I'll have to watch that segment but if the committee really listened to this testimony with a straight face, they're 'had'. I mean, that the term 'Covid-19' would appear in that book from 1989 seems utterly ridiculous. I'm not saying it's impossible but hard proof is needed. I don't know who this James Bush is but there's always the possibility of him (and others) being a planted informant by 'them' who will 'tar baby' Fuellmich's whole project.

While I admire Fuellmich's stamina and engagement, it appears to me that he's trying to take a too big slice of the cake – I mean, instead of Covid his team is now trying to 'sue' the whole organized underground super-elite that's been ruling for centuries! Yes, of course they are at the root of the problem, but still....what are the chances of succeeding? Which ties into the other problem of his committee, as I see it: as they interview all these experts on 'hidden history', who mostly are, indeed, excellent researchers (e.g. Ehret, Tomson) they get to know things that they've never heard of – and as they are 'newbies' to this kind of information, I'm afraid they are lacking crucial discermnet and, thus, easily fooled (I don't mean by Ehret or Tomson).

For example, I'm thinking of my knowledge and awareness around the time I was awakening: I practically knew nothing, thought that 'everything was a concpiracy' and couldn't properly dicern misleading information from truthful information.

Having said that, I hope that Fuellmich's and his teams hard work (these peeps do interviews without brakes for 5–6 hours!) will lead to something good.

Good point Aragorn !

Yet, we need to remember that the Grand Jury has no executive power, so it isn't a true trial. At the same time, it is a collection of witnesses, researchers, lawyers and experts as well judges, who through the work of the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, and now in the Grand Jury, Court of Opinion, are collecting and highlighting material which altogether have brought incredible insights, shedding light into the multi-layered murky underpinnings of the Plandemic. And it spread. Boy, has it spread through the world, thanks to the whole initiative leading up to many sessions and hearings from experts all around the world in the past 1.5+ years ! I mean, it brought together the brightest minds and expertise, getting all connected to one another (plus all the connections of lawyers and experts which we are not seeing).

I too, cannot explain, in hindsight, what exactly James Bush was saying/doing in the finer details he was talking about at the Grand Jury... I mean, regarding the book of A Ralph Epprson (especially about the "5G" radiation). At the same time, that kind of radiation (without the name of 5G) is and has been known for long time to affect human tissue since the days of the US military used that kind of technology (microwave radiation). I can't recall that James Bush claimed that the term "Covid-19" having been used back in 1990.

To my knowledge the term "Covid-19" was firstly used back in 2015 under the title "System and Method Testing for COVID-19", in the the Richard A Rothschild patent US2020/279585 A1 made in the US [Patent Application Publication] and in Holland [Espacenet, Rijksdienst voor Ondernemed Nederland], both on 13 Oct 2015 - but not published until 3 September 2020 (same date both cases, too).

The A Ralph Epprson book itself, however indicates once again, that it has been (one of many) weird examples, revealing the twisted dreams of ruling, controlling and decimating the human population - based on an old dream; A dream of a sick elite and thinkers - whose words, ideas and writings have slipped out many times, in various books and papers as well cryptic notes said in public by various "leaders".

The Grand Jury • Day 3 "The PCR Test"

was a very heavy, filled to the brim session from experts witnesses. I had gone up at 12.00 at noon, listened a bit later to 3.5 hours of the 5 hour hearing - but had to take a nap at 19:00 - and slept another 6 hours - which really surprised me.

I believe the hearings are really all about bringing light into the abyss dark aspects of the plandemic. This is also what the Day 3 hearing showed: Dr Bryan Ardis was simple amazing. He brought fourth many papers showing in essence, that the poisioning and mudering of people, were done deliberately by ill-advised protocols and highly expensive, very toxic drugs together which together with ventilators brought forth incredible mass muder in hospitals and other institutions under the disguise of the Plandemic Scare™. The passion combined with the facts by Dr Bryan Ardis, was a sight to behold - simpley amazing !

I also was impressed by Dr Astrid Struckelberger, who once worked for the WHO, showing the implications how a private organization (private people and interests behind WHO), literally acting like a global Coup d'état simulating a globally approved "authority" - by taking over nations sovereignty and constitutions - via the health emergency rules - binding the member states ! The goal is ultimately to replace each nation's own constitution - with the WHO's "Constitution" (!)

Dr. Sona Pekova - very impressive, albeit got a bit hampered by the language making it along the road, more difficult to understand. But from what I could discern was, when she said, that virus never loose their mutations. It is always the other way around ! And therefore it was mindboggling to her, to see that the virus actually lost mutations. Which (i assume) indicated that it was an artificial creation. Plus as @KS mentioned, each wave, the virus were instinct different from each other, when they made numerous next generation sequencing !

With heavy heart I listened to undertaker John O'Looney witnessing. He got almost killed when he got sick 1+ months ago when he was admitted to the hospital. In an ambulance on the way there, they tried to intubate him - which he refused ! And then trying him to get on Remdesivir - which he refused. Later a lady suggested him two highly toxic (experimental) drugs. Neither the doctor nor that nurse dared to face his eyes, when he told them, that he didn't allow them to use those drugs on him. This cowardness makes me furious... the avoidance and cowardliness of people, unable to face you ! Yet they are the doctors and nurses... who rule over many admitted patients. And if the patients believe them... it is their death sentence in this cruel Plademic story, which played and still plays out in so many hospitals... (Albeit, he adds, that not all nurses are in on it)

John O'Looneys story tells a tale how many hospitals - deliberately - are trying to kill off people with the ill-advised protocols. That this phenomena isn't just restricted to the US.

Now I will listen to the rest of the hearing with e.g. Dr Shankara Chetty, which I am sure has more interesting aspects to tell the audience.

Next Sessions

The next hearings of the Grand Jury, will be on 19 Feb 2022 at called "The Injection", followed on 20 Feb 2022 with "Final Destruction". Which then is followed on 26 Feb 2022 with "Eugenics + Closing Arguments and outlook"

Thats a fake. Its not on this book.

Yes I realize this, and apologize for that.

And thank you all who revealed the error !! Words like "5G radiation" and "Covid-19" are clearly not in the book by A. Ralph Epperson "The New World Order". I have not been able to trace back that (wrongly associated) written text to a source. Yet.

I notice that the photo of the book has been used in a different context, albeit similarly, pointing out future plans for humanity. Also, name "Epprson" is wrong, compared to the name on the book saying "Epperson". Why didn't I see that ?! :rolleyes:

I also can't recall that the original Rockefeller Lockstep document from 2010 said anything about "Covid-19". (Actually that document was about 4 different approaches outlined for a Pandemic, of which one was the infamous, harsh "lockstep" approach, while the others showed different, even more creative and positive scenarios)

_-2022-02-13-at-14.38.57.jpg
Above: False. (is not in the book)

FGuoUXkUYAI7vzh.jpg

Notice the highlight from the flash on the book cover are the same in both pictures. Albeit the second photo shows that it is attached to a different text - and that appears to be legit; because I found it in the, by you guys, provided links from the Internet Archive. One showing the same text at page 10, and in the other link at page 17 (due to different formatting and typefaces) in the book "The New World Order".

So; sadly - that the first image was used by James Bush at the Grand Jury, Day 2 proceeding. (i thought that information going hat far, would likely be more accurate.... but obviously, in that case, that was not the case with the book's claimed attached, faulty text).

Also sad is, that I didn't realize that.

I am aware that I sometimes - due to the lack of deeper knowledge in detail, when confronted with it, try to gauge the information I am reading/hearing, using at times a leap of faith - if it is reasonable or not - until otherwise proven (which takes a while to evaluate things further down the road). It works many times, but certainly not always.

I also realize, thanks to you guys and gals with your sharp eyes and minds, that "leap of faith" route isn't a fool proof one. The vast amount of information from countless hours of listening, reading and watching... I sometimes don't know how to discern the many finer details of all that information I am digesting.

Man, is it easy to slip, isn't it ? At the same time... it is a good lesson, again.

It make me feel humble. It reminds me over and over again; "have some distance, Ralf. Don't just jump out".

Thank you guys, for illuminating that through networking !

And there it is again - a key area: Networking !! :love:

I don't want to increase noise and cannot verify if this manager guy is legit or not, but in the interview below, he talks that Blackrock will sacrifice Moderna, Pfizer, and others.

On the other hand, Bancel only sold a tiny part of his shares, so his move seems not to be unusual:
On Feb. 11, Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel sold 10,000 shares of company stock, valued at $1.8 million in total. By the following day, Bancel’s Twitter account, had disappeared without warning.

Observers on Twitter found the relationship between these moves suspicious. In reality, the sale was part of Bancel’s previously-made plans to sell stock over time. Bancel last modified these stock-sale plans in May 2021. The sale is a tiny part of his holdings. At this rate it would take Bancel 16 years to sell all of his shares.
@Pierre I'm wondering what that tweet you linked means by "the whole board to liquidate its shares"? It seems that they are still in ownership of some billions :)

FWIW - Bancel Prompts Moderna Scare

The rumor mill is churning out stories after Moderna CEO Stephen Bancel deleted his Twitter account and sold off stock. Some believe this indicates that people within the company know Moderna is doomed or that Bancel will be replaced. However, they failed to look at ALL the facts surrounding the story.

To begin, Bancel deleted his personal Twitter account @sbancel on February 11. This was his personal account that was not tied to the company despite his background image sporting the Moderna logo. Moderna’s company policy does not require former employees to delete their accounts. Most importantly, the last time Bancel posted was April 3, 2019. He has not used his Twitter account in three years!

Offloading 19,000 shares per week may seem like a lot to the average trader, but Bancel is provided with countless shares in Moderna stock as the acting CEO. Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 requires CEOs and other top-level executives to sell at predetermined times to avoid insider trading. Bancel has had a clear plan since December 2018, prior to the vaccination’s release, although he did recently modify his strategy in May 2021. Regardless, as of February 2022, Bancel owned 5.7 million shares directly and 16.1 million shares indirectly. He remains the company’s largest shareholder.

If Bancel continued to sell 19,000 shares per week for the year, that would represent less than 5% of what he holds in the company. Bancel could have deleted his Twitter account for a variety of reasons, but his trading activity should not cause panic over Moderna’s future.

I read somewhere that Bancel is using programmed selling because when he sells he needs to announce it with some time delay before the sale.

I worked for US tech companies for 20 years and frankly programmed selling is quite common, especially for senior management. It enables them to harvest cash without the ability for people to level accusations of insider trading at them. The CEOs of the 2 companies I spent most time with both used programmed selling

I don’t know if this information is true or not, but few podcasts are taking about it,

SHOCK CLAIM: China has released another bioweapon during the Olympic games... a hemorrhagic fever virus... here's nutritional info on what may BLOCK it in your blood

(Natural News) In a bombshell interview with JD Rucker (see below), former Hong Kong virologist and CCP whistleblower Dr. Li-Meng Yan — who was right all along about the gain-of-function origins of SARS-CoV-2 — has publicly alleged that the CCP and PLA are releasing a new, engineered bioweapon onto athletes and participants at the Beijing Olympic games. This deliberate release, says Dr. Yan, is timed to infect participants from dozens of countries around the world who will then unknowingly transport hemorrhagic fever to their home countries, unleashing another wave of a global pandemic.

Go to the 42:00 mark in the following video from JD Rucker, which has been hosted on both Rumble and Brighteon, to hear Dr. Yan explaining this in detail. JD Rucker is found on Substack.com.

According to Creative Destruction Media, “Well-placed sources have informed CDMedia that the armed forces of the Chinese Communist Party, the People’s Liberation Army, have launched another virus on its own people during the Olympics in Beijing, in order for athletes and diplomats to return home and infect the rest of the world, particularly the West.”

CDM also explains how the virus has been engineered to extend its incubation time for maximum global impact:

The virus has been altered inside a laboratory to make the incubation period longer than usual, now suspected at 3-4 weeks, in order to allow visitors to Beijing to return home with no symptoms during transit… The virus is said to be highly transmissible, and causes bleeding through multiple orifices of the body, even the skin.

A prescription drug that’s approved to treat multiple myeloma is known by China to function as an “antidote” to their engineered bioweapon

What’s fascinating here is that, according to Dr. Yan, the CCP is already aware of an antidote to their new hemorrhagic fever bioweapon, and they are actively hoarding the Johnson & Johnson drug that serves this function

The amazing lifesaving secret of anthocyanins – which you can grow yourself

One of the key strategies Dr. Williams reveals is how to suppress CD38 production using anthocyanins, which are pigmentation molecules found in foods and herbs. When looking at fresh produce and plants, almost any plant with a dark red, dark blue or blackish-looking color is filled with anthocyanins, which are in a class of functional plant molecules known as flavonoids.

Black current, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, red cabbage, purple corn and other similar plants with strong color pigmentation are all functional, medicinal plants. As I point out in my podcast below — which really is one of the most important I’ve ever published — you can also grow your own anthocyanins using off-grid, non-electric hydroponic grow systems that use no electricity or moving parts. By simply planting red cabbage, red oak leaf lettuce, eggplant or other types of fruits or vegetables, you will benefit from Mother Nature’s manufacturing of anthocyanins, which you can eat as natural medicine (let thy food be thy medicine).

In theory — although this is not yet proven in clinical trials — a high intake of natural plant-based anthocyanins could halt the over-expression of CD38 upon exposure to a hemorrhagic fever virus or nanoparticle attack, thereby preventing death. This is a working theory, but it is a plausible theory rooted in nutritional science. Notably, there is no down side to consuming more anthocyanins, as they are widely documented to help prevent inflammation, cancer, neurodegenerative disorders and many other diseases or health conditions. Therefore, there is no downside to the strategy of deliberately consuming more POC (Plants of Color) as a prophylactic (prevention) strategy against the possibility of exposure to China’s new biological weapon

Dinosaur's covid ??

First evidence indicating dinosaur respiratory infection

"We have to continue to expand our knowledge of ancient diseases. If we look hard enough, we may begin to understand more about the evolution of immunity and infectious disease," Wolff said. "When we work together between multiple specialties -- veterinarians, anatomists, paleontologists, paleopathologists, and radiologists we can come away with a more complete picture of ancient disease."

Yes I realize this, and apologize for that.

And thank you all who revealed the error !! Words like "5G radiation" and "Covid-19" are clearly not in the book by A. Ralph Epperson "The New World Order". I have not been able to trace back that (wrongly associated) written text to a source. Yet.

_-2022-02-13-at-14-38-57-jpg.54943
This image incorrectly indicates the text being pointed to was written in 1989 - James Bush really miswrote and misspoke regarding his presentation:

1644970185715.png
No, Ralph Emerson did not author The New World Order book (nor Ralph Epprson) that James also refers to as a 1989 document. He mistakenly says the Operation Lockstep document derived from page 18 of the NWO book/document, that it came out last year, but later says 2020, it's all over the internet but author unknown, and the Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development by the Rockefeller Foundation is from 2010.

1644975104432.png
James says the above was done by our government, but then later says it's page 18 of the Rockefeller Scenarios document.

So, at 4:20:32, Reiner asks James to read the three phases paragraphs shown in the first image with the NWO book and red arrow that Reiner incorrectly thought was from 1989 because that is what the image seems to show and also what James initially had said. James finally gets his facts straight in that the Operation Lock Step document - author unknown - was inspired by page 18 (shown above) of the Rockefeller Scenarios document. Bottom line is that the Operation Lock Step document cannot be used as verifiable evidence.

Additionally, James said that infectious specimens can be taken out of the labs anytime by lab workers - he indicated that this wasn't unusual. And there are a slew of these labs all over the world:

1644992513606.png

Back
Top Bottom