Conférence à Barcelone

You English is very good. And if you have difficulties saying anything, you are welcome to ask for help on the French section.

Here is our welcome message, but I'm sure you already know about it, since you have been reading the forum for a while:

Welcome to the forum. :)

Don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health and EE-Breathing Program threads as well as the Recommended books by QFS. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

In the meantime, it's a good idea to bookmark the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary and the Cassiopedia, as they are very useful references that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with. They should be consulted before posting questions on the forum.

Note that there are some "off limits" areas to the forum that are restricted to all but active forum participants, and we ask you to please keep the noise down. You will also not be able to edit or delete your posts until you reach a minimum of 50 posts. In that respect, it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

Please note that on each section of the forum, you will see a sticky topic at the beginning of the list of topics. This sticky topic called " Important threads - "Name of the section of the forum " contains all the important threads that should be read by all members.

For members interested in delving deeper into the material, check our Comprehensive Guide for the Serious Reader.

Looking forward to your participation.

P.S.: Also, if you're not aware of it, the Signs of the Times news page is an excellent place to get your news. ;D

Hello Danse La vie.
I wrote an answer to Caroline.
The problem is : through lack of money, i can't book an hotel.
So we must go very early in the morning from Beziers to Barcelone.
So, there are still two places in the car but...we leave very early.

Sebbe,

It is sad that you have to do the trip within one day, with no extra time to share with others.
I wished to spend the first night at the hotel so I can stay with Caro and Sunrise as long as possible, but then I'll have to sleep elsewhere (I feel very lucky to have been offered a couch in Barcelona) because I couldn't afford all the costs either.
So we will do as much out of the given time as possible. I'm happy to see you all.

Dear Ailén,

Yes I knew about the welcome message, but thank you for giving it again, so there's no risk I miss anything important.

The thing with the "your English is very good" can be very misleading... I observed it and you might see what I mean !
When I have difficulties saying something in English, I do like the others: I just try to make the sense of what I mean fit in the smaller format of the words I (suppose I) know, which makes me speak like a kid at best, and creates misunderstandings at worst, due to the unavoidable cuts.

I must tell you there are participants on the forum I never understood the posts of, even though I thought with time, I would... I also read questions to new members I never understood the meaning of, so I couldn't imagine what I would have to answer if I were the one asked, but I certainly figured out the task would exhaust me.

So now you know I surely will have enough to ask you in the French section about things I don't understand, not to bother you with how to express what I mean. Recently I sent to Sott a french translation of Troy Davis' message, don't get me wrong : it went quick only because I completly felt his feelings. There are kinds of texts I am unable to translate, as if there was a shield on them.

Danse la vie

Danse la vie said:
So now you know I surely will have enough to ask you in the French section about things I don't understand, not to bother you with how to express what I mean. Recently I sent to Sott a french translation of Troy Davis' message, don't get me wrong : it went quick only because I completly felt his feelings. There are kinds of texts I am unable to translate, as if there was a shield on them.

Danse la vie

Hi Danse la vie,

Don't worry about that, the french team will be happy to help you. But as the C's said Learning is fun and learning English is fun. ;D

By the way, thank you for your translation but please note that in the translation group we need translators and also proofreaders.
The translators are those who will translate an English text to a French or Spanish or German... text. And the proofreaders take the translated text and see if there is something missing, if everything is ok and if there are no mistakes...

Yes Gandalf, I know what is a translater and an proofreader. Corrections are welcome. When I "proofread" the translation a second time afterwards I found things to correct...

The reason why I sent you as quick as possible on the same day the translated Troy Davis' message is that I had a plan.
I made a search and didn't find it complete in French. The most powerful of it had been removed. I knew like-minded French would search the web just like me for this message, and thought if they can find the full translation (though not perfect) provided on Sott, many would find Sott this way. The websites who want to draw readers do this way, I've heard it's efficient.

My aim is that more French know Laura's work and, by knowing, support you/us. I find it urgent specially now.
The comment I just wrote under Juliana's article on Sott explains more :

"It is not looking good". TrueJuliana
By: danse la vie

In 2007 we saw the thick darkness come over us, we felt it everywhere, and we saw it spreading at full speed. It was clear our country -our fellow countrypeople- was obviously very, very late in comparison to other [Newspeak] "démocraties occidentales" and we distinctly felt some had given the order to fill this gap at full speed.

From the outside, there seems to be nothing left of the soul of our country, our people seem to be just another army of mobile phone bearers. But look at the light in the eyes of the youths that have been newly indoctrinated to not hear their parent's memory of freedom, when you talk to them, and they tell you they'll never forget.

Beware Juliana and all, I've heard many times in my life that in banana republics, when they find nothing against you to silence you, they at least find charges like "lack of respect for the republic", or "insulting words against state servants", etc. If necessary, they push you to the fault. Please don't let this happen.

Also, you and Laura and all the team need the support of as many French people as possible. And what I see at the moment is hurting me, because I FEAR IF FRENCH COME NOW TO SOTT AND THE FORUM, THEY WOULD FEEL NOT WELCOME AND WOULD MISS TO SUPPORT YOU. Please, don’t let ignorant supporters insult the dumb French brothers they don’t even know. This is not a way to support you.

THE MANIPULATION IS TOO OBVIOUS. Divide and conquer. Push one people against another. The harassing of you risks to produce now the insulation intended by the harassers : you could be cut from the French by the reactions to your own reaction.

Please keep Beauty, stay away from this ugliness. I always aired my thoughts to you all. We are One

Danse la vie

Bonjour,

Another reader has kindly offered to share her car with other people to go to the conference. She will be leaving from Castelnaudary. If anybody is interested, please let me know and we'll put you in touch with her.

Ailén said:
Bonjour,

Another reader has kindly offered to share her car with other people to go to the conference. She will be leaving from Castelnaudary. If anybody is interested, please let me know and we'll put you in touch with her.

Hi Ailén,

if there is still some place in that car I'd be very interested. I'll be leaving from Carcassone but I could go to Castelnaudary.

Rose said:
if there is still some place in that car I'd be very interested. I'll be leaving from Carcassone but I could go to Castelnaudary.

I just sent an e-mail to both of you. See you there!

Danse la vie said:
Beware Juliana and all, I've heard many times in my life that in banana republics, when they find nothing against you to silence you, they at least find charges like "lack of respect for the republic", or "insulting words against state servants", etc. If necessary, they push you to the fault. Please don't let this happen.

Also, you and Laura and all the team need the support of as many French people as possible. And what I see at the moment is hurting me, because I FEAR IF FRENCH COME NOW TO SOTT AND THE FORUM, THEY WOULD FEEL NOT WELCOME AND WOULD MISS TO SUPPORT YOU. Please, don’t let ignorant supporters insult the dumb French brothers they don’t even know. This is not a way to support you.

THE MANIPULATION IS TOO OBVIOUS. Divide and conquer. Push one people against another. The harassing of you risks to produce now the insulation intended by the harassers : you could be cut from the French by the reactions to your own reaction.

Danse la vie

Il serait sage de prendre en compte ce passage s'il vous plaît.
Merci à Danse la vie pour avoir préciser cela.

J'ai encore du mal à réaliser que nous n'avons pu partir pour Barcelone.
J'avais commandé 3 places avec traducteur. Debout à 4 h pour partir à 6 h de Beziers ce matin. Nous sommes 3.
Nous démarrons à 5h55 et à 6 h nous nous engageons sur la voie rapide qui nous mène à l'autoroute.
Quelques minutes après, une voiture arrive à notre hauteur sur la double voie. Je suis à l’arrière de la voiture, j'entends un choc et constate immédiatement que ma soeur, qui conduit, à un problème. Elle se tient le cou de la main gauche et le volant de la main droite. Elle a du sang sur la main et la vitre de sa portière a littéralement explosé.
La voiture qui s'est calée à notre hauteur a baissé sa vitre passager et pour nous lancer une clé à molette(!) à travers la vitre, pour s’échapper en accélérant au loin sur la voie rapide. Nous nous rangeons sur le bas côté et constatons que les éclats de verre on touché le sterno-cleido-mastoidien et on raté de peu l'artère.
Nous filons aux urgences, puis à la police pour porter plainte, avec la clé à molette comme maigre pièce à conviction.
La matinée est passée et adieu la conférence.
Aucune explication évidement, si ce n'est la bêtise crasse des gens inconscients de nous avoir fait frôlé la catastrophe.
Pensez-vous qu'il soit possible de se faire rembourser la conférence?
Bien évidement, nous pouvons fournir un duplicata de la plainte déposée et de l'itt donnée par la clinique.

J'espère que quelqu'un fera un bon résumé de cette conférence.

sebbe,
Je suis désolé pour ce qui est arrivé. C'est à peine incroyable comment les gens peuvent se comporter d'une manière si criminelle.
J'espère que votre sœur récupèrera vite de ses blessures et vous allez tous récupérer du choc émotionnel.
Pour ce qui est du remboursement des frais des la conférence, je te propose d'attendre un peu que tout le monde soit rentré de Barcelone pour en discuter avec Ailén.
Bon courage.

sebbe,
I am sorry for what happenned. It is almost incredible how people can behave in such a criminal manner.
I hope your sister will recover fast from her injuries and that you all recover from the emotional choc.
For what concerns the repaying of the conference fees, I suggest you to wait a little until everybody's back from Barcelona, so you can discuss it with Ailén.

Merci Mkrnhr pour ta réponse.

Ma soeur va bien. Avec le recul, il y a bien plus de peur que de mal.

Mon post précédent à été écrit "à chaud". Si le remboursement n'est pas possible, cela n'a, au fond, que peu d'importance, vraiment. Et se sera avec plaisir que j'apprendrai que la conférence s'est bien déroulée.

Back
Top Bottom