This is the typical mindset these days. People gave away their free will, so the government can do as they please. With that in mind, STS forces can do whatever they want to them without breaking cosmic free will directive.
90295561_1739669489506466_4699890271431688192_n.jpg

Further back, someone mentioned that what is going on is much like an alien invasion and that got me started thinking. I poked through the sessions and came up with the following:

Just an update about this sort of "pain" in forehead. I'm in process of reading those parts of session, I feel it, but it is sort of lighter, and located a little bit higher, not sure. The one that I was experienced in November was like a hit of flow. And while I start writing right now it starts beeping in my left ear.

If I may, before we ask C's about something maybe we should try to anchor our frequency by a little exercise for everyone here e.g. "Try to calm one person to not panic from all of this" Maybe by this we could help C's a little in their fight? :-)

Oh my God!

The lady in this video sounds sooo out of breath! :-O the other 2 sound okay though, but my days, that lady sounds like she's fresh off running a marathon at full tilt! My God!

I've always found the C's to offer information that is directly confirmative of the view of Purnam, Wholeness. Illusion is directly contradictory to the idea of Wholeness. Purna Yoga is not subtractive. It can't be. The Purna mantra, translated, means that Wholeness cannot be reduced or increased. I get that. Do you?

Nice word salad.

With this situation the questions that come to mind are the following :

We see that there has been pressure for effective drugs to cure Covid-19, Chloroquine and Vitamin C are almost never mentioned and go out the window. The mainstream media always pushes research on a famous vaccine as the ultimate solution.

Italy and Denmark have just moved to mandatory vaccination. Gaby says above that everyone is considered suspect and therefore would be dangerous, this leads me to think that what is targeted would be written in our DNA, I mean we have had all these climate changes and the associated radiation for years, hyperdimensional windows are opening and therefore energy that does not belong to 3D is leaking into our density. As a result our DNA mutates, storing information, but that doesn't make it active! For this it waits for the right signal.

This collective hysteria shows us that the point of contact with death transforms a bunch of people into little Nazis from the top of their watchtower ready to denounce their neighbour at the slightest deviation. So there's a double pressure. Fear of the virus, fear of others.

The question for the C's would be whether the promotion of the vaccination solution put forward is doomed to prevent certain signals from being able to activate certain genes ? For this would risk broadening perceptions and thus raising awareness.

Well, we do all we can to prolong our health and our lives - growing the elderly population. So, when outbreaks happen, it becomes more dramatic. Because we do all we can to give them medical care, more of them are on borrowed time, with growing lists of ailments, and then a virus comes along and this reaches the threshold where it is very mortal to get this particular virus - in this case. But we can only prolong life so much, and this increases the likelihood of death from a common cause, and time frame and makes it dramatic.

So, our success in medical advancements doesn't stop the inevitable, but it increases the chance that a flu outbreak will seem more lethal perhaps, because it holds back death until the very end and at the point where a flu will be what it takes to kill you.

It feels really strange outside right now (but in a funny, sort of good way).

Ive been noticing this for weeks 'unki brws'. Where I live near the sea, east cost of Ireland, its often breezy but every day - even when the sun has been out - there has been this wind coming in, this energy - turbulent, swirling, noisy... with the constant sense of a suppressed Roar about it. It has felt alive with intent and not one bit pleased I can tell you! My cat, who is a hyper sensitive creature (you should meet his stare which he does all the time - I mean ALL the time - straight in your eyes and held for as long as you can like a challenge) has been very jumpy and needs constant reassurance, cuddles, tickles. He knows somethings up. We have about 100 crows in the tree beyond. Crows are busy but these are so restless even throughout the night.

I keep remembering the wrath of God. DCM is all loving - but he/she is also all raging. In my catholic church going days I always felt uncomfortable at those statements in the bible that highlight this Wrath - it made me think there was a disconnect with a loving God. Now I get it. God is p***d with us (or rather the filthy frequency emanating from our dumb world) and he/she means to clean house. The Wrath and rage of an angry DCM will be something to behold. Hold on to your hats folks!

Do you have any inclinations why so many people are dying WITH Corona virus in Italy compared to other European countries inc Spain?

Not to speak for Gaby, but I think at least one reason is that Italy is cataloguing and reporting on people who die with any respitory illness with comorbidities and calling it "with coronavirusTM"

At this point, I have very little trust that representatives of the medical system in these countries a) know what they are doing regarding this virus b) are being honest with the public and c) are not caught up in the delusion themselves.

cat, who is a hyper sensitive creature (you should meet his stare which he does all the time - I mean ALL the time - straight in your eyes and held for as long as you can like a challenge) has been very jumpy and needs constant reassurance, cuddles, tickles. He knows somethings up
My 2 cats have been acting very strange the past months also. They are more needy than ever, but also fight each other a lot and more violent than before. I notice that they look also very scared sometimes... I am sure that they see and perceive more than us.

Boy, things are heating up by the minute! Incredible. Short update from the german front; the craziness and pace in which things develop, both on the local as well as national level, is hard to put into words actually. Every day the restrictions given out at my workplace are increasing. Warning signs are put up everywhere in which things like the 1,5 Meter distance are drilled into people. Yesterday we even had to sign that we had understood that the chiefs want us to follow all those rules (including the 1,5 distance). Coffee place at work was closed with signs on it stating the reason for it "for the prevention of formation of groups" because of corona.

Almost nobody is eating at the canteen anymore. In the work brake in the smoking area, people try to stay away from each other 1,5 meters. Quite surreal to watch. Pretty much everyone you ask, including the mainstream radio people, are upset and angry about "those stupid people who are not following the distancing rules" because they are to blame. The public is literally asking/begging the government for the curfew now. The chief of my company called in a corona emergency workers' assembly. Yes you heard right. Guess how the distancing should have worked there? Everyone was staying away from each other about 1,5 Meters to listen to the chief, who spoke rather quietly. Therefore, people were instinctively gravitating ever closer to the chief and closer to each other and below the 1,5 Meter rule, to actually understand what he was saying. Watching this and being part of it in the middle of the assemply, for a short moment I just couldn't suppress a heartfelt laughter about the ridiculousness of it all, feeling myself directly transported into some kind of idiocracy movie. Catched myself quickly though, in a matter of split second suppressing the laughter. Then the chief started his speech, visibly very worried and emotional. In the first 2 or 3 points he said that the chiefs will try to have the company work in full capacity and without any short-time work being implemented as long as possible "until the automobile industry really stops", aka until it really filters down to us. Interestingly, he stated that they try to shift the focus to produce parts towards the chinese market more in order to compensate the losses of all the major European/Western car manufacturers closing down. Since the Chinese market seem to be rather good and going up again. Then came his final point; He started to cry and got angry at the same time (in a childish kind of way), proclaiming (paraphrasing) "but now the most important point of all I want to express here", proceeding with "we need to distance ourselves from each other 1,5 Meters!" explaining/scaring/threatening people by saying" I feel that there are still people here who don't take that seriously!" adding "the lives of hundreds of thousands of people are at stake!" while half screaming and crying.

So, people like him (the vast majority of the public I think) are now, thanks to Merkel's speech and other "great politicians" and the incredible fear mongering in the media, seemingly believing that people who do not follow the rules and especially the 1,5 Meter rule, are acutely endangering the lives of hundreds of thousands of people and hens forth are dangerous and in the final analyses murderers. The funny thing is that everyone, including those who believe all of that and follow it "strictly", are constantly transgressing that rule seemingly without any awareness of it, while being quick to point out "those other stupid people out there who are not following that rule". It's so crazy and frankly downright spooky.

And on the national/state level things are moving in breathtaking speed downward as well, pretty much as in all the other testimonies here from other countries. In the second biggest state of germany for example, it has just been announced that there is a ban of more than 3 people gathering in public places. People who are not following those rules will be fined (up to 25,000 €) and even jailed for several years. I could go on and on.

Last edited:
Wow, wow! Very hard not to be affected by the swift unfolding of events.
I too have been having panic attacks, hot flashes; feeling the strain, but my body is confused anyhow, due to peri-menopausal symptoms and Chronic-Epstein-Barr-Virus. Not sure what's going on there.
I tell the part of my body that it's doing a great job for me, and rub that part, and tell I love it, to which it responds well. ( sound kinda stoopid, lol!)
Almost everyone, including my family; husband and 2 daughters seem to believe the mainstream narrative, although I have had some influence, sometimes I have to leave the room.
I just have to emotionally detach to cope.
I also learned however many facts, statistics, etc., you present to people, they always find a way to disagree in such a way that actually does sound logical. For example, the reason the figures in China and S Korea have done so well is due to the strict quarantines, tracking and the like. No one is questioning the authorities.
But I have has a lot of training in being the odd one out, I've learned better how to disguise myself and hone communication skills.
Yes, I can see how very soon I will have to take a stand, e.g refusing the vaccine and taking the consequences.
I often think of good old JFK, not to pray for an easier life, but to get stronger.
The cognitive dissonance, however gives me brain fog, and I have probs sometimes presenting unemotional debate.
Hope I'm not making this all about me, I'm sure some of you have had the same experience when surrounded by Agent Smith.
I will be sending off my form to FOTCM.
Thank you people for your incredible input.

Pretty much everyone you ask, including the mainstream radio people, are upset and angry about "those stupid people who are not following the distancing rules" because they are to blame. The public is literally asking/begging the government for the curfew now.

Since this is exactly the same reaction that we can see in so many different countries, I think that we can say that this is not a test of human will, because the PTB already knew how we will respond, which is why they started this whole operation with so much confidence. Like the C's said, WW2 was a test, they don't need more tests. People of today are the same as people back then. They will react in the same way. So this is not a test, this a real thing. Many people still believe that they will just get some mandatory vaccine and go back to their old life. But I don't think that that will happen. I think that we are entering a new world, however it will look.

Back
Top Bottom