I just noticed the oldest 2013 merged thread notification(don't know how long it's been there):

View attachment 35076

After reading the 2013 post of the following I am wondering if I have taken some of the cases too lightly. I know this new virus can be good for some (and mild) but it seems to be quite deadly for others.

One of my nephews has a father-in-law who tested positive for COVID-19 (who knows how accurately). He has been in the intensive care unit on a ventilator for almost a week. My sister said they are giving him some of the malaria drugs (I am guessing Hydroxychloroquine she was not specific). They say he has double Pneumonia.

It is difficult to ever be sure the reported cases are really COVID-19 but I now have to refrain from saying very much about the hysteria being blown out of proprotion when speaking with this part of my family. I suspect others may run into similar situations.

The following 2013 post describes symptoms similar to my nephew's father-in-law:

Another thing about the virus is that there are 2 strains that the Cs mention as 2 major strains and that makes it a bit more complicated I think. They, however, say it is only "at this point".

Session 21 March 2020:

I addition to the idea that there were 2 strains (at this point) they also say it depends on the individual and that as Laura said "one strain could have the same effect as the other strain on another individual".

Session 21 March 2020:

I think we have no idea exactly how this is going to develop. There are many possibilities even within one strain and that can continue to change/mutate.

Hi Goyacobol, I’m sorry to hear the news, I hope your nephews father in law recovers speedily without further complications.

It is indeed very interesting how vastly different the outcome of contracting the virus can be with different individuals. I myself believe I might have contracted the virus in early Feb, started with a dry cough, very tight chest, then sore throat, lasted for a week then one evening I started to feel achy and feverish with an insane headache, luckily by the next day the body aches and fever were gone. I thought at the time it can’t be the virus as the worst of the symptoms didn’t last long enough. But now after reading about so many people who may have already had the virus and brushed it off, has given me pause. I still have a bit of a cough but feel pretty normal besides that. I never got tested, as I didn’t want to risk visiting a hospital at that time. I’m very much interested in getting an antibody test when it’s available.

It just makes me wonder about what exactly causes the virus to behave so differently per individual. It’s giving me a lot to think about, do we truly understand the nature of viruses, or is our understanding all mixed up just like with evolution?

More good news: China's state health committee reported no new coronavirus deaths for the first time since January.

@sToRmR1dR, I don't know if you are serious or just joking sometimes. But I like your research.

Not a single person died of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in mainland China over the past 24 hours, the first such day since January, according to China's state health committee.

Wow, a whole 24 hours without any deaths. Whoopie. :bacon: Sorry, I just don't know how to see this for now.

I never got tested, as I didn’t want to risk visiting a hospital at that time. I’m very much interested in getting an antibody test when it’s available.

It just makes me wonder about what exactly causes the virus to behave so differently per individual. It’s giving me a lot to think about, do we truly understand the nature of viruses, or is our understanding all mixed up just like with evolution?

@Candice,

I feel the same way about the testing. It is so questionable I don't really want to be hospitalized for now. And I think it is so "individual" as you say that I am more like "wait and see".

And this virus could as you say be a part of a real kind of "evolution" which I think the Cs do talk about.

And this virus could as you say be a part of a real kind of "evolution" which I think the Cs do talk about.

Yes, I agree but that’s not what I meant. Mainstream science has what they believe “evolution” to be all backwards. I’m thinking that just maybe it’s the same with “viruses”. In that the basics of the science behind virology is wrong, viruses may not be what they appear to be. I did read something along these lines before and I’ll try to find that information and see if it’s valid or not.

Haven't we seen this whole scenario before in a movie?

Yes, we have. V for Vendetta shows the exact scenario with a virus developed in laboratory and it's spread and pandemic which turns England into a police state with a tyrant ruler. I guess watching V for Vendetta seems like a good idea these days. So many insights pertinent to the situation.

How did Wachowski's know this exact scenario?

Enjoy!

The movie seems to have been an adaption of a comic book by the same name, so the Wachowskis only wrote the screenplay. The original idea seems to have come from Alan Moore.

_Alan Moore - Wikipedia

Maybe "he'll recover" and become the people's hero.
Seems to be an ideal scenario for the PTB either way.
If he dies, they'll be able to say "look at how deadly this virus is, even major politicians die, so you better follow whatever we impose on you!"
If he survives, they'll still be able to say "see, even major politicians are not exempt from this contagious virus, so you better follow whatever we impose on you!". And as Ina said, it will also create the illusion that politicians "are with us" and therefore, their policies "come from experience" and would be "the best for all of us".

It is quite noticeable how many well known people(hollywood celebrities, royals and politicians) have been reported to have been infected with the virus. Coincidence?

This from a few days ago, seems TPTB are using this circus to tighten gun control a bit more in some states of Australia after a big increase in demand for firearms and ammunition.

Most of the people where I live seem to be very compliant with any restrictions in place, very much following the MSM narrative. The main streets in town have only a handful of vehicles in them at any one time.

Supplies in the supermarket seem to vary with what is low or plentiful. Sometimes it is meat that is hard to come by, other times flour or pasta (fine by me), eggs or various canned goods. The one constant is still toilet paper, which is always limited or unavailable. Hard to understand, as the factories have been running flat out for quite some time now.

Supplies in the supermarket seem to vary with what is low or plentiful. Sometimes it is meat that is hard to come by, other times flour or pasta (fine by me), eggs or various canned goods. The one constant is still toilet paper, which is always limited or unavailable. Hard to understand, as the factories have been running flat out for quite some time now.
Because all the essential supplies aka toilet paper should be sent to highest bidder with unlimited money printing capabilities. ‘Amrica’.

It would be only fair if Bill Gates got a composite shot of all the diff.varieties of vaccines he might have forced unto others... and experience what the side effects of them for/on himself.
I think I read something really odd about Gates, and I'm not sure where I read it. But for a person who really 'pushes' the 'magic' of vaccines on other people: he did not vaccinate his own children? :huh: So, is this like one rule for 'them' and another for 'everybody else'?

If he had that much faith in them, surely he'd want to vaccinate his kids? I guess this needs to be verified, though.

From the Gateway Pundit just now (and already picked up in some MSM):

The government predictions reported by the IHME (Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation) Covid Tracking (Most recent data ) for Apr 5th were as follows:

– All beds needed: 179,267
– ICU beds needed: 33,176
– Invasive ventilators: 26,544
Those were the predictions.

The actual numbers as recorded at The Covid Tracking Project:

– Actual hospitalizations: 22,158
– In ICU: 5,207
– On ventilator: 656

The actual numbers show:
Via Dr. Ned Nikolov.

– Overestimation of hospitalizations: 8 times
– Overestimation of of ICU beds needed: 6.4 times
– Overestimation of ventilators needed: 40.5 times

So overnight the IHME (Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation) — the official group Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have been promoting cut their numbers by more than half!
Here is what the IHME NOW HAS for April 5th:

– All beds needed: Was 179,267 … Now is 90,353
– ICU beds needed: Was 33,176 … Now is 17,589
– Invasive ventilators: Was 26,544 … Now is 14,951

They cut their projections by almost HALF!… And THEY’RE STILL TOO HIGH!

april-5-new-numbers-imhe-ihme-600x353.jpg

Let us see what interesting things will come of this.

I talked to some local people with small businesses here in Algarve yesterday. They were all seeing through the charades and were not afraid to express it too, said they are rapidly running out of income and simply plan to reopen their businesses come what may on 1st May, they want to feed their families and just survive is what they said. Good for them.

In the meantime, the Danish government has voiced plans to re-open middle schools and kindergartens. 'This step... will allow some parents to have peace and to work undisturbed.' Middle schools would follow on May 10th. 'Our World Has Changed': Denmark Poised for Gradual Re-Opening From Lockdown This would be in line with what the C's said about some countries opening up sooner than others.

Joe) How long is this lock down situation likely to last?

A: 2 months in some places. Longer or shorter other places.

Just a few comments to some quotes which stood out - I'm trying to keep up with the thread. At least the zero daily commutes free up some time now.

I think the only way society as a whole can wake up is thru impulses of conscience entering the everyday reality of a number of individual peoples conscious awareness. Imo, if a critical mass of this happens then a connection will be made (outside of time) between these individuals and a common presence of this quality of awareness will instantaneously, synchronously, anchor itself with 'weight' into the mainstream of sociological awareness and reverse the mechanical hypnotic dream state that the vast majority are in. This might lead to a rebellion of sorts initiated by the righteous anger coming from this newly formed anchored conscious reality of people of conscience.

Note how impulses of conscience can wake us up from ordinary sleep if we hurt someone. I think that this same conscience can "wake people up" at the sociological level too. One thing about conscience is that it's universal. It's an eternal reality. No matter where you go in the universe, no matter what kind of being experiences it anywhere universally, it's all the same eternal reality/morality and not the conditioned programmed existential "morality" that changes with time, place and circumstance.

I agree with the theorectical premise but I'm just not convinced the current situation and its current management will be the trigger that wakes people up. As has been suggested previously, if people aren't awake by now it's unlikely they ever will be. While I also acknowledge that line of thinking, my analogy is waking people up who are sleep walking. To do so could be sudden and surprising to them, and their reaction may not be reasonable. I'd argue society has been sleepwalking for a long time and the way this 'crisis' is being managed, while it appears it's shocking compared to anytime in the past 20+ years, it really is more like guiding the sleepwalkers back to bed. 'Stay at home, be safe, ride out the storm'. The new normal isn't normal, but it's probably less shocking than a widespread asteroid hit or global crop failure - where genuine panic would come about en masse.

I don't think it is even necessary for anyone to organize to protest because I suspect the cosmos is gonna handle things. So our best plan is to follow what the Cs said: "sit back and enjoy the show" for the duration of it; keep a low profile; don't stir the sh*t!!!

I have to say that while the circumstances aren't positive for a lot of people, personally I have found a positive internal spark to read and engage more right now, than since a period of rapid learning I encountered in the early 2000s, when I first read the Ra Material, then the C's, and had a mental reality shift. It's definitely not the same, but feels similar. For me, the show involves sitting forward and learning more - but I've got a comfortable and ergonomic desk chair so it's all good :cool:.

I wanted to test what they know and think, so I gave them some of the statistics I've been collecting. To my surprise, nobody disagreed, and nobody was even surprised (except me). Some of them even showed they were aware of this. So I tested the waters more, and I only met some resistance when I mentioned Fort Detrick, which was to be expected, so I stopped there. But it was all friendly and fun.

The general attitude among them was that the measures were absurd and will cause a lot of damage for nothing. I wouldn't say any of them are awake in the sense we use the word it here, but they are intelligent enough to see this is kinda bullshit and things don't add up. So I was pretty happy to see that.

I agree that - from my own interactions it seems a few more people are kind of seeing through it, but at the same time aren't likely to be motivated enough to voice concern or suggest anything other than following orders. If that's the case, then as significant as the change to the world is right now and our way of life, I think the sleepwalkers will continue to sleep. It's the authoritarian followers' time to shine right now.

It's interesting the way this has 'triggered' people in some families. Some of them have had to come to terms with the fact that their beloved long held belief systems may have a down side. Some of them only. Even so, I still think they will still go along with authority, even when they know they are being lied to.

Ditto.

I think I read something really odd about Gates, and I'm not sure where I read it. But for a person who really 'pushes' the 'magic' of vaccines on other people: he did not vaccinate his own children? :huh: So, is this like one rule for 'them' and another for 'everybody else'?

If he had that much faith in them, surely he'd want to vaccinate his kids? I guess this needs to be verified, though.

Here are two articles talking about it:

And...

Back
Top Bottom