My question would be related to time line. I mean, the "complete" world is put in quarantine in a record amount of time.
Are they (4STS) sort of "run out of time" or there are something they didn't calculate in the play?

This may be silly, but I'm astonished to see how fast is this happening

Since this is exactly the same reaction that we can see in so many different countries, I think that we can say that this is not a test of human will, because the PTB already knew how we will respond, which is why they started this whole operation with so much confidence. Like the C's said, WW2 was a test, they don't need more tests. People of today are the same as people back then. They will react in the same way. So this is not a test, this a real thing. Many people still believe that they will just get some mandatory vaccine and go back to their old life. But I don't think that that will happen. I think that we are entering a new world, however it will look.

Good point. This thing doesn't look like a test run. They are really rolling out things that they have been pushing for incrementaly over many years into this 'pandemic', and mostly nobody is aware. Gurdjieff's story of the Evil Magician comes to mind.

Question: At this final stage that we are now, should we stand up to things that we don't agree with, jeopardizing our and our love ones well-being, or should just give up fighting for this world and concentrate on this "internal light" only? In other words: does it make sense to risk ...(put here whatever horrible you can think about) just for the sake of rebellion in world that is over anyway? Or should we rather tune into and maintain frequency of a pendulum that lights our light, making choices that are less painful in this last drama of our realm?
Excellent question and very relevant for me as well.
Indeed, a very good question!

What I'm trying to say is that that creates a bunch of coronavirus labelled diagnoses when there was no actual laboratory test done and/or when the respiratory illness could have been anything from the common cold to the typical seasonal flu caused by a non-coronavirus. However, these "coronavirus" labels can now be used for statistical purposes.

So basically by this shift of not even testing people for Corona and just labeling everything under the sun as possibly Cornona related, the PTB can now essentially extend the artificial crisis in any way they want in terms of "severity" and time duration of the crisis, by shuffling numbers around (especially death numbers) and assign them to Cornona. By the way, I wouldn't put it past the PTB to actually encourage/fuel deaths (elderly come to mind here) which they can assign to the Corona "crisis". At some point I wouldn't put it past them either to actually kill people in some way to make their crisis story more believable and stick better in the population. This will further muddy the waters, increase the hysteria and make it harder to suss out the real numbers.

Dr. Mao has been using high-dose dose IVC to treat patients with acute pancreatitis, sepsis, surgical wound healing and other medical conditions for over 10 years. When Covid-19 broke out, he and other experts thought of vitamin C and recommended IVC for the treatment of moderate to severe cases of Covid-19 patients.
Perhaps an additional reason why Vit C is not being promoted as a primary treatment for CV-19 is because it works TOO well! Not only will it cure CV-19, it could knock out comorbidities, too, which would expose the ineffectiveness of pharmaceuticals. Reminds me of the Australia 60 Minutes episode of leukemia patient at death's door with swine flu - family insisted hospital administer IVC and family administered liposomal Vit C when he recovered enough as hospital withdrew IVC instead of continuing. Family's demands finally reinstated IVC. Result was complete recovery from swine flu and leukemia gone! Definitely NOT what the Medical Mafia wants the public to get wise to!

Meanwhile:
  • 1st CV death in Ohio - 76 yr old Toledo man, recently traveled to California - a prominent Republican attorney personally known by Governor and Lt. Governor
  • This "death means Ohio has entered a “new phase” in its battle against COVID-19," the governor said.
  • 169 cases statewide Friday - up from 13 Monday - 39 hospitalized
  • Spokespeople for both Ohio State University’s Wexner Medical Center and OhioHealth said their hospitals have not yet seen a spike in patients due to the virus
  • Drive-thru testing sites available - you need a doctor's order to get a coronavirus test
  • Local VA clinic will switch to triage-only and virtual and telemedicine health care
  • Dentists urged to see only emergencies
  • More than 150,000 blood drives have been canceled across the United States, including more than 15,500 drives in Ohio
  • Franklin County government offices either closing or imposing restrictions - Federal courthouses in Ohio closed for 14 days
  • Kroger again tells public they have plenty of food/products in the supply chain despite run on stores
  • Grocers complain "Thanksgiving shopping every day" - closing early to restock shelves
  • Seniors grocery shopping hours established - also for those with chronic health problems
  • Governor ordered senior citizen centers across state to close end of business day Monday
  • It’s possible an order to close day cares could include an exception for those only used by health care providers - many child care centers won’t be able to reopen after the governor closes them
  • 200 homeless men moved into downtown YMCA on Friday
  • a florist in the North Market in downtown Columbus closed down because of CV-19 and gave away $6000 worth of flowers in minutes
All of the above over one death and 39 hospitalized. Ohio has a population of 11.69 million (2018).

Numerous articles on this subject:
Nanochips and Smart Dust: The Dangerous New Face of the Human Microchipping Agenda
Published 2 years ago on October 20, 2017
By Makia Freeman
Last Updated on July 18, 2019

Nanochips and Smart Dust
are the new technological means for the advancement of the human microchipping agenda. Due to their incredibly tiny size, both nanochips and Smart dust have the capacity to infiltrate the human body, become lodged within, and begin to set up a synthetic network on the inside which can be remotely controlled from the outside. Needless to say, this has grave freedom, privacy and health implications, because it means the New World Order would be moving from controlling the outside world (environment/society) to controlling the inside world (your body). This article explores what the advent of nanochips and Smart dust could mean for you.
[...]
In a fundamental way, vaccines, GMOs, bioengineered food and geoengineering/chemtrails are all connected, as they are delivery systems whereby this miniature technology of nanochips and Smart dust is planned to be inserted into our bodies. Some chemtrails contain Smart dust motes which readily infiltrate the body, communicate with other motes in your body, set up their own network and which can, unfortunately, be remotely controlled. Even if you are fastidious about what you eat and what you expose yourself to, it is difficult to see how you can avoid breathing in a mote of smart dust that was dropped on you by a plane spraying chemtrails.
See:
Oct. 4, 2009
"One may talk about the vaccination, but nobody mentions the chip ... "

Jan 24, 2018
"(Nanowerk News) Researchers have developed a universal vaccine to combat influenza A viruses that produces long-lasting immunity in mice and protects them against the limitations of seasonal flu vaccines, according to a study led by Georgia State University.
[...]
In this study, the researchers found vaccinating mice with double-layered protein nanoparticles that target the stalk of this protein produces long-lasting immunity and fully protects them against various influenza A viruses. The findings are published in the journal Nature Communications ("Double-layered protein nanoparticles induce broad protection against divergent influenza A viruses")."

My question for the Cs - how should we respond to any adult/children mandatory vaccination?

By now you've seen the headlines:

"Italy reports RECORD NUMBER of Coronavirus deaths in one day."

"Coronavirus live updates: 627 killed in a single day in Italy"

"Rise in Coronavirus Deaths Spurs Calls for Tighter Lockdown"

"Italy's coronavirus death toll rises by more than 600 in a single day"

And you conclude, reasonably enough, that coronavirus killed 627 Italians today, and you're shocked, you're scared, you're horrified perhaps.

The problem is, you're being lied to, by the media and by omission, by your government (what's new).

The source for the 627 figure comes from today's press conference given by Italian health authorities. The video is below.

In the video, at the 3.34 minute mark, the speaker says:

"Today we registered 627 new deaths. And I want to remind you that these are people who died WITH Coronavirus, not people who died BECAUSE of Coronavirus."

And therein lies that essence of the problem with the scurrilous, fearmongering BS being proffered about this virus.

Why do you think the speaker stressed that point? Because the vast majority of people who are dying are people with SERIOUS HEALTH CONDITIONS who most likely died due to those serious health conditions, NOT due to Coronavirus.

I'll repeat what I've said dozens of times already. Last year in Italy, 43,000 people "died from the flu". Now, why do you think this wasn't shouted from the media rooftops at the time? Why were there no "lock downs" in Italy or elsewhere? Why no "pandemic" declared? Why no "self-isolation"?

Because health authorities around the world KNOW VERY WELL that they cannot attribute those 43,000 deaths (or the other ESTIMATED 600,000 deaths EVERY YEAR around the world) to "the flu" because they know that the large majority of people who "die from the flu" every year are the elderly who have one, or two or three existing chronic illnesses, and no responsible health authority would EVER claim that "the flu killed them".

And yet, this is PRECISELY what health authorities, the media and governments around the world are doing when it comes to coronavirus. WHY?

By the way, on average over the past 10 years, 1,800 people in Italy have died EVERY DAY. There are no statistics that I can find that break that number down, but you can bet that a lot of them occur in winter, and a lot of them are elderly with existing serious health issues.
True. I talked to 2 friends that live in the Peninsula and the first thing they told me without even listening to me was: old people are dying in the residences of old people! I told them that surely they are dying because they are very very old and with health complications and that every year old people die by flu. They were incapable to listen to me. Told me (as if I didn't know jeje) that in Italy bla bla bla). Again I told them the same thing but it was impossible to make them listening to me. They listen TV all day so they are brain-washed. They just repeated to me: old people are dying like flies, etc. etc. Used the word Peste, and really they were very very scared. Impossible to stop their fear, to calm them. Like in the movie "They Live!" by Carpenter, this little masterpiece, TV is the ideal tool to control the mind of the population. Also rumors are another very efficace tool. Rumors are another way to control the mind and the feelings of people.

Tens of thousands die every flu season. Where has all this concern been up til now? Where were these strict warnings and measures then? The whole thing is overblown for nefarious agendas not their sudden concern and worry, IMO.
Ask WHO, or UN. The answer would probably be that The System predicted bla bla bla. What is this System? Answer: Big Data, Rudimentary algorithms, Simplistic models, unilateral assumptions, in general silo type thinking. Welcome to the AI birth pains.

It's getting worse by the day. Now the French police is giving fines to homeless people because they don't respect the confinement rules. I can imagine the surrealistic dialogue between a cop and a homeless person:

Yes, I can see it now…. next they will be releasing prisoners from jail to “stop the spread of coronavirus”, and at the same time arresting people for not complying with the confinement rules. Guess they have to make room for the new prisoners. The idiocy boggles the mind.

Remember, no tests are to be done by now because the entire population is suspect due to the declaration of the national emergency alert. The person can have a common cold, could be coughing from a seasonal allergy, or the regular flu... Since it's a national emergency, it gets labelled as coronavirus related.

I was wondering how they would extend the crisis, and there’s your answer. Now they’ll be able to get the higher numbers they are looking for in order to ‘justify’ their measures. “See? Numbers have gone up exponentially! We are not doing enough, more lockdown!”

I had a chat with my family last night. My sister said in her area (suburb of Toronto), they haven’t fully locked down things but schools are closed and some stores are only letting a few people in at a time. No toilet paper (luckily, she happened to stock up before the runs on tp) and most meat products were sold out. However, the local farmers had plenty. She doesn’t buy into the whole hysteria going on and is pretty suspicious about the whole thing.

My mom is taking precautions but she doesn’t seem too worried either. She joked and said her and her friends are of the opinion that everyone’s gotta go sometime! So if they get sick and it kills them, then that’s life. ;-D At least they’re coping well.

One question:

Is the goal (or at least one of them) to force vaccinate everyone in order to implement their ID2020 agenda? (aka mark of the beast)

My question for the Cs - how should we respond to any adult/children mandatory vaccination?

That one was also on my mind.

I saw an article on the BBC today, the headlines reads: Coronavirus: Have UK experts over-egged deaths?
I wonder if this is them trying to start backtracking? Bolding mine.

The drastic measures taken in the UK to tackle coronavirus have been justified because of the need to save lives.

Modelling by Imperial College London - used to inform government - suggests 500,000 could die if we do nothing.

Even the government's previous strategy to slow the spread was likely to lead to 250,000 deaths, the research showed.

The warnings prompted ministers to announce on Monday the most draconian crackdown on freedom in peacetime with the public told not to go to pubs, clubs or theatres, and to work from home if possible.

The move has hit the economy, putting jobs at risk and prompting schools to be closed and exams cancelled.

No other option - experts

Professor Neil Ferguson, one of the lead academics involved in the modelling, told the BBC's Today Programme this week there was "no option" if 250,000 lives were not to be risked.

Sir Patrick Vallance, the government's chief scientific adviser, said in an appearance before the Health Select Committee, that the hope was to keep the death toll below 20,000 by suppressing the virus.

That would still be worse than those killed by flu, he said, giving a number of 8,000 per year.

He said limiting deaths to 20,000 would be "horrible" but still represented a "good outcome" given where we are.

Would these people be dying anyway?

The figures for coronavirus are eye-watering. But what is not clear - because the modellers did not map this - is to what extent the deaths would have happened without coronavirus.

Given that the old and frail are the most vulnerable, would these people be dying anyway?

Every year more than 500,000 people die in England and Wales: factor in Scotland and Northern Ireland, and the figure tops 600,000.

The coronavirus deaths will not be on top of this. Many would be within this "normal" number of expected deaths. In short, they would have died anyway.

It was a point conceded by Sir Patrick at a press conference on Thursday when he said there would be "some overlap" between coronavirus deaths and expected deaths - he just did not know how much of an overlap.

The flu comparison

In contrast, the figure he gave for flu deaths to MPs - 8,000 - is different. It is actually the number of deaths over and above what you would expect to happen in any given year.

Many more die with flu, but the figure gives you an indication of how many more die because of flu, whereas the 20,000, 250,000 and 500,000 figures for coronavirus are simply the number of deaths linked to coronavirus.

The testing which has been done in many countries means we know when a patient dies with the virus inside their body. What it does not tell us is to what extent coronavirus contributed to the death.

[...]

This "clapping at the window" thing happening each time at 8:00 pm here in France (and obviously others countries as well as Loreta mentioned it before) makes me wonder. If this Covid-19 Event is a hoax, and it appears it IS a large one, maybe the larger one ever experimented as it seems almost global, where all this energy given on false assumptions go? I mean, I saw it on TV these three last days, and it's like if it's a new cult with its own prayer, where everybody open the windows, clap their hands for three minutes and are happy to what? Feed the lie and then psychopathy that rules the world.

These people just follow an idea which is not their. It is so easier than thinking by themselves. I'm pretty sure this reinforce the people into buying any lie they are about to ear now. And I'm pretty sure this clapping thing is done on purpose, like it was done for "We are Charlie". Kind of "Join us in our so great group of authoritarians followers, embrace our strength, we will save you!" Group thought and its usual bias on how not be able to see the reality for what it is: please save us! :wow:

These people just follow an idthemselfea which is not their. They buy it, make it their own as for any what will come next. Very dangerous, if you want my opinion.
Exactly!
They will certainly clap to alien invasion too. :lol2::umm:
Another effect about clapping medical staff, is that it encourages doctors to themselves be autoritarian with their patients (as i mentionned earlier). On this website (french), you can see the young doctors' association to call for the gov for enforcing coercitive measures !!!
:lol:
Why nobody has to remain outside? What is going to happen outside? What the heck? :umm:
Furthermore, for hours this afternoon, it smelled so bad outside that I had to completely close the windows. It was a mixture of sulfur and rotten egg...
Last time it felt that way, was when the Eyjafjallajökull erupted back in 2010. It's a bit better for now, but weather became very cold too besides last days almost springtime sky and temperatures.
Whaouh!! How you managed to spell/ write it correctly. Now you mention it, indeed there was a bad odour here too when I went to shopping.

The day Trump announced the state of emergency supposedly there was a 100 page document prepared by the US government saying we would need to do such things, similar to the article on the UK above, for 18 months, as reported by the NYT and others. If this was the 'black death' and plague from the 1300's that killed from 40 to 70% of people of some populations, then maybe that would be best. But this 18 months by the US and 12 months by the UK numbers being put forward should at least, you would hope, make people in the general population question things at least a little bit. Like might there be other reasons people in power might what to lock down a country or countries for that long? Is there something else - "something wicked this way comes" - that the masses don't know about that they do know about?
Or, they will remain asleep, believing that thanks to that long lockdown their rulers saved them from a very dngerous virus! and will continue to clap them every evening.
In case it was not enough to fine homeless people because they don't stay home, now the French police is putting to jail citizens who don't have their "attestation" (remember, "I hereby ME authorize ME to go to this place. Signed ME")
While in USA they released prisonners. So, they exchange murderers with non-compliant citizens :-(

Back
Top Bottom