It seems the segregation is coming in my country. They said probably from next month you will need to have vaccination certificate, negative test or that you had corona recently to use cinemas, theaters, concerts, and they mentioned digital green passports on EU level for travel but also that they are developing a system where they can use them for entrance to public events and checking your status but that they are protecting private information(how is so if you can check everyone s health data?), so it seems they want to make it a norm in near future where gradually it would become only vaccination certificate. Even now you have to pay for tests(antigen not so expensive but PCR is) so they say you have a choice but if you need to take tests often people could not afford it so they are forcing them to take a vaccine indirectly. They say that measures are dependent on how many people get vaccinated and now PR campaign of musicians and singers is under way how they are taking it.

I read an article where they said they are planning an experiment this month for future events, that there will be a party like in old times, no mask, no distance, and are looking for 400 individuals that will get free meals and drink and the only condition is that you had two vaccines minimally 14 days prior to event. It makes me sick and want to puke how much transparent all this is and everything goes as if nothing really happened, day in day out same thing ever day, for more than a year now.🤮 But what should I expect, already knew long time ago that you do not have much to see in people, there is nothing to see when you open them up, it is all futile attempt, just had hard time accepting it because viewing it through my eyes and overestimating others, but the thing is now we all have to bear the consequences. If they want to have their totalitarian and vaccination parties let them have it all they want in all eternity, just exclude me from it.
Free lunch and drinks for "freedom", how cool is that. Sometimes I find it surprising, how many musicians/celebrities are pushing this thing. "Oh man, not Jello Biafra and Patti Smith, the rebels".

Just today I listened one of my favorite radio DJ, and he said: 'now it's good time to get shot. No rush(as at rush-time), no hassle, and it's free '. Needless to say perhaps, but I don't care, how good music he plays, as I'm not going to listen that guy anymore.

Maybe it's a sign of possibility to let go of the images and worship of such "idols".

Free lunch and drinks for "freedom", how cool is that. Sometimes I find it surprising, how many musicians/celebrities are pushing this thing. "Oh man, not Jello Biafra and Patti Smith, the rebels".

Just today I listened one of my favorite radio DJ, and he said: 'now it's good time to get shot. No rush(as at rush-time), no hassle, and it's free '. Needless to say perhaps, but I don't care, how good music he plays, as I'm not going to listen that guy anymore.

Maybe it's a sign of possibility to let go of the images and worship of such "idols".
Actually, it's perfect. Everyone ought to know that there's no such thing as a free lunch. It's Ok to remind them.

This is new from the BBC online news this morning.

The volunteers using 'honeypot' groups to fight anti-vax propaganda​

By BBC Trending
In-depth reporting on social media

Published
4 hours ago

Poster featuring Bill Gates and a vaccine from anti-lockdown protests

In a policy shift, Facebook is now removing groups and pages that discourage people from getting vaccines. As social media giants grapple with the anti-vaccine movement, Marianna Spring meets the everyday citizens battling conspiracy theories in their spare time.

The banner image shows a Photoshopped picture of Bill Gates with a crazed expression holding a needle decorated with a skull and crossbones. It looks like a Facebook group promoting anti-vaccine conspiracy theories. But this group actually has very different intentions.

Richard is a builder, a trainee psychologist - and one half of the duo behind the decoy group. He says he aims not to spread bad information but rather to help people attracted to conspiracy theories.

His friend Dave (not his real name; we've agreed to give him a pseudonym because he fears abuse from anti-vaccine activists) believed in conspiracy theories for the best part of 20 years.

"If I was to actually create a group saying, 'I'm going to re-educate you'... then I'm not going to get any takers," he says.
"So I have to do it in a stealth way, which is a bit underhanded, I suppose. But the intentions are good."

The group's name references Bill Gates and completely unfounded conspiracy theories that the Microsoft founder is plotting to kill millions of people and control them with implanted microchips. And once people are drawn in, the two moderators try to reason with them, to bring them back to reality.

Bill Gates holds a vaccine with a skull and cross bones in front of a group of children. Richard and Dave used this image to lure in people who believe in conspiracy theories

Richard and Dave used this image to lure in people who believe in conspiracy theories
Richard and Dave are just two of the dozens of volunteers the BBC has spoken to who are combating online misinformation about vaccines. But are they doing work that should be Facebook's responsibility?

The problem​

Original research from BBC Monitoring has revealed how Facebook pages and groups promoting misleading and false claims about vaccines saw a significant rise in followers in several countries across the globe in the past year.

In Ukraine, pages sharing anti-vaccine content grew by 157% in 2020, reaching nearly 26,000 page likes, double the rate for the previous year. In Mexico, Brazil and India, similar pages grew by around 50% each in the past year - faster than in the two previous years.

It's further proof of the spread of anti-vaccine content throughout the pandemic.
Previous research found a huge spike in followers of English-language social media accounts promoting anti-vaccine material during the pandemic, especially on Instagram and Facebook.

Although there is some overlap online, our research focused on extreme content - accounts and groups spreading false "genocide" and "implanted microchip" claims - rather than legitimate questions people have about safety and efficacy, and stories about rare cases of blood clots.

Presentational grey line

The Anti-Vax Files​

Logo for The Anti-Vax Files

Volunteers fight back​

It was the pandemic's wave of anti-vaccine content that prompted Dave and Richard to embark on their plan. "I was out of work," Dave says. "So I wanted to do something constructive." Although the duo have only met in real life once, they now run multiple "honeypot" Facebook groups that have thousands of members from all over the world.

Inside the groups, people who believe in vaccine and Covid-19 conspiracy theories are allowed by the moderators to post false and misleading articles.

Richard admits he's conflicted about the deception."It was horrible having to lie to begin with," he says.
After members initially joined the group, he says, the pair would observe what they shared, sometimes for weeks.
"And then it'd stop," Richard says, "and we'd start questioning their narrative."

Dave and Richard debunk myths and challenge people in comments under posts and via private message.
Selfie of Richard in a grey T-shirt standing by a fence.

Builder and trainee psychologist Richard is one half of the duo running decoy anti-vaccine Facebook groups.
Dave uses his own personal experience of conspiracy theories to strike up a rapport with those in the group. He began to question his previous worldviews after he realised that the people promoting conspiracies were conning him. Their nightmare scenarios, he says, never seemed to come true.

"I just got tired of it," he says, "I got tired of finding out about the next conspiracy, the next conspiracy and then looking back and thinking, well, this didn't happen and that didn't happen."

Woman with a sign listing conspiracy theories about toxic syringes and 5G phone technology

Conspiracy theories have been at the heart of several street protests in London and other cities
Richard says some of his friends and family have been affected by online misinformation. He tries to engage with members of the groups to understand how they have fallen for falsehoods.

'I might not be here'​

One of those people was Brian. He was scared off vaccines by misleading posts on social media sites - including graphic videos promoting false claims about foetuses being used in jabs.

Brian's encounters with the underbelly of social media coincided with an incredibly difficult personal time. Towards the end of 2019, he lost his job. He has multiple sclerosis, and around the same time, his condition started getting worse. Then the pandemic hit.
"I wasn't in a good place," he says, sitting on his leather sofa at home. He explains how he spent hours watching YouTube videos made by anti-vaccine activists.But he also joined Dave and Richard's Facebook group, thinking it was an anti-vaccine community. And that's when things started to change.

"They sort of swung me round," Brian says, "by sending me actual factual information. "Richard talked with him about the personal difficulties that had left him vulnerable to the easy explanations of online pseudoscience. And he also explained how the algorithms of social media sites work to reel people in - with emotion, and by serving up content similar to that which the user has seen before.
Brian even credits Dave and Richard with saving his life. If he hadn't encountered their group, Brian says, "I might not be here. I went to some dark places." But now, he says, things are looking up. "I'm in a better place," he says. "I'm in a proper home environment now, I've got rugrats running around my feet again." His face lights up as he speaks of his grandchildren. He's also had a vaccine against Covid-19, having been completely opposed to it just a few months before.

Some committed activists try to cast doubt on the whole science of vaccination, falsely alleging mass fraud and genocide

Some committed activists try to cast doubt on the whole science of vaccination, falsely alleging mass fraud and genocide

'Vaccine discouragement'​

Richard blames social media sites - particularly Facebook - for failing to protect users like Brian.
"It needs to be policed a lot better," he says. "And until they do, conspiracies are going to keep growing."

In an interview, Facebook's vice president for Northern Europe Steve Hatch acknowledged that the company has "a big responsibility to ensure people are seeing accurate information."

Mr Hatch told the BBC that the company is now removing groups, pages and accounts that deliberately discourage people from taking vaccines, regardless of whether the information can be verified as false or not.

It's a shift in policy. Previously Facebook would only delete groups - and accounts on Instagram, which it owns - filled with outright false vaccine information. Some of the groups that fall under the new policy may include material that's true, or unverifiable, but are not outright falsehoods.

Woman holds sign about Bill gates at protest

This includes Facebook groups with tens of thousands of members that have sprung up in recent months, dedicated to stories of people allegedly injured by Covid vaccines. We've seen several of these groups rapidly become popular. They're often filled with scary stories, but just as frequently lacking in details and hard evidence.

Facebook say they've been combating misinformation, that they've labelled more than 160 million pieces of misleading content since the start of the pandemic, and connected 2 billion people to information from trusted health authorities.

Policy dilemmas​

Meanwhile, Richard and Dave's honeypot group has been suspended - because while their intentions are good, the group does contain posts pushing falsehoods.

It's a situation that highlights the moderation challenges faced by Facebook - where a group like this, dedicated to helping individuals, technically breaches the company's rules.

Richard and Dave are appealing the decision. And they plan to keep using their methods to help people like Brian -and others like him, who they are yet to reach.

This report was from May 5th, 2021, saying that on Monday, today, Alberta would be the first province (outside of the Territories) in Canada to roll out the vaccine to anyone over the age of 12. And it was, though I can't find any print reports yet, it has been playing on the tv. Only the Pfizer vaccine has been approved for children by Health Canada.

"This is a major milestone in our vaccine rollout," Kenney said, "and it comes right when we need it most."

Proud of his accomplishments he is.

"With this, another 1.3 million Albertans are now eligible for the vaccine," Kenney said. "Outside of the northern territories, Alberta is the first province to offer vaccine to everybody 12 years of age and older, no matter where they live or what medical conditions they might have."

Without stepped-up public-health measures to lessen the impact of a surging third wave of COVID-19 infections, Kenney said the province's acute-care system would likely be overwhelmed within a month.
Currently, the caseload is growing at 1.8 per cent a day, which would see 30,000 active cases in the province by the middle of May and perhaps 40,000 active cases by the end of the month, he said.

Fear Fear Fear! Sell Sell Sell! There has NEVER been 30-40,000 active cases at ANYtime EVER reported in Alberta. Those are just ridiculous numbers!

• With 2,271 new cases, Alberta tops 200,000 cases of COVID-19 since start of the pandemic
  • By the numbers: Alberta expected to receive about 2.4 million more vaccine doses by July 4

Because I didn't actually know, I took a look at the current population of Alberta: 4,436,258 people.

What do you think, UN secretary general knows something? ;-)

UNITED NATIONS (UrduPoint News / Sputnik - 11th May, 2021) UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said the world body encourages personnel in countries using Sputnik V to receive the Russian vaccine.

"We encourage, of course, the staff that is working in countries that are vaccinating with the [Sputnik V], to receive that vaccine," Guterres said in a an interview with Russian media agencies.

Or UN simply likes freebies? Apparently last year Putin promised all UN staff free vaccines if they choose to vacicnate with Sputnik V.

This is new from the BBC online news this morning.

The volunteers using 'honeypot' groups to fight anti-vax propaganda​

By BBC Trending
In-depth reporting on social media

Published
4 hours ago

Poster featuring Bill Gates and a vaccine from anti-lockdown protests

In a policy shift, Facebook is now removing groups and pages that discourage people from getting vaccines. As social media giants grapple with the anti-vaccine movement, Marianna Spring meets the everyday citizens battling conspiracy theories in their spare time.

The banner image shows a Photoshopped picture of Bill Gates with a crazed expression holding a needle decorated with a skull and crossbones. It looks like a Facebook group promoting anti-vaccine conspiracy theories. But this group actually has very different intentions.

Richard is a builder, a trainee psychologist - and one half of the duo behind the decoy group. He says he aims not to spread bad information but rather to help people attracted to conspiracy theories.

His friend Dave (not his real name; we've agreed to give him a pseudonym because he fears abuse from anti-vaccine activists) believed in conspiracy theories for the best part of 20 years.

"If I was to actually create a group saying, 'I'm going to re-educate you'... then I'm not going to get any takers," he says.
"So I have to do it in a stealth way, which is a bit underhanded, I suppose. But the intentions are good."

The group's name references Bill Gates and completely unfounded conspiracy theories that the Microsoft founder is plotting to kill millions of people and control them with implanted microchips. And once people are drawn in, the two moderators try to reason with them, to bring them back to reality.

Bill Gates holds a vaccine with a skull and cross bones in front of a group of children. Richard and Dave used this image to lure in people who believe in conspiracy theories

Richard and Dave used this image to lure in people who believe in conspiracy theories
Richard and Dave are just two of the dozens of volunteers the BBC has spoken to who are combating online misinformation about vaccines. But are they doing work that should be Facebook's responsibility?

The problem​

Original research from BBC Monitoring has revealed how Facebook pages and groups promoting misleading and false claims about vaccines saw a significant rise in followers in several countries across the globe in the past year.

In Ukraine, pages sharing anti-vaccine content grew by 157% in 2020, reaching nearly 26,000 page likes, double the rate for the previous year. In Mexico, Brazil and India, similar pages grew by around 50% each in the past year - faster than in the two previous years.

It's further proof of the spread of anti-vaccine content throughout the pandemic.
Previous research found a huge spike in followers of English-language social media accounts promoting anti-vaccine material during the pandemic, especially on Instagram and Facebook.

Although there is some overlap online, our research focused on extreme content - accounts and groups spreading false "genocide" and "implanted microchip" claims - rather than legitimate questions people have about safety and efficacy, and stories about rare cases of blood clots.

Presentational grey line

The Anti-Vax Files​

Logo for The Anti-Vax Files

Volunteers fight back​

It was the pandemic's wave of anti-vaccine content that prompted Dave and Richard to embark on their plan. "I was out of work," Dave says. "So I wanted to do something constructive." Although the duo have only met in real life once, they now run multiple "honeypot" Facebook groups that have thousands of members from all over the world.

Inside the groups, people who believe in vaccine and Covid-19 conspiracy theories are allowed by the moderators to post false and misleading articles.

Richard admits he's conflicted about the deception."It was horrible having to lie to begin with," he says.
After members initially joined the group, he says, the pair would observe what they shared, sometimes for weeks.
"And then it'd stop," Richard says, "and we'd start questioning their narrative."

Dave and Richard debunk myths and challenge people in comments under posts and via private message.
Selfie of Richard in a grey T-shirt standing by a fence.

Builder and trainee psychologist Richard is one half of the duo running decoy anti-vaccine Facebook groups.
Dave uses his own personal experience of conspiracy theories to strike up a rapport with those in the group. He began to question his previous worldviews after he realised that the people promoting conspiracies were conning him. Their nightmare scenarios, he says, never seemed to come true.

"I just got tired of it," he says, "I got tired of finding out about the next conspiracy, the next conspiracy and then looking back and thinking, well, this didn't happen and that didn't happen."

Woman with a sign listing conspiracy theories about toxic syringes and 5G phone technology

Conspiracy theories have been at the heart of several street protests in London and other cities
Richard says some of his friends and family have been affected by online misinformation. He tries to engage with members of the groups to understand how they have fallen for falsehoods.

'I might not be here'​

One of those people was Brian. He was scared off vaccines by misleading posts on social media sites - including graphic videos promoting false claims about foetuses being used in jabs.

Brian's encounters with the underbelly of social media coincided with an incredibly difficult personal time. Towards the end of 2019, he lost his job. He has multiple sclerosis, and around the same time, his condition started getting worse. Then the pandemic hit.
"I wasn't in a good place," he says, sitting on his leather sofa at home. He explains how he spent hours watching YouTube videos made by anti-vaccine activists.But he also joined Dave and Richard's Facebook group, thinking it was an anti-vaccine community. And that's when things started to change.

"They sort of swung me round," Brian says, "by sending me actual factual information. "Richard talked with him about the personal difficulties that had left him vulnerable to the easy explanations of online pseudoscience. And he also explained how the algorithms of social media sites work to reel people in - with emotion, and by serving up content similar to that which the user has seen before.
Brian even credits Dave and Richard with saving his life. If he hadn't encountered their group, Brian says, "I might not be here. I went to some dark places." But now, he says, things are looking up. "I'm in a better place," he says. "I'm in a proper home environment now, I've got rugrats running around my feet again." His face lights up as he speaks of his grandchildren. He's also had a vaccine against Covid-19, having been completely opposed to it just a few months before.

'Vaccine discouragement'​

Richard blames social media sites - particularly Facebook - for failing to protect users like Brian.
"It needs to be policed a lot better," he says. "And until they do, conspiracies are going to keep growing."

In an interview, Facebook's vice president for Northern Europe Steve Hatch acknowledged that the company has "a big responsibility to ensure people are seeing accurate information."

Mr Hatch told the BBC that the company is now removing groups, pages and accounts that deliberately discourage people from taking vaccines, regardless of whether the information can be verified as false or not.

It's a shift in policy. Previously Facebook would only delete groups - and accounts on Instagram, which it owns - filled with outright false vaccine information. Some of the groups that fall under the new policy may include material that's true, or unverifiable, but are not outright falsehoods.

Woman holds sign about Bill gates at protest

This includes Facebook groups with tens of thousands of members that have sprung up in recent months, dedicated to stories of people allegedly injured by Covid vaccines. We've seen several of these groups rapidly become popular. They're often filled with scary stories, but just as frequently lacking in details and hard evidence.

Facebook say they've been combating misinformation, that they've labelled more than 160 million pieces of misleading content since the start of the pandemic, and connected 2 billion people to information from trusted health authorities.

Policy dilemmas​

Meanwhile, Richard and Dave's honeypot group has been suspended - because while their intentions are good, the group does contain posts pushing falsehoods.

It's a situation that highlights the moderation challenges faced by Facebook - where a group like this, dedicated to helping individuals, technically breaches the company's rules.

Richard and Dave are appealing the decision. And they plan to keep using their methods to help people like Brian -and others like him, who they are yet to reach.

I've noticed a lot of Facebook groups about covid vaccine have some interesting characters who can't be real. They are there to derail.

Telegram also has the same.

One should maintain their wits about them when weeding through all these sort of stuff as no doubt a lot of money and resources are being spent to feed people the wrong kind of information.

Again, a word of caution

Inside the article, it states for example comparison between Shikimic acid to Tamiflu *cough* againt e.g. Swineflu. Even to influenza. Why are such connections being made ?

The study authors further confirm that shikimic acid shows efficacy as an antiviral molecule that also inhibits viral replication in the body:

Shikimic acid derivatives have also been shown to exhibit useful biological activity. Most notably, the well-known antiviral drug oseltamivir (Tamiflu), which acts as a viral neuraminidase inhibitor, is used to treat seasonal influenza and has been deployed during H1N1 influenza outbreaks.

Furthermore, fluorinated shikimate analogues have been shown to inhibit P. falciparum and have been tested as antimalarial drugs. In addition, shikimic acidderived (?)-zeylenone (3) displays anticancer, antiviral and antibiotic behavior, and triacetylshikimic acid exhibits
anticoagulant and antithrombotic activity.

Tamiflu is toxic, and is not supposed to be taken, especially not for influenza for the average person (I even remember how our doctors in Sweden in 2009, advised against to take Tamiflu lightly) Which of course didn't help and people were stockpiling Tamiflu.

Dr Wofgang Wodarg, who disrupted the swine flu scam and it's vaccination program, due to his position in the European Council back in the days, also stated how idiotic Tamiflu is, when given to people, as it is toxic and literally makes more damage than good (as it is highly immune suppressive)

Note: I write this from mind of what I can remember, as i only recently listened to more interviews with him.

So, why this "selling point" in the aforementioned article is trying to connect between Shikmic Acid with the 'successful' Tamiflu against influenza, Swinflu etc ?

Another question:
What on earth is "fluorinated" shikimate ? I thought nature doesn't do F.

Please do not get me wrong - if boiling pine needles can be a good defense, by all means, let's look deeper into it and find out more - but also be careful about it how it is all spun together with other elements. Anything that we adapt to in terms of alternative treatments - will and is, immediately tried to become corrupted, through the many means by the PTB they execute.

I am sure that boiling pine needles works on the positive side of things, but also would like to know more, why and how it would be a defense against Covid Vaccine Shedding.

Ps: I have a really big pine needle tree in front of my Balcony. I am ready :lol: if needed (if I get the tree's permission).

I'm not sure if this has been posted, so apologies if so, but a very concise read.

Absolutely Scandal

The German Panic Paper has been mentioned a LOT in many sessions of the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, and there was a guy who figured out the highly worrisome strings attached behind that paper, written by essentially non-medical people - but that very paper became the blue print for Germany's Corona measurements.

The strings went all the way to people who had absolutely nothing to do with science or medical health - but and instead foreigners and ThinkTanks and key players in the Government connected at the table behind WHO (such as veterinarian Wieler... the head of the Robert Koch Institute, RKI.... what a surprise). The Panic Paper had only one goal: to creates as much panic and fear as possible. To scare kids because they would kill their grandparents if not distance was taken. That kind of bull...

Then, the so-called “Panic Paper” was leaked, which was written by the German Department of the Interior. Its classified content shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that, in fact, the population was deliberately driven to panic by politicians and mainstream media. The accompanying irresponsible statements of the Head of the RKI – remember the [German] CDC – Mr. Wieler, who repeatedly and excitedly announced that the corona measures must be followed unconditionally by the population without them asking any question, shows that that he followed the script verbatim. In his public statements, he kept announcing that the situation was very grave and threatening, although the figures compiled by his own Institute proved the exact opposite.

The Panic Paper plays a key roll behind Germany's Corona Measurements, plus keep in mind that the world wide blueprint of RT-PCR tests also originates form Germany (Dr Drosten, Berlin Charité) and the Pfizer "vaccine" also is a german product via BioNTech.

Germany plays a key roll. The Panic Paper plays a key roll. The BioNTech "vaccine" plays a keyroll. The WHO - Wieler - Robert Koch Institute connection - plays a key roll.

I have ten minutes left of the interview with Dr. Merritt and I just have to say WOW! She goes into all the very legitimate reasons why doctors of all ages are not speaking out, mostly because they will lose their jobs and have large student debt to pay off. She herself lost her contract because she is speaking out against the official narratives especially regarding masks first and now the vaccines which she states outright are not vaccines.

I wonder...

So, I can understand that for many people who work within healthcare of all kind, can't go out - because let's face the modern times, most of the people are dependent on their livelihood, income and paying bills and debts.

But... how on earth is it so impossible to be creative ? You can do a LOT under the radar, without necessarily be a red blip on the radar of your employers, etc. Maybe if those who are in danger of loosing jobs - perhaps should employ a smarter, more creative approach. It is possible... A single aware person does not need to change the world - but when many do little things; tips and tricks under the radar, i am sure the spread of information would become more effective over time...

The majority does not need to go out of the house and BANG making major announcements - as that definitely has consequences for the average person - definitely making the PTB and it's followers use the opportunity to subvert the situation to their advantage.

Then do it better. Creative. Under the radar.

Many small rivers... remember 💕

A little side note

Revolving corona deaths in Sweden
. According to Dr Björn Hammerskjöld who was interviewed by the Investigative Corona Comittee, Berlin - he stated that 85% of the Swedish Corona deaths counts did not happen because of Covid-19.

Yet, all were registered as being the direct result of Covid-19.

Mind boggling.

With English subtitles

It might be a little late, but for those who are interested - and i am super happy about this - because it appears that the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, is finally putting out their german held meetings with english subtitles. Finally !!

🇬🇧🇺🇸 Here is the 40th meeting ("The Great Recall" with Dr Wolfgang Wodarg) • [jan/feb 2021]

This is an interview with Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, which played a crucial roll in Europe, him having been member of the German Parliament but also member of the Council of Europe - when the first attempt of a "corona crisis" was made back in 2009, with the swine flu - which he was responsible to reveal, breaking off the scam, and ending the bad, rushed vaccines which were pushed onto the people.

The parallels to 2020/21 are... well let's just say, interesting !

Again, a word of caution

Inside the article, it states for example comparison between Shikimic acid to Tamiflu *cough* againt e.g. Swineflu. Even to influenza. Why are such connections being made ?

Tamiflu is toxic, and is not supposed to be taken, especially not for influenza for the average person (I even remember how our doctors in Sweden in 2009, advised against to take Tamiflu lightly) Which of course didn't help and people were stockpiling Tamiflu.

Dr Wofgang Wodarg, who disrupted the swine flu scam and it's vaccination program, due to his position in the European Council back in the days, also stated how idiotic Tamiflu is, when given to people, as it is toxic and literally makes more damage than good (as it is highly immune suppressive)

Note: I write this from mind of what I can remember, as i only recently listened to more interviews with him.

So, why this "selling point" in the aforementioned article is trying to connect between Shikmic Acid with the 'successful' Tamiflu against influenza, Swinflu etc ?
[...]
Please do not get me wrong - if boiling pine needles can be a good defense, by all means, let's look deeper into it and find out more - but also be careful about it how it is all spun together with other elements. Anything that we adapt to in terms of alternative treatments - will and is, immediately tried to become corrupted, through the many means by the PTB they execute.

I am sure that boiling pine needles works on the positive side of things, but also would like to know more, why and how it would be a defense against Covid Vaccine Shedding.

Ps: I have a really big pine needle tree in front of my Balcony. I am ready :lol: if needed (if I get the tree's permission).
All good points. We need to read everything with discernment. We also need to understand how to defend health-wise against the vaccinated, or so it seems. This is an element of that discussion. I thought the article contained adequate warnings, and this is not a no-brainer like lysine.

Another question:
What on earth is "fluorinated" shikimate ? I thought nature doesn't do F.
Your statement is unclear. "Fluorinated" means having added fluorine. Nature does fluorine, if that's what you meant. It's an element — a toxic and reactive one. No idea why it would be added to medicine, or if it occurs otherwise somehow, but I haven't looked into it. There's the old adage that the difference between medicine and poison is the dosage, but I don't know in this case.

Nature also does fluoride, if that's what you meant by "F." For example, it occurs naturally in tea (Camellia sinensis). Tea plants absorb fluoride from the ground and store it in the leaves. It can be dangerous, depending on the tea type and level of consumption.

All good points. We need to read everything with discernment. We also need to understand how to defend health-wise against the vaccinated, or so it seems. This is an element of that discussion. I thought the article contained adequate warnings, and this is not a no-brainer like lysine.

Your statement is unclear. "Fluorinated" means having added fluorine. Nature does fluorine, if that's what you meant. It's an element — a toxic and reactive one. No idea why it would be added to medicine, or if it occurs otherwise somehow, but I haven't looked into it. There's the old adage that the difference between medicine and poison is the dosage, but I don't know in this case.

Nature also does fluoride, if that's what you meant by "F." For example, it occurs naturally in tea (Camellia sinensis). Tea plants absorb fluoride from the ground and store it in the leaves. It can be dangerous, depending on the tea type and level of consumption.

I was not aware

that nature does do Fluorine... I had once read the sentence "In the chemical table, Nature does not do Fluorine and stops prior it). Then of course, the uptake of Fluorine is one thing, but the natural creation by design in nature, another thing (not including Fluorine). But my source is fuzzy, but the expression hung on in my mind for many years.

(The chemical sign for Fluorine is "F", that's why I wrote F). But yes, it sounded... uhm... fuzzy/unclear. You are right.

Nevertheless - it seems that whenever Fluorine is involved, dangers are attached. (I often have to think of when Fluorine has been included into medicines, it created disaster - such as the type of antibiotics containing Fluorine responsible many damages to people). It is also a neurotoxin, among several other bad characteristics.

In the US, there are 325+ prescription drugs containing Fluorine).
  • Statins (Lipitor, Crestor, Vytorin, Zetia/Ezetimibe)
  • Anti-inflammatories (fluticasone propionate, Celebrex)
  • Antacids (Prevacid)
  • Antidepressants (Lexapro)
  • Neuroleptics (Risperdal)
  • Antibiotics (Levaquin)

Therefore, I was immediately sceptic about "Fluorinated shikimate".

But honestly, I have no idea what exactly that means in that case.

Last edited:
(I just realized that I posted this message on the forum from the last session.
I made a copy and now I'm sending it to you on the right forum ....)

Hello everyone
I just received this article, another explanation for this virus:
“Covid is not Pneumonia according to researchers - It is Endothelitis and that can change everything ».

Charles Sannat : Le Covid ne serait pas une Pneumonie !

On the other hand, I have just read again the session of October 14, 1995 and I would like to have your opinion ...
Laura and the Cs talk about the dead (declared) during the different wars

(J) "WWII 72,355 are still alive. Where ???"
(L) Still alive!
(T) Who would have been killed in action ...
A: Yes
A: Some are replacements for dual-body soul receptacles.
Q: (L) OK, now you said awhile ago that some of these bodies were used as receptacles, receptacles of souls.

When you say soul receptacles, do you mean soul receptacles for whom?

A: Replacement of corpses, ie duplicates.

Q: (L) So, in other words, they replace the dead and put their souls in a replacement body, so they can go on living, right?
A: Yes.

Etc., etc …..

And I was, how to say, taken aback (although I had already read this session a long time ago)
Wondering if it was not the same story starting over or continuing ...
For me, it was obvious ...

But hey, as the CS said, in this session:
A: Since your imagination center is on low frequency tonight, let's suppose we have to spell everything out for you, but at least it's fun to wtch the impact, like "A Tonne of Bricks" fall on your heads !!

This may be my case ...

Sorry for those who have not read this session and that it could hurt
Sorry too for those who have lost someone dear to their hearts.

Your opinion ???
Tenderness for all

Channa

deeple translator

Back
Top Bottom