Grand Jury • The Court of Public Opinion
Day 5
(20 Feb 2022)"Economical & Financial Destruction" (4-4.5 hours)

gj.png

A very well made proceeding, expert witnesses analyzing the underpinnings behind the Plandemic, e.g the deep rooted problems of economics and finance, which since the beginning in the creation of the Fiat money, when decoupled from gold, was the start of the destruction - which ultimately would and is leading to economical collapse. The collective debts in the world are so beyond large, that there is no way ever to pay it back. Pension money is largely gone. The collapse is expected to occur in a timeframe of 1-4 years. It was all planned with the deliberate goal to collect all money power, wealth to a few at the top, in order to control humanity at large.

Next session of the Grand Jury

on 26 Feb 2022 with the theme"Eugenics + closing arguments and outlook"

Grand-jury.net

Grand Jury Proceeding by the Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion
Empowering Public Conscience through Natural Law
‘Injustice to One is an Injustice to All’

We, a group of international lawyers and a judge, hereby are conducting criminal investigation modelled after the United States Grand Jury proceedings.

This Grand Jury Investigation serves as a model legal proceeding to present to a jury (consisting of the citizens of the world) all available evidence of COVID-19 Crimes Against Humanity to date against “leaders, organizers, instigators and accomplices” who aided, abetted or actively participated in the formulation and execution of a common plan for a pandemic.

Crimes to be investigated include all acts performed or omitted by a person in pursuance of a common design to commit Crimes Against Humanity, and all such criminal acts condemned in the various communities of jurors around the world.

This investigation is of the people, by the people and for the people and shall be referred to as the ‘Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion. Having been unable to find a court to hear the actual evidence in the current system´s courts of law, we are undertaking this proceeding outside of the current system and based on natural law. This, in turn is founded on the firm belief that every person can easily distinguish between good and evil, and between right and wrong.

The allegation is that the world’s governments have come under the controlling influence of corrupt and criminal power structures.
They colluded to stage a pandemic that they had been planning for years. To this end they deliberately created mass panic through false statements of fact and a socially engineered psychological operation whose messages they conveyed through the corporate media.

The purpose of this mass panic was to persuade the population to agree to the so-called “vaccinations" which have in the meantime be proven to be neither effective, nor safe, but extremely dangerous, even lethal.

The economic, social, and health damage that these Crimes Against Humanity have caused to the world's population can be measured in quadrillions of dollars.

The lawyers listed below, with the assistance of a number of highly respected scientists and experts from around the globe and under the auspices of a judge from Portugal, will conduct this Grand Jury Investigation and thereby provide the jury (the citizens of the world) with a complete picture of these Crimes Against Humanity.

The ‘Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion´s investigation´s purpose is twofold: On the one hand it is to serve as a model proceeding and get indictments against some of the criminally and civilly responsible figure heads of these Crimes against Humanity.

And on the other hand it is – through showing a complete picture of what we are facing, including the geopolitical and historical backdrop - to create awareness about

• the factual collapse of the current, hijacked system and its institutions, and, as a consequence
• the necessity for the people themselves retaking their sovereignty, and
• the necessity to first stop this plandemic´s measures by refusing to comply, and
• the necessity to jump-start their own new system of health care, education, economics and judiciary, so that democracy and the rule of law on the basis of our constitutions will be reestablished.

The Peoples ‘Court of Public Opinion works independent of any government and any non-governmental organization​

Logistic support is provided by the Berlin Corona Investigative Committee:
www.corona-ausschuss.de (German)
www.corona-ausschuss.de/en (English)
Corona Investigative Committee (Hearings in English)
Telegram (German)
Telegram (English)

Attorney at Law Virginie de Araujo Recchia, France
Judge Rui Fonseca E Castro, Portugal
Attorney at Law Claire Deeks, New Zealand
Attorney at Law Viviane Fischer, Germany
Attorney at Law Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, Germany
Attorney at Law N. Ana Garner, USA
Attorney at Law Dr. Renate Holzeisen, Italy
Attorney at Law Tony Nikolic, Australia
Attorney at Law Dipali Ojha, India
Attorney at Law Dexter L-J. Ryneveldt (Adv.), South Africa
Attorney at Law Deana Sacks, USA
Attorney at Law Michael Swinwood, Canada

Cooperating Human Rights Defenders and Legal Activists

Tjaša Vuzem, Slovenia
Gina Cloud, USA
Dr. Cristiane Grieb, Canada
Leslie Manookian, USA

Media Release Grand Jury Proceeding Feb/05/2022.pdf

To be added to a list of supporters please contact us at contact@grand-jury.net

I love that pause as he is about to say "compliant".
Priceless !!!!
Some of the comments below this tweet probably reflect what many people think.
I think his real concern is, why are things getting worse despite this?
WTF!! If there’s pretty much no virus there, what are they vaccinating them against
They simply don't understand what situation they are in.

The New York Times reported this past weekend that the CDC has chosen not to publish huge amounts of COVID data, instead keeping it secret, because it fears that the information would cause ‘vaccine hesitancy’ among the American public.

The report notes that the withheld data includes information on boosters, hospitalizations, wastewater analyses, as well as critical information on COVID infections and deaths broken down by age, race, and vaccination status.

The justification for holding the information back? Fears that the data would be “misinterpreted” and lead to “vaccine hesitancy,” according to the report.

In other words, it didn’t fit into the narrative that everyone must get vaccinated and boosted no matter who they are and what their situation is.

Here's a Classic Twitter Stasi style censorship. The man got the information from watching an Aussi TV program but Twitter took it down because they say it is disinformation.

1645451288333.png
1645451433333.png

Screenshot_20220221-102445.png

As the omicron surge continues to decline in the U.S., infectious disease experts are keeping a close eye on an even more contagious version of the variant that could once again foil the nation's hopes of getting back to normal.

The virus, known as BA.2, is a strain of the highly contagious omicron variant that appears to spread even more easily — about 30% more easily.

Because BA.2 quickly overtook the original omicron in South Africa and other countries and has even caused a second omicron surge in Denmark, researchers have been bracing for the same thing to happen in the U.S.

"A lot of us were assuming that it was going to quickly take off in the United States just like it was doing in Europe and become the new dominant variant," says Nathan Grubaugh, an associate professor of epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health.

The good news: I found out the number of people in my immediate family who have taken the clot shot are less than those who have not. I can count 7 that took it, 13 who didn't out of the ones I am certain of now. I almost jumped for joy!! I knew I had some staunchly against it family members but I still thought we were the minority. Even a few I was sure took it, I found out did not!

The bad (or whatever) news: all of my previous friends I discovered were super authoritarian are now running around maskless, flying to vacations, all of the things, and not one peep from them about their hypocrisy. I knew it would be so, but I just don't even care what happens to them anymore. I know it sounds harsh but I guess when you really see a person, you realize everything was built on lies. How can I love or care for someone if the entire arrangement was a lie. I wish them the best but it's no longer my burden to care. I don't extend that sentiment to my family though, it hasn't yet come to that, but it surely got close over the last two years, so I'm keeping my eyes open for the next round of crazy.

That said, I'm still open to dialogue with those who can actually use their brain still, and if the day comes where I could help them in some way, of course I would. But the love that was there before is gone, and I think that's ok.

If, by watching what is advertised on TV, things are going back to normal. Tourism, airline, movie commercials show that these industries are paying advertising to get their operations back online.

The Super Bowl was a packed attendance, and I didn't notice any masks - in contrast to the Olympics.

So, I think this is waning, and some areas will still be slow to recognize the changes, and so a time of confusion: 'What? I thought we were in a pandemic!'... 'Relax, germophobe. Go to California and get a tan!'

Maybe this is a attempt to push vaccination... 'Going to California?, a concert?, movie? I'll need to see your proof of vaccination.'

So, it would be like - if you want the life you had two years ago, you'll need a shot.' And we'll show you what you're missing out on with our commercials - selling the vaccination from behind a consumerist enticement.

She (French geneticist) says:

The key is finally released #modernagate!
#CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG brings us the proof that this cleavage sequence-which intrigued me since the beginning in April 2020 #ThanaTV #Nexus #TVL...-without ever having been able to express it in the mainstream was patented

The probability that this 19-letter sequence results from chance #CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG?
Less than 1 chance in a billion because this sequence does not exist in ANY other coronavirus!
A sequence optimized to be read in humans (key analogy)
Intellectual satisfaction!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

It was reported at the latest Investigative Corona Committee

in Berlin, at the 38th meeting yesterday (6 Feb 2021), that in one elderly home in Germany, one third of the elderlies died. The thing was, that nobody before that got ill during the year before - but after the jab,... more than a third died. The Corona comity is now preparing (or has already ?) a lawsuit against the event at the elderly home (they did not mention where exactly it was, nor what the institution was called. I assume this is because the lawsuit is in preparation as we speak, you may not want to reveal all details)

Of course a lot more came to light during the 38th meeting at the Investigative Corona Comity - in which 2-3 areas are worth mentioning.

Please remember - I write out of free mind, and I may (or not) get certain fine details wrong. I mainly strive to translate the outlines/principles in what I consider to be important, or new / additional information of how things work behind the scenes.

Dangerous saRNA "Vaccine" version from BioNTech

1)
One is about that the present Pfizer/BioNTech [BNT 162 b2] mRNA "vaccine" there is a later version (BNT 162 c2) which is a kind that is highly, even more worrisome (apparently still in a test trial) - but who knows that really, truly for sure, what is in the vials already today ?

Now that kind of stuff is not called mRNA, but saRNA - a self amplifying RNA version which copies the RNA at least 200.000 times in one cell (which means the mRNA is not broken down by the cell within 12 days, but lives on much longer).

The Transcriptase goes now BOTH ways, which means you can essentially putting in enzymes in the "gene therapy vaccine", which involves DNA in the making /manipulation/reproduction. Also, the activity in this version of RNA "vaccine" is far longer and stronger. Only 1/60th of the amount is needed compared to the present Pfitzer/BioNTech (BNT 162 b2) mRNA vaccine.

The immune response is apparently very strong (which is not a good thing in my opinion)

My thinking here is that what we already have seen going wrong with the present mRNA vaccines, creating numerous deaths and damages all over the world. I can't phantom, what an saRNA vaccine might do... (plus what happen when you encounter real virus/reactions (future flu waves) in the next 6-18 month after "vaccination"... Any underlying issues in your body, which are already in the western world far too many (and partially hidden), could cause... tremendous illness and death in the future.

It is just all so wrong at all levels of creation.

View attachment 42472

(Screen dumps from the 38th Investigative Corona Comity, Berlin)

View attachment 42473

DARPA (!)
is involved with high interest/investments into BioNTech's mRNA genetic therapy program.

Dr Wolfgang Wodarg

Every time he comes with an inlay / comment - he is just so amazing. The archetype of a very wise, very knowledgeable human being and doctor and great common sense.

He for example pointed out, that viruses have an affinity to come in groups (not 1 virus type alone) - which means that the corona family virus often come with certain other viruses, which seem to be very common). However, since everything is blamed on Covid-19 / alleged SARS-CoV-2, nobody seem to be interested in actually observing the symptom's true origin, AND conducting a so called Multiplex test (a test that works in one go, no more complicated than a PCR test)

A multiplex test will all at once combine 20 different potential virus fragments to be identified - which helps a lot in doing a so called Differential Diagnosis, in order identify the real cause for patients illness. It does not need to be a corona virus family to be the responsible virus type - and can actually be a manifestation of illness symptoms due to another virus type, which often appears with corona family viruses.

You can easily get positive PCR test results, without truly knowing what other viruses are involved, actually being responsible for an illness.

The whole idea of mRNA "vaccination" is stupid & totally wrong

says Dr Wolfgang Wodarg - because if you manage to get one virus type "out of the picture" - without even knowing where illness actually was caused by (e.g. other virus family) - you may actually contribute to that other viruses (who are responsible for an illness) after the mRNA vaccination give much more room for the very ones that are responsible for illness (and not corona virus).

mRNA vaccines can potentially affect other virus families, and make them stronger / potent / more virulent in the human body. Since everything is blamed onto the "SARS-CoV-2" virus - the true components that may likely be responsible for more disease in people, remain undetected.

We are getting genetically changed !

mRNA "Vaccines" literally DO change the expressions of our cell functions - in ways that never, ever would occur naturally. That is the very definition of GMO - genetically modified organisms - that our cells work differently after "vaccination".

Albeit the company is denying that that is the case, and so do authorities who gave the "go" for it, BioNTech actually has that branch on their homepage - saying "BioNTech Cell & Gene Therapies GmbH" - and so, truth comes after all into light though the backdoor. Plus that DARPA is involved with investments and strong interests at BioNTech.

Which means, there is a strong military interest embedded... In my opinion - and make no mistake - DARPA is a cradle of very sinister ideas and executions.

(Screen dump from the 38th Investigative Corona Comity, Berlin)
View attachment 42474

Leaning onto United Gnosis recent entry (in “Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse) but i can’t do the cut and past thing with iPhone 13, iOS 15.3 with this forums reply function - because once that space is enabled (where you write your reply) it is impossible to mark or select more than a few words without it jumps waaaay up in the thread (it is pretty seriously hampered and i wonder if other forum members have noticed similar behavior when replying)

So since i (also) wanted to bring in an entry i had written a year ago e.g. about saRNA self replicating vaccines, i could not bring that to the other thread. So i did it here instead:

saRNA @United Gnosis noted that biological warfare get’s white washed by the PTB with a smiley sticker by using the label of self replicating vaccines, kind of like something good for people, and totally acceptable…

I believe that not long time ago, Dr Shankara Chetty from South Africa mentioned that saRNA (self replicating) vaccines already are in trials (or ready developed ?) - when he was interviewed by the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, no 82.

Sinister

It is a beyond sinister technology to be sure. Already a year ago, i wrote about it, and that BionTech and Darpa are both in on it

And frankly i wonder, where has it already been deployed and tested ? I mean the variants of the corona virus are in a way different lab manipulated viruses, according to Dr Sonja ? (something? at the Grand Jury recently)

The omicron is a good example of how it became “more successful, and faster, than any of the vaccines” according to Bill Gates.

One wonders of course… what’s further down the murky moat of his words ? Was omicron a test drive ? Does that, what looks good for us (omicron) but instead might indicate, it’s all just been a pre-step into something far more evil in preparation? saRNA would fit the bill, among other things.

honestly - I don’t know.

But I know that much, that anything which is leaning onto the saRNA self replicating technology in the hands of the PTB - especially now that science has been utterly corrupted since the Plandemic - is paving the road to hell for humanity.

However. I love the reminders how mother nature has a great hand in larger whereabouts, like the C’s said, making some things go into devolution (nature’s way of intervening), not quite how the PTB envisions it.

I have faith into the Cosmic mind guiding us along our paths do what needs to be done. Collectively as well individually each time it is right to do so.

Weheeee… System busters we are.

Dah !! :lol:

CDC "STUDY" DID NOT FOLLOW THE SCIENCE: (1) Next to the cloth mask graphic is a # footnote symbol which indicates, “Not Statistically Significant” (e.g. 2 sick people, drug makes 1 better="drug is 50% more effective") (2) Less than 1/7 of participants responded to follow-up (3) did not consider deaths, illnesses, hospitalizations or even symptoms (4) The CDC did the same study in 2020, and found no correlation, then buried the results in a table.

1645584989193.png

Aussies think a directed energy weapon was used against them​

1645615697147.png

Additional comment actions

We need to do everything in our power to ensure these weapons are banned and all governments deploying them are exposed for human rights violations.

People pointing this stuff out decades ago were labeled crazy and told to do something more constructive with their time than talk about things that can't exist. Or the best one "they'd never use it for nefarious means."

That's when people should have been doing something about it.
Good luck stopping it now...

Turbulent_Stable_2805 days ago
Yes. I agree. That's definitely a human rights issue. You would think that Amnesty International, at least the one years ago, would take that issue up..

Do any Germans have access to this article, or another source that doesn't have a paywall? Haven't been able to find an English-language version yet:

Google translation of the preview:
An analysis of millions of insured persons' data from the BKK company health insurance company comes to significantly higher figures for side effects than the Paul Ehrlich Institute. The new data is an "alarm signal," says BKK board member Andreas Schöfbeck.

For the first time, the figures from a large German health insurance association are available on the side effects of Covid vaccines. The board of directors of BKK ProVita, Andreas Schöfbeck, had the data of millions of insured persons of the BKK group analyzed. The total number of side effects is therefore many times higher than those reported by the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI). In a video call with WELT, Schöfbeck said on Wednesday: "The numbers determined are significant and urgently need to be checked for plausibility."

Do any Germans have access to this article, or another source that doesn't have a paywall? Haven't been able to find an English-language version yet:
Well this is relly new, this Welt article is published 3g ago according to my search engine...

However, I did find this summary in English:

Will be looking, for sure it will pop up…

But here is one article that quotes Die Welt:

…From January to August 2021, around 217,000 of the almost 11 million BBK policyholders had to be treated for side effects from vaccinations - while the Paul Ehrlich Institute only reports 244,576 side effects based on 61.4 million vaccinated people. "According to our calculations, we believe that 400,000 visits to the doctor by our policyholders due to vaccination complications are realistic to date," says Andreas Schöfbeck, board member of the BKK to the world. "Extrapolated to the total population, this value would be three million." Thus, the number of vaccine side effects would be over 1000 percent higher than the PEI reports.
As an explanation for the massive discrepancy, Schöfbeck primarily cites the reporting system. Doctors often have to report vaccination side effects in their free time - a time-consuming job that then remains unpaid. "It's just impossible to report everything."

With his analysis, Schöfbeck turned to a wide variety of institutions - from the German Medical Association to the StiKo to the Paul Ehrlich Institute itself. The numbers are a "violent alarm signal" which "must be taken into account when using the vaccines".
His numbers could be validated by the same data analyzes from other health insurance companies, he says. It was "ethically wrong not to talk about it."
Since "a risk to human life cannot be ruled out," he set a deadline of 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday to reply to his letter. As this elapsed, one turned to the public.

Also this in English:

Last edited:
Apparently, Schoefbeck's original letter that he sent to Paul Ehrlich Institute just leaked.

Edit: one comment in article above says it was in original Die Welt article.
Unfortunately I don’t have a subscription to Die Welt to confirm that.

Numbers are stunning even with this underreporting:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa615868c-5b29-416d-bde4-7b7a3cb8eab7_792x1108.jpeg

Aussies think a directed energy weapon was used against them​

View attachment 55318

Additional comment actions

We need to do everything in our power to ensure these weapons are banned and all governments deploying them are exposed for human rights violations.

People pointing this stuff out decades ago were labeled crazy and told to do something more constructive with their time than talk about things that can't exist. Or the best one "they'd never use it for nefarious means."

That's when people should have been doing something about it.
Good luck stopping it now...

Turbulent_Stable_2805 days ago
Yes. I agree. That's definitely a human rights issue. You would think that Amnesty International, at least the one years ago, would take that issue up..

I've seen mention of that on SM, though none that I know that attended Canberra have made any comment to confirm it. There is video footage that seems to confirm LRAD sound cannons were onsite, but once again peeps that I know were there have not confirmed that they were used.

From DailyMail.com:

More evidence Covid was tinkered with in a lab? Now scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began

• Genetic match discovered in Covid's unique furin cleavage site on spike protein
  • Matched genetic sequence patented by Moderna for cancer research purposes
  • Researchers say one in 3trillion chance Covid developed the code naturally
Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus's spike protein.
They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.
It was discovered in SARS-CoV-2's unique furin cleavage site, the part that makes it so good at infecting people and separates it from other coronaviruses.
The structure has been one of the focal points of debate about the virus's origin, with some scientists claiming it could not have been acquired naturally.
The international team of researchers suggest the virus may have mutated to have a furin cleavage site during experiments on human cells in a lab.

Back
Top Bottom