter attack.

Yes, I think STSers want to run a program of maximum confusion, carnage etc on humanity to ensure as few as possible develop enough to progress and to also maximise their ambitions of ruling both here and there (for any that do make it).

I don't know how STO would function other than they won't interfere with our free will. In any case, 4D politics as far as planet earth is concerned, if there's such a thing is beyond my head.

Lastly, just for clarity I don't think anyone really has direct power to determine who progresses or doesn't (be it 4D beings)... My understanding is that it's all governed by natural processes which ultimately come down to one's level of being and preparedness over multiple lifetimes learning whatever lessons they needed to have learnt.

All I know is that I'm going to try my best not to help Bill Gates on his path to being Darth Vader (lol)... I absolutely loath the man. He can take his mandatory vaccinations and shove them where the sun don't shine. Nobody appointed him supreme lord commander of planet earth.

Spanish beaches are now going to be equipped with cubicles in order to enforce social distancing.

The new dystopia will be nothing but fences, everywhere.
You might need a reservation for the beach this summer
Wow! And they'll probably charge money for beach space. 😡
Another thing that is free and natural for humans being taken away, repackaged/modified and given back at a price and at a cost to our being!

One thing I wonder about ... for all the talk of predator's mind, is it necessarily the case that predation is STS?

We know that humans are meant to be omnivores, and that optimal health requires the consumption of animal foods. This is impossible without predation. And in an even more general sense, all life feeds on life; since even plants have consciousness, herbivores are also predators in a sense.

So where's the line? It seems there's no way for any firm of life to obtain nourishment that isn't fundamentally STS; yet at the same time life per se is an STO construct. All I can think is that it isn't a question of how nourishment is obtained, but rather what is done with that nourishment - if the being takes the 'small evil' of killing and digesting a lesser being, and transmutes that energy into a greater good that serves to improve life for the beings around it.
That could be part of the truncation process, where our DNA was messed with 300,000 years ago. STS have been manipulating our DNA for eons, it's nothing new.

What is new is that in their hubristic fervor of manipulation, the minions have begun a process of unraveling what their overlords did thousands of years ago.

What I am curious about is what does 3D STO use for food, if that is even required in that state of being? Because I am currently STS, there is no way of knowing for certain.

Wow! And they'll probably charge money for beach space. 😡

But of course. The business model of the parasite lords is not to enrich the world by adding novel capabilities to it. It's to fence off parts of the world that were formally free to all, and charge for their use.

This is now moving into an advanced stage. They monetize social interactions via social media, making their devices and platforms essential. They destroy our health with various poisons, removing our natural ability to resist disease and become immune, and then sell us immunity and health in the form of vaccines and pharmaceuticals.

They are attempting the colonization of our bodies and our very souls.

What I am curious about is what does 3D STO use for food, if that is even required in that state of being? Because I am currently STS, there is no way of knowing for certain.

Looking at the fossil record, there doesn't seem to be much evidence that methods of nourishment have changed dramatically since life began, i.e. life has always fed on life.

Now, polarization into STO/STS only happens at 3D; 1D and 2D are neither STS nor STO (although they're created by STO). Since predation exists at 2D, it can be inferred that predation per se is neither STS nor STO. Hence my suspicion that what makes it STS or STO at 3D is more "what you do with it".

Another line of reasoning is that humans have been hunting for quite some time, certainly longer than 300k years; the fossil and archaeological record is clear on that. If the STS polarization is more recent than hunting, then hunting per se isn't necessarily STS.

On page 644

Just want to say, after recently joining a Facebook group were people post locations of garda checkpoints in the area. It's a good way to see what people are saying about unnecessary travel. Its full of little natzis telling people to stay home praising the garda they are there to keep people safe lots of authoritarian followers. I was attacked after posting some comments. As for vaccines I think their will be a lot of pushback over here judging by some FB profiles with lots of followers. All people have to do is watch a few videos of gates talking about vaccines he is utterly in sane and seems to being enjoying the attention. Hard to say for sure what way things will go anything is possible I think a lot hinges on the 2nd wave it will be interesting to see how it plays out. It's insane people are lliterally being murdered in front of our eyes. I'm feeling more and more detached from all this the more it goes on the more detached I become.

Something I noticed last Tuesday while in work in my clients house. My clients daughter would visit and talk to him from the widow out the back with her young daughter keeping to social distancing rules she did on a few occasions never entering the house. Last Tuesday she came with her husband and daughter. My client has a Jacuzzi out the back garden his other daughter lives up stairs in the house with husband and two young kids. Most of them got in the Jacuzzi together and the kids were in the house. Clients daughter and husband came into the house and chatted to my client. It was strange up to this point they kept strict social distancing rules, have no idea why. It was like a different reality, very strange.

One of the priests passed away heart attack. His body was brought to the small chapel were I work so the priests in the house could say some prayers etc. All the staff were invited no social distancing unfortunately I couldn't make it due to other work commitments. The actual funeral the next day was steamed. Was nice to hear about the No social distancing they are not really enforcing it there so that is good. HSE carers come in twicw a day they work for an agency. They were not happy about no social distancing wanted the priests to wear masks and complained about this to the agency. The nurse told them they are not wearing masks now the HSE carers wear masks on arrival on😆 It's so layed back in there other than some signs about covid and the carers wearing masks you wouldn't think anything was happening.

I'm banned from posting on FB for 24hrs for this.
Screenshot_20200510-121018_Facebook.jpgATTACH]36199[/ATTACH]

That could be part of the truncation process, where our DNA was messed with 300,000 years ago. STS have been manipulating our DNA for eons, it's nothing new.

What is new is that in their hubristic fervor of manipulation, the minions have begun a process of unraveling what their overlords did thousands of years ago.

I seem to remember reading in one of Ouspensky’s books that at a certain level of progression one doesn’t require food but can absorb everything they need from the atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom