Conférence à Barcelone

sebbe said:
Merci Mkrnhr pour ta réponse.

Ma soeur va bien. Avec le recul, il y a bien plus de peur que de mal.

Mon post précédent à été écrit "à chaud". Si le remboursement n'est pas possible, cela n'a, au fond, que peu d'importance, vraiment. Et se sera avec plaisir que j'apprendrai que la conférence s'est bien déroulée.

It's good to learn that your sister recovered well. That's the most important by far!

The conference went well. A picture is posted here.

Thank you Belibaste.

For the pictures, i can't access. There is a message : "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

Salut Sebbe et vraiment désolé .Nous ne t'avons pas vu à Barcelone et pensions effectivement qu'il pouvait y avoir eu un problême mais de cette sorte...Incroyable;mais le plus dingue nous sommes rentrés dans la nuit et ce matin je me reveille avec un rêve vraiment étrange...dans une voiture où je suis passager le pare brise explose et mes bras sont pénétrés de grands bouts de verre que j'ai peine à extraire...maintenant j'ai l'explication.Tous reliés!!!
Ce n'est que partie remise,nous serons en pensée avec vous pour un bon rétablissement :hug2:

sebbe said:
Thank you Belibaste.

For the pictures, i can't access. There is a message : "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

Actually the picture was posted in the FOTCM section. Here is a copy:

15102011067_jpg_thumb.png

Could somebody please, Add me to the FOTCM members? My member number is 440.

Just go back into the office from Barcelona;

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to Laura, Ark and the rest of the team for enabling us all to get together and gain from their experience, work and intuition.

To all the guys who were in Barcelona this weekend, and especially those in Paral-lel 101 I should like to say that it was a most amazing experience. Not just the conference, but the whole experience of sharing the apartments, cooking etc. Despite it raining eggs now and then :)

Of very special note was the EE session on Sunday was one of the most enlightening sessions I have ever experienced. Having a room of 20 people all looking out for each other in both body and spirit is really remarkable. I know where my thought will start during my next EE sessions..

I would sincerely like to thank the guys who organized the accommodation, it was a remarkable act of comradeship and made the Cassiopaea conference into a Cassiopaea weekend.

I look forward to meeting some or all of you again in the not too distant future.

(Feel like this should have been 2 posts, but I'm and Engineer, Lazy, Sorry :-[)

Love to you all.

John

sebbe said:
J'ai encore du mal à réaliser que nous n'avons pu partir pour Barcelone.
J'avais commandé 3 places avec traducteur. Debout à 4 h pour partir à 6 h de Beziers ce matin. Nous sommes 3.

Sebbe,

Je rentre à l'instant de Barcelone et viens de te lire. Il y a la peine de n'avoir pas pu y être avec nous tous, mais en plus cela fait quand même une lourde somme perdue, pour vous trois qui deviez faire le voyage dans la journée justement à cause des frais d'hôtel. Si l'organisateur ne rembourse pas, compte sur moi pour t'envoyer des sous. Et je suis sûre que je ne serai pas la seule !

Tiens-nous au courant
Danse la vie

Don Diego said:
...et ce matin je me reveille avec un rêve vraiment étrange...dans une voiture où je suis passager le pare brise explose et mes bras sont pénétrés de grands bouts de verre que j'ai peine à extraire...
It' s a strange coincidence, indeed.

Danse la vie said:
...Si l'organisateur ne rembourse pas, compte sur moi pour t'envoyer des sous.

Cette proposition est tout à ton honneur et je t'en remercie, mais je pense régler ceci avec les organisateurs. Le cas échéant, la dépense étant de toute façon prévue, cela ne change plus grand chose. Merci beaucoup malgré tout pour ton élan généreux.

Thank you for your offer, it is all credit to you, but i think i can settle this with the organiser. If not, what is done is done, there is no big difference anymore.
Thank you again.

Geez, sebbe! I hope you have recovered from the shock and that your sister is doing alright. That's just totally bizarre.

Very sorry that you couldn't make it to the conference, but hopefully there will be another opportunity.

Ailén said:
Geez, sebbe! I hope you have recovered from the shock and that your sister is doing alright. That's just totally bizarre.

Very sorry that you couldn't make it to the conference, but hopefully there will be another opportunity.

Thank you Ailén.

Back
Top Bottom