Katy Perry is taking this one-eyed thing too far!
1666583612996-png.65935

Maybe that was the purpose of her doing it in the first place; to make a fool of those who really have it due to the experimental genetic injections ?

Before I read Xpan's comment, I was going to jokingly say that she has vax caused Bell's palsy a la Justin Bieber although his condition apparently is Ramsay Hunt syndrome, a rare viral condition that has caused paralysis in his face. Whether it's for real or she's just pretending/exaggerating, there's not enough video to know. Or it could just be an artifact of her MKUltra programming. The first comment to the tweet says it too:
Just a normal robot programming glitch!

1666583612996-png.65935

Before I read Xpan's comment, I was going to jokingly say that she has vax caused Bell's palsy a la Justin Bieber although his condition apparently is Ramsay Hunt syndrome, a rare viral condition that has caused paralysis in his face. Whether it's for real or she's just pretending/exaggerating, there's not enough video to know. Or it could just be an artifact of her MKUltra programming. The first comment to the tweet says it too:

Just on Perry, i did a quick search to see what people were saying about her eye issue at the concert, and apparently she's had a 'wonky eye' since childhood, but, at the same time, she's been heavy on the vax pushing too, and one can assume she's had hers.

The pic below is her dressed up as a vaccine, customised with her name on the front, with what is apparently her boyfriend, actor, Orlando Bloom, the guy dressed up as a doctor:

1666687353727.png

Many people guessed that the malfunction came from the latest booster shot, but of course that's nothing more than speculation. The mainstream media isn't reporting on it and Katy hasn't made a response to any of the comments circulating online. Katy, 37, dressed up as the coronavirus vaccine last Halloween with Orlando Bloom, with whom she shares a daughter, in a funny attempt to encourage vaccination. Orlando posted the photo on Instagram and wrote in the caption, "I vaxxed a girl and I liked it."

Katy has been very outspoken about the vaccine for a long time and urges her fans to get their shot
, which means she'll probably be the last to admit if she experienced any kind of negative side effect from it.

One could assume that this eye issue may just be her wonky eye, but, more likely, it may be the vax exacerbating her underlying condition:
Back in 2021, Newsweek did a piece on Katy Perry’s “wonky” right eye:

Katy Perry comforted a crying American Idol contestant on Sunday by discussing what she calls her “wonk eye.”
While fans of the “Teenage Dream” singer may be familiar with the phrase, some American Idol viewers were left scratching their heads after the revelation.

And, since we're talking deaths of 'celebrities' where the vax may be suspected; UK radio presenter suffers suspected heart attack live on air. Tweet below also shows him pushing the vax on twitter:

Last edited:
🇩🇪 Germany
Cumulative Excess Deaths

:cry:

Excess mortality in Germany since the beginning of the pandemic:

➡️ Before the vaccination campaign (KW11 2020 - KW 52/2020):

36,801 (+876/week)

➡️ Since the vaccination campaign (2021- KW 40/2022):

131,372 (+1,413/week)

61% more excess deaths per week than when immunnaive and unvaccinated
[61 Prozent mehr Übersterblichkeit pro Woche als zu Zeiten von Immunnaivität und ohne Impfung]

IMAGE-2022-10-25-16-14-22.jpg

Excess mortality since April 2022 vs Boosters
(& the Curious Case of Sweden)

Sweden does stick out in this graph, despite many have chosen to receive boosters (67%, above the age of 18, i believe), yet the country registers only an excess mortality of around 2%. These are the official numbers... I wonder however, how things really would look like - if every true aspect behind the veil, would flow into this chart...

Either way, these levels of excess mortality - are in practice, off the chart for most countries.

photo_2022-10-24-14.56.21.jpg

And, since we're talking deaths of 'celebrities' where the vax may be suspected; UK radio presenter suffers suspected heart attack live on air.

To continue with the "it's a blood clot issue" causing heart attacks and strokes rather than a breathing issue, this Oct. 16 interview with embalmer Richard Hirshman (he exposed the weird stringy white blood clots) is worth a watch. Just under an hour, but can be shortened by increasing the speed of the vid. Hirshman admits that he can only speculate on what he's seeing based on his 20 years of experience since he's not a pathologist. He's of the opinion that the blood cells are damaged to the point they cannot carry adequate or any oxygen which is why it's a blood disorder rather than a breathing disorder - microclots in the lungs and elsewhere plus the larger abnormal stringy clots in arteries particularly. Also, the lack of blood cell oxygen creates the perfect environment for cancer to accelerate virtually unchallenged by the body's defense mechanisms (I'm paraphrasing what was said). He again shows the abnormal "dirty" blood he's now seeing plus the thick/large purple clots that when dissolved have very fine strands he's never seen before either. He wonders if these strands are the beginnings of the stringy white clots that actually take the shape of the arteries and veins, even branching! Dr. Ryan Cole has played a role and is coming back from Europe where he learned the proper staining procedures to isolate the spike protein associated with the vax rather than actual Covid infection alone. He will be a guest on the show very soon. Mentioned the vaxccidents as well - no skid marks for fatal car crashes as is usually the case which would seem to indicate the driver lost consciousness and so didn't brake. He also mentions that he's not privy to the vax status of the deceased he embalms so cannot make definitive conclusions. Early in the interview he recommends people exposed to Covid take a daily buffered aspirin for its blood thinning effects.

1666708780238.png

Posted on whatreallyhappened:

Canadian doctor warns 50% of kids who got myocarditis from COVID-19 vaccines will be DEAD in 5 years

Dr. Chris Alan Shoemaker, a Canadian doctor with 45 years of experience in emergency medicine, family practice and on military bases, has made an alarming claim that the five-year survival rate of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine-induced myocarditis in children is just 50 percent.

Host Ben Armstrong shared Shoemaker’s claim in an episode of “The Ben Armstrong Show.”

The doctor noted that around 95 percent of people in intensive care units are fully vaccinated and this is because their immune systems are already damaged.

Shoemaker’s works in direct patient care at the West Ottawa COVID Care Clinic and the Eastern Ontario Response Team to COVID-19 have convinced him that the vaccine is more toxic than the virus – meaning they are more toxic, more damaging and more lethal – especially in the long term as it damages the T-cells.

“Your T-cells are an important part of your immune system to fight viruses and cancer. It will kill you quickly or slowly,” Shoemaker explained. “They make you four times more likely to get COVID. In the last eight months, 95 percent of the people in the ICU have been fully vaccinated. The vaccinated have been harmed. Their immune systems are being harmed.”

:cry:

I just saw the MSM announce on TV that one fourth of Canadians (about 9 million people) are suffering from hypertension, an alarming number increasing exponentially since the beginning of the pandemic. Located in a medical room, the reporter, wearing a mask, says that there are a few factors that could explain such a situation. He considers people's general lack of physical activity, abusive drinking and smoking to be the main factors. Of course, he doesn't even mention the vax as a possible cause.

He then invites a doctor standing next to him, who is also wearing a mask, to demonstrate how to measure blood pressure. The doctor measures the blood pressure of a patient sitting nearby, who is also wearing a mask. The camera zooms in on the patient's blood pressure monitor (private health data is now public, remember?). 129 systolic / 84 diastolic is the measurement. The doctor then says that for anything above 140/90, one should consult their family physician (good luck, the waiting list in Quebec is very long!).

bp.png

And for the finale, the doctor gives a recommendation based exactly on what the reporter said: "Drink less, smoke less, and get active to fight hypertension."

It's a circus!

I just saw the MSM announce on TV that one fourth of Canadians (about 9 million people) are suffering from hypertension, an alarming number increasing exponentially since the beginning of the pandemic. Located in a medical room, the reporter, wearing a mask, says that there are a few factors that could explain such a situation. He considers people's general lack of physical activity, abusive drinking and smoking to be the main factors. Of course, he doesn't even mention the vax as a possible cause.

He then invites a doctor standing next to him, who is also wearing a mask, to demonstrate how to measure blood pressure. The doctor measures the blood pressure of a patient sitting nearby, who is also wearing a mask. The camera zooms in on the patient's blood pressure monitor (private health data is now public, remember?). 129 systolic / 84 diastolic is the measurement. The doctor then says that for anything above 140/90, one should consult their family physician (good luck, the waiting list in Quebec is very long!).

View attachment 66097

And for the finale, the doctor gives a recommendation based exactly on what the reporter said: "Drink less, smoke less, and get active to fight hypertension."

It's a circus!

This reminds me of something...

Last time I was at the doctor a half year ago (a private healthcare company from which Stockholm subway buys services from), the nurse first measured my blood pressure with an electronic/digital device. While I can't remember exactly the numbers, it was quite a bit above the 140 threshold, clearly in the "the dark orange region".

Then, about 30 minutes later, when I met the doctor, he used a classic (non-electronic device) - and voilá. Everything was super fine with my blood pressure well below the upper limits. He told me, that the electronic-digital devices very easily give off false readings - and that the old classic, mechanical ones, are far better, more stable devices. (I had no idea !) He also said, that the blood pressure responds very fast and constantly over the day, to any changes in ones activity - so, it is rather normal to get "elevated" readings.

Then i started to wonder on my way home... about the many other nurses and doctors, who have a static, different opinions - how easily they will simply put people on "medicine", such as evil statins and bs stuff alike. :whistle::rolleyes:

Indeed Natus Videre, it is a bloody circus.

The doctor then says that for anything above 140/90, one should consult their family physician
I ran across this in April:

The previous guidelines set the threshold at 140/90 mm Hg for people younger than age 65 and 150/80 mm Hg for those ages 65 and older.

In 2017, new guidelines from the American Heart Association, the American College of Cardiology, and nine other health organizations lowered the numbers for the diagnosis of hypertension (high blood pressure) to 130/80 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) and higher for all adults. The previous guidelines set the threshold at 140/90 mm Hg for people younger than age 65 and 150/80 mm Hg for those ages 65 and older.

This means 70% to 79% of men ages 55 and older are now classified as having hypertension. That includes many men whose blood pressure had previously been considered healthy.

Reading the new blood pressure guidelines - Harvard Health

Same tactic was done with calcium levels - if you don't have the same levels as a 20-something year old, you're deficient! Never mind that calcium supplements don't go to the bones where needed, but can end up as grains distributed throughout the brain - I think Gaby related that factoid - if not, she definitely mentioned the calcified heart values encountered in surgery that had to be chipped out in order for replacement.

Meanwhile, the latest:

Ash Carter, Former Secretary of Defense Under Obama, Dead at 68 After Suffering Sudden Cardiac Event

Ash Carter, Secretary of Defense under Barack Obama died Monday night after suffering a “sudden cardiac event.”

He was 68.

This reminds me of something...

Last time I was at the doctor a half year ago (a private healthcare company from which Stockholm subway buys services from), the nurse first measured my blood pressure with an electronic/digital device. While I can't remember exactly the numbers, it was quite a bit above the 140 threshold, clearly in the "the dark orange region".

Then, about 30 minutes later, when I met the doctor, he used a classic (non-electronic device) - and voilá. Everything was super fine with my blood pressure well below the upper limits. He told me, that the electronic-digital devices very easily give off false readings - and that the old classic, mechanical ones, are far better, more stable devices. (I had no idea !) He also said, that the blood pressure responds very fast and constantly over the day, to any changes in ones activity - so, it is rather normal to get "elevated" readings.

Then i started to wonder on my way home... about the many other nurses and doctors, who have a static, different opinions - how easily they will simply put people on "medicine", such as evil statins and bs stuff alike. :whistle::rolleyes:

Indeed Natus Videre, it is a bloody circus.
That is true for most electronic devices for messuring blood pressur, but there are still good ones, for example used in paramedics.
But for usual messuring I realy recommend the manual device, if you know how to use it and if you are not allone, you can't messure yourselve with this one...

Back
Top Bottom