Modern day Freedom Fighters? Lately I've been wondering why strategically placed white hats are so absent, timing l suppose.

Brazilian Ministry of Health suffers cyberattack and COVID-19 vaccination data vanishes

"Following that attack that took place at around 1 am today, all of MoH's websites including ConecteSUS, which tracks the trajectory of citizens in the public healthcare system, became unavailable. This includes the COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate, which is available via the ConecteSUS app."

"Surreal" sounds right, but not in the same context!

screenshot_20211212-171531-2-png.52430

Mid-December 2020, people wept, cheered and prayed as the first doses of COVID-19 vaccine rolled out of a Michigan plant and into the nation's arms.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-171531~2.png
    Screenshot_20211212-171531~2.png
    375.4 KB · Views: 420
Argentina:

Translated: Covid-19: dónde se pedirá el nuevo pase sanitario nacional

Covid-19: where to apply for the new national health pass

The national government will start implementing the health pass to enter different activities. The aim is to prevent the spread of the virus and to encourage vaccination. It will be in force as from January 1st.

The national government will start to implement the sanitary pass for the entrance to different activities, in order to promote vaccination and also to avoid the growth of contagions, due to the appearance of the new variant of Covid-19 called Omicron. It will be required as from January 1st for people over 13 years of age. Where it will be requested.

The pass may be requested by public or private personnel to verify that the person in question has the complete vaccination schedule. The form of accreditation will be through the Cuidar application.

@thorbiorn, the video of the second symposium of Doctors for Ethics is super brilliant.

The way Prof Dr Sucharit Bhakdi explains why the injections neither work nor protect - or ever can - is just so typically him, making it really sink in greatly. I am only 1.5 hours into the video but already have to say; deeply impressive how they collect findings. And i love to keep it as a good reference for others in my surrounding (if wanted or needed).

Thank you !!!! :flowers:

Saw this PDF on Telegram, it is said to be one of the documents Pfizer was obliged to release.
I copy/paste the short content of the telegram post + the link to the PDF :

This is the document Pfizer did NOT want released for 47 years... Check out the list of adverse events listed in Appendix I at the end

and... indeed, the appendix from page 30 to 38 is impressive !

Panic? US Mega-Corporations Rush To Abandon Vax Mandate

IMG_20211213_025254_642.jpg

"Cynics - and I sympathize - will say that the courts could have ruled either way so don't get too excited.

That's the lesson of the past two years: There is nothing below us as we look down. It takes our breath away. We now understand that our civilization has been built on a pile of sand and any determined entity could tunnel under us as we are distracted by the human necessities of providing for our families and living our finite lives as best as possible."

Modern day Freedom Fighters? Lately I've been wondering why strategically placed white hats are so absent, timing l suppose.
I am inclined to think that it is neither. Klaus Schwab mentioned some months ago, that cyber attacks would be the next thing and just a couple of days ago, Israel hosted a 'trial' run of cyber attack simulations with 10 countries present.
Israel on Thursday led a 10-country simulation of a major cyberattack on the global financial system in an attempt to increase cooperation that could help to minimise any potential damage to financial markets and banks.

The simulated "war game", as Israel's Finance Ministry called it and planned over the past year, evolved over 10 days, with sensitive data emerging on the Dark Web. The simulation also used fake news reports that in the scenario caused chaos in global markets and a run on banks.

There has already been a number of cyber attacks in 2021 and we are lead to believe that it is Russia or some nerds doing it in their cellars. It is more likely that it is deliberate, to destroy the food supply chain further, to blame Russia further AND not least to thereby gain public support for a draconian tightening of the internet and free speech. To protect people of course from those evil nerds who steal all your private details. :rolleyes:

Nothing has convinced me that the white hats, Qanon, follow the plan etc. is anything else but a psyop. I was recently sent a youtube of some channeller who sounded like she was reading from Simon Parkes script or one of the other promoters of the Qanon psyop. It sounded like grasping at straws to keep that particular narrative going.

@Corvus, if you do not mind could you tell me in what country you are living? I am in Reedsville, PA in the USA as my profile shows. I decided to share as much information that might be relevant to anyone on the forum but that is just my decision. I think since so many of us are from all over the world it helps to get some easy background to see where we are.
I am living in a pseudostate of Croatia, southeastern Europe.

Germany enforces mandatory Covid vaccination for certain jobs​

10 Dec, 2021 16:38
Get short URL
Germany enforces mandatory Covid vaccination for certain jobs

© Getty Images / Westend61

Germany's parliament has approved mandatory vaccination for anyone working at medical facilities and care homes, where the staff now has three months to obtain their certificates.

The overwhelming majority of Bundestag members – 571 – voted for a revised Infection Protection Act that introduces a vaccine mandate for certain jobs effective March 15,
and temporarily authorizes dentists, pharmacists, and vets to administer vaccines.
The legislation also gives federal states the right to impose on their own, if necessary, some anti-COVID restrictions.

Health Minister Karl Lauterbach explained why the new measures were necessary, calling the presence of unvaccinated staff "absolutely unacceptable" in places where vulnerable people are being cared for.

The upper house of parliament has also given the green light to the new measures, as the situation with coronavirus across the country remains critical.

The Robert Koch Institute reported 61,288 new cases and 484 deaths on Friday. A total of 104,996 people have died of Covid in the country.

Despite these shocking numbers, the vaccination level in Germany is lower than in many other EU countries, with only 69.4% fully vaccinated.

The country's authorities have supported the idea of compulsory vaccination, with a possible deadline set for February.

Austria ends latest lockdown only for vaxxed residents​

12 Dec, 2021 18:20
Get short URL
Austria ends latest lockdown only for vaxxed residents

Demonstrators jammed the streets of Vienna on Saturday to protest Covid-19 restrictions and vaccine orders. © Reuters / Lisi Niesner

Austrian theaters, restaurants, and other businesses have begun to reopen after Chancellor Karl Nehammer ended a Covid-19 lockdown, but unvaccinated people remain barred from non-essential outings.

However, Sunday’s lockdown halt for vaccinated residents comes with some strings attached: A national 11pm curfew is still in place for restaurants, and mask-wearing remains compulsory in indoor public spaces. Also, each of the country’s nine states can tighten restrictions based on local conditions; in fact, business reopenings won’t begin in some areas until later this month.

Nehammer announced the easing of Covid-19 rules on Wednesday, calling the move an “opening with a seatbelt,” referring to the remaining restrictions and the ability of states to clamp down as needed. As for keeping unvaccinated citizens locked down, he said, “There is the offer of science – that, by getting vaccinated, these troubles can be quickly put aside and that, then, common freedom can actually be lived together.”

Austria has been wracked by protests over home confinements and vaccine orders, including a demonstration in Vienna on Saturday that police estimated was attended by 44,000 people.

Its citizens face a nationwide vaccine mandate that’s scheduled to take effect in February 2022, making it the first Western democracy to impose such a requirement. Those who don’t comply – only about 68% of Austrians are fully vaccinated – can be fined as much as €3,600.

The country imposed a lockdown last month on unvaccinated Austrians
in a move that was cheered by many who had elected to obtain a jab. However, with Covid-19 infections still rising, the order was expanded a few days later to include everyone. Governors in states such as Upper Austria and Salzburg had pressed for the wider restrictions, citing concerns that their hospitals could be overwhelmed by surging coronavirus infections.

Covid-19 deaths and hospitalizations in Austria continued to rise during the lockdown, even as new cases declined. The country’s hospitals currently have 567 Covid-19 patients in their intensive-care units, up from 514 on November 19 – the day the widened lockdown was announced.

Besides respiratory failure requiring ventilation, patients with severe COVID-19 often display manifestations of systemic inflammation and thrombosis as well as diffuse microvascular injury observed postmortem. In this review, we survey the mechanisms that may explain how viral entry and activation of endothelial cells by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus can give rise to a series of events including systemic inflammation, thrombosis, and microvascular dysfunction.
and
Serious vaccine-associated side effects are very rare. Major complications of vaccines are thrombocytopenia and thrombosis in which pathogenetic mechanism is consistent with endotheliopathy characterized by “attenuated” sepsis-like syndrome, leading to the activation of inflammatory and microthrombotic pathway.

Win-win for Pfizer.

The light at the end of the Covid :-)

Now, this analysis is US-focused. Europe is older, more frightened, leans harder left, and has national and supra-national bureaucracies with powers that make woke American progressives drool. Australia and New Zealand are in even worse shape, as they have never quite shaken the dream of zero Covid.

But I am increasingly convinced that by this time next year, barring some medical catastrophe, we will see all the Covid mandates - including the vaccine push! - the way we now look at school closures (and police defunding) - as regrettable and never-to-be-repeated episodes of societal insanity.

Some weeks ago I listened to Delingpod's podcast with Gregory Paul Martin, who is supposedly a 'master astrologer' and apparently gifted with some clairvoyant abilities (besides being the son of Beatles producer Sir George Martin...which is not that relevant in this context). I never thought astrology of something that trustworthy but GPM:s take on things were quite spot-on form what I can tell – and he didn't appear too New-Agey. And he tells many interesting things, do listen if you have the time! Still, obviously, some things he said should obviously be taken with a (huge) grain of salt, but a couple of things he said has stayed on my mind.

First, he said that he was in regular contact with Reiner Füllmich (the Corona Ausschuss attorney) so that he can alert him when it is the right time according to his astrological 'reading' to file the 'Nürnberg 2.0 lawsuit. Let's hope Reiner's trust in this guy will not ruin anything. Maybe this is a good thing, maybe not, who knows.

The other thing GPM said was that he is 'seeing' the pandemic scam ending somewhere in April next year. He added that his astrological readings gave the impression that during April the anger of the people will go overboard and he could 'see' a scene where "Boris Johnson is dragged out of his residence by an angry mob".

What prompted me to finally post this was the tweet below where a quite angry group of people outside of Parliament are shouting "Arrest Boris Johnson!" Maybe GPM is on to something with his 'readings', after all? And wasn't there a 'April drop dead' remark by the C's a couple of years ago?

Link to the podcast (audio only):

Podcast with video:

Back
Top Bottom