This is cool, but the one issue I see is a practical one. The vast majority of people have cellphones, no one uses land lines anymore. And phone books don't exist either, they are just yellow pages now. How to contact random people by phone?

Yes, that could be tricky, indeed Also, it would also be good to think about how to mask the calling phone number.

Would it be equally good to maybe create an online poll? And translate it into several languages? People like doing all kind of questionnaires, so perhaps this could be equally effective. 🤷‍♀️

Maybe on the same page some helpful tips (pipe breathing, soda, vit c, elderberry, etc.) could also be added.

Yes, that could be tricky, indeed Also, it would also be good to think about how to mask the calling phone number.

Would it be equally good to maybe create an online poll? And translate it into several languages? People like doing all kind of questionnaires, so perhaps this could be equally effective. 🤷‍♀️

Maybe on the same page some helpful tips (pipe breathing, soda, vit c, elderberry, etc.) could also be added.

I second this suggestion. We could translate the online poll and put it up on our localized SOTT-pages. Or, even better, we could also use something like Survey Monkey (with localized language-versions), which will generate statistics automagically. Survey Monkey is one of the most used online survey tools used in the scientific communities.

In my experience, people don't usually like it when 'sales people' call unexpectedly them on their mobiles. They can also get suspicious, and worried about "How did you get my number?" I usually hang up almost immediately, after politetly saying "I'm not interested" to whatever they offer. An online survey will give at least a feel of greater anonymity and more time to think about the answers.

I think online survey is not a good choice because some hacker could just write a program and flood the online survey with garbage.

Yes, that's the main concern. :-/ Also, a troll can pass the survey to his other buddy trolls, and we may get skewed results. In this case random phone conversation sounds better, of course. Hmm...

A good 12 min. interview - author of One Earth, One Humanity vs. the 1% - compares Gates to Christopher Columbus:
'Bill Gates is continuing the work of Monsanto', Vandana Shiva tells FRANCE 24

Our guest is Vandana Shiva, a world-famous environmental activist from India. Her latest book is entitled "One Earth, One Humanity vs. the 1%". She tell us about more her opposition to big multinationals such as Monsanto for their nefarious influence on agriculture. But Shiva also singles out billionaires like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg for criticism. "When Bill Gates pours money into Africa for feeding the poor in Africa and preventing famine, he’s pushing the failed Green Revolution, he’s pushing chemicals, pushing GMOs, pushing patterns", she tells FRANCE 24's Marc Perelman.

The Richie Allen Show - Tuesday April 21st 2020
Richie is joined by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny MD and Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD. In this extraordinary show, Dr. Tenpenny and Dr. Mikovits challenge the official narrative around coronavirus, and ask some very serious questions about the legitimacy of the advice Dr. Anthony Fauci has given US President Donald Trump. They discuss the testing, the lockdown measures, the World Health organisation and its funding, The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation and the agenda to introduce global vaccine mandating. For more on Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, go to www.vaxxter.com and for Dr. Judy Mikovits, visit www.plaguethebook.com

True, although assessing the overall (global) mortality rate of a virus is the only metric that matters in the end. I mean, just because a virus may be particularly deadly in a major city, it can't (or shouldn't) reasonably be called a "pandemic" and used to terrify lock down 1/3 of the globe "just in case". By now, it is pretty clear that this virus, like other flu-like viruses, is really only dangerous to people with pre-existing conditions (mostly the elderly). In short, there is no good reason for the blanket lock down with all of it potentially disastrous knock-on effects.

Yes, and while looking at overall mortality (from all causes) and whether it increases or not (as AI has also done if I understood correctly), is an interesting "sign of the times" and worthy of study, but I think at this point we cannot conclude any connection to Covid whatsoever. I mean, the way they cook the numbers is just over the top:

a) counting everyone who dies with the virus as a "corona death" without causation (a German pathologist who has done autopsies pretty much concluded that he has not seen a single case where causality can be established)
b) counting someone as a corona death by mere suspicion based on symptoms without any testing
c) strongly incentivizing hospitals to increase their number of covid deaths (financial advantages etc.)
d) using tests of questionable reliability
f) herding suspected cases into hospitals, thereby putting patients at danger from all kinds of things
g) using the wrong kind of respiratory machines that might actually kill people
etc.

So I think the "death numbers" are utterly meaningless at this point. Maybe nobody ever died of the virus, maybe a lot, we have no idea. This means that looking at global mortality from all causes is kind of meaningless too in connection with the virus. It's a mere correlation at best, with millions of other reasons that might be the cause. Heck, there could be a particularly bad regular flu virus going around that nobody is testing for - remember that there were flu pandemics in the past killing millions. Or some combination of myriads of factors... Or so I think at the moment.

Good analysis but one point is missing:

c) Imbecility have reached a critical point in human population.

Funny, I thought about this recently: "the programming is complete" may simply mean that people's brains have been turned into mush! And how do you do that? By making them believe ever more outrageous lies. This seems to be the chief brain-mushing technique. I mean there was 9/11, which was an obvious lie. But people can somewhat be excused for believing it because you need to study the issue to make the lie transparent. Then there was climate change, which is even more ridiculous than the 9/11 story, even on the surface (drive less, then climate change won't kill the planet), but still - it's a scientific issue that needs some looking into. Then came the whole postmodern/transgender stuff - there is no difference between men and women, kids should be sex-changed etc. Which is such an outrageous and horrific lie that doesn't need any study whatsoever. If you believe that, all thinking capability is just gone. And now a global fascist lockdown because of a ridiculously low number of deaths, even if you believe the official numbers, and even in the "hot spots"...

Could we make it a google form ? (yes I know google is the devil) or another way to fill online easily and simply ? just an idea

Once Laura looks at the questions the same google form or surveymonkey form could be used by all. It should be tested with some dummy data first, and then the "dummy" data looked at and analyzed before doing the random calling.

Would also be good to test the survey instrument by calling some known people first before doing the random calls, to catch any potential errors in the wording of the questions and so forth.

Survey monkey is free for a maximum of 10 questions.

Two additional questions could be asked after a respondent answers "yes" to "dying from covid": did the person have any other conditions, and was the person intubated?

The scariest thing about this fake pandemic - the medics have become heroes and the medicine criterion for the entire social life, health of the nation something to talk about daily as an essential criterion for survival and existence of the community. All this, literally all of it was a fetish in Nazi Germany. Doctors were determining the level of civil liberties. They determined if someone is “sick” and how much their “sickness” is of a danger to society. The doctors spoke about health of the nation and together with Führer prescribed what to do to protect and improve it. The only difference being - Third Reich didn't have COVID19.
The C’s have been so right when they said Nazi Germany was just a rehearsal.
It's world governments and bureaucracies that are reacting in such a way, not the medical profession or health care (unless it's run/funded by governments or bureaucracies that are 'driving' it).

That's a good idea as it would make it easier for analysis than collating from PDF. I can set it up to match the formatting and wording etc once PDF is ready. Only if there are no issues with this approach.
If possible, I just want a version I can print out to hand to people on the street. Although some may find this approach unhygienic. I'll have a disinfectant on hand to spray my pen. I could simply ask them, but writing allows more anonymity. I may just say I'm helping my daughter with a school project to seem as normal as possible. I also. like this idea, because I think there are many people who are lonely and talking might help, without me trying to influence them in any way.

I'll also ask people online to reach a wider audience. The police might take issue, because of the social distancing rule. I'll definitely give it a go.

I appreciate that this gentleman is talking about the situation on a global scale but the above words do echo the advice the Cs have given about the need for clearing the internal parasites out of your body. Parasites are the problem for humanity on both an individual and collective scale.
For those who haven't read about the wetico virus:
in english:
Describing Wetiko: Colin Wilson's Sci-Fi Classic 'The Mind Parasites': Fiction or Reality?
The Masters of Deception
The Greatest Epidemic Sickness Known to Humanity

in french:
Fiction ou réalité ? « Les parasites de l'esprit » ou la description du wétiko dans le classique de science-fiction de Colin Wilson
Le virus du wétiko - La plus terrible des pandémies connue de l'humanité
L'insatiable cupidité d'une économie tentaculaire - Une étude de cas du virus du wétiko

Once Laura looks at the questions the same google form or surveymonkey form could be used by all. It should be tested with some dummy data first, and then the "dummy" data looked at and analyzed before doing the random calling.

Would also be good to test the survey instrument by calling some known people first before doing the random calls, to catch any potential errors in the wording of the questions and so forth.

Survey monkey is free for a maximum of 10 questions.

Two additional questions could be asked after a respondent answers "yes" to "dying from covid": did the person have any other conditions, and was the person intubated?

Considering what others have said, this may be an option.

It occurred to me that some people might not trust who's on the other end of the phone - in this time of paranoia. They may want proof of ID from the caller? Also, do you need a permit to conduct a poll?

There's no way to provide "proof of ID" on a phone call. And I've never known a telemarketer to be asked to do so.

And not, you don't need a permit.

In addition, when it comes to polls (pointed out recently by YouTubers in particular as it relates to political polls), they rely on polling a certain demographic. I.E only those people who have home phone lines. Thus they tend to miss out on input from on-line or cell phones users. Will that skew the results?

Yeah, it would. You would need to try to sample the others.

As this thing is global, it could generate huge amounts of information that then has to be centrally processed and collated.

Sounds like a big job. Um, probably a complete understatement. :shock: I guess it depends on how much information you want and how quickly.

Well, if a dozen or so people could get 25 or 30 respondents that are truly random, it would give a decent overview and that's not too huge. I'm not thinking that people would get hundreds of interviews, just a good couple dozen that are random.

Also, nobody has really raised their hand to actually DO the interviews. So I'm wondering if the idea will even get off the ground!

It could be translated into several languages as well if needed and that would be than a good random mix. Beside the poll could be done online as well, there are some platforms created for this. Though the data must be handled afterwards.

Yes, it would need to be translated.

The online option is sounding pretty good, but I still think some good, random, cold calls would help a lot. What are people thinking who do not spend a lot of time online? Remember, online is where the trolls are.

This is cool, but the one issue I see is a practical one. The vast majority of people have cellphones, no one uses land lines anymore. And phone books don't exist either, they are just yellow pages now. How to contact random people by phone?

I didn't know that phonebooks don't exist anymore. How do other pollsters get their data?

Didn't think about masking the calling number. That's important. Again, the online option is beginning to look better. I wouldn't add any "tips" though. Gotta keep it clean.

I second this suggestion. We could translate the online poll and put it up on our localized SOTT-pages. Or, even better, we could also use something like Survey Monkey (with localized language-versions), which will generate statistics automagically. Survey Monkey is one of the most used online survey tools used in the scientific communities.

In my experience, people don't usually like it when 'sales people' call unexpectedly them on their mobiles. They can also get suspicious, and worried about "How did you get my number?" I usually hang up almost immediately, after politetly saying "I'm not interested" to whatever they offer. An online survey will give at least a feel of greater anonymity and more time to think about the answers.

Again, online option is sounding better all the time. We could maybe ask the respondents that if they know someone who is not online, to ask them the questions also.

Back
Top Bottom