This is so weird. We had the masks from the beginning, but why are other countries implementing them now that it's basically over? There's absolutely no purpose to the masks at this point. The curve has been flattened. There's nothing else to achieve. It's like, "Now that the pandemic is over, let's all start wearing masks, because... uhh, well... let's just wear them, OK?" Seriously, what the hell...

And as Mikovits pointed out, the masks only make things worse. You inhale back the CO2 you exhaled, you amplify the virus load you have because the air you exhale goes back in, and you isolate yourself from the natural environment, thus weakening your immune system, increasing the chances you'll get sick once you stop wearing the mask. This is just criminal at this point.

Seems like mass gaslighting to me. They say the masks won't protect you from exposure but it will help stop the spread of the virus if you're sick, but you should wear one even if you're not sick because you could be sick and asymptomatic and not know it, but evidence is coming out that asymptomatic people actually don't spread the virus, but they might, so we should wear masks all the time except when we're walking alone outside because the sun kills the virus but it could still blow onto someone nearby before the UV light destroys it because its SUPER contagious and you can get it from exposure to a single particle of the virus! :umm:

Last edited:
Good news for the jobless people, you can apply to the new "corona detective" post, as there is a big demand ! :whistle:

Contacts tracing apps are not enough, they need teams of humans tracers to do the majority of the work.

Some excerpts:

"tens of thousands of new public health workers trained in contact tracing are needed to have any hope of heading off future outbreaks in local communities, warned Crystal Watson, a senior scholar with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.

Watson estimates that the United States will need at least 100,000 workers trained in contact tracing across the nation, at a bare minimum, to keep COVID-19 at a manageable level.
There are currently around 30,000 contact tracers, Watson said. That might sound like not much, but it's better than what it was at the start of this national emergency, when there were only 2,200 trained contact tracers in state health departments around the United States.
Last week the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut announced plans to build a nation-leading force of 6,400 to 17,000 contact tracers -- a baseline of 30 tracers for every 100,000 that can be expanded if COVID-19 cases start to surge.

Contact tracing is essentially detective work, experts said.

"It means that as soon as you know of a person who may have a virus or have tested presumptive positive, you work immediately to first isolate that person so they do not spread it further," Freeman said. "You keep them away from other people, and then you work with that person directly to understand who they have come in contact with."
Contact tracers wind up tracking a "spider web of transmission," following a pathogen like the coronavirus as it spreads from person to person. Each person who's been infected is asked about their contacts, and then those contacts are approached.

"Contact tracing is very time- and resource-intensive because of that spider web of information you end up discovering when you start investigating who people have come into contact with," Freeman said.

The idea of contact tracing prompts some concerns regarding medical privacy, and public health officials take those concerns seriously, said public health expert Lisa Lee.
"They are ethically and, in most states, legally bound to protect the information and use it only for public health purposes," said Lee, director of scholarly integrity and research compliance at Virginia Tech. (Yes of course, how can we believe otherwise...)

Here another article on contacts tracing where they have an overview on how different countries (UK, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, USA, France,....) are rolling out it.

Leave that phone at home! I'm pretty sure they can already do this tracing without any app. I'm pretty sure smart phones can measure finger temperature and note changes in usual vitals, like respiration rate, etc. They have very sensitive microphones.

I think also that one of the most important factor is to have an open-mindedness and be ready to challenge your ideas with new ones and to reconsider everything with new data and facts.

Yes indeed, and it seems to me that's the problem with so many of the well educated ones, they are so convinced of their own superior knowledge and that of other "educated professionals" that they wouldn't even consider the idea that they might have it all wrong.

For example, I can't tell you the number of times I've questioned vaccine safety and given rock solid evidence only to hear the reply, "Well are you a doctor? Do you have a science degree,? Then who are you to question the experts". They won't even examine the evidence for themselves.

The other factor, which has been mentioned earlier in this thread, again comes back to the deeply rooted fear of finding out that we've been lied to and all that that implies, some of them just can't get past that and therefore can't even begin to question or challenge their ideas.

On a lighter note, here's a commentary about a mask-compliant individual in a grocery store, told to remove his offensive mask, or leave. That's one way around the regulations.
IMO, he's just a troll making a point. Gave me a good laugh. YT commentary I read so far indicated no one offended, just amused. Granted, this YT channel audience might be a tad liberty-leaning.

This is so weird. We had the masks from the beginning, but why are other countries implementing them now that it's basically over? There's absolutely no purpose to the masks at this point. The curve has been flattened. There's nothing else to achieve. It's like, "Now that the pandemic is over, let's all start wearing masks, because... uhh, well... let's just wear them, OK?" Seriously, what the hell...

This, and so many other patently idiotic 'rules' that governments are trying to enforce in order for the population to be allowed out of lock down, makes the C's explanation as to why they started down this road the only one that makes sense. In our regional French newspaper today they announced:

"Herd immunity has not been achieved because only an estimated 10% of the population has contracted the virus. This is the result of the lock down and social distancing".

Given that the herd immunity approach has been used consistently with viruses of this nature for the last 100 years, and proven to be the most effective way of dealing with such an outbreak, why did the French government (and most others) decide from the get-go AGAINST the herd immunity approach and for lock down?

The only possibly useful and easily foreseeable result of this approach is to prevent as many people as possible from contracting a virus that is not life-threatening to 99.95% of the population.

Why would governments want as many people as possible to NOT get the virus when it is NOT a danger to the vast majority of them and, in the process, put many lives and livelihoods (and the entire economy) at risk through a punitive lock down?

I suppose we'll have to explain it as compassionate government on steroids. A very unlikely turn of events indeed.

I stand by my previous hypothesis that most people don't want the lockdowns lifted as they don't want to go back to their old lives as it was inherently traumatic for them.

There is a reason apocalyptic prophecies tend to be quite popular.

Added: also, don't forget the PTB run all sort of scenario games utilising the latest science available Inc psychology. Yes, they might have wishful thinking but don't let that make you underestimate how effective they can be in achieving their goals.

The other factor, which has been mentioned earlier in this thread, again comes back to the deeply rooted fear of finding out that we've been lied to and all that that implies, some of them just can't get past that and therefore can't even begin to question or challenge their ideas

And again, this is highly salient for the credentialed, as they have invested a lot of time and energy in learning what they know. For them especially, to admit that their hard-won "knowledge" might be nothing more than hallucination is emotionally more than can be asked of them. It takes a very specific personality type to prize capital-T Truth above all else. That is not the motivation of the majority of those who obtain advanced degrees (indeed, many adopt the epistemic nihilism of postmodernity, i.e. that "truth" as such does not exist).

Why would governments want as many people as possible to NOT get the virus when it is NOT a danger to the vast majority of them and, in the process, put many lives and livelihoods (and the entire economy) at risk through a punitive lock down?
By flattening (and elongating) the curve you may actually *create* a second (or continuous) wave, because you actually decrease the possibility that everyone has it at the same point in time, which would be effective herd immunity. Instead it moves through society slower so that your immune system might have forgotten it already when it hits you again so you get sick again.
But I don't think they are so strategic, rather just stupid.

<edit> That is, if these flattening measures work at all.

All comes down to personality. Some people look to authority and social proof; these are selected for in the education system. Others instinctively think for themselves.

There's also, in this case, a sort of extremely risk-averse, "safety first" mindset that promotes health and safety above all other considerations (e.g. freedom or truth). This mindset has been extensively promoted for over a generation now. It's part of the programming.
This group has done a LOT of digging, and researching, and probably all agree to a point, that Personality is FORMED, and founded.
Personality is founded on what?
Foundational BELIEFS.
Beliefs PROGRAMMED into ALL of US, as Hypnagogic children, in the first 7 years of life.

When the C's said "The programming is Complete" this belief in sickness is a BIG program.

It has become a complete operating PROGRAM, and it has been running for at least 6 GENERATIONS!

Beliefs that "Someone is in Charge" of our Well being. Our Health. Our Safety.
The Foundational BELIEF is that the "Science of MEDICINE" the "DISEASE" and "CURE" angle is solid, Settled Science.
It isn't.
It is NOT True.
It is Backwards, upside down, designed and engineered that way, in order to disempowerment and control all of us.

I expect a lot of you that read the above are going to say, or at least think "Yes, of course, we know that! Who are you, preaching to the choir?!"
Yet, still the DEFAULT PROGRAM in this whole Covid-19 thread keeps going in circles, back to "FEAR of the VIRUS!"
Belief in the ATTACK of the VIRUS!!

Please THINK about this.
Replace the word "Virus" with "computer files".
How long does a "computer file" take to be shared WORLD WIDE?
If we transmit via our RESONANT FREQUENCY VIBRATION, that is Human Internet, isn't it?
The C's said the experiment of the "Immunization" of the mRNA in the Military happened over 2 years ago.
2 YEARS ago.
How fast can "Contact" happen, in a world as busy as ours?
How many"Degrees" of Humans crossing paths happen in 24 months?
How long does it take for INFORMATION TRANSFER to happen, GLOBALLY?
As an example, I woke up one morning, and my computer operating system had been TOTALLY changed to Windows 10.
It happened world wide, didn't it?

The VIRUS has been changing EVERYONE for 2 YEARS!!

I think the PTB are trying to find the Changelings, the ones that are evolving... or, so I think at this time.

Oh, and I will also add:
I am NOT a BELIEVER!
As well as :
I am NOT a molecular biologist.

Nor am I claiming any degrees or certification in: Human Clinical Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Cytogenetics, Clinical Molecular Genetics, Molecular Genetic Pathology and Medical Biochemical Genetics.

I am not an epidemiologist either.

I am not even a member of the 'not an epidemiologist society' "(Formed and Founded by man named “Joe”, if the rumor proves correct)

I haven’t gotten an invitation to join that group, or even a hint at when the meetings are happening.

What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

Seems like mass gaslighting to me. They say the masks won't protect you from exposure but it will help stop the spread of the virus if you're sick, but you should wear one even if you're not sick because you could be sick and asymptomatic and not know it, but evidence is coming out that asymptomatic people actually don't spread the virus, but they might, so we should wear masks all the time except when we're walking alone outside because the sun kills the virus but it could still blow onto someone nearby before the UV light destroys because its SUPER contagious and you can get it from exposure to a single particle of the virus! :umm:

Sounds to me exactly like a machine thinking to me, quoting the Matrix movie. This mask business is nothing but the government's attempt to excercise more control over people's bodies in preparation for the mass compulsory vaccinations. They get people acqainted with the idea of government controling their bodies to a much greater extent than ever before.

And again, this is highly salient for the credentialed, as they have invested a lot of time and energy in learning what they know. For them especially, to admit that their hard-won "knowledge" might be nothing more than hallucination is emotionally more than can be asked of them. It takes a very specific personality type to prize capital-T Truth above all else. That is not the motivation of the majority of those who obtain advanced degrees (indeed, many adopt the epistemic nihilism of postmodernity, i.e. that "truth" as such does not exist).

I've been thinking about what the C's said here because it seems to me these present circumstances have indeed accelerated the learning process in unforeseen ways.

A: Maybe. All right, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe … Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: This is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, never definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold. Q: (L) So, the events and circumstances of our lives, individually and collectively, can indicate where we are on this learning cycle? And we are asking to have things told to us, or revealed to us about things that are, in themselves, the necessary lessons? And it would be virtually useless to be told about them since they must be experienced? A: Partly correct. If you want hints, then hints shall we give. But, if you are looking for a “road map?” Forgetitski! Q: (L) Okay, we want some hints. And Ark wants some hints, too! He wants to know if we can invent a tool that enhances free will? A: No tool is needed because of facts 3, 4, and 5. Q: (L) Ummm … So, when a person is being hypnotized and controlled from outside, because that is the matter of concern we were discussing earlier, they are hypnotized and controlled until they learn to stop it? A: Yes. Q: (L) So, using the analogy of the Prodigal Son in the pigsty, they just have to wallow in it and suffer until they have had enough? A: Using your analogy of the bicycle: Is there a tool that makes it unnecessary for the child to learn how to ride the bicycle in order to know how to ride it? Q: (MM) Don’t you get more free will by assimilating knowledge? A: Yes!! Yes!! Q: (L) So, in other words, knowledge and awareness makes you aware that you have free will, and also makes you aware of what actions actually are acts of free will, and therefore, when you know or suspect the difference between the lies and deception and truth, then you are in a position to be in control of your life? A: Yes. Q: (L) Ark also wants to ask … Well, his problem is faith, as he said it to me. A: Faith comes also from knowledge, and as we have stated before … False knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all!!!!! Q: (L) So, it is important to take each and every thing that is being learned or analyzed, and take it completely apart and dig in every direction around it, and even in related directions, to fully ascertain that it is true? As C.S. Lewis said, knowledge is like a rope … as long as you are using it to tie up a box, it doesn’t matter whether it is perfect or not, but if you have to use it to hang over a precipice, then it behooves you to make absolutely certain that it is strong enough to support your weight. A: Yes. Q: (L) Okay, Ark asks about this: “In 1979, Project Phoenix, with the assistance of the Grays, was successful in producing a mind amplifier.” Is this true? A: Nope! Q: (L) Okay! That was pretty precise! Next: “Is it possible that, under drug influence, psychics, or those with mental capabilities above the norm, can be hooked up to some type of machine and are enabled thereby to create some type of physical form?” A: Possible. Now review: The “Grays” are cybergenetic probes of the “Lizard” beings, so just exactly who is doing the assisting? And who is behind the Lizard types?? Could it be your ancestors, perhaps!?! Q: (L) It says here: “The fire within man that is characterized as passion is the secret that can be utilized. The secret to all things is passion. With passion all things are possible. The amplification experiments of the Phoenix Project have been explained as having amplified brain waves. In fact, it amplified the passion of the subject. It was that “inner will” of the subject that was amplified, that inner spirit within all of us is that driving force is manifested as electrical energy. Master that force and you cannot be controlled, the universe is yours. Master the inner spirit and you shall master the physical.” Comments please. A: First things first: Who is doing the assisting? And how is the assisting being done?!!!!!!??? Q: (L) Well, they say that the Grays are assisting the Consortium; this is the Hopi material … Who is doing the assisting? Hmmmm … Give me a clue … I think that the Nordic aliens are controlling the Lizards, who created the Grays, which are probes of the Lizards, and are purportedly assisting the Consortium … A: Assisting? Or maybe influencing?!? And if so, how so?!? And, is not this the whole point? Are you not ultimately influenced always?!? In EVERYTHING you do? We have stated thus numerous times … So, please let us not get off the track, okay? Q: (L) In other words, as long as we are in the pigsty, we are in the pigsty, and until we get out of it, we are in it? A: Until you reach that point on the learning cycle. Q: (MM) What is this chemical they use with these psychics, per se, is it the “akashic chemical?” A: That information you refer to is false in its entirety! “Passion” does not set one “free,” quite the opposite! Q: (L) But what if your passion is for knowledge? A: That is not passion. It is soul questing. Q: (L) What is it that gives some people this drive, this steamroller effect, that they are determined to get to the absolute bottom of everything and strip away every lie until there is nothing left but the naked truth? What is the source of this desire? A: Wrong concept. It is simply that one is at that point on the learning cycle. At that point, no drive is needed. Q: (L) So, you more or less are there because some critical mass has been reached that “jumps” you to the point where seeking truth is simply who you are? It defines the parameters of your being. Is it like a 360-degree circle, and each person is a different point on the circle, and the whole thing cycles, and you never change relative to the people behind and in front of you, and the only real thing you can do to help anyone is to move the circle by moving yourself, thereby pushing the one ahead of you up, and pulling the one behind you into your previous place? And where you are on the cycle determines what you do? A: It is a single cycle, yes. There is only one learning cycle, and where you are upon it, determines your EXPERIENCES, and vice versa. Q: (L) Is there ever any point where lines connect from one point on the cycle so that you can ‘jump’ from one point to another? Like a wormhole in space or something? A: Refer to facts 1 and 2 and 3. Q: (L) So, no short cuts? A: Now, refer to 3, 4 and 5. Q: (L) So, certain events and circumstances could help a person to make “leaps?” A: No “leap”, acceleration.

Knight-Jadczyk, Laura. Riding the Wave: The Truth and Lies About 2012 and Global Transformation (The Wave Series) . Red Pill Press. Kindle Edition.

but also most of these people lack other qualities like critical and cognitive thinking
Spot on! The way I see it is that almost ALL the people dont have ANY knowledge that reached their frontal cortex. Thanks to the way that public schools and MSM are brainwashing and programming people into sheeple. They set up the enviroment where all cognition is done on lower levels and that mindset is open for crafty manipulations. Thats why we who have knowledge in the highest center cant be made to eat propaganda and illogical crap.

This video was posted a few pages back. I'm reposting it and I hope that all of you will watch it and share, share, share on social media. I just posted it in reply to something like 50 tweets, trying to pick peeps with lots of followers and making sure that the tweet in question was about the virus.

Videos

Since CensorshipTube keeps removing videos because they're against their policy of lying and fear-mongering, I've been collecting the best ones and uploading them to my Yandex account. Yandex is Russian, so hopefully outside the reach of Nazi Google police, but I don't really know what the policies are there.

This is intended more as a resource for the people on this forum rather than links for sharing publicly.

If this stuff keeps getting removed from other places, hopefully you can download them from these links. You can of course reupload them wherever you want.

Mediziner gegen Medien. Es gibt keine gefährliche Corona Pandemie - Billy Six
One of the first videos posted here. German with English subs.
It's from the beginning of the 'pandemic'. Empty hospitals etc. 46 minutes.

Dr Erickson Dr Massihi full Covid briefing
The very popular and very good briefing in full. 68 minutes.

Judy Mikovits

Dr. Judy Mikovits, PhD about COVID-19 masks, pandemia, vaccines and transmitting disease
FramingTheWorld.com. 120 minutes.

Former AIDS Scientist Judy Mikovits PhD EXPOSES Anthony Fauci,Dr Birx & UNCOVERS Medical Corruption
Interview by Christina Aguayo. 32 minutes.

SARS-CoV-2 - Interview with Judy Mikovits
Interview by Dr. Mercola. 92 minutes.

Dr. Judy Mikovits talks about COVID-19
aonm.org (Academy of Nutricional Medicines). 52 minutes.
(I don't think this one has been shared here.)

PlanDemic, a film about the global plan to take control of our lives, liberty, health & freedom
Interview with Mikovits, includes segments from several other videos that have been posted here. 26 minutes.

Nurses from NYC

Nicole Sirotek, NYC hospital. A 'rant' about incompetence and killing people. 24 minutes.

Insane Murder Going on in NYC Hospitals RN Discloses
The other nurse, speaking for a friend nurse, also NYC hospital. 10 minutes.

Thanks to whoever mentioned the GetVideo website. Very useful alternative to my download plugins.

Back
Top Bottom