Assuming this is indeed in play then I am pretty sure the above is the best case scenario for the ruling elite. But as we all know things never go as well as the ruling elite hopes. For instance I am pretty certain that in many cities accross europe many pockets of resistances would rise.

Didn't the C's say in the latest session that on a scale of 1 to 10, the elites are currently at about a 4 in terms of reaching their goals?

When one considers that the majority of the populace continues going along with everything, I guess that demonstrates just how significant relatively low levels of resistance can be; or it demonstrates that their goals are dead in the water with anything short of near-universal buy-in; or that they're being seriously hampered by a mixture of intra-elite squabbling and the generally low level of competence of the elite's minion class (eg using Biden of all people for the nominal president). Or more likely all of the above.

Basically, they're not as smart as they think they are, and their enemies (free humanity) are more numerous, intransigent, and resourceful than they expected; as a result of which reality is stubbornly refusing to accommodate their plans.

Didn't the C's say in the latest session that on a scale of 1 to 10, the elites are currently at about a 4 in terms of reaching their goals?

Mandatory Vaccination for the EU Just Went Through Under the Radar​

By Jim Stone
Global Research, April 01, 2022

(Bo said:) hi bo!
This 'very reliable source', is often wildly wrong. jim stone? jimstone.is? i don't even see it posted on his site. i do visit sometimes for the rumours, though.

My thought on the Cor and reset is that the jab is
a poison on multiple levels. It is even a soul poison.

Last edited:
The contrast with my area is rather stark. For context, I'm in a blue state college town - NPC central. There are still mask wearers about but markedly fewer than previously.

Canadians by and large really do seem utterly hopeless. What a miserable country.
Here in Alberta I rarely if ever see anyone wearing a mask anymore. Certain companies such as Mcdonalds make their employees wear a mask while working but that is about it. On the other hand it is not a province wide mandate it is up to each town city etc. So I can only speak for Sherwood Park and Edmonton.

Here in Alberta I rarely if ever see anyone wearing a mask anymore. Certain companies such as Mcdonalds make their employees wear a mask while working but that is about it. On the other hand it is not a province wide mandate it is up to each town city etc. So I can only speak for Sherwood Park and Edmonton.
As always, Alberta is the exception. Albertans are not spiritual Canadians and the sooner the province separates, the better for everyone living there.

On the jim stone site, for giggles:

I will predict the future.​

I'll be frank, I made this up. But this was written - the major plays - as a chess master would plot out a game. Watch it happen.​

Here is how it is going to go. I can see it already.

1. Vax will be made so close to mandatory, if not fully mandatory that the extent to which it is not mandatory will be insignificant.

2. Large numbers of people who did not want the jab will buckle, and they'll get about 75 percent jabbed while the remaining percent made the sacrifices and is therefore dying for other reasons.

Throw in war somewhere around here.

3. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: It will be Israel that "discovers the vax is bad, and should be discontinued." Israel will front the illusion of being the most damaged of all when in reality they took no damage, and then will front being the good guys who "saved the last of humanity" by "discovering the shot was bad" and finding the solutions to that problem. All the while, it was them doing it all along, and all they will really be doing is saying what they knew would happen and had the answers for all the way back in 2015. They have planned this longer than that.

4. Israel will then step forward with "magical answers" anyone who was not a piece of wet toilet paper knew all along. They will present as the savior, and out of the ashes, they, (and other Jewish cohorts elsewhere) will rule. The other governments which are fully infiltrated by Israel will declare the massive deaths to be their fault for "not doing enough research," and they'll resign.

5. Israel will then claim to be the savior and will rule the world, with Jewish plants they have all over the place. They caused the problem, they knew the reaction, and they'll be the solution. The "great reset" will then be complete.

This is forward looking, and some people will no doubt call me "crazy" but already, from the way the chess pieces are moving, this is my 17 moves away "check mate". I know I nailed this. Grand masters of chess have opponents NAILED many steps beforehand, and this is the game, as I see it.

Sit back and watch this happen. Of course I left out several steps, such as the mark and more, but those are the BIG steps. Watch it happen.​

In South Africa, all restrictions are allmost gone, and the state of ’disaster’ is kept because of the geopolitical gambit. Yesterday, I went to buy Flyspray for our horse, and the shop owner had on the door a big notice with Thank you for NOT wearing a mask in the shop. OK the horse community was and is more concerned with the African Horse Sickness, currently in season in Johannesburg, than with any Covid, ever! May God keep horses, in our lives!

So the question remains: why Chinese gov is reacting so histerically on covid? Are they really afraid? Is covid really more dangerous for East Asians?

Perhaps priming the gullible in western nations like they did back in November 2019. It worked very well, people actually believed it then and many will believe it now.
I was a medic, they dumped me for not taking the shots. I'm just the driver and bag carrier now. Finally, yesterday 26 months after C19 officially arrived in Australia I had my first covid patient. She was sitting out in the cold and just received the dreaded phone call one hour earlier. Aged in her mid to late 50s.
The news sent her into a state of anxiety that probably set off her asthma, sitting in the cold is the last thing you want to do when you're suffering an asthma attack, often makes it worse. However covid protocols demand that asthma patients must be treated outside and the operator would've told her to sit outside to 'mitigate the risk'.
So there she sat in front of her brand new house with a range rover in the driveway in a very nice town and fully jabbed and double boosted! Didn't buy her any peace of mind. Repeating the lockdowns and pandemic hysteria will be a cinch downunder!

My country is lost....

I remember in 11/2020 Tucker said there was no significant election fraud. It showed he's really controlled opposition.
He may be in the same situation as Putin in that Putin didn't reveal Covid was a big scam/agenda. Plus, did you view the Tucker/Robert Malone vid posted by Laura - Malone indicates he's become totally red-pilled over the last two years - and Tucker was in agreement:

After a long break, I would like to share some experiences. Covid pushed me to my physical and psychological limits in all areas. As an unvaccinated therapist, I was directly exposed to the effects of vaccination for the entire year of 2021. I do not wear a mask in my practice and experienced massive attacks on my system last year that translated into violent repetitive toothache attacks, digestive issues, muscle pain, and brain fog. Supplements and ivermectin were helpful but my condition was creeping worse and worse. At some point there was a clear correlation between my condition and the amount of newly vaccinated patients. In addition, there was the great hostility of the environment to my attitude toward vaccination. I could never have imagined how people could stir up hatred and hostility in such a mass. The value of my person was determined by a shot. Many patients left the practice and at the same time many new patients arrived, for whom my status did not matter. Then in the summer we saw the effects of vaccination on patients. Today, I can state that I feel that the symptoms change almost quarterly. In the summer of 2021, here were increased pulmonary embolisms, spinal cord inflammation, girdle rot, joint,-muscle and nerve inflammation. Since November 2021 with the beginning of the booster it concerns increased spontaneous heart attacks, apoplexy, falling tendency, dizziness, diabetes, dementia. Very noticeable is the activation of healed diseases or injuries. Also the excessive amount of diabetes, thyroid diseases, bladder infections and gall bladder infections. At the moment, the picture has changed again. Many relatives report changes in character, dementia, massive memory problems.
There have been very many deaths with sudden cardiac death.
Since Omikron, my health has again deteriorated. I recognize a relation between virus contact and my body reaction. On average, I have 2-3 positive direct contacts weekly who were not aware of their status at the time of contact. In temporal connection, diarrhea, loss of appetite, depressive mood, headache and muscle pain develop in my case. Until today I have remained negative. On the one hand, there are people who wish me the experience in the intensive care unit. On the other hand, many people see in me that the vaccination was a big nonsense. One is annoyed and in no case wants the fourth injection.
At the moment I have the hope that the viral load I am exposed to will decrease. My health seems to be stabilizing in any case and hopefully the downhill slide will come to an end.
The compulsory vaccination for the health service cannot be controlled by the health offices because they are all completely overloaded. The situation in the hospitals is catastrophic - beds, however, are not deregistered or blocked despite a staff shortage of 50%. We are witnessing the demise of the system, which can no longer be stopped.😞

After a long break, I would like to share some experiences. Covid pushed me to my physical and psychological limits in all areas. As an unvaccinated therapist, I was directly exposed to the effects of vaccination for the entire year of 2021. I do not wear a mask in my practice and experienced massive attacks on my system last year that translated into violent repetitive toothache attacks, digestive issues, muscle pain, and brain fog. Supplements and ivermectin were helpful but my condition was creeping worse and worse. At some point there was a clear correlation between my condition and the amount of newly vaccinated patients. In addition, there was the great hostility of the environment to my attitude toward vaccination. I could never have imagined how people could stir up hatred and hostility in such a mass. The value of my person was determined by a shot. Many patients left the practice and at the same time many new patients arrived, for whom my status did not matter. Then in the summer we saw the effects of vaccination on patients. Today, I can state that I feel that the symptoms change almost quarterly. In the summer of 2021, here were increased pulmonary embolisms, spinal cord inflammation, girdle rot, joint,-muscle and nerve inflammation. Since November 2021 with the beginning of the booster it concerns increased spontaneous heart attacks, apoplexy, falling tendency, dizziness, diabetes, dementia. Very noticeable is the activation of healed diseases or injuries. Also the excessive amount of diabetes, thyroid diseases, bladder infections and gall bladder infections. At the moment, the picture has changed again. Many relatives report changes in character, dementia, massive memory problems.
There have been very many deaths with sudden cardiac death.
Since Omikron, my health has again deteriorated. I recognize a relation between virus contact and my body reaction. On average, I have 2-3 positive direct contacts weekly who were not aware of their status at the time of contact. In temporal connection, diarrhea, loss of appetite, depressive mood, headache and muscle pain develop in my case. Until today I have remained negative. On the one hand, there are people who wish me the experience in the intensive care unit. On the other hand, many people see in me that the vaccination was a big nonsense. One is annoyed and in no case wants the fourth injection.
At the moment I have the hope that the viral load I am exposed to will decrease. My health seems to be stabilizing in any case and hopefully the downhill slide will come to an end.
The compulsory vaccination for the health service cannot be controlled by the health offices because they are all completely overloaded. The situation in the hospitals is catastrophic - beds, however, are not deregistered or blocked despite a staff shortage of 50%. We are witnessing the demise of the system, which can no longer be stopped.😞
Your story is incredible. How strong you are to have endured all of this. I hope you will be ok very soon. The panorama you are saying is horrendous, it is really a genocide they are doing. And people do not see it, and people continue to follow the orders. This is really incredible and sad and horrible. Thank you for sharing this!

Back
Top Bottom