Conférence à Barcelone

sebbe

Jedi
FOTCM Member
Hello.
I think i'm going to Barcelona to see Laura and Ark, with two persons of my family.
My mother comes from Villeneuve sur lot to beziers where i am with my sister.
i thank it would be a good idea to make "covoiturage" in the car?
There are two empty places.

Je pense aller à la conférence de Barcelone, s'il y a assez de français pour prendre un traducteur.
Ma mère part de Villeneuve sur lot jusqu'à beziers, puis nous partons à trois.
Il reste deux places vacantes dans la voiture, ce qui pourrait permettre à tout le monde diviser les frais jusqu'en Espagne.
Si vous êtes intéressé, on peut peut etre en discuter ici même, dans le sujet.

If any other French speaker is interested in attending but could only do so provided that there was a French interpreter, please say so asap. Thanks.

Si d'autres francophones sont intéressés, mais uniquement sous la condition que l'on ait un interprète en français, veuillez nous tenir au courant le plus tôt possible. Merci.

Yes,now we finally decided and planned my wife and I to come. Just have to register

Sebbe,we met two forum members at the last EE course in Moissac and we were wishing to go in Barcelona, they were coming from near Avignon so it's on your way...

However we live near tarbes and if someone or somebody is interrested we have also two seats,it would be a pleasure :)

Don Diego said:
Yes,now we finally decided and planned my wife and I to come. Just have to register

Sebbe,we met two forum members at the last EE course in Moissac and we were wishing to go in Barcelona, they were coming from near Avignon so it's on your way...

It's ok for me.
Could they come to Beziers?

Pas de problème pour moi. Peuvent se déplacer jusqu'à Beziers?

We can contact them and ask. But just wait a few more days before making any reservation. Perceval has written to the organizers to ask about some details. In the meantime, we still don't have enough French speakers for the French interpreter to be asked to go. So, if other want to attend, speak up, please! Let's hope it's possible. It would indeed be great to have your support and meet you there.

Nous pouvons les contacter pour leur poser la question. Mais je vous prie d'attendre encore quelques jours avant de faire votre réservation. Perceval a écrit aux organisateurs pour leur demander quelques infos supplémentaires. Pour le moment, nous n'avons toujours pas assez de francophones pour qu'ils acceptent d'embaucher un interprète. Donc, si d'autres veulent s'y joindre, dites-le, please! Espérons que ce sera possible. Cela nous ferait plaisir de recevoir votre soutien et de vous rencontrer lors de cette occasion.

Ailén said:
We can contact them and ask. But just wait a few more days before making any reservation. Perceval has written to the organizers to ask about some details. In the meantime, we still don't have enough French speakers for the French interpreter to be asked to go. So, if other want to attend, speak up, please! Let's hope it's possible. It would indeed be great to have your support and meet you there.

Nous pouvons les contacter pour leur poser la question. Mais je vous prie d'attendre encore quelques jours avant de faire votre réservation. Perceval a écrit aux organisateurs pour leur demander quelques infos supplémentaires. Pour le moment, nous n'avons toujours pas assez de francophones pour qu'ils acceptent d'embaucher un interprète. Donc, si d'autres veulent s'y joindre, dites-le, please! Espérons que ce sera possible. Cela nous ferait plaisir de recevoir votre soutien et de vous rencontrer lors de cette occasion.

Patientons alors. Il est vrai qu'en se coordonnant un petit peu, on peut espérer atteindre le nombre suffisant;se serait vraiment intéressant.

So, apparently they would need at least 30 French speakers in order to hire an interpreter. But that's not the case yet (only about 15). Let's wait a bit longer.

We ordered our places and are interested in the proposition of sebbe from Béziers, to make carpool.
Thanks to Don Diego to have thought of us !
Aìlen, could you put us in contact, please?

Nous avons commandé nos places et sommes intéressées par la proposition de Sebbe pour Béziers, pour faire du covoiturage.
Merci à Don Diego d'avoir pensé à nous!
Aìlen, pourrais-tu nous mettre en contact s.t.p ?

Chers tous,

Heureusement, les organisateurs de la conférence ont accepté ! On espère avoir assez de monde, mais c'est sûr qu'il y aura une interprétation simultanée. S'il n'y avait pas assez de francophones, deux interprètes membres de notre équipe se sont proposées pour traduire gratuitement la conférence. :-D

Donc, vous pouvez vous inscrire dès maintenant. Veuillez préciser que vous désirez la traduction en français. Le prix de la conférence est de 55 euros (50 + 5 pour la traduction).

Pour l'instant, ils n'ont pas traduit leur site web. Donc, si vous avez de soucis pour comprendre l'espagnol ou l'anglais (mais ce sont des instructions standard, faciles), n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Soit en écrivant un message ici sur SOTT, soit en écrivant à info@pilulerouge.com.

A très bientôt, et au plaisir de vous rencontrer à Barcelone.

Fortunately, the organizers have accepted! We hope to have enough attendees, but no matter what, it is sure that there will be a simultaneous interpretation. If there weren't enough French speakers, two interpreters, members of our team, have offered to do the translation. :-D

So, you can go ahead and sign up now. Please specify that you wish to have the French translation. The price is 55 euros (50 + 5 for the translation).

For the moment, they haven't translated their website yet. So, if you have any problem understanding Spanish of English (but it's just easy standard instructions), feel free to contact us. Either here, or writing to info@pilulerouge.com.

See you soon in Barcelona!

Sunrise said:
We ordered our places and are interested in the proposition of sebbe from Béziers, to make carpool.
Thanks to Don Diego to have thought of us !
Aìlen, could you put us in contact, please?

Sure. I just sent you both a PM with some info. See you there!

Hi Ailen
Actually another person comes with Sunrise and I so I have take my car. So there is a seat left in my car for another person, if anybody is interested, just let me know (we are in the south of France, close to Marseille and Avignon). We can meet Sebbe in Beziers in order to drive together, it would be nice.
We can help the SOTT reader : we can meet her/him to the airport or the station, we can also book a room at our place, etc, .. just give me her/his mail address and I'll contact this person.

caro

MESSAGE TO SEBBE !
cs21 said:
"Hi Ailen
Actually another person comes with Sunrise and I so I have take my car. So there is a seat left in my car for another person, if anybody is interested, just let me know (we are in the south of France, close to Marseille and Avignon). We can meet Sebbe in Beziers in order to drive together, it would be nice.
We can help the SOTT reader : we can meet her/him to the airport or the station, we can also book a room at our place, etc, .. just give me her/his mail address and I'll contact this person.

caro "

Please forgive I don't know how to quote properly yet (neither have I had time to write any presentation), but I'm trying to do things quick, because I must book my travel to Barcelona before the tickets become unaffordable.
I am the Sott reader mentioned by Caro and Ailén. The other person who was to travel with both had to cancel just when Caro proposed to take me in her car from Avignon to Barcelone.
This new situation means that Caro and Sunrise could now accept Sebbe's "covoiturage" proposal (Béziers-Barcelone). I would then change my plans for a direct flight Paris-Barcelona. It would also be much less expensive for us all.

Caro has written to the EE-team to ask for Sebbe's e-mail but the answer hasn't come yet, this is why Sebbe I'm asking you to answer already on the forum if your proposal is still valid.

Thank you very much in advance !
Danse la vie

MESSAGE A SEBBE !
Pardon, je ne sais pas encore faire correctement les citations (ni n'ai eu le temps de faire la présentation "réglementaire"), mais je dois agir vite, parce que j'ai besoin de réserver mes billets pour Barcelone avant qu'ils deviennent inaccessibles.
Je suis la lectrice de Sott mentionnée par Caro et Ailén. L'autre personne qui devait faire le voyage avec elles a annulé juste au moment où Caro proposait de m'emmener au départ d'Avignon.
Cette nouvelle situation fait que Caro et Sunrise pourraient maintenant accepter la proposition de covoiturage de Sebbe au départ de Béziers. Je modifierais alors mes billets pour un vol direct Paris-Barcelone. Ce qui serait beaucoup moins cher pour tous.

Caro a écrit à l'équipe EE pour demander l'e-mail de Sebbe, mais la réponse n'est pas encore arrivée. C'est pourquoi je te demande, Sebbe, d'indiquer déjà sur le forum si ta proposition est toujours valide.

Merci d'avance !
(Contente d'avoir réussi à m'inscrire sur le forum)
Danse la vie

Mod's note: Edited to add the quotation boxes.

Welcome to the forum, danse la vie! Glad to see that you didn't have trouble signing up as before.

I just sent Caro the contact info requested. See you there!

Many thanks to you Ailén !

Caro has already booked the conference and hotel for me, it's a great help.
I'm so glad to meet you all there. I haven't been writing, but I have been with you for several years, reading every day as much as I could and often "airing" thoughts to Laura and many of you.
Now I'll begin to write as well... oh in English !

Danse la vie

Back
Top Bottom