I'm way behind on this thread, but I thought I would post the new directive, by our Health Minister this morning...

“It’s more and more [unlikely] that we’re going to be able to get back to full normal life — which I miss a lot — before at least the summer, and then we need to start preparing ourselves for the potential of a second wave in the fall,” she said.

Yeah, they seem to be the new Führer. Seem to have unlimited powers.

Why would they keep everybody under a more strict lock down during Easter? I noticed these rules both in the Catholic as well as Orthodox (including Russia), then a second wave in the fall, would it mean again a very strict lock down during Christmas?

Is it really just to stop the spread of the virus or is it something deeper, at a spiritual level as well?

Somebody posted earlier today about how it is not OK to go to a drive through Church, yet it is OK to go to McDonalds drive through. Similar push. Why?

I have been discussing with my spouse earlier that maybe Putin has decided to follow the WHO measures to appease the Deep State connection in Moscow.The reason being to allow him to gain the majority votes required for his Presidential leadership up to 2036.He may revert to his good old ways after this confirmation.

My take on this that it has nothing to do with Putin's next term per se. Actually, it could be said that the corona crisis probably hurt the process of voting on the changes to the Constitution. Business in Russia took a serious hit, and continues to suffer due to the harsher measurements, so this also undoubtedly will have major influence.

I'm also wondering if Putin's "pro stands" in terms of the Virus is exactly because he wants to prevent something similar happening in russia?

This made me wonder why anti-globalists like Putin, Modi and Trump( to some extent) is bought into it. These leaders are who tend to have their own opinion and ways of handling to push through their agenda according to their local situation. It does seems, the lockdown is a political insurance against inevitable opposition attack when people die. It looks like It is politics as usual.

For the past several days I have been listening to what Mikhail Khazin, a Russian economist, has to say. He and other people, like Sergey Glazyev (another economist and politician) have a lot of interesting and important things to say about the corona virus and the economy. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find anything recent in English.

What they say, that it is clear that this crisis is manufactured, and that coronavirus isn't more lethal than the flu virus. They, and Khazin in particular, describe in great detail why this is happening from the economic point of view, and that is all part of a years long plan that is coming into fruition.

Now regarding the corona measures that were implemented by Putin in Russia, and especially steps that were supposed to ameliorate the damage to the economy. As it happens there are several factions of high power in Russia, and until now Putin wasn't able to completely remove the great influence of IMF over Russian economy. Sure, definite steps were taken in this direction, but key people, like Elvira Nabiullina (head of the Central Bank of Russia), remain strong in power, and they continue to receive instructions from IMF.

I totally lack any economic knowledge, so unfortunately can't really describe in detail what Khazin means, but the bottom line is that many of Putin's decisions are being constantly challenged or sabotaged by the liberal economic faction that has ties with the global elite.

Coupled with WHO's ties with the Ministry of Health, and you can see that Putin does his best to utilize his allies and navigate the sea full of sharks. According to Khazin Putin is well underway to eliminate much of their influence, but also that Russia's participation in this corona circus indeed has to do with strong ties of the liberal economic elite with IMF.

I was able to find a video from 2014 with English subtitles, where Khazin speaks about Putin, and also mentions toward the end the influence of the Russian liberal economic elite. 2014 was a pivotal year both for Russia and Putin, and in the video Khazin speaks of the possible ways Putin can shake off Washington influence over Russia. And we can clearly can see that since then Putin did just that. But I guess that it is far from enough.

Also possible that Putin and his advisors formulated their own plan, and there is no doubt that there are all kind of backdoor deals, even with Trump. In another video Khazin speculated about the landing of the Russian military plane in the US with medical supplies. He said that it is a clear indication that some sort of backdoor agreement has been reached with Trump, because this is something out of ordinary that a military plane from the foreign country will be allowed to land outside of the usual protocols and without the check of its content. So something additional is clearly going on.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see how soon the British PM returns to work. It appears like he made a very speedy recovery.

“On the advice of his medical team, the PM will not be immediately returning to work,” the statement said. “He wishes to thank everybody at St. Thomas’ for the brilliant care he has received.”

Johnson had been in the hospital for a week and had spent three nights in the intensive care unit. Earlier he said he owes his life to the National Health Service staff who treated him.

According to the WHO:

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the WHO chief, told reporters on February 24 that statistics from China suggest recovery time for people with mild disease is about two weeks. People with severe or critical disease may take between three and six weeks to recover.

I guess time might tell us the BS level involved in Johnson's case.

Do you have a link, an article for that. :curse:
I was talking to my ex-wife and my daughter yesterday. It was my daughter who brought this up. I am not sure where she got the information from but apparently the legislation is in the process of being enacted in the House of Commons. I heard that they were in an emergency session.

My ex knows about my dry cough. I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis in 1984. She was concerned about my situation and how this could possibly effect me.

My daughter was more concerned about her son being possibly taken away from her.

I am still playing catchup here. I will ask my daughter for her source.

One crucial reason, as Niall and Keit stated earlier, is the fact that the editor in chief of RT has bought into it and probably put this up as a editor guideline. The other big component is very likely the fact that Putin himself stated from the get-go pretty clearly that false information about this should be combated. And as said, many of them might just be authoritarian followers at the end as well.
I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that here there is possibly some kind of "pull back to stretch the rubber and get a boost to take advantage of when some kind of special circumstance comes along" here (I'm referring mostly to the case of the Russian media). Perhaps it is time to stand still while there is not enough 'evidence' for a definitive strike, so that the PTB lets down his guard and falls more into his own illusion of security and everything under control. But at a certain moment, or event, the "bomb" can go off that can turn the whole narrative on its head.
"Wait and see"
On second thought, I think this idea needs a better explanation:
A quote from the Cs comes to mind where they said something like "the West is heading for a rude awakening". We may find ourselves at that moment, a moment that we could consider a natural process in which many honest Western intellectuals see traces of the truth, dissident voices begin to appear and much of the lie may end up falling and exposing itself by its own weight. Therefore, it is time to see how this natural process develops, it is not time to intervene. If Russia intervenes with a different narrative, it could be very counterproductive because immediately the PTB will have the excuse to say that everything is Russian or Chinese propaganda and that these intellectuals are 'pro-Russian' paid or conspiranoics.
In this context, we can assume as a fact that the fifth column of the PTB is also partially infiltrated in these alternative generalist media. So it would be time to keep a low profile, go to a certain extent not too detrimental to the official narrative, and give this 'fifth column' a bone to chew on so that it is entertained in a false sense of security and dominates the narrative. All this while waiting for the right 'moment' or 'event' to act with force. I would say that is more or less what happens with the issue of Russia and its media now.
I hope I've explained myself a little better.

Most of the benefit comes from younger people not spreading it because they’re vaccinated and that benefits on a community basis the elderly,” Gates said during an interview with CNBC.
Oh, this is such BS from the "Gateskeeper". It comes under the heading of "vaccine efficacy".

It has been shown that flu jabs are not very efficacious regardless of who you stick them into. They don't protect the individual, or those around them. Over time, it becomes less effective, until it goes into the territory of negative efficacy whereby a person getting a shot is more likely to get the flu, or some other virus - like Coronavirus, for example, than a person who didn't.

The US Military did a study recently that showed their flu vaccinated members were 36% more likely to get Coronavirus. I guess no more flu shots for the US Military? It's not very effective (in reality) for a few reasons:

1. Manufacturers measure efficacy by measuring antibodies created on vaccination, not whether the shot actually works. The 'theory' is if you create antibodies to something (bypassing more natural elements of the immune system), you are totally immune. No, that's why your have to get a 'yearly' flu vaccine.... Immunity can't be maintained. It hasn't been maintained with measles, moving the 'burden of disease' onto the most vulnerable.
2. They literally have to guess what strains to use in the yearly vaccine. It may not be a good guess. Hit and miss, tending towards miss. Because it's a guess.
3. Flu is an Rna virus so it mutates quickly. It's like chasing your tail. By the time the vaccination is 'out', the virus might have 'moved on', or not be there at all.
4. People promoting vaccines think that every person who comes into contact with a bug, falls prey to it. That obviously isn't true.

This, however, is not going to stop governments from mandating it. Snake oil, or no. Why? Because it's based on a belief system, not science, and includes a pretty hefty profit motive. It also relies on fear of the unknown.

Efficacy is just one part of the problem, the other is safety

Last week, a video appeared in the media of a nurse claiming that she had quit her job because she was not protected from corona. The video has been viewed millions of times and caused a lot of outrage.

The Federalist analyzed the images and investigated the nurse named Imaris Vera. It soon turned out that the woman is an Instagram influencer.

Here is the article:

Excellent summary @Mandatory Intellectomy. I think you are right, we absolutely must tailor our "talking points" to our audiences. On social media, it depends on what exactly you are doing there. There are different approaches. In real life, I try to stick to the most obvious things, depending on who I talk to. Many people will agree, for example, that even if you believe the official story, "overreaction" is too mild a word for the total removal of the constitution. As you said, a couple of thousands are not a couple of millions. Also, the whole scare scenario is based on *predictions*. That's one of the many contradictions here - they are scaring us with pictures of crowded hospitals, yet in their press conferences, they tell us "we need to *avoid* this scenario by flattening the curve", i.e. it's not yet happening!

FWIW, I posted the following on twitter:

#COVID19 undisputable facts: 1) death numbers are within the range of regular flu waves almost everywhere. 2) the entire scare is based on *predictions* that have turned out wrong again and again. 3) The measures taken have dire consequences far outweighing any risk from COVID.

In a way, the more the PTB overshoot with their measures, the better. Because the obvious result will be that more people will realise that this is wrong.
But scaring people with really extreme and stupid stuff might also shake some of them out of their slumber. In this sense, it may be good if the PTB try to go too far.

I have family in France and today I learned a bit about the situation there. My aunt had surgery a few weeks ago and battles with cancer and whatnot. Get this: she is NOT allowed to leave her home, not at all! Not even to go to the supermarket or for a walk! She lives in an apartment without even a balcony! In a village in France where my family has a cottage, people are NOT allowed even to walk into the forest! This is a completely deserted place with 100 souls!! And the police is patrolling there!?! I have never seen a police car there before, ever! Another aunt and uncle live outside Paris in a rather nice suburb. They can't go further than 1km around their home! Which means they can't go to the river where they like to walk. They are NOT allowed to ride the bicycle!! And those friggin permits they have to carry... To be honest, I had no real understanding of how bad it is in France.

Now, my folks are mostly mainstream lefty types. But you know what? They now HATE Macron. With a passion. And the French are quite the revolutionaries, they are just kept in check by brute police force right now. But the anger is boiling underneath. Jesus, this country will BURN soon.

So I agree, the more extreme the measures, the more people will realize that they had been had, and they will get furious. Here in Germany, the measures are comparatively mild, yet there was already a demonstration in Berlin against the measures (immediately shut down by the police even though they kept distance and wore masks - there goes your right to protest). But we are still in the "Stockholm syndrome" phase. Not so in countries like France (and possibly other places that have a full-blown police state) as far as I can see. These people are mad, and their governments have only 2 choices: lift the measures and face a revolution, or postpone the revolution by prolonging and brutally enforcing the measures, which will make the inevitable revolution even worse. Or people simply will have to live under brutal fascism - but at least they will know then that they ARE living under brutal fascism.

Oh, man, this is priceless. They will surely be surprised by the results and most likely make them secret. They cannot afford to let the cat (Vitamin C) out of the bag into the open. Will this backfire on them? I truely hope so!!!!!
This is how they test vaccines, only in the reverse. They test them against other vaccines (because it would be 'unethical' not to stick a needle into someone), or they test them against part of the vaccine, such as the highly toxic adjuvent. That way any results will be similar to the thing it was tested against. So assumed to be 'safe'!

The following is a great selection of excerpts from the Cs that emphasize that we ought not to get all worked up about anything but just do what is in front of us to do, stay connected, and at the same time, sorta sit back and enjoy the show since we have a pretty good clue of where it is headed. That is one big advantage the Cs have given us: learning about some things in advance so that we don't have to go all bonkers with every shift of the global scene.

16 October 1994
Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of Revelation?

A: Visa.

Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?

A: Yes?

Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to disconnect ourselves from the credit system?

A: Isn't just credit also debit.

Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.

A: How are you going to do this?

Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?

A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.

Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?

A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.

Q: (L) What happened to free will?

A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.
Yes, the big chaos created in the monetary system is just the necessary condition to install total control over what is not controllable any more by other methods.

What could make this totalitarian control to fail is a change they alluded to:

A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?

Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?

A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.
But, under the same breath, they gave also the individual choice we can adopt:

Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What sort of challenge?

A: Living through the turmoil ahead.

Q: (L) Several books I have read have advised moving to rural areas and forming groups and storing food etc...

A: Disinformation. Get rid of this once and for all. That is 3rd level garbage.

Q: (L) We feel pretty helpless at the mercy of beings who can come in and feed off of us at will. Do we have someone on our side, pulling for our team, throwing us energy or something?

A: Who do you think you have been communicating with?

Q: (L) Are you going to be able to assist us through this turmoil?

Q: (L) Are you going to?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) If we call, can we get your assistance?

A: All you have to do is ask.

Q: (L) Will we go through any periods when we may be cut off from help?

A: You are never ever cut off.

Q: (L) Oh, I don't want to suffer!

A: You need not suffer. Stop thinking 3rd level.

Q: (L) I don't want anybody I love to suffer either. I don't want any pain. I've suffered enough!

A: You are stuck at 3rd level tonight.

Q: (L) It's not just that. There is so much disinformation you just don't know who to believe... I mean, how do we know we can believe you? There are so many sources out there deceiving and they do it so cleverly. Look at the Bible... for 2,000 years people have been believing that...

A: They deceive when you allow it.

Q: (L) I know you are supposed to take some things on faith... but, do you see my problem here?

A: Yes, but you don't.

Q: (L) What is my problem?

A: Mental block.

Q: (L) In the recent past you indicated that chapter 24 of Matthew and chapter 21 of Luke, were given by Jesus after his extended sleep state. Now, both of those chapters refer to the present time as being like the days of Noah. Is that a correct assessment?

A: In a sense and individual events are as yet undetermined.

Q: (L) Well, the story of Noah tells us that Noah was told to build an ark.

A: Symbolic.

Q: (L) Yet Noah built an ark. Was it true that certain individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things to survive that terrible cataclysm?

A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood came it came in handy, see?

Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens, right?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we should be doing and be where we should be?

A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run the risk of going astray.
There are moments of paroxysm, when, let's say, intense fear turns into detachment ans clarity: you contemplate and understand in an instant what is going on and what is the best answer to solve that situation. And you able to do it, and remain serene all along.
I'm sure, many of you have been through such situations. This is what the Taoist call wu wei. By practice one can make it a permanent feature of one's being, not just a one time moment. Remember the discussion about Petty Tyrants?

This cashless society initiative is going on in India - people around the world have been given a lot of other news to become oblivious of this one and the chaos it created...maybe total collapse, as it caught them totally unprepared - people and government alike.

Quote - Session 6 February 2016

(L) And I guess their controllers want just absolute chaos?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Geopolitically, this is ultimately part of their fight against Russia. They figure that to prevent any rapprochement between Russia and Europe, they'll engineer the downfall of Europe. Divide and conquer. Then they can keep Russia out of Western Europe and stop Russia from expanding and taking its rightful place. They're willing to destroy everything to stop that.

A: Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis: The global ambitions of that empire brought its total destruction.

Q: (Joe) In a previous reference to Atlantis, you said that they ended up causing their own destruction because of their greed for energy. Like an energetic hunger, energy weapons, or whatever... But that probably precipitated geological destruction as well. The two are linked.

A: Similarities abound. Money equals energy.

Q: (Joe) You said that previously, as well. Does that suggest that at least initially, a financial crisis first...

(L) The PTB could be having financial motives, but those motives lead to the use and expenditures of energies in ways that are supposed to protect or enhance or promote their financial ambitions but which are ultimately extremely destructive and hard to contain once let loose.

Q: (Joe) I was thinking that overtly, the first blow to the empire this time may come in the form of...

(L) Economic collapse.

Q: (L) And then that can lead to just rampant militarism. That is the usual solution to economic problems. Go to war and steal other people's stuff. Okay, next?

A: Keep in mind that it all is part of the cleansing process.
Could this also be another effect of the Wave?? - to confuse even more those who are not firm of the direction they want to pursue? Is this the "going under", instead of surfing the wave ?

Many aspects of one process - but there is a way out - you can choose if you are informed, even if the darkest of times - and do it. This brings those moments of heightened state of mind when you crossed your limitations.

It will "not be easy to navigate the times ahead but it is possible". We came here to participate. So it is up to us to adopt the best method available given the circumstances and our soul profile.

May the Force be with us! :)

I'm reminded of another:

7 Jan 96
Q: (P) I would like to know about the apparitions of the
Virgin Mary at Conyers, GA, as well as this book "Mary's
Message to the World" and all the other messages about the
End Times that are coming out all over?

A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be
accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what
twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of
prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift
course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed
futures.

And then, referring back to the above there was this on 19 July 2014:

Q: .... (L) Well, let me ask this: 20 years ago, on 3rd December 1994, you gave a series of short little prophecies. Being so long ago, they kind of hit to the side, but one of the first was, "Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear". The second one was: "Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military." And those two were juxtaposed next to each other, and there was a semicolon and period, and then the next sequence began. The next sequence was a series of earthquakes in California, destruction of California, Mount Lassen, several other volcanoes along the west coast of the US erupting, the sea floor subsiding, and so forth.

Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. “Time” is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside.
Getting to my question: Was that “Hawaii crash” a reference to what has happened here recently, like for example with MH 370 and MH 17? Even though the original was Hawaii, I would say Malaysia is in the Pacific more or less, so it's kind of sideways... Was that a reference to these events, even that far in advance?

Q: (Perceval) So that was seen that far in advance as a marker, as a major event. There's been a lot of stuff that has happened since then that they didn't mention. So, why did that one stand out 20 years ago? Why did this event stand out so strongly? Are we all screwed?

A: Interpretation is key. The elements here are metaphoric. That far in advance it can only be approximate. However, note the confluence of major elements in terms of similarity.

Q: (L) So, Ukraine obviously has been known in advance as a flashpoint, and there is some awareness of... Could it be said that these sorts of things were already in the minds of some planners that far in advance?

Q: (L) So, they change or shift their plans... (Perceval) When you say planners... (L) Do you mean human planners?

A: And 4D STS.

Q: (Perceval) The ones who jump around in time and stuff. (L) So they change things to confuse things. Well, they once said something about how they can change things. They specifically said something about that: moving back and forth in time.

{7 Jan 1996: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.}

I think I really appreciate the insights and predictions, vague though some of them have been; overall, the Cs have been spot on with the global scene and taking into account the fluid nature of reality and that the universe is open.

Looking around, I don't see any other sources that have been so accurate anywhere.
With a smile we move on, "companions".;-)

Last edited:
Interesting read. Have you also seen a drop in patients recovered for heart attacks and strokes at your hospital? What is a bit puzzling to me is that if more people are staying at home rather than being treated at the hospital like they normally would, shouldn't that result in a higher number of people with serious conditions and deaths? And yet it loos like total mortality is dropping in many western countries... :huh:

At first thought, one could almost deduce that many people are generally dying due to being hospitalised rather than being saved because of it.

Interesting question. I meditated on this question a long time ago when this climate hysteria took place in Germany.
The background was an observation that I have made in my practice for the past few years. There were always symptoms that were not really explainable in certain patients and in myself. Some things are bizarre and scientifically impossible to explain or prove. The simplest symptoms were dizziness, extreme sudden hypertension, diarrhea, depressed mood, hormonal flare-ups. I often felt the same symptoms and they are people who are also very sensitive. A very strange symptom is the blocking of the rib joint Th 4 - 6. This also occurs frequently on some days. I have never found a medical clue. In the meantime, all symptoms are always attributed to the weather. The weather is to blame for everything.
And i meditated on this question: is it the weather or is it something that is hidden in the weather? What if it were not possible to transmit any toxins, particulate matter, radiation, etc. via the air? What if we had a condition where the air was clean and nobody was manipulating around - would we still experience the same symptoms?
Since I'm in contact with somthing one with Whatsapp, I asked them how they were doing. Some said they felt healthier than they had in a long time.
Today my mom (she is 85) was with us for brunch . She is a brave old lady and she said she was too old for Corona. We love her and I don't let that Corona us separate us and we can't see her anymore. I always ask them if someone has died or is sick. She said that it was strange. No death in weeks and she doesn't hear from sick people. I have the impression that it is somehow connected.

Back
Top Bottom