As many here have already suggested, there is not much we can do about things at the moment. People who will get it, will get it, others will not, because they essentially do not want to and/or these are not the lessons they are supposed to learn right now. It has also been said that we here might be called upon soon to provide guidance once more people begin to see that something is not right about this entire situation.
I would like to start a discussion about how we may go about providing this guidance once the time comes.
When people start looking for answers, what exactly do we tell them? Obviously, this will depend on the person, but let's assume it's someone who doesn't have the first clue about the control system and higher dimensional realities.
Where do we start? Certainly, we can't start with the fact that this is being orchestrated by non-human entities. That would just be counterproductive. In my opinion, even talking about vaccines and that sicko Bill Gates and his microchipping agenda is not a good conversation starter either because it's just too controversial.
One thing that keeps popping back into my mind, though, is 9/11. It's actually a very simple conspiracy to prove. The free-falling of the towers should be enough to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this has been planned ahead by people who had access to those buildings in a manner that allowed them to stage a controlled demolition. From this point further, it should be relatively easy to pull the yarn of the globalist conspiracy and make it clear to the person that this world is being ruled by very very evil people and to connect these events to the current crisis pointing out the similarities of the outcomes in terms of the destruction of civil rights and implementation of globalist policies.
I feel that might be a good opener. If anyone thinks otherwise or has additional ideas and possibly wants to expand this further, please let's discuss.
I feel that getting prepared for this time of revelation is the most that we can do at the moment, other than using this situation to observe ourselves and practice detachment and non-anticipation. For me personally, this crisis has really brought things into focus and I feel I have made more strides in the Work in the last couple of weeks than I have in years prior. It might be exactly because I'm preparing myself for this work of being one of the people who will have the privilege of helping others get their bearings once the dust settles (or rises... who knows what's coming), and I truly don't believe that I am anything special, just that this will be my duty, as I'm sure many of you feel, as well. And exactly because we aren't "enlightened" beings who have all of the knowledge of the Universe at our disposal, I think we need to prepare in advance and really think about the best ways of doing this without infringing on people's free will as well as keeping external consideration AND strategic enclosure at the top of our priorities.

BTW, just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being sparse with the like button. I see people liking my posts and then I realise I didn't even like the posts I commented on myself. 🤦‍♂️ I'm just not used to it as I don't use social media. Be sure that I like most all of the posts on this thread and forum in general, in one way or the other.

I think that all the work done by the media such as SOTT has served over the years as a consciousness-raising, the articles are spread around the world and we are fortunate to have enlightened people working on them and translating them every day. When you see an article even if you don't click on it, you still have a kind of unconscious mark (like a soft punch in the mind) and that sometimes pushes you to click on it (I try to put myself in the place of an ignorant and lambda person).

The second thing I thought, is that we have this extraordinary faculty (all of us) to be spread around the globe like these little seeds waiting for the right moment to come out of the ground. So when visible 3D cosmic events (e.g. comet fragments) occur, it will come as a shock to the ignorant population, which can have several consequences: hysteria and panic for some, and access to a wider understanding of what is happening for others. In our entourage we all (I suppose) have people who are very resistant to our vision of reality, at least the one we try to make as objective as possible. When an unexpected planetary drama will occur (a real drama not this fake pandemic). Perhaps each of us could invite the people around us to meet physically in the same place so that we can best explain to them what is happening and how to deal with it. For example, it would be possible for me to propose to my friends and family to join me at my home (or in a place big enough). The important thing would be to first thank them for coming by showing humility, modesty and above all by not forcing anyone.

Once everyone is gathered around a meal or something that can be convivial to calm the spirits, we could start a conversation explaining why we have gathered them and for what purpose. Of course, this gives us a kind of central role that may seem a bit guruish, but they are under no obligation to listen or follow any advice we might give them during this meeting. The objective is to welcome with love and compassion the distress and suffering they will be in. From my point of view, I have the feeling that we will be dealing with lost sheep. Finally, here is an idea, perhaps we could flesh it out or tell me outright that it is not advisable at all, but together we can find something clever to be ready when the time comes.

Last edited:
What will happen next, after the epidemic has gradually stabilized, western countries will demand compensation from China, which was initially considered a joke, and then slowly reached consensus.

Then there will be the war between these countries and China on the sea. The governments have successfully shifted the domestic contradictions. No politician cares who wins the war. No winners.
Well, China might just say "No!" And, then what are they going to do? China may feel it can ignore the rest of the world. They might be right, too. They are just too big.

Ah no. She has a clue all right. She is presenting sound bites for the election campaign. She is going to keep saying " we stamped out the virus, see how good we are, reelect us"That is why she and her ministers keep on repeating the mantra "Go early and go hard", which is what she claims her government did. Everything she does always has an eye to the camera, make sure she looks good and looks like a strong leader. The election is in September and is forefront in her mind, without any doubt at all.
Are they going to believe her and re-elect her? Surely not everyone believes her? :umm: Other people's credulity is the one thing politicians rely on.

The interesting thing about this is that the realization that corona is a hoax to further some agenda actually implies most of these things. Laura wrote about this in the Wave - we can do all sorts of mental gymnastics to protect our belief systems: we can just deny the facts, which many people do; but we can also accept the facts but deny the implications. We just stop thinking it through and go on living in a state of cognitive dissonance of sorts. Like "well, I just realized that all the governments in the world, the UN, and a bunch of leading scientists lied straight to my face unisono, trashed the economy and erected a police state. Nevermind, let's get back to work..." If they actually thought what this means, they would soon have some shocking realizations about our world, our place in it, even metaphysical questions etc.
I think for the seeds to take root there has to be certain conditions, or elements to be present in the individual. Otherwise, no matter how many seeds are planted none will ever take root. Two that I can think of off the top of my head, are, a belief of life after death, or at least an openness to it, and the other would be a sense of good and evil. or again, at least an openness to that possibility. Of course, these are absent in Darwinian materialism, and which we have discovered in the Darwin threads, is pretty much programmed into everyone since birth, even if they are not consciously aware of it.

Any thoughts?

I have been doing some reading up on what the next iteration of the financial system or currency systems might end of looking like after the 'reset' takes place. I read this today and before the quote below the article describes that it has been leaked that China is launching a pilot digital wallet (basically an App on your phone) that may be directly linked to the central bank of China and then linked to other bank accounts the person has, etc for the new digital Yuan (a central bank digital currency (CBDC)) in four of their cities:

Many pages back in this thread I provided a couple articles on the BIS that points to it possibly being a seat of power and control in terms of finance.

Here is a website/person I've been reading recently that has tracked what the BIS and Central Banks have been doing for some time in terms of a fully digitial, distributed ledger, blockchain based CBDCs. Steven Guinness

Specifically, I have read these articles and quoted a few things of interest and plan to read his 2019 articles on the subject soon:

There are also a few Youtubers that I follow along to see what they are saying about cryptos such as Bitcoin and the central bank digital currencies (CBDC). One maintains that the US will have a similar App/digital wallet and CBDC introduced at some point and this is how a person will receive things such as relief checks, Universal Basic Income (UBI), it will be a digital ID and many more things.

Great post Mike!
I've been trying to find a good source to research the Bank For International Settlements, so thanks for pointing me to Steven Guiness he seems very knowledgeable indeed!

I can't recall if it was in this mammoth thread, (I think it was. And to think of it further.., I think it was even posted by you! Thank-you, if that's the case. I learned a lot!)

And so for anybody else who missed it...

I recently read an article explaining the way Canada's central bank was actually doing just that; creating and issuing its own money out of thin air, and buying infrastructure with it, all at zero interest! Lending it to industry, which then spent it on workers who fed it into the pulsing economy. That's how wealth is distributed among the population; the basic mechanism of money issuance.

And Canada did this, with a long track record of fantastic national growth as a result, with no measurable downside until, that is, the 1970's, when mysterious men in suits raised arguments, coalitions were formed, backroom deals dealt, and kangaroo court debates were had. The public (that which was paying attention) outcry was ignored.., and bang! Laws were passed and suddenly Canada entered into the Devil's bargain where instead of making their own money, they instead borrowed all currency from private banking firms -at compound interest! And the kindergarten math (obfuscated in the business sections) proved just as tragic as it was always, and obviously, going to be.

Debt skyrocketed, people fell off the treadmill into oblivion and the private banks and their mysterious men ended up holding all the cards.

We should never have given up our right to print our own money! Issuing our own money was a great idea! Why, oh why, did we ever stop? Evil deeds were done! Blast them!

However...

If you tell that story to the average conclave of stoned hippies, they'll miss one or two key points and likely hear nothing more than an easy excuse to slur to each other in their liberal echo chambers. "We need Universal Basic Income! (dude.)"

"Let the robots do the work!"

Sure. And just look at all those amazing robots out there, raising and transporting and processing and retailing our food, fuel, construction supplies and everything else. (sarcasm). The coming robot-driven paradise is a vastly overestimated prediction bordering on wishful fantasy. I want a plank of wood to put over my head to keep the rain off? Great! Except.., I am regretfully informed that the wonder machine/s capable of going into the woods to find a tree, harvest, process, bring it to market and then nail it to my roof does not and will not exist in my lifetime. Even the hyper-advanced UFO aliens appear to not have cracked that nut, and need slaves, -if we correctly interpret the enormous energy they put into controlling people.

It doesn't matter how much free money you have if there isn't any food (or anything else) to buy. Who wants to earn money being a pig farmer when you can just sit on your ass playing video games?

UBI = Starvation.
Sorry but I just was making a rant. The thought has crossed my mind of late.

This was when Canada began to have a National Debt under the watchful eye of Pierre Trudeau. I was 18 then and I didn't understand how this could be possible for the future, going forward.

Maybe Justin should undo his father's handiwork? What is the worst thing that could happen? Our creditors will have a pout?

Thanks for pointing it out.

Take that you Wizard of Oz.

Thank you Aiming, that makes much more sense. She, Beate Bahner is really coming out firing and her recent statement only gives added weight to the viewpoint that what she said yesterday was in order to get released by the police.

Her statement from today is worth sharing on social media.

Such a brave lady.

You know, I think this should be some politicians and heads of government agencies. Doctors and nurses usually try to look after people, especially the older ones who are their biggest cohort of patients.
Ruth, I think the point being made here is that so many medical people are complicit in the prosecution of this farce, are reinforcing the propaganda, and those are the ones who need to be called out. Not all medical people in general, just those spreading the lie

Ruth, I think the point being made here is that so many medical people are complicit in the prosecution of this farce, are reinforcing the propaganda, and those are the ones who need to be called out. Not all medical people in general, just those spreading the lie
From my point of view, (and I work with a lot of doctors and nurses), it's the media, government, and the pharmaceutical mafia who are the real drivers of this agenda.

So...

How do we live through this crazy-town situation? How do we deal with the stress and anger? How, with grace and aplomb? How do we fight back?

Easy! -Well, not easy, (obviously), but the answer is simple enough:

Live as you would prefer according to the true Objective Reality. (Happily, healthily and with enthusiasm, curiosity and creativity). -While exercising External Consideration for other people's choices (to live in a make-believe pandemic drama).

Example:

If you're walking down the sidewalk and you see another person coming toward you, you might walk directly down the center of the path, taking up all the available 'safe' space, "I'm just walkin' here, folks. Not concerned about no viruses! Big smiles! It's a beautiful day! How are you, ma'am?" -And you see that other person similarly unconcerned, why, you can pass close, within that verboten 6 foot no-no space, and wow! You may have passed a fellow traveler. No need to even wink. You both know.

However, if that person is clearly agitated by your attitude, doesn't see how they will be able to maintain the prescribed 6 foot distance, what do you do? Why, obviously, you get out of the way! (If you are able and it causes no harm to you). Why would you want to create distress? What trouble is it to you? It's just a little two-step sideways and there, you've respected their choice to be a True Believer. And they will pass thankfully along their dark path, leaving you behind, (perhaps thinking, "Why did he seem so happy and confident? Is there something here I'm missing?")

Don't stress about other people's choices. They've made them. The world has had plenty of time to embrace or to ignore Objective Reality, to get off the fence or change sides. Their choices are their own, and it's really none of our business to force them to believe what we consider Right. Remember: ALL experiences are valid and important, even the negative ones! They are a part of God's complete exploration of every possible reality. They NEED to be there. Be thankful their work isn't yours. They have the dirty job. Don't make it harder on them than it already is.

If you respect that, then, (I believe) the Universe will respect you in turn, because your choices are also sacred, and will be allowed the space to exist. Don't push and shove, and the line will flow more easily. Everybody is going to get to the appropriate exit.

Those who deny reality are robotic, and robots are controlled by exterior forces, not inner ones. God's influence will ensure that there is a path around obstacles, and the key to that path is available to you, all tied up with Knowledge, accumulated by continually attempting to merge with God, to honor Objective Reality, done simply by seeing and acknowledging, thereby allowing one to choose wisely and take Right Actions.

So we see that fighting the darkness is not about strictly 3D tactics, gathering in the streets to protest, (unless that is the Right Action in a particular circumstance). We've been advised over and over that, "It's the SOUL that matters".

All together in 5D: "Remember that time when we threw the big Pandemic?" Ha ha ha! "Yeah, that was such a wild ride! What did you do for it? Did you manage to jump the big bait & switch? No? Man, I fell for that the first six times before I finally figured it out! Ha ha!"

Life in 5D sounds to me more like our real home than this place. This place is the testing ground, the gymnasium. When we get back and compare notes, what actions and thoughts will you be more happy to have made?

From my point of view, (and I work with a lot of doctors and nurses), it's the media, government, and the pharmaceutical mafia who are the real drivers of this agenda.
Hmm. Are you sounding a little defensive here, Ruth? There are heaps of examples of doctors toeing the official narrative line, falsifying the numbers etc. That is who is being talked about here.

Something that was forwarded to me by my ex-wife who is now considered more like a sister.
( for those who may understand)

I'm sorry if it has been posted, as I am trying to catch up. Currently about 10 pages back. I've been working this past week.

Back
Top Bottom