I was wondering why SOTT hasn't published Scottie's YouTube on 5G and the Coronavirus? It really is very good. Especially for those of us who don't know the difference between 'tech' and a tick! He even quotes Lobaczewski! :thup:

In my computer programming job, I naturally have worked mainly from home during this lock down time in Finland, but recently I went into the office instead, where I listened to the 5-6 people eating their lunch in the coffee room.

I overheard one guy telling stories to the others about some of the neurotic people in Finland he has come across.
Since he was speaking in Finnish, I did not catch everything. (English is my mother tongue)

He observed some neurotic behavior in shops regarding handling receipts in some manner. I think he was mocking that in some peoples' minds, the receipts were sucking the corona virus into them (it sounded like that, as I say I did not catch it completely).

He related about his experiences when at the gym and he really wondered why some people bothered to come there since they were so neurotic. For example, someone practically panicked that someone used a mat and it was a little bit wet afterwards.

Once when he sneezed after some making some effort in an exercise set he just finished, it prompted some stranger to tell his friend also at the gym, instead of to him directly, that she felt that she had just been assaulted (the exact word in Finnish is "pahoinpitely") when he sneezed! She also commented that for sure it was corona ("varmasti corona").

He finished up his story telling everyone as he was leaving to return to his floor, that there are people in this world who are just happy to be obedient to authorities in how to live, behave, and think because - it is just SO easy [to live] that way. ("Se on niin helppo").

So... because I have heard very little discussion about this lock down from my colleagues up until now, I was happy to hear someone not buying into the media/authorities created hysteria, and being critical of those who do buy into it.

Just stumbled upon this news published on one particularly pro-liberal, Soros founded internet portal in Croatia.

Those are mass graves in NYC.

In this article author claims that there are new videos emerging with recordings of mass graves being prepared for the burial of deceased
Newyorkers, some of them due to Covid-19. Attached video shows, apparently recording was made using a drone camera, trench excavated on Hart island, with few caskets inside. Although subtitles in this video in fact are explaining that Hart island was used in the past as cemetery for individuals who were not claimed by their families or did not have private funerals, as well as the homeless. The obvious intention is to provoke fear from the very first sentence so when you read the rest of the article you can clearly see how misleading and maliciously it is.
They want you to believe that the death rate from the virus in NYC is so high that mass graves are necessary to bury so much deceased.
Anyone from NYC to give more details?
Here about the same in English:
Aerial video shows mass grave on New York City's Hart Island amid coronavirus surge – video
Dozens buried on NY Hart Island a day as coronavirus deaths surge

Today they announced that they made a technological measure that will prevent the spreading of the virus.
Listen to this now.

They already have a smartphone app that people will install on their phones. Each installed app on each phone will generate a unique code for that phone and store it.
When you walk down the street with the phone and app on it, when you pass close enough to some other person, or if you go somewhere and stand close to somebody, codes from their phones will be registered to your phone and your code to their phones.

If somebody is then tested positive for COVID, they will take your phone, get the codes and find the people that were in contact with you.
After that, all those people will go to a quarantine( a fancy word for modern concentration camps ).

So, they have to force people to install the app and have their phones with them all the time. Probably people without phones and apps will not be allowed to move freely outside.

This is a fascistic totalitarian measure. Same as the Nazis forced the yellow star badge on all Jews. This is totally bizarre.

What this means is that they will openly track what we are posting on social media, emails, phone conversations and all our data. I know that they were doing all that all the time, but now they can do that openly, enter you home, arrest you, charge you for whatever they want, take you to detention camps, inject you with anything they want under the pretext that they are protecting you and the public health from some stupid virus.

I am wondering if this 5G network which is much faster then the existing 3G/4G is designed to be used for this. For a complete tracking and surveillance of people. I know that most of the phones that people have are not 5G but that can change in a few years. 5G network will have a much bigger capacity for downloading and uploading so much data.
You can add here a very fast development of AI, so the AI will sort and filter data according to some algorithm.

Are we witnessing the creation of Ghettoes with people who can't move freely, who don't have the phones and apps with them, and " a free " people or better to say zombies who are programmed and who will comply with the Nazi elites?

Can those phones and apps be later replaced with some king of chips inside our bodies? A lot of those that will agree to carry phones and apps will accept it. I am sure about that. Can then these new implants be connected to this new network. Can a people that are not good for the system be punished through these chips by making them ill, or to suffer? I am just thinking aloud. I don't know if this is true or not, but it just came to my mind as a possibility

I think that the situation in many places in the world will become more or less better, but here on the Balcan, and especially Macedonia and maybe Serbia, will be a test polygon for things like this. The same as Africa and India was( and probably still is ) their test polygons for a Pharmaceutical mafia.

This is Insane. :curse: :headbash:
I wonder how are they using this data to monitor social distancing if the phone's GPS accuracy is not in the range of 2 meters yet?

GPS-enabled smartphones are typically accurate to within a 4.9 m (16 ft.) radius under open sky (VIEW SOURCE AT ION.ORG). However, their accuracy worsens near buildings, bridges, and trees.

High-end users boost GPS accuracy with dual-frequency receivers and/or augmentation systems. These can enable real-time positioning within a few centimeters, and long-term measurements at the millimeter level.

OK, so do our phones have dual-frequency receivers?

Apparently they do.

The answer is, it depends on the chipset. While some of the phones with Snapdragon 855 here have their dual-frequency GNSS abilities enabled - the OnePlus 7 Pro and Oppo Reno 10x - they don't necessarily show better accuracy than, say, the Pixel 3 with Snapdragon 845, or the LG G8 with Snapdragon 855 itself.

Interestingly enough, all the phones we have in the office that showed dual-frequency as enabled, are Chinese brands, including the OnePlus 7 Pro, even though it carries a Snapdragon 855 chipset. Our 7 Pro is the model approved for sales in Europe, though, so the FCC review process could be in play here as well.

Now we can see yet another trade we made in the name of convenience. The same technology that we started to rely on to get from point A to point B is now allowing our control. There is no free lunch...

Now this is bizarre: Président Macron visits the Maseille CHU hospital where Dr.Raoult has been saving lives with medication that is controversial. All that we understand in the exchange is that MACRON asks hospital staff 'where they are from'? All of the staff (as in all countries today) are migrants of children of such originally from former french colonies (or thereabouts). And Dr. Raoult for whom I have the greatest respect for standing up to the system, looks like a child about to be put in detention:
Of course the clip from Le Parisien has it's own agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry this came over to you in this way, that was certainly not my intention, though I can certainly see where you are coming from by trying to look at it from your perspective. I've left MANY MANY things out and by highlighting only certain parts I understand that I've put in some of my own bias into it. Just as you though, I'm still trying to connect the dots, and I certainly don't claim that I know anything better or have all the answers. I'm just noticing that things are clicking more and more for me now, and I feel like I'm really starting to see the whole picture a lot better. I added a few additional quite important quotes below which hopefully give a little much needed perpective to what I've shared before.

I don't intend to shoot the messenger though I might have been triggered. I was coming from the perspective that no knlowledge is better than bad knowledge. And yes I got suspicious it could have been done deliberatly not necessarily from your part.
If I knew all the answers I wouldn't be here trying to connect dots myself. I'm glad things are going well for you.

I have a bit of a up and downs in my days and also have moments of great feelings. Twice this week, when on the verge of waking up I have a little moment, comes as a small dream with what seems to be an image that makes little sense like and old abstract painting, with deep emotions, like very intense and enjoyable moments. I recalll this during the day an emotions come back up.

I don't want to piss on your parade, as much as I like feeling nice, I think it's a good idea to also pay attention at what is happening, I tried to find the reference about 'feeling nice' and the possible draw backs now I'm not sure where it came from. Maybe from think fast think slow by Daniel Kahneman. I have hard time searching this on the site right now. I guess dosage here is a good idea.

Now I found a little clip of JBP yesterday, it's not directed at you or your situation particularly but I thought it might be relevent to this:

From the article that Laura quoted:

More clues from the main source used for the article you quoted:

Hope you put together a brief article using these clues for SOTT!

I really think that the reason I did NOT get a bad case of the virus is because I smoke; Ark, on the other hand, quit smoking quite some time ago.

I would disagree with you there. They are in fact very organized, even if they do go around taking advantage of unexpected situations and can often be seen as being unsure of which way to 'jump', or how to react to something. They can do this because "they" (the PTB) have got people everywhere (especially in high places)!
I think @Ruth is right @Mandatory Intellectomy . We might not be able to see the full plan because we are in the middle of it and the way they play it to us resembles a musical Canon, which confuses most people, but they most definitely have a plan and they execute it masterfully. Maybe not all activities or goals of this plan will be 100% achieved, not necessarily from the beginning, but they will achieve quite a high percentage, as they have prepared well. It's like the masters of these plans have a longer life span than us and sometimes it feels also like they can travel in time. A very good example is World War I if you read especially the second book Prolonging the Agony by Jim MacGregor and Gerry Docherty. I think James Corbett also has a good summary on this as well (I wish there was a similar book about WWII).
Looking at an event of the magnitude of WWI and having the big picture view after 100 years, allows you to see the master plan, as well as the key people involved, which, just like the Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci of today, their names keep coming up over and over again.
What we're living through now is one of those big events and we're too deep down in the trenches to be able to see the battlefield.

All of the staff (as in all French speaking countries today) are migrants of children of such originally from former french colonies (or thereabouts).
Just to say for example, in Québec, the Haitian contingent now runs services inside and outside hospitals, old peoples homes, prisons?
@Ruth is right @Mandatory Intellectomy . We might not be able to see the full plan because we are in the middle of it and the way they play it to us resembles a musical Canon, which confuses most people, but they most definitely have a plan and they execute it masterfully. Maybe not all activities or goals of this plan will be 100% achieved, not necessarily from the beginning, but they will achieve quite a high percentage, as they have prepared well. It's like the masters of these plans have a longer life span than us and sometimes it feels also like they can travel in time. A very good example is World War I if you read especially the second book Prolonging the Agony by Jim MacGregor and Gerry Docherty. I think James Corbett also has a good summary on this as well (I wish there was a similar book about WWII).
Looking at an event of the magnitude of WWI and having the big picture view after 100 years, allows you to see the master plan, as well as the key people involved, which, just like the Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci of today, their names keep coming up over and over again.
What we're living through now is one of those big events and we're too deep down in the trenches to be able to see the battlefield.

RAVEL'S BOLERO COMES TO MIND!

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I can see through the numbers and understand it's BS. At the same time it's not worth the battle to stand up to authority at this time given the response is just so widespread and completely disproportional. The reason the video also annoys me is that I am staying home (in a very small and cramped residence) - I don't agree with it, but I have to put up with it for now. I don't like how others can elevate themselves above both authority figures and regular folk and for example be sitting on a beach relaxing. It's been maybe a month? The scenario beyond just the 'virus' and all the flow on effects has probably years to play out now. Moreover, it's an example of how many others from my perspective are still living in another reality and continue playing musical chairs even though the music stopped a while back - at the root, that's probably what does it for me.

Like you, we are being "law abiding" and following the dictates of the moment because, as you say, it isn't really the right time to do anything; there would be so little support that it would be wasted effort.

But keep in mind that some of those who have this deep-rooted resistance to fascism, AND the energy to take the consequences, may be doing all of us a favor. Just think of some of the early martyrs to the Nazis such as Fritz Gerlich and Sophie Scholl and others like them. They make an impact that remains on the consciousness of the witnesses. Their task in this world is to do just that. And then later, people begin to realize that they were right to resist and follow their example. And it builds from there.

I don't intend to shoot the messenger though I might have been triggered. I was coming from the perspective that no knlowledge is better than bad knowledge. And yes I got suspicious it could have been done deliberatly not necessarily from your part.
If I knew all the answers I wouldn't be here trying to connect dots myself. I'm glad things are going well for you.

I have a bit of a up and downs in my days and also have moments of great feelings. Twice this week, when on the verge of waking up I have a little moment, comes as a small dream with what seems to be an image that makes little sense like and old abstract painting, with deep emotions, like very intense and enjoyable moments. I recalll this during the day an emotions come back up.

I don't want to piss on your parade, as much as I like feeling nice, I think it's a good idea to also pay attention at what is happening, I tried to find the reference about 'feeling nice' and the possible draw backs now I'm not sure where it came from. Maybe from think fast think slow by Daniel Kahneman. I have hard time searching this on the site right now. I guess dosage here is a good idea.

Now I found a little clip of JBP yesterday, it's not directed at you or your situation particularly but I thought it might be relevent to this:

I fully appreciate your take on this. Believe me, I've had many strong ups and downs myself, particularly during the last year and of course now during this increasingly crazy one as well. I've been working on myself though and making important adjustments to try to overcome the challenges I've been faced with. Moreover, I was encouraged to try and network more, so that's just what I'm trying to do, and that's been really helpfull for me too.

I don't want to piss on your parade, as much as I like feeling nice, I think it's a good idea to also pay attention at what is happening
I fully agree with you. That's why I'm here too and trying to keep up with this thread while at same time also trying to keep things moving forward on my end as well.

Thanks for sharing, it's definitely a valuable short video from JBP which I actually had not seen yet.

But keep in mind that some of those who have this deep-rooted resistance to fascism, AND the energy to take the consequences, may be doing all of us a favor. Just think of some of the early martyrs to the Nazis such as Fritz Gerlich and Sophie Scholl and others like them. They make an impact that remains on the consciousness of the witnesses. Their task in this world is to do just that. And then later, people begin to realize that they were right to resist and follow their example. And it builds from there.

I do agree with that. My reaction was to a prejudiced assumption; to that specific video of a person at a nice beach enjoying the sunshine.

If the recordings by journalists and 'do-gooders' became more common and in mundane settings, catching out someone sitting under a tree at their local park, reading a book for example - I think that would be divisive and a trigger point for a lot of people, even those who were just waiting things out. It might be fruitless but I hope we don't get to that slippery slope. Perhaps though it's inevitable.

On queue from the Masters:

No return to ‘normality’ until coronavirus vaccine is available, Trudeau says

“Normality as it was before will not come back full-on until we get a vaccine for this… That will be a very long way off,” the prime minister said during his daily news conference on Canada’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak.

The models suggested the first wave of the virus could end roughly sometime in the summer, but that further “wavelets” are possible in the following months.

Epidemic controls and surveillance will have to continue over that time so “the chains” of the virus don’t “reignite,” said Dr. Theresa Tam, Canada’s chief public health officer.

So we're in this for the long run. I expect that they will give us a bit of a limited breather, probably in the summer, before tightening things again in the fall / early winter and they will continue with this game, on and off for a while, until the great salvation will come in the form of a vaccine that everybody will (have to) accept. This reminds me of the conditioning after 9/11 with all the red, yellow, orange alert up and down and up and down.

Well done to you for rising above the situation, and not getting angry in response. I'm much the same, I'm affable in social situations, and never try to escalate the situation. Which is quite a job for me because I have a bit of a temper on me. What this pandemic (man, I hate saying that phrase) has revealed to me is just how afraid of illness/death so many people are! It's genuinely surprised me. What do I think of all this? Simple, these people are wimps!

And how unaware of death they are too. It's like people have been living in this bubble of invincibility all this time, and suddenly someone burst it. I can't help but wonder if the authorities/media were to tell them every day how many people died of cancer, flu, heart disease, car crashes, giving birth, falling off stairs, earth changes, etc, etc, would they choose to self-quarantine at home to prevent it from ever happening to them and to protect their loved ones? :-/

On the other hand, perhaps their fear is partly misplaced too, like their anger. What they need to truly fear is the stealing of their privacy and freedoms but they can't/don't want to see it like that, they just feel this generalized fear/anxiety and they are cowering at home hoping that this way it will go away, believing that they are actually helping the situation this way, thus somewhat relieving some of the fear. When in the back of their minds lies the fact that this simultaneous worldwide lockdown, what they are experiencing right now, is historically unprecedented.

Back
Top Bottom