I’m a bit concerned about this spike protein shedding business. It makes sense that it would be happening, but there seems to be no way to protect oneself from it except for using the vaccine protocol.
I’ve been to the hospital recently and will be going several more times in the next few weeks. I would assume most of the staff there and many of the patients are vaccinated. Haven’t felt any effects yet from being exposed so that’s good.
I have a friend who got the Moderna shot because his wife was getting a shot (she got the AZ and now has side effects, don’t know what sort yet).
I don’t know if I should be avoiding these people now.
On the one hand, it feels like poetic justice that the people who got the vaccine get ostracized and socially distanced from while they thought it was their ticket to freedom of association.
On the other, it’s not any different from enforcing social distancing for covid. It just doesn’t work. I don’t think we can hide from these shedded particles. Too many are vaxxed already.
Also, it feels simply wrong and inhumane to say, sorry, I don’t want you near me after you took the poison. These people will need all the help they can get.
God help us. This s**t is getting real.

More exposure of the vax injured:

Interview with Three Healthcare Workers Who Have Been Severely Injured by COVID Vaccines

In a Highwire exclusive, Del sits down with three healthcare workers who were on the frontline of Covid vaccine rollouts in America. In a candid and emotional interview, the three women go back to the day they received their vaccine, the severe reactions they endured starting just days after, and the complete denial the medical community has towards the groundswell of injured people looking for help.

I still wonder about that nurse in the beginning receiving her vax that fainted live on camera. Supposedly she was fine and went back to work afterward, but some suspected a look-alike was being shown and that she actually died - I think Soc. Sec. data was referenced. There was never any indisputable proof that she was still living which would have been very easy to do.

From what I remember hearing, Ivermectin works to counteract the spike proteins - globs onto them. The 5 docs suggested using it once a week every other week or if in high exposure job, use every week. 🤷‍♀️

I’m a bit concerned about this spike protein shedding business. It makes sense that it would be happening, but there seems to be no way to protect oneself from it except for using the vaccine protocol.
I’ve been to the hospital recently and will be going several more times in the next few weeks. I would assume most of the staff there and many of the patients are vaccinated. Haven’t felt any effects yet from being exposed so that’s good.
I have a friend who got the Moderna shot because his wife was getting a shot (she got the AZ and now has side effects, don’t know what sort yet).
I don’t know if I should be avoiding these people now.
On the one hand, it feels like poetic justice that the people who got the vaccine get ostracized and socially distanced from while they thought it was their ticket to freedom of association.
On the other, it’s not any different from enforcing social distancing for covid. It just doesn’t work. I don’t think we can hide from these shedded particles. Too many are vaxxed already.
Also, it feels simply wrong and inhumane to say, sorry, I don’t want you near me after you took the poison. These people will need all the help they can get.
God help us. This s**t is getting real.
I had the same line of thought, then I thought: if a vaccinated guy can infect a non-vaccinated guy then the non-vaccinated guy can probably infect you. Solution: avoid all people ? No, because you need to have some contact to build your immune system to other disease.

I had the same line of thought, then I thought: if a vaccinated guy can infect a non-vaccinated guy then the non-vaccinated guy can probably infect you. Solution: avoid all people ? No, because you need to have some contact to build your immune system to other disease.
Exactly. And besides, I’m not afraid of covid so should I be afraid of just the covid spike protein? Probably not. I mean, if it was the black death itself circulating out there, I’d still probably go about my business as usual.
I really feel lucky that my wife and my parents, as well as my grandparents aren’t getting the vaccine. Almost none of my friends, either. On my wife’s side, on the other hand, everyone got the shot, except for her parents, who she’s trying to persuade against it, but the propaganda and peer pressure appears to be too strong, I’m afraid. If after all that we’ve told them and all the material we’ve sent them, they still get vaxxed, that’s really their own choice. You just can’t help some people. They seem to be shifting back and forth. After getting info from us, they always come back with new stories and reasons why they should get the shot. All that’s left to do is pray

Here's another doctor's interesting take on the more and more observable issues with the Covid vax. He's actually going to address the three main points one article at a time.

[The blurb on whatreallyhappened - emphasis mine]
Simply put, there is overwhelming evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (that is also synthetically produced by the Covid vaccines) is a central part of the mechanisms of morbidity and mortality of SARS-CoV-2, and therefore is also a risk of the vaccine. In regard to clotting, that risk is greater if you receive a vaccine.

The data clearly demonstrate that the last thing you would ever want to do is make a vaccine that produces a spike protein. As the literature clearly showed, it would cause significant damage, including brain clots and death. And that literature, for the most part, was available before the release of Covid vaccines to the public.
The article - excerpt:

Clotting and Covid Vaccine "Science"

by DR MIKE WILLIAMS
Sunday, 2nd May 2021

Even a cursory look at social media demonstrates that there are three main areas of concern around Covid vaccines at the moment: clotting disorders; abnormal menses; and the possibility that those that are vaccinated are shedding that vaccine material.

There are of course other significant concerns not least neurological damage following receipt of the vaccine but, as you will see, that may be as a consequence of one of the other three.

Only one of these concerns is recognised by governments and health agencies at the moment – clotting disorders; the other two are not.

I’m going to try and sketch out what we know about the first; the other two will be for later articles. I’ll attempt to use the scientific and medical literature to help me to do that.
[...]
Effectively we have two opposing problems here: thrombosis forming a clot that can block a vessel supplying blood to an organ; and thrombocytopenia reducing the number of platelets that are needed to form a clot, causing bleeding, aka haemorrhage. Either of these problems can be very difficult to manage and extremely dangerous, even lethal for the patient -- but to have both at the same time!

The combined thrombosis and thrombocytopenia linked to Covid vaccination is being considered as something new and very rare, and if clotting happens in a vital organ … well, we’re seeing the results: young people that should not be dying, are.

READ MORE

Added: One thing I'm surprised hasn't really emerged... No one's really asking how those people who were involved in the trials last year are doing. I've seen testimonies and they are all the same. Their situation is getting worse.

Maybe there's a reason they haven't rolled them out to the media...

Anyways, people think they get a reaction, get over the reaction and that's it. Are they in for a rude awakening. Or people think they didn't have a reaction and that means they are okay... Dear oh dear. The "fun and games" are only just beginning. 😔
Going to work now so cant provide links and more details, will do later, but what I heard is pfizer control group that got the placebo, out of "safety" has gotten the jab in the end, basically killing any and all comparing data, literary ending the trail:-/:-/
Will post more ASAP

Going to work now so cant provide links and more details, will do later, but what I heard is pfizer control group that got the placebo, out of "safety" has gotten the jab in the end, basically killing any and all comparing data, literary ending the trail:-/:-/
Will post more ASAP
Reminds me of the standard excuse they always give for not conducting any randomized control studies: having a control group that doesn’t receive the vaxx would be unethical. Such utter bs.

Reminds me of the standard excuse they always give for not conducting any randomized control studies: having a control group that doesn’t receive the vaxx would be unethical. Such utter bs.
As Dr Mercola rightly pointed out, the hypocrisy on this is remarkable. The idea is that everyone must have the jab, for the greater good, the individual choice is outweighed by the community/social responsibility. Yet here we have the vaccine companies saying that the right of the individual (trial subjects) and the need to protect them is greater than that of the community/society and what would be learnt from keeping them blind...it's a bit embarrassing for them really!

Long-Term Studies Of COVID-19 Vaccines Hurt By Placebo Recipients Getting Immunized

Its moderna clinical trail, here is a comment in the text:

"It's a loss from a scientific standpoint, but given the circumstances I think it's the right thing to do," he says." :umm:

But hey its an emergency, trust the science! Im laughing a lot these days at all this, the distance from sanity is getting so wide, I just hope laughter will not turn to tiers in the end

Seychelles, the country with the most vaccinations, is restoring restrictions and closing schools

Seychelles, an island nation east of the coast of Africa, is the most vaccinated country in the world against COVID (Israel is second and the UK third). They vaccinated 85% of the adult population which is about 62% of the total population. Vaccines Sinovac (60%) and Astrazenecu (40%) were used.

So if we believe in the "official narrative", that state should return to normal. However, after vaccination, COVID cases increased significantly and the state was forced to go into a complete lockdown. All gathering places, bars, restaurants, and even schools and sports activities are closing. Socializing with people from different households is also prohibited. Of the positive cases, 35% were vaccinated with both doses. Health Minister Peggy Vidot says they need to expand bed capacity for the sick.

Let us mention that this is a tourist country with a warm climate, which last year had a decline of 65% of its tourism. As things stand now, it looks like this year isn’t going to get any better, and it could be a lot worse. If someone still thinks that by vaccination we are returning to normal, show them what is happening in the Seychelles.

Sources:

Thank you. So, the shedding reported (and as I have read from Pfizers own documentation, is possible) is a spike protein shed, but is that only possible with the MRNA vaccine? I do know that shedding is reported with what we would call traditional immunisation.
I think the difference is that live vaccines can "shed" viruses - which have been known to spread diseases - for example measles.

No-one has ever had a spike protein "vaccine" before. The spike protein is part of the virus. It could be part of many different viruses and also similar to other proteins in the body. So, not only may the "vaccine" be problematic to the "vaccinee", the problem might be able to spread. No-one really knows. At this point it is conjecture. It may also be the reason why people are being 'persuaded' towards this type of vaccine and dissuaded from AZ and JJ "vaccine". They all have problems when it comes to side effects.

Source: Training bees to smell the coronavirus
News
Training bees to smell the corona virus

Published on May 3, 2021

Start-up Insect Sense and Wageningen Bio-veterinary Research have trained bees to extend their tongues when they smell the corona virus. The corona virus, like other diseases, causes metabolic changes in the body that causes a smell. Bees can be trained within minutes to recognize the scent of samples infected with SARS-CoV-2.

Bees can detect volatiles with a sensitivity of parts per trillion. For example, they find a flower a few kilometers away. Bees, like dogs, can learn to detect volatiles and odors, but with just a few minutes of training.

Sugar water reward

The bees were trained to detect SARS-CoV-2 infected samples in a Pavlovian conditioning method. Each time the bees were exposed to the scent from an infected sample, they received a sugar water solution reward. The bees extended their tongues to collect the sugar water solution. By repeating this action several times, the bees associated the sugar reward with the scent as the stimulus. With this repeated conditioning, soon enough bees started extending their tongues out for the scent alone, with no reward offered as a follow-up. A trained bee can detect an infected sample within a few seconds.

This research was conducted with more than 150 bees at the Bio-safety laboratory of Wageningen Bio-veterinary Research with different training setups to determine the most optimum training protocol. The samples used in the first experiments were collected from healthy and SARS-CoV-2 infected minks. In the experiments with the mink-samples, several bees indicated very good results and were able to distinguish the infected samples and those from healthy animals with very low numbers of false positives and false negatives. Similar great results were also achieved in later experiments with human samples as well.

In this project, scientists from the Laboratory of Entomology of Wageningen University and Université Paul Sabatier in Toulouse (France), supported the start-up with scientific advice.

Scaling Bee Sense

The next step is to work on the scalability of this approach. Bees are globally accessible, so the only thing people need is a machine to be able to train bees. Insect Sense already has developed the prototypes of a machine that can automatically train multiple bees simultaneously and a biosensor that deploys the trained bees for diagnosis. This technology, ‘Bee Sense’, can be a very effective diagnostic system for low-income countries that face challenges in accessing infrastructure and high-tech technologies.

Bio-chip and machine learning

Apart from this technology, Insect Sense is also now working with scientists from Wageningen University & Research on ‘LumiNose technology’, a bio-chip that involves using insect genes which can be applied for accurate detection of volatile substances. The technology is further integrated with machine learning technology for fingerprinting volatiles. This technology will test rapidly and will be non-invasive, cost-effective and highly accurate, and can even recognize the severity of a disease.

For what it is worth, Clif High has been all over this like red on a strawberry. He has reported correspondence with him saying that the effects of contagious vaccinosis, his term, goes away when not around the vaxxxed individuals all the time. Which makes sense, as it seems the spike proteins do not replicate by themselves, but the mRNA injected causes the cells to churn this stuff out like mad. The idea is that we may really need to quarantine the vaxxxed away from the rest of us until we can figure this mess out.

Here's another doctor's interesting take on the more and more observable issues with the Covid vax. He's actually going to address the three main points one article at a time.
There is some decidedly shocking info in the referenced article:
If we were to rely on mainstream news and government reports, we might be led to believe that clotting problems with Covid vaccines were entirely unexpected and rare.

Yet the first warnings about the Astrazeneca clotting disorder came before the preprint (above) was published: and long before they even started making the current Covid ‘vaccines’. Well over a decade before, to be precise.
Adenoviral viral vector delivery systems that are being employed by Astrazeneca, Sputnik and Johnson & Johnson, for example, were known to be problematic in the past. In 2007 a research paper laid it out very clearly:
"Thrombocytopenia has been consistently reported following the administration of adenoviral gene transfer vectors." [...]

Consistently reported? In 2007?

It was known in 2007 that the same vector used for many of the Covid vaccines consistently caused thrombocytopenia. But apparently, that did not deter the UK regulatory authorities from allowing an emergency authorisation for that technology to be released not just on the UK population but also many other countries around the world.
I strongly recommend reading this article and can only imagine what the next two will divulge.

I can't help but notice that there has been an uptick of very revealing articles regarding the Covid vaccines which have been posted to this thread and some appearing on Sott. Perhaps because the lies and associated harm is so egregious is what's propelling these exposures. In addition to the article just mentioned, there is another far more compelling exposure that truly needs to be disseminated far and wide - previously posted:
I listened to this last night and I just have to say WOW! What these ladies have to say really needs to be heard and shared! Interestingly enough, they were even going to appear on the Dr. Oz show, but not only did it unexpectedly not happen, a show promoting Covid vaccination went on instead. While the Covid health/pharmaceutical industry is making billions, these women as well as all other vaccine injured people are incurring huge medical expenses that are not covered by health insurance along with no workmen's comp or unemployment benefits. And as they are saying as well as many others, mainstream media/news and social media are totally censoring this information. Instead the message is over-the-top get the vaccine for everyone's safety and to return life to normal - as if!

It is a lengthy interview (1:15:32) but so revealing as to not only the mindset of workers in the health professions, but the "unwoke" as it applies to the vax. Really, really insightful on that aspect. Del did an excellent job interviewing these ladies in not only asking pertinent questions but doing so in a way that was super sensitive to their plight. Plus, there was some really hopeful news at the very end after the interview. I wonder if it would be possible for Sott focus: Objective: Health to do a zoom interview with these gals. Their stories so need to get as much exposure as can be had.

Back
Top Bottom