I am just watching the Bryan Ardis Show from yesterday. There is a lot of Adds ... just skip it.

Now i am way in it, not at the end yet, but I think that he is really telling what he thinks. He is no Imposter, no Liar. He states clearly that he is presenting what he thinks. He doesn't claim truth, just the way he thinks it all works out. And I believe him that he was really scared to get out the information. I think we all know that this could be deadly.

All this policy of Zero covid in China seems to me to hide something else. Part of me wonders if this is not a pretext to accompany the destruction of the US economy, however it seems to me to be really extreme measures to sacrifice one's own people and also one's own economy. The second point is to ask myself if this is not a life-size simulation scenario of a mega killer virus or as part of a fight against ethnic biological weapons (with what we have now on that via the war in Ukraine even if these weapons were aimed at the Russians, why the Chinese too?)

In my head, there is information we don't have that really has nothing to do with covid. If a killer virus and a food shortage already on the way combine, then maybe China is already anticipating the future? Is this simulation that creates damage at all levels intended to provide valuable data to be more effective when the real threat of pathogen combined with famine will be there and to protect or save its population? FWIW

I don't see how these "measures" prepare for anything like a killer virus or starvation, it's just an exercise in raw power against the population. Vey often the result is in the method. It's like another level of psychosis on top of what we've seen so far with this covid business. Even if it was an exercise for something or another, they would have chosen a less known city or region in the middle of nowhere, not Shanghai.
The most plausible take I've seen is that this is just an example of the same cultural psychosis that expressed itself during the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution. It's a combination of the Chinese character, which tends to be rather hierarchical, obedient, and reluctant to admit mistakes, with the political nature of communism, which favors centralization, top-down control, and universally applied solutions.

In this case, as in previous mass psychoses of the type, there's a perfect storm of underlings who live only to obey, and an organizational culture that has put some objective at the absolute apex of priority, with all costs and benefits judged (or ignored) solely in reference to that objective. So, the CCP has established COVID Zero as official policy; party functionaries at every level are only too willing to work towards that policy; society gets fully mobilized to enact that policy; and that the policy goal is absurdly impossible, and that the results of trying to achieve it are horrific at every level, is perfectly irrelevant.

I think there are examples from before the CCP, too. The construction of the Great Wall swallowed a great many lives, but its efficacy in terms of preventing invasion is dubious. Then there's the emperor who had the Treasure Fleet destroyed, while also expunging every record of its existence, going so far as to execute everyone who had helped to design or build the ships, simply because he had concluded that exploration was a frivolous waste of resources.

I wondered about what is happening in Shangai and only found the following which sounds to me logical :

* The Chinese government was told or discovered a plan to release a deadly virus in China (and maybe it was well triggered).
* This may be the virus for which the C's answered yes to the question if it's likely to be at some point a real plague within 2 years (date of the session is March 2020). We are in April 2022
* Shangai is good target, much crowded, hearth of the financial system, good to be spread all around the world in a blink of eyes.
* The government takes no risk which results in this strict lockdown.
* This could be a virus with a +/- long incubation period, meaning that lthe first deaths could start to drop soon (april drop dead date ?)
* The actual action or reaction/reactivity of China could trigger (again) the effect that the PTB is facing a lot of time since a couple of months & years : failed try, their attempt will bounce on China's (knowledge) shield and come back to them (which means us), even if they intended that this spreads to the rest of the world, they wanted that China becomes the "patient zero" of the world (good to blame after) and also the plan was to try to eradicate as much as possible chinese people.

Other thoughts /questions:
- Why just Shangai ? What about the other main towns ? In the above scenario, they should also take measures to protect the other towns, or mabye they are ready to proceed the same in the other towns depending on how the situation will evolve in Shangai (?)
- As Chinese is close to Russia, this would be good to keep an eye on future decisions taken by Russia (and eventual other Chinese friendly countries). For instance, this would be a second alarming signal if Russia would start to act as China. I'm thinking about another Chinese town or Moscow or St-Peterbourgh as second hand targets if this fails at Shangai (supposing that what i'm describing here is near the truth)

- A bit off topic, but, in the session where the C's where asked about the % of psychopaths in different countries, China was among the lowest rate, less than 1%. Imagine that the Chinese authorities +/- knows about this (explostion of psychopathy in the world) and their mass surveillance system is their attempt to avoid the spread of psychopaths among their population ? (of course this would not be the lone reason). Thus they implement mass monitoring in order to easily spot people acting badly. Note : this would be, from my point of view, not the right method, but Chinese mentality is so much ressembling to an anthill ...

- Still about psychopaths, i think i read that there's a reliable method to detect psychopathy : use brain scanners and monitor brain activity. Is there any country in the world that does that ? I thought a lot about and concluded that, looking at the spread of psychopathy around the world, this should be a logical law to put in place in any sane country which would be to oblige any public responsible person to pass a brain scan test to detect any brain malfunction (ie psychopathy) ... but ok ok, this is becoming too off topic ^^

These are just open thoughts I wanted to share, don't kick :-)

I wondered about what is happening in Shangai and only found the following which sounds to me logical :

* The Chinese government was told or discovered a plan to release a deadly virus in China (and maybe it was well triggered).
* This may be the virus for which the C's answered yes to the question if it's likely to be at some point a real plague within 2 years (date of the session is March 2020). We are in April 2022
* Shangai is good target, much crowded, hearth of the financial system, good to be spread all around the world in a blink of eyes.
* The government takes no risk which results in this strict lockdown.
* This could be a virus with a +/- long incubation period, meaning that lthe first deaths could start to drop soon (april drop dead date ?)
* The actual action or reaction/reactivity of China could trigger (again) the effect that the PTB is facing a lot of time since a couple of months & years : failed try, their attempt will bounce on China's (knowledge) shield and come back to them (which means us), even if they intended that this spreads to the rest of the world, they wanted that China becomes the "patient zero" of the world (good to blame after) and also the plan was to try to eradicate as much as possible chinese people.

Other thoughts /questions:
- Why just Shangai ? What about the other main towns ? In the above scenario, they should also take measures to protect the other towns, or mabye they are ready to proceed the same in the other towns depending on how the situation will evolve in Shangai (?)
- As Chinese is close to Russia, this would be good to keep an eye on future decisions taken by Russia (and eventual other Chinese friendly countries). For instance, this would be a second alarming signal if Russia would start to act as China. I'm thinking about another Chinese town or Moscow or St-Peterbourgh as second hand targets if this fails at Shangai (supposing that what i'm describing here is near the truth)

- A bit off topic, but, in the session where the C's where asked about the % of psychopaths in different countries, China was among the lowest rate, less than 1%. Imagine that the Chinese authorities +/- knows about this (explostion of psychopathy in the world) and their mass surveillance system is their attempt to avoid the spread of psychopaths among their population ? (of course this would not be the lone reason). Thus they implement mass monitoring in order to easily spot people acting badly. Note : this would be, from my point of view, not the right method, but Chinese mentality is so much ressembling to an anthill ...

- Still about psychopaths, i think i read that there's a reliable method to detect psychopathy : use brain scanners and monitor brain activity. Is there any country in the world that does that ? I thought a lot about and concluded that, looking at the spread of psychopathy around the world, this should be a logical law to put in place in any sane country which would be to oblige any public responsible person to pass a brain scan test to detect any brain malfunction (ie psychopathy) ... but ok ok, this is becoming too off topic ^^

These are just open thoughts I wanted to share, don't kick :-)
I reference the bolded part: Isn't that in itself psychopathic?

I reference the bolded part: Isn't that in itself psychopathic?
Yes ... or No, as fire can be used to fight fire, could some psychpathic measures be used to fight psychopathy spreading ?

But as said, this is not, to my mind, the right method, and yes, it looks like a psychopathic measure. But if we assume that the C's answers were right about the % of psychopaths in China (less than 1% compared with a range from 8 to 15% in our countries), the question is worth to be discussed and the fact to be considered. Maybe the answer is simply that the STS do not try to spread psychopaths in China because the whole country is already "in good hands" + their natural behavior is to be more docile and obedient. Then in this case the scenario i wrote in my previous post is not anymore valid.

When power is centralized, psychopaths will tend to gravitate towards the center of power. A small proportion of psychopaths in some key positions can make comparable damage as a large proportion of psychopaths dispersed over many positions. China, by its proximity to Russia could be "civilized" by osmosis, by it is still a centralized structure that can easily and rapidly be taken over by psychos.

China likes money and progress and their actions in Shanghai lead to the exact opposite. It should follow that they know something we don't.
What could it be. According to reports, there's no sign of a deadly pandemic there and it's completely localized to Shanghai, which would not be the case if there was any danger of it spreading.
My best bet is that it's a massive experiment to see how much actual control they have and possibly feeling out what a new, fully controlled socioeconomic system would look like.
On the other hand, it might just be a real life example of communism going wrong. Incompetence and unchecked power, mixed with an ideology divorced from reality and basically unlimited resources can and will lead to some crazy stuff.

This might be the second and improved version FU 2.0 of FU1.0 that was Covid, this time more transparent. The only treatment, as far as I can see is FITOL.

FWIW, government officials have been poisoning our water with fluoride for decades so maybe slipping in some nanocarriers containing snake venom isn't that much of a stretch although I would expect children to be more affected than adults

I'm about 30 min. into the Dr. Ardis show from yesterday. He made a point that he had nothing to do with naming his interview with Stew Peters Watch the Water and that he's not worried about the water. He just made the point that it is being monitored by governments for Sars-CoV-2 [virus/venom] that he considers to be a bioweapon but not a very good one due to the low death rate from it proper. So he's answering some of the 250 or so questions his interview with Stew generated. And one of these asks why children were less affected by the virus/venom and he passes on what was communicated to him by a person who saw his interview and had been pursuing this very question for two years. Children have on average higher levels of melatonin than adults do and melatonin is an inhibitor of snake venom. He heard from Karen Kingston who said that most if not all the vax patents she looked at had the enzyme/ingredient likened to snake venom in them. He again recounts that the high blood pressure med lisinopril (made by Merck) has an ace inhibitor made from snake venom - venom which can and is synthesized in labs and is just as bioactive as the real thing.

He went on to tell of results from Italy involving 20 people PCR positive and 10 people not PCR positive. All 20 were found to have various snake venoms while the 10 had none. PCR has been used for years in regards to snake venom components. He went on to say (49:07) that a Dr. Tal Braun (?) sent a letter to the FBI in June 2021, saying Sars-CoV-2 wasn't a respiratory virus but an envenomation.

Part 3 now up plus these articles on Natural News:

Snake venom company "Venomtech" partners with Charles River Labs, which ran Fauci's "secret island" of monkeys used for medical experiments

MILLIONS of Americans are swallowing FDA-approved medications made from venom of snakes, vipers, leeches, scorpions, Gila monsters and more (full list)

Back
Top Bottom