I tried to understand this, here is where I got:
The z-score is usually a normalized value, meaning in the range between 0.0 to 1.0, so that you can compare different z-scores, even if the come from different data with different value ranges. So I think what euromomo shows is percent in deviation. So hovering with the mouse over the peak for Sweden shows 14.50% deviation from the baseline in week 2020-15

I was under the impression that the z-score was a measure of standard deviations, so that e.g. a z-score of 3 means 3-sigma (3 standard deviations) above the expected background level.

Afaik there's no STS in 6th density and only a somehow limited form in 5th.
Michael Topper gives us a different picture about STS in higher densities and as far as I know this goes together with the Sufi teachings.
Precis - 1

...And the Positive/Negative Realms Beyond This World

For some, of course, hearing of this higher-dimensional either/or outcome there may be lingering doubts as to whether the participants were truly able to dissociate their third-density, lower terrestrial faculties of discriminative dualism from the integral domains of astral, mental and soul bodies involved in such "information-gathering".

To this query one can really only rejoin "you have to be there" (an opportunity made good in the offing since the T-Bird began the presentation of taped lessons, direct Initiations into the Mother-current etc.); yet some provisional assurance can be advanced in the explanation that whole philosophical universes of insight and understanding were also to accompany these experiential passes or intuitive glimpses, which in the unexpected richness of their development furnished dear reasoning as to why the progression toward higher and more unitive densities of consciousness beyond the third necessarily involved a more unified/undiluted commitment to either an orientation identifiable as dear positivity, or dear negativity.

"I have a problem with this positive/negative business, Michael", Colonel Stevens was to remark as the subject veered toward that inevitable pass (cf. our interview with Wendelle Stevens begun in issue 3, VoL 2 TNTC).

"It seems to me that the subject bogs down at this point in just the kind of ambiguous 'moralism' that characterizes standard religious attitude on the subject, and which therefore inevitably leads to types of intolerances-of-interpretation that brook no opposition—you know?"1

1 The following is an expanded version of a much briefer conversation actually held with Col. Stevens, who suggested during Ike course of the conversation that the explanations given him re Positive and Negative beings, spiritual development etc ought to be written and published in detail since to him it clarified the subject more deeply than anything he'd heard previously. The conversational format has therefore been retained, as it loans itself to the kinds of comprehension drawn out through dialog.

"Well," MT said, "it certainly can if there's a component of self-righteous identification involved; that however is precisely why true spiritual development in the esoteric sense of higher mind/body integration and alignment is absolutely necessary to a balanced undemanding of these things, and why it can't be left in the hands of standard low-level ego consciousness now backed by 'godly" justifications—certainly, that just leads to the Inquisition."

"Right! I've heard the more 'new age' attempts to explain the distinction, you know, like 'service-to-self' and 'service-to-others'; those categories are even supposed to be given by higher-dimensional beings for our further clarification, but it seems to me it just replaces one dualistic formula with an equivalent that begs the question rather than answers it!"

"Of course you have a point insofar as 'self' and 'others' aren't absolute categories; I've had early difficulty off-and-on myself in accepting them as adequate explanatory tools. But I think it's simply resolved if we accept them not as absolute but as 'rough-and-ready' categories; certainly the 'dividing-line' between self and other is ambiguous and shifting, more a function of the elastic flow of Identity than rigid real borders.

"But when you think of it, the categories retain their functional validity. For instance, when we think of what might be required to authenticate a 'service-to-self' orientation, we see that an easy means of accepting the distinction revolves around the degree to which any given psyche is willing to attain its end by any means; in practical fact, it takes a very distinct type to persist in the pursuit of its self-aggrandizing object regardless what must be raped, plundered, pillaged and destroyed in the process."

"I see what you mean."

"When we get to the higher-dimensional levels of distinct polarization, that kind of no-quarter commitment to the survivalist and self-aggrandizing end simply receives the imprimatur of fully-conscious dedication. It becomes an authentic ongoing decision, rather than inclination or tendency. In its own way it requires as much single-minded devotion, strict relentless dedication and unwavering commitment as does any positive counterpart committed to mutual progress, and it entails the same ultimate degree of mind/body coherence, ego-integration and coordinate alignment of each part with every other part resulting in a kind of similar, cerebrospinal homogeneity, and that congruence, internal consonance or aware self-agreement commands the same automatic alignment with the accelerated resources of Intelligent Infinity as is granted the resultant 'structure' of positive-polarization.

The only critical difference that we've determined by experience, is that the negative polarization to higher-density alignment divorces itself, necessarily, from the Over-soul totality ultimately superintending all personality-projections and incarnative phases through the levels and dimensions."

"What does the negative polarity align with, then, in terms of Intelligent Infinity?" Colonel Stevens asked, clearly readjusted and gathered up in the explanation.

"It polarizes into basic congruence with the higher-dimensional energy-fields, through which the programming of Intelligent Infinity flows but no longer—in the negative case—through which the Self-reflective intelligence of Oversoul-consciousness directly functions and communicates. The higher-density energy field is open to entrance, then, as a result of congruent polarization, constituting a kind of 'indifferent' matrix of potential that may be used, incorporated and exploited according to 'personal' ingenuity, practically speaking, the soul which has newly polarized negatively finds itself in functional subordination to a deeply individuated ego-soul Intelligence of even higher-density development, having in effect substituted itself for multidimensional Oversoul Intelligence as inevitable consequence of the isolating or self-nucleating requirement of the Negative realm.

"It is this surrogate oversoul quality, in fact, which the newly-polarized negative being is implicitly moving toward; for all such negatively-polarized beings are ultimately attempting to substitute themselves for God, to wholly replace and in effect override the all-accommodating Individuality of Oversoul consciousness harmoniously coordinating all its projective components and angular 'selves'. Owing to progressive learning and development through the higher-density energy fields, and in 'tutelage' from higher-density Negative overlords, the Negatively-polarized being in fact picks up many faculties, manages to solve many of the mechanical knots making certain superpowers and extraordinary forces directly available in amplification of the overall repertoire; over 'time' in terms of the densities of negative development, the astute negative being manages to commandeer a range of multidimensional abilities that seems superficially the 'rival' of that belonging to Oversoul consciousness on the corresponding, positive side of the ledger.

"Of course the deeply independent and self-isolating ego nucleation which serves to practically organize the negative mind/body/spirit alignment, sets a real upper limit to the total range and power at the negatives' disposal. There is an inbuilt factor of attrition resulting from inevitable ego-friction, and a net value of continuous inanition or unrecoverable energy-loss due to imperfect assimilation at the higher levels, which prevents attainment of the true magnitude of Oversoul consciousness and keeps it at a merely imitative, proximal level; for there's an innate contradiction between the unitive values and deeply integral states of the higher-dimensional energy domains, and the supernumerary encysting of self-isolated ego consciousness marking the minimum requirement of that class of polarization.

"Such a basic contradiction can't be reconciled within the negative framework; it's for this reason that sources such as the Ra material rightly affirm that at a certain 'degree' the only chance of real progression in the resolution of conscious Being lies in the wisdom-conversion of the negative being to positive polarization alignment."

"How 'far' then can the 'negative' being ultimately advance?"

"Since it can never attain to real Oversoul congruity under negatively-aligned stress, the negative-density progress necessarily stops at mid-6th density, just before the dividing line of real resolution with oversoul consciousness (presiding as the Macroprosopus or Higher Countenance of 6th density)."

"So the 'negative' beings can decide to switch polarities? What happens when that decision is made?"

"Theoretically such a decision can be made by any negative entity at any degree of development of the higher densities. As a practical matter though, it isn't likely to be a seriously-entertained option until the perceivable limits of the higher-density levels are met in experience and understood on an immediate basis. Also on a practical level, such a 'choice' is—while an expression of the conserved value of volition and therefore of innate freedom—not bilaterally free to implement itself any time; the negative realms are highly regimented, monitored, jealously guarded since their conscious 'resources' are scarcer in terms of competition with the positive, so 'defection' at the level of the subaltern ranks is not viewed indifferently. It's a punishable offense; therefore on a purely practical basis such a choice generally can't be made and implemented except by a whole group psyche, a social/memory/complex of the negative densities taking its point of leverage from the decision of its very Commander. Therefore such polarization-switch is not, for both reasons cited, a common occurrence and seldom takes place sooner than the approach of mid-6th density."

"And then what happens?" the Colonel asked. "Do the 'reformed' negatives have to incarnate in the lower dimensions again and pay for all the karma they've incurred before they can move up once more on the positive side of the ladder?"

"Actually not—or they'd never make the decision to polarize positively! No, the polarization, once assumed, is virtually instantaneous and involves a direct exchange for its equivalent on the 'positive' side of the ledger. It's the product of cumulative wisdom, in keeping with the general 6th density level, so it understands the sort of yielding that's required and performs it."

"Oh oh. That's not going to sit well with those who're bound to feel—me, for one—that all the negative suffering such beings have inflicted doesn't have to be paid back!."

"Oh but it does, Mr. Stevens," AAA explained. "It's paid back through the works that are performed once in higher-density positive alignment. And they are able to be paid off more effectively because of the superior powers at their disposal on the 'positive' or whole-being side."

"Yet they don't seem to have to 'pay back' in terms of 'their' own suffering—maybe that's just a punitive thought generated from this eye-for-an-eye level of consciousness however, a kind of Judeo-Christian hangover that isn't relevant in the higher planes..."

"In a sense that's true," AAA continued. "At the same time though, you have to understand that the matter of 'karma' is basically different at the higher-density levels beyond 3rd. 'Karma' is indeed instantaneous in higher-dimensional terms—not so much in the sense of the mirroring mechanics of experience, as in the essence that's ultimately relevant as a conscious value.

"You know we think of 'karma', in this plane of focus, as suffering the identical experience that we inflicted on another. But the 'object' of any such experiential pendulum is always the impression it makes on consciousness in any case. The only reason it takes the form of experiential kick-back in our 3rd density frame of reference is because here, consciousness is largely asleep. It can't experience the essence of a thing, the distilled value, directly; so it has to be 'shocked' out of its slumber by some mirroring mechanism of experience.

"In the higher, unveiled levels or densities, however, consciousness isn't asleep, neither in the positive or negative realms. Therefore the negative choice of alignment itself is its own karma. While it inflicts pain and suffering on others, this is direct expression of its immediate and conscious condition—which is acutely that of unlove. The negative being polarizes that way in the first place because the-decision's been made to take the shortcut of bypassing the heart. So it shrinks the anahata to the proportions of a real fly-heart; but in so doing, it suffers the very conscious and definitive lack of love. And this is crucial even to the dedicatedly negative being, because love is one of the indivisible Divine attributes along with Selfness and Void.

"The negative being can appropriate the Selfness of absolute-being to its own self-aggrandizing ego version; and it can appropriate the Void-value of absolute being to its functional repertoire so as to glide diabolically between the spaces of filtrate screening etc. But it can't, constitutionally, profit by the value of Love which it has explicitly excluded as a condition of its particular polarization. Love eludes it; it does the negative being 'no good', so it becomes the despised aspect of the Divine reality. But since the negative being necessarily participates in the Divine reality the same as everything else, it suffers an acute deprivation of a very integral factor of its own nature. Because it is by definition a Conscious being at this level, its suffering remains acute.

"That suffering is itself the instantaneous 'karma' of its choice, as well as the propelling motivator of its malevolent 'compensator/ activity; for, participating in and through the very Being of Love nonetheless, the negative entity evokes a distortion of that principle (in that it comes to 'love', and takes great pleasure from, inflicting that same suffering—and haunting deprivation, 'lack' or nothingness—upon others)."

"I see," the Colonel said. "This is very fascinating. I must admit this is the best discussion of the problem of 'evil' I've yet heard, and makes the subject much more plausible than its usual Judeo-Christian context. You planning on writing this out, putting it in book form or something?"

"Maybe," MT smiled, instantly conceiving the conversational format in which the communication now resides.

Unlike Bill Gates, Gary Kildall didn't take his chances to partner up with IBM due to some series of unfortunate coincidences.
In 1980 i started studying informatica. MsDos/Basic was prohibited because it would hurt building our structured thinking, solve improper modelling with jump arounds thus making proper maintenance impossible. We used Unix and Pascal. A focus was on the beauty of mathematics, proving that a solution would work before implementing. IBM took the wrong road with MsDos and withered. Funny thing is sometimes the patchy programming fits the quirky reality better than the mathematically sound one.

I had a laugh this morning. My authoritative sister, a retired nurse now working in research part time, was lamenting the fact that her wings have been clipped. Her and her husband have been quite the world travelers for the past few years. She has been all about the virus, wear protection, self isolate and get vaccinated. She knows best what is right for people as mostly people are stupid, me included.

I said, likely never again as viruses are lurking everywhere waiting to get people. You will always need a mask.

I'm a few pages back, but I wanted to share an observation

I don't know what the law exactly in other countries is about covering faces, but in Poland there is a paragraph that allows you not to wear a mask:

"... The obligation set out in paragraph 1 shall not apply in the case of:

... a person who cannot cover his or her mouth or nose because of his or her state of health, total developmental disorders, mental disorders, moderate, severe or profound intellectual disability or a person with difficulties in covering or uncovering the mouth or nose by oneself; presentation of a document or certificate in this case is not required;"

So from a practical point of view, anyone who doesn't want to wear a mask can justify himself in any way he can think of, such as depression, anxiety, breathing problems, nausea ...

and the police or anyone else from a legal standpoint can't ask us for appropriate documents to support our explanation.

Personally, I don't wear a mask, but also I haven't been in contact with the police and I didn't have to explain myself because of that.

It would certainly be worth checking how exactly the law stands in other countries where there is a requirement to cover your mouth and nose.

Here is a James Corbett report vid that probably has been posted already but I just viewed it and think it is a good snapshot of how this Covid drama is unfolding in light of some push back beginning to happen in various states in the US and how this plays into the narrative and can and will be co-opted.

I am able to shop and work, so far, without too much behavior alteration. As a flight attendant, it’s a bare bones operation right now and very surreal with being in public feeling like isolation. But I am also sensing the psychological conditioning and that “normal” or what was normal seems vague and undefined. I thought by keeping my routine it would combat this effect but it seems that one must keep tabs on memory of what feels right in the forefront of one’s mind and not forget the old normal and our freedoms and rights.

I'm "bumping" this video an additional time, since I think what they talk about is maybe the most important scenario to be aware of, and if possible, try to defuse. Listening to this, and knowing that what they say about the 'second wave' and 3rd, 4th, and maybe 5th...how they will probably condition us by this back-and-forth lockup-opening brain washing strategy is a very plausible scenario to happen, makes you quite disheartened! I think this discussion is very important to listen to.

I haven't read it all, but I reckon put it in the timeline. It's not specifically about the virus as you say, but it does round out information that addresses the current social and economical pressures amongst other things.
Ou situation reminds me the "Phoney War" and Aeneas is maybe on something, yes! That period of time ( 1939) was when all the citizens were pushed in a sort of "movement", every one has to be prepared to fight Germany. That was the excuse. But the real objective, I think so, was to put everyone in a sort of prison, and citizens were forced to follow very strong directives. The port of the mask was very important in Great Britain, it is part of the Phoney War. To be part of organizations was mandatory. To work in factories also. So surely it was a test that worked perfectly. Everything was mandatory, when I said everything it was everything even to work in gardens, even to give your children to families that lived in the country (if you were living in London). This Phoney War is a distant mirror. I think the 2 World Wars served our director as a test. And now we are in another test. How funny!

After I wrote my previous post I realized, that because the second and consecutive waves having maybe been part of the plan all along, they are not putting out any vaccine yet even if they have something ready. They want to do the lockdown-opening-lockdown dance a few rounds first, so that people will be properly conditioned. And that’s why Bill Gates is still smirking, because he knows that this is just the beginning. That even if people will celebrate the opening up soon, the second phase is already being implemented.

I don't necessarily believe in this article, but nevertheless it is on Aftonbladet. Seems like Pompeo/USA is going "Alex Jones" and blames it all on China.

USA: China bunkered equipment and concealed the severity of the virus

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says the new corona virus has spread from a laboratory in Wuhan.
- There is huge evidence that this is where it started, he says.
At the same time, US authorities are facing harsh allegations against China - allegedly misleading the outside world about the virus for hoarding medical equipment.

The US is stepping up its corona charges against China.
Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo says they have "huge evidence" that the corona virus comes from a laboratory in Wuhan and not the wet market designated as a source.
Earlier this week, President Donald Trump also hinted that he had seen this evidence. And according to the US intelligence service, the virus must have "leaked" from the lab by mistake.
Mike Pompeo, in the ABC interview, does not want to answer the question if he thinks the virus has been spread deliberately by China.
At the same time, an alleged departure from China, one of the researchers at the high-risk lab in Wuhan, is now reported as the source of the pandemic. Shi "The Bat Woman" Zhengli is a corona virus specialist originating from bats and she is alleged to have moved China with secret documents from her workplace. That is, the lab in Wuhan.
Zhengli herself is stated by state Chinese media to deny that she sought asylum at the US embassy in Paris on social media.
The US Department of Homeland Security also accuses China of deliberately misleading the outside world about how contagious the virus actually was. And according to the US government, China has done so to collect medical supplies themselves to meet their own needs, ABC News reports.
"The Chinese government deliberately concealed Covid-19 severity to the outside world in early January while taking drastic measures to store medical equipment by increasing imports and reducing exports," the agency's report says, according to ABC News.

"They did everything they could to hide from the world what was going on in a reasonable amount of time," Mike Pompeo told ABC News.
- President Trump is very clear, we will hold those responsible accountable.
At the same time, America's escalated rhetoric against China is pointed out as a way for Donald Trump to shift his focus to the criticism directed at his way of dealing with the corona crisis.
A congressional committee is conducting an investigation into the Trump administration's actions. This week, the country's highest medical official, Dr. Anthony Fauci, was expected to testify. But his testimony has been stopped by the White House.
Over 3.5 million people have so far been confirmed to be infected by the new corona virus. The total death toll exceeds 240,000 people.

Link: USA: Kina bunkrade utrustning och dolde allvaret av viruset
Translated with google

The above quote is from the last session thread. Joe nailed it with this one, as usual ;-).
I don't have a question for C's but have for others.
Most of the time I feel ok with everything is happening. It's strange & crazy, shocking & chilling but it is what it is. At initial shock when things go vividly crazy even more, like this "pandemic", pass and I adapt.

In the introspective everything that happened in my life leads me to this moment or future moments. Living in a narcissistic family, encounters with psychopaths and others with character disorders, surviving the war in Croatia, suffering, lack of food and other things that happen to me which I in the past perceived like suffering but now as a building of my character. And having a forum that provides quality information about everything is happening makes me feel secure and protected. So, now, I feel prepared. But, I do wonder how long this will last? Are we talking about two years or 20 years?

So, my question for others is: do you afraid? What do you think how long will this gonna last (to the point when this civilization is over)? What do you think will happen in the next couple of years?

If one had told me a year ago that this mess would happen, I wouldn't have believed them. When I think of the future though, I don't know how long we can continue like this. From what I can gather, food is harder and harder to get. If there is too much poverty, we might see waves of migrations like the one in Europe in 2015, riots etc... The PTB will probably use the chaos to institute a One World Government, I already met several people who want to be ruled by an institution like that, so that they can control everything. Moreover, the Cs said we might have a real plague in the next 2 years, with all the chaos it will engender. So I put my bet on 10 years maximum. Wouldn't be surprised if it's less. I am sure that a civilization based on truth can withstand close to anything, but ours is based on lies.

I try to live in the present and not anticipate too much. Doing this help me feel protected. I thought about the trials of my past too and now I am thankful, because it helped me to stand my ground and build my sense of Self. Even if we "just" have to sit and enjoy the show, like the Cs said, we will probably make choices that will pull us more and more apart from the rest of the population, even if only psychologicaly. By the time it ends, we will all have a good understanding of the word "Faith".

After I wrote my previous post I realized, that because the second and consecutive waves having maybe been part of the plan all along, they are not putting out any vaccine yet even if they have something ready. They want to do the lockdown-opening-lockdown dance a few rounds first, so that people will be properly conditioned. And that’s why Bill Gates is still smirking, because he knows that this is just the beginning. That even if people will celebrate the opening up soon, the second phase is already being implemented.
Well, here in Germany they plan to introduce a new law of mandatory vaccination on 14th or 15th of may... As I understand it, it will be either mandatory to be vaccinated or to have an immunity pass to be able to travel. So not travelling can be one way of avoiding it. Anyways, such a law would mean the entrance to a dictatorship.

You see the signs already. Just yesterday there was a "hygiene demonstration" somewhere in Germany and one protester held a GG (Grundgesetz, the german make up for a constitution) in front of her and got an expulsion from the site, because the GG is not decicive at this point! Said the police. Whose oath of office is based on the GG-
!

They want to do the lockdown-opening-lockdown dance a few rounds first, so that people will be properly conditioned.
Are they afraid enough yet? Can we do better? IMO it is exactly where the plan will fail, as mostly the gap between believers and disbelievers will widen more. The plan was good, but the virus to use it with was not the best choice, since 91% healing through medication will make any vaccine look poor in comparison. They would even have done better using an imaginary disease, made up using the MSN.

How about opening the economy, plain and simple. No tests needed.
Yes I would love to see that when we have all the facts. I’m not really sure about what is happening since nobody can prove the truth yet? Any way I’m not here to argue I just posted what I think and you’re more tha
I hope I translated you correctly. You mean a test for acute infection?
An acute test only shows a snapshot at a certain point in time X. Immediately afterwards, point in time Y begins because the risk of viral infection is permanent. In order to have complete security, you would have to carry out the acute test every day. Acute tests are only suitable to initiate immediate measures such as quarantine.
The antibody test would be suitable. But after all the discussions here in the thread and all the clues, there are various clues.
The question of background immunity is being discussed. Would it be possible to have a basic immunity if you were infected with one of the 4 coronaviruses HCoV (HCoV-NL63, -229E, -OC43 and -HKU1)? In Germany it is suspected that 70% have already come into contact with these viruses. However, if the antibody tests only test immunity to SARS-CoV-2, the answer to evidence of existing herd immunity would also be questionable. So the correct process would be: antibody detection and determination of the duration of immunity on all 7 human corona strains.
The industry doesn't value self-produced human immunity - it messes up the business. The evidence that the duration of immunity or the formation of immunity is questionable has consequences for the core business. How nice it would be to set a very flexible immunity and then correct the vaccination phases as needed. People should be kept in fear, so they will be given the feeling that you are not safe in your life for no moment.

Now the corporations have created a problem for themselves. If the immunity and the duration are indefinite, why should a person be vaccinated at all? And why should one then take the risk of getting even sick from a quick vaccination? Vaccination gives no better immunity than the body's immunity. Somewhere they have shoveled their own grave with their statements.
It used to be right. If you were sick, the sick person was given medication. Today prevention is done - be faster than the disease - vaccination for everyone. Makes the sheep feel good. How did someone say to me: Yes, then they don't get a corona, but then a third leg grows for them:scared: - that's called a consequence or self-inflicted misery through minimal thinking.

Maybe I'm wrong in my head:grad:

Yes thank you... I understand what is going on and I understand that we in this group are also being cautious about what we say out there. There’s two realities happening, one is the one that we see and the other one is the one that the collective mind is creating. And we are clearly loosing.
What we see is oppression, control, fear and if you rise your voice you basically disappear. Is it happening or not? We are losing.
So if we can’t fight it, we have to find a different strategy. I don’t believe in more negativity to counteract negativity. I believe in finding solutions, Real Solutions. I can say yes let’s open right now that would be wonderful, just seat and wait. I don’t want to wait because if we don’t do something it will get worse and worse. I can feel it. Before everything started I had for a couple of days a very sad and deep sensation. I always feel when something is going to happen. At that time nothing was happening and I felt like something really bad was going to happen. And I questioned myself because things were normal but I didn’t denied the feeling. And then I heard the news from China like a week after that strong feeling. I just knew what was going to happen. I told everyone and the ones that know me listen but not the other ones. Which is what is happening in the world right now. People don’t know what is happening. And even if they know things keep getting worse.
If they have a plan they will keep pushing until they get what they want, we all do that,
so we need to be smarter.
Something that came to my mind was ok, they are saying that the only way to get back to normal is a vaccine basically. So what can be the solution for us so we don’t have to be obligated to get any shot?
My idea is ok, we have to create different options. When you only have one option you can’t chose. Just common sense.
If we have a test that will detect the virus in our system in 5 minutes, either having symptoms or not. Yes testing ourselves if necessary and until it’s necessary every single day.Business can implement the testing as well. We can go to work and have a normal life. We won’t need to wear a mask. If people get a positive from the test or even many positives to make sure, then stay at home and if you need help then we should have hospitals that could be just for the people who is or get very sick.
That test it to detect the virus in your system. This will give us time to study the virus, mutations, immunity, the real lethality of it. Also treatments and for the ones who loves a vaccine then that.
The immunity test it isn’t as helpful yet because we don’t know for how long we will be immune. Therefore the vaccine could be just as bad. What if some get immunity for just a couple of days only? Or what if some don’t get immunity at all. There’s some reports from China saying that people is getting reinfected. It could be a different strand but we don’t know.
There’s also the genetic side of it, I will post the link about it.
So we need to find all this answers and in the meantime instead of being in jail like we are, we could have a test every morning and go to have a normal life until we have all this answers and fight with strength.
We need to create more choices.

I apologize if my English grammar isn’t correct, I learned the language speaking and reading, basically by ear. I speak other languages as well. I’m exchanging ideas, I’m not denying anything. Because everything is possible ❤️

Yes thank you... I understand what is going on and I understand that we in this group are also being cautious about what we say out there. There’s two realities happening, one is the one that we see and the other one is the one that the collective mind is creating. And we are clearly loosing.
What we see is oppression, control, fear and if you rise your voice you basically disappear. Is it happening or not? We are losing.

Did you read this entire thread? How familiar are you with the basic reading "The Wave" of the forum, which is the actual knowledge base?

Back
Top Bottom