partial return but very skewed with a lot of things smelling and tasting just plain rotten, until homeopathic remedy prescribed by a wonderful guy in France reversed whatever "it" did; next,
Bluefyre, would you care to tell what the homeopathic remedy was?
My sense of taste and smell is still impaired after 4 months. Thiamine and ivermectin helped a lot on many levels but my formerly excellent sense of smell is still in a sad state and I miss it.

Has anyone here who is unjabbed and had delta (or a prior variant) had covid more than twice?
I now know a few jabbed people getting covid the 3rd time, albeit mild. I also know one unjabbed person who has had it 3 times - mild also.

First time in November 2019, middling 'flu for 4 days. Second time around 3 months ago, 3 day sniffle. I didn't test as they're useless but was exposed to C19 infected for 5 days without PPE. Their tests were unreliable but one had his infection confirmed in a hospital setting. He had a pre-existing conditions and a rare genetic blood condition and the hospital treatment was bizarre. They blew cold, dry air over him and built like a rake he was freezing! He survived, despite their best efforts.

My sense of taste and smell is still impaired after 4 months.
I've had anosmia twice. First time many years ago after a nasal infection I caught on long flight. Allopathic physician said, "sometimes it comes back and sometimes it doesn't," and there was no treatment prescribed. I tried acupuncture, which also included some herbal concoction taken orally, stimulation by sniffing potent eucalyptus oil, and a physical exercise of firmly rubbing on both sides of the nose under the eyes. Did it work? I don't know. Most natural remedies are slow and the body is healing itself at the same time. The condition went away slowly and steadily after 3-4 months but I can't attribute the fix to the treatment.

I had it again this year (maybe I had the virus, I don't know, there were no other potent symptoms) and simply decided to do the rubbing exercise, occasionally sniff peppermint oil, and wait. Again, recovery was very slow and mostly steady, and the condition subsided in about 3 months.

I know a couple other people who've had this and both recovered, albeit slowly.

Last edited:
Thank you both.
. I took homeopathic belladonna, but what really brought it back was zinc. You might give it a try.
Belladonna somehow talks to me. I will give it a try. Zinc is a routine but I might increase the dose.
simply decided to do the rubbing exercise, occasionally sniff peppermint oil, and wait
Will try this as well.
I'm used to losing sense of smell and taste when with a cold. It usually takes the longest to disappear compared to all other symptoms. But still it's usually gone after 4 weeks. This feels different with an 'unnatural' touch.
It sounds weird but even my preferences in colours changed slightly.

Gates is at it again - a new pandemic exercise just dropped.
The Gates exercise emphasized stronger measures to censor dissenters and build trust in gov't and health authorities in general. This portends very aggressive behavior against the disagreeable and probably against the enforcers, too, if they don't obey.

This new "study" (below) may be a new peak of the "they know they're lying, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying" as seen in overtly authoritarian regimes. I suspect they are looking again to hit the unvaxed in the wallet via higher insurance rates.

Also, more evidence that any result can be had from a study.

I noticed the gentler language, "skipped" instead of the more confrontational "rejected" or other terms that deliberately deride jab resistors.

1671210855680.png

Twitter Censorship Contributed to Destructive Pandemic Policies and Is Criminal, Says Former White House COVID Adviser

The recently revealed censorship that has plagued Twitter in recent years is “criminal,” according to former White House COVID adviser Dr. Scott Atlas, as it allowed “lies to be imposed on the public” during a pandemic that wrought untold damage worldwide.

“When correct science policy is blocked, people die, and people died from the censorship,” Atlas, a special coronavirus adviser during the Trump administration and contributor to The Epoch Times, said in an interview.

Atlas was speaking days after Elon Musk, the new owner of Twitter, released troves of internal files showing how the previous Twitter team built a blacklist to limit disfavored tweets’ visibility without the knowledge of those using the platform.

But such revelations, Atlas said, are “only the tip of the iceberg.”

“There’s a far larger story here that we need to hear,” he said, which he considers “far more nefarious and more systemic than isolated tweets being pulled down.”

“This seems to be criminal behavior, and I think it needs to be investigated in the courts,” he said.

He quoted English writer G. K. Chesterton: “Right is right even if nobody does it. Wrong is wrong even if everybody is wrong about it.”

Thousands from around the world, he said, have written to him encouraging him to keep speaking up, including some “whose family members had committed suicide from the lockdowns and many in the health profession who said they were “afraid to step forward.”

“We need people with integrity to rise up when the pressure is on, and when you do that, you empower other people to speak up.”

Article truncated
from
Epoch Times (some pages seem to require a log-in)
also on
Zerohedge (open to public)

I was sent this article by a friend. I don't know if we've discussed nattokinase here before, but I thought it was interesting and I'll throw it out there. It can't repair existing damage, but it can work against the spikes that form, as I understand it.
I mentioned it allredy in an other thread...
Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination
The answer is from @Keyhole right under my post.

Back
Top Bottom