I do understand that this PCR test is complete, utter nonsense for a whole lot of reasons, and can't be taken seriously AT ALL, even on the most fundamental level of what it actually detects.

Will be interesting to see how the journal reacts. They will probably try to ignore it.
Yeah, let us see how they will go about that. As @JEEP shared way back in the thread, on 11th November the Lisbon Court of Appeal ruled that the PCR test "is unable to determine beyond reasonable doubt, that a positive result corresponds in fact to the infection of a person by the SARS Cov 2 virus". The judges concluded that the probability of a person receiving a false positive is 97% or higher. In the verdict can be read that the judges based their ruling on two mainstream studies, a paper published in The Lancet by Elena Surkova, Vladyslav Nikolayevskyy and Francis Drobniewski, and the Correlation Between 3790 Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction–Positives Samples and Positive Cell Cultures, Including 1941 Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Isolates, whose results were published by Oxford Academic in late September.

So this verdict was certainly an unwelcome surprise for the local PTB, going against the narrative. I was wondering how they would go about ignoring or putting it aside completely as that will mean the end of the Rule of Law for Portugal. It seems that the first port of call will be that an administrative organ, the Superior Council of Magistrature (SCM), will be ‘appreciating’ this matter, in other words, deciding whether the two judges should be ‘disciplined’ on December 2 (Wednesday). The social media movement Juristas Pela Verdade (jurists for the truth) has organised a protest outside the SCM building in Lisbon from 9am on that day, describing the situation as “an attempt to destroy the rule of law in Portugal”.
Let's see what will come of it.....

Yeah, let us see how they will go about that. As @JEEP shared way back in the thread, on 11th November the Lisbon Court of Appeal ruled that the PCR test "is unable to determine beyond reasonable doubt, that a positive result corresponds in fact to the infection of a person by the SARS Cov 2 virus". The judges concluded that the probability of a person receiving a false positive is 97% or higher. In the verdict can be read that the judges based their ruling on two mainstream studies, a paper published in The Lancet by Elena Surkova, Vladyslav Nikolayevskyy and Francis Drobniewski, and the Correlation Between 3790 Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction–Positives Samples and Positive Cell Cultures, Including 1941 Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Isolates, whose results were published by Oxford Academic in late September.

So this verdict was certainly an unwelcome surprise for the local PTB, going against the narrative. I was wondering how they would go about ignoring or putting it aside completely as that will mean the end of the Rule of Law for Portugal. It seems that the first port of call will be that an administrative organ, the Superior Council of Magistrature (SCM), will be ‘appreciating’ this matter, in other words, deciding whether the two judges should be ‘disciplined’ on December 2 (Wednesday). The social media movement Juristas Pela Verdade (jurists for the truth) has organised a protest outside the SCM building in Lisbon from 9am on that day, describing the situation as “an attempt to destroy the rule of law in Portugal”.
Let's see what will come of it.....

Thanks Laurs, oh my... At least the end of the rule of law will be established for all to see should they "discipline" the judges. Not that most people will care, but still, more and more will do. I see this "never-ending" tyranny as sort of a mercy for those who still have the potential to wake up, yet haven't done so until now. The more blatant and obvious all this gets, the more of those will have their chance to get a "crash course" in reality and development. That's my fall-back thought anyway for some comfort when the madness rumps up yet again...

coronavirus221_01.jpg

Story at-a-glance

There's an entire school of research within public health on how to frighten people, known as "fear appeal" Fear appeal is based on the premise that to successfully implement a public health measure, you must first highlight a threat.

And, to work, the threat must be made personal, so that people fear for their personal safety. Next, you give people something immediate to do that will set them on the path of cooperating with the plan in its entirety. Examples during the COVID-19 pandemic include not leaving your house, wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart, closing certain businesses and keeping children home from school. In the future, we can expect to be told we must get vaccinated and digitally tracked before we can resume life as 'normal'

By adding confusion to the mix, you can bring an individual from fear to anxiety - a state of confusion in which you can no longer think logically. In this state, you are more easily manipulated. Eventually, when the fear and anxiety are great enough, desperation sets in, at which point people are willing to do just about anything to get relief.

Recently, the United Nations had some big announcements that went largely unnoticed, including the rollout of a biometric digital wallet and an announcement that one of its specialized agencies The International Civil Aviation Organization is one step closer to a internationally recognized digital travel credential.

As reported by Biometric Update, this particular UN biometric digital wallet is intended for UN employees and it can be used for data related to human resources, medical status, travel, payroll and pensions.

I hope you see where this is going, every aspect of our lives will be centralized digitally using biometrics and in many cases the blockchain, AI and 5G.

I can’t help but to raise the question, what kind of social controls could this possibly provide the technocrats if people decide not to obey certain restrictions or requirements?

Example: If you didn’t get your latest shot, individuals may face travel restrictions. Or, you may not be able go to work, or your payments may be frozen until you comply.

They may not have to mandate anything if they can ‘encourage’ you to obey.

Michigan Governor Whitmer Goes Full Orwell, Demands Full Names, Phone Numbers For All Restaurant Customers​

Some weeks ago I replied to this mentioning that we're already doing this. We had the chance to make a reservation to a restaurant the past weekend. In the middle of stores closed with the "FOR RENT" sign hanging on them, some of them are still surviving. I had the chance to take a pic of their document:

J2s9aEM.jpg

Translation:
SWORN DECLARATION FOR CUSTOMERS

The establishments of gastronomic services, especially bars and restaurants, within the framework of the provisions contemplated in the protocol n ° 86 of the COE, must arbitrate the measures tending to have the sworn statement of all customers / diners who attend the gastronomic premises. The aforementioned statement must contain the following information:

-Name, surename
-ID number
-Address
-Phone
-Day (of attendance) and time
-Number of the table

SWORN DECLARATION

-Have you developed episodes with a temperature greater than 37.5 ° C in the last 5 days?

-In the past 14 days, have you been in contact with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 individuals?

-In the last 14 days, have you stayed or visited any of the COVID-19 hospitals in the Argentine Republic?

-Have you arrived from a foreign trip in the last 14 days?

-Have you been exposed to numerous unknown human groups without respecting the established social distance?

-Did you stay in closed places with large groups of people for more than 30 minutes at a time, respecting social distance or not?

-On the date of the date, have you used public transport?

Some people in my province don't give too much of a hoot lately. You'll see them with their masks, but they are still hanging out in the public squares, having a drink with friends, playing with their kids and pets, gathering in general anyway. This, gives me hope. I was sitting in front of the main police station with my mask down and the cops didn't even bother to approach me, look at me or anything. After I left this place, I went to a bar to have a coffee and they didn't even ask me for these papers. They want to have customers and survive, because after 9pm, it kinda became a ghost town. Our country is known for their nocturnal life. Seeing almost everything closing so early was a bit depressing. I do hope people start realizing that this is big circus and stop caring about these measures.

Funnily enough, our president hosted the funeral of the worldwide known ex-soccer player Diego Armando Maradona right in our equivalent of the White House (La casa Rosada). Millions attended. While I have my thoughts about the chaos that this unleashed, I'm still assuming the role of an observer and see how things end up. Anyway, few days back, they did mention about the Christmas protocols for the Covid-19 that will be implemented. Again, it's a circus.

Still holding up. Between this and the American's elections, I had to unsub from Netflix because these two shows took most of my free time.

I must say that no, your comment did not calm me. But it has indeed made me hesitant to share my feelings again in the future.
Wisteria - please do not let LongCloud's insensitive and thoughtless reply keep you from sharing your feelings. Your description of what happened was chilling and although sad to hear, keeps us informed as to how this "shock and awe" psyop manipulation of humanity is playing out.

As a child of the 50s, the events of WWII were presented often enough and via various mediums - including Saturday morning cartoons no less - that it was certainly impressed upon me how horrific the Nazis were and following that, Communists and Communism. Never, NEVER, did I think my own country would clamor to embrace those very liberty killing ideas! And the speed at which it has taken place is also beyond flabbergasting! I have often thought how terrifying it must be to have foreign soldiers attacking one's town or air raid sirens followed by bombing occurring! I also remember the civil strife here in the US against the Vietnam war. Here in Ohio, college students were shot and killed by the National Guard! A documentary based on the year 1968 really drove home to me how ineffective protest was in bringing about actual change. The civil rights and Vietnam war protests were violent and intense and even spilled over into other countries. But in the end, nothing changed.

We here in the US have not had a foreign army invading our country since the War of 1812 with the British. Somehow the populace thinks we're now immune to all that and in the same token, inflict that horror on other countries in the name of democracy and freedom! Although both the US and Australia were subjected to a Japanese bombing attack, no actual troops on the ground ever took place. Consequently, and per what the Cs have more or less said, a "correction" is due in order for us to absorb a badly needed lesson. As Australia joined the coalition of the War on Terror, the lesson to be learned applies there as well.

Please remember what the Cs said about faith and to "just stay calm and patient". EE along with the romance novels have been strongly recommended to deal with the stress. And do keep sharing as much as you need to in order to stay on an even keel. We really are all in this together! :hug:😘

Some people in my province don't give too much of a hoot lately. You'll see them with their masks, but they are still hanging out in the public squares, having a drink with friends, playing with their kids and pets, gathering in general anyway.

It is true. And to support your comment this is a video I made on Friday. This is close to where I live, the gastronomy area. It is in the outskirts of Buenos Aires city, the province of Buenos Aires, in the district of Lanus.

Again, it's a circus.
Well, that's for sure! Especially the Prez election part! Having now personally experienced two aspects of the Nazification of our country via the Covid scam, maintaining a cool and somewhat indifferent attitude is becoming more of a challenge. As I previously mentioned, my name was put on a restaurant brownshirt list for not donning a mask. Additionally, our governor's latest enforcement directive requiring masks in stores resulted in my being ordered out of a smaller grocery store with the manager throwing a hissy-fit while also calling the police. I debated whether or not to call the bluff and see how the police would react - acknowledgment of health exception / warning or hauled off to jail - but decided it was a fight for another day. The manager did exclaim that it wasn't her store and that she could be fired for not enforcing the owner's order. And so, I've since wondered whether I can sue for a violation of my civil rights against that store owner (necessitating finding a willing lawyer plus taking on the expense), whether to write him a forceful letter, or just again realize that one older citizen by herself really can't do much. Meanwhile, the federal lawsuit is moving along at the pace of molasses in January. By the time it gets anywhere, Pres. Biden may be a reality along with massive Covid crackdown - you WILL obey or else!!!

Frankly, I think it would be an excellent idea for the people supporting the federal lawsuit to send a contingent to the local store to protest the unconstitutional/unlawful edict the store owner has chosen to uphold. It would give the opposition more visibility (the suit gets very little press or acknowledgement) and would put pressure on the store owner to rethink his position. It might also deter some from continuing to shop there. I do not know if the bigger stores are also being more strict regarding masks - haven't tested it yet. It would help to have others in tow as a show of force, but as of now, I'm a party of one - the cheese stands alone. :-(

This took place in Spain!

Looks like torture. Do any Spanish members know more?
This is what I found, torture and police being what they can do must nowadays, being idiots. Protocols that must be complied by everyone, they (authorities) do not think, is a person with mental issues! 😡

https://www.elmundo.es/cataluna/2020/11/27/5fc09e14fdddff06698b4647.html said:

Police stop a young woman after reducing her with a Taser gun in Sabadell, Barcelona

Updated Friday, 27 November 2020

The young woman was visiting a medical center and "became nervous" because her mother, who was accompanying her, could not enter the building due to the restrictions imposed by the coronavirus

The Mossos d'Esquadra arrested a young woman on Wednesday after reducing her with a Taser in front of a medical center in Sabadell (Barcelona), the Catalan police explained to Europa Press.
The Sistema d'Emergències Mèdiques (SEM) transferred her to a hospital and she was arrested for an alleged offence of assaulting two officers, who were slightly injured, and an alleged offence of damage to the premises.

This Thursday, the spokesman for the Centre for the Defence of Human Rights - Irídia, Andrés García Berrio, shared a recording of the performance on a tweet picked up by Europa Press, and said: "Human rights organizations oppose the use of electric tasers because they can lead to a worrying increase in institutional violence. This action by Mossos is an example".

[\QUOTE]

Translated with deepl

Every month more evidence piles up, suggesting that online comment threads and forums are being hijacked by people who aren't what they seem.

The anonymity of the web gives companies and governments golden opportunities to run astroturf operations: fake grassroots campaigns that create the impression that large numbers of people are demanding or opposing particular policies.

Please be wary of the comment section in articles and of tweets as well.

Part of the operation of what's coming involves using a legion of fake accounts to distort reality and debate.

Part of the operation of what's coming involves using a legion of fake accounts to distort reality and debate.

To drive this even further

Screenshot_20201130_183744.jpg

It is true. And to support your comment this is a video I made on Friday. This is close to where I live, the gastronomy area. It is in the outskirts of Buenos Aires city, the province of Buenos Aires, in the district of Lanus.

I'm glad this is happening in other places, really, after seeing how this was enforced in other provinces on the begining. Certain measures are becoming less strict. *FOR NOW* I wonder if it's because people are very tired (likely) or because there's a "vaccine" on the way. Guess we'll have to wait and see! In the meantime, let us enjoy these moments.

Well, that's for sure! Especially the Prez election part! Having now personally experienced two aspects of the Nazification of our country via the Covid scam, maintaining a cool and somewhat indifferent attitude is becoming more of a challenge. As I previously mentioned, my name was put on a restaurant brownshirt list for not donning a mask. Additionally, our governor's latest enforcement directive requiring masks in stores resulted in my being ordered out of a smaller grocery store with the manager throwing a hissy-fit while also calling the police. I debated whether or not to call the bluff and see how the police would react - acknowledgment of health exception / warning or hauled off to jail - but decided it was a fight for another day. The manager did exclaim that it wasn't her store and that she could be fired for not enforcing the owner's order. And so, I've since wondered whether I can sue for a violation of my civil rights against that store owner (necessitating finding a willing lawyer plus taking on the expense), whether to write him a forceful letter, or just again realize that one older citizen by herself really can't do much. Meanwhile, the federal lawsuit is moving along at the pace of molasses in January. By the time it gets anywhere, Pres. Biden may be a reality along with massive Covid crackdown - you WILL obey or else!!!

Frankly, I think it would be an excellent idea for the people supporting the federal lawsuit to send a contingent to the local store to protest the unconstitutional/unlawful edict the store owner has chosen to uphold. It would give the opposition more visibility (the suit gets very little press or acknowledgement) and would put pressure on the store owner to rethink his position. It might also deter some from continuing to shop there. I do not know if the bigger stores are also being more strict regarding masks - haven't tested it yet. It would help to have others in tow as a show of force, but as of now, I'm a party of one - the cheese stands alone. :-(

If it's not a too personal question (And if it is, I apologize in advance) Were you exempted of wearing a mask for health reasons? If so, what the people at that store did was very low. I'm very sorry to hear the madness you've been going through. You truly have a very strong spirit for enduring that much over the years, though! It is true that most people enforcing it are either asked to do so, even if they don't agree with it or out of pure fear. You have, on every store here, a sign saying that you're forbidden to enter if you're not wearing a mask. With alcohol and some sort of rug at the entrance.

I am personally not a huge fan of conflicts and while I have a mask, 99% of the time I'm not wearing it (My chin is warm and cozy though :lol:) but pretend I am. Or just pulling it up when I get in a store and I'm very quick about it so I can remove it quickly. Restaurants, for instance, the second you sit on the table, you can remove it. Yes, I know, it sounds crazy... but that's how their logic goes. In times like these, I don't know how much sense I can pump in their heads, the programming was too strong. Instead, I opted to not expose myself too much to any outer threat. It's not easy though!!! I must confess that I'm a big ball of stress and anxiety at times. I started taking Melatonin at night and practice EE to keep the trash out of my body.

Let's say, I'm playing safe. Some other people I know are not very lucky and they are required to wear the Asphyxionator 3000 all day because of their jobs. We're at almost the peak of crazy. I'm paying close attention to whatever happens in the States next, because everyone will follow suit with whatever decision you make up there. If a massive economic-wrecking lockdown is in order if Biden is declared as the new puppet of Palpatine, then the rest will nod and do the same over here.

EDIT: Typos

Last edited:

Sorry for the double post. I'd like to mention how this is also a thing on every Trump's tweet he's sharing. I've seen the same comments repeated over his Tweets, and sometimes from users that don't comment too much on their account and/or are from a different country/language. The curious thing I've noticed it's their timestamp, merely seconds after the tweet is shared. Some were called out even by other users, sharing how different users posted the same copy-pasted comment. Of course, there were no replies from the ones accused of being bots/fake accounts. They throw the bomb and run.

Back
Top Bottom