Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

I put this in Linguistics because Cliff High uses linguistics in his methodology to determine the likelihood of future events.

It might be interesting to see Cliff High's explanations of possible future events. He goes into politics, finance and lots of other subjects which are pretty interesting. The interview is with Greg Hunter and is 56 minutes in length.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVAI07f-5M0

mod: edit

After about the 40 min mark he talks about what he calls, woo woo stuff, and it is very interesting. Talks about possible civilization changing things located in Antarctica, technology that is buried there. He also talks about learning about our true history, and how that will change our context. Change how we view things, given a burst in knowledge. Very interesting and seems to align with our Earth changes and higher spiritual battles, you could say, that we are witnessing right now.

Richard S said:
I put this in Linguistics because Cliff High uses linguistics in his methodology to determine the likelihood of future events.

It might be interesting to see Cliff High's explanations of possible future events. He goes into politics, finance and lots of other subjects which are pretty interesting. The interview is with Greg Hunter and is 56 minutes in length.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVAI07f-5M0

I went to Clif High's website (http://halfpasthuman.com/) and couldn't find anything about his methodology at all. I was hoping he was going to explain a little bit before we pay 99 bucks for the detailed report, which caught my attention because apparently he does a lot of data mining and uses his intellect to interpret them (maybe some bots too). The overall trend of his predictions does seem plausible, though. Two things that struck me in the first half of the interview is the information about the chinese government using bitcoin to counteract possible currency devaluations and how the economic crisis is already here, if you are not part of the financial elites.

Hello H2O said:
After about the 40 min mark he talks about what he calls, woo woo stuff, and it is very interesting. Talks about possible civilization changing things located in Antarctica, technology that is buried there. He also talks about learning about our true history, and how that will change our context. Change how we view things, given a burst in knowledge. Very interesting and seems to align with our Earth changes and higher spiritual battles, you could say, that we are witnessing right now.

Now that's really interesting, concerning Antarctica, especially this session in 1996 (it would be best, in my opinion, to read it in the third volume of the annotated sessions of 1996, because Laura does offer the whole context and information about the energy levels of the sessions, not to mention the references to other books and sessions that are related):

31-08-1996 - https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34954.msg497125.html#msg497125

Q: (L) Now, in talking about these large underground cities or enclaves that we've talked about on a couple of occasions, it has been said that these beings come and actually may take human babies. I mean , this is like fairy lore, legends, of different kinds of creatures that come and steal people's babies, and they go and live underground, and sometimes, one or another will escape. Is this what we're talking about here? These kinds of situations, these underground cities and caves and civilizations and so forth?

A: Vague.

Q: (L) Well, I know it's vague... (T) Are the Celts part of these underground civilizations?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) And they came to the surface some time ago...

A: No.

Q: (L) No, they came here, and they were taken underground...

Q: (L) No, well, what's the story?

A: Went.

Q: (L) They went underground? Is that it? (T) When did they go underground?

A: Several occasions, the most recent being, on your calendar: 1941 through 1945.

Q: (L) That's when they went underground? 1941 through 1945?

A: Last episode of mass migration, mostly Deutschlanders.

Q: (T) Underground. We're talking underground, as in under the surface of the earth. Is this what we're talking about?

A: Antarctica. Under there.

Q: (T) Under Antarctica, under... Oh, in one of the big... OOOhhh!

A: Entry port.

Q: (T) They went underground in Antarctica, they built a large underground base there, this is where the Germans, as in the Nazi Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the German territory was claimed, it's in that section that's south of...

A: Yes, but they entered through their constructed base, as instructed, then were assimilated.

Q: (L) They were assimilated into the population already existent? Underground cities, underground bases?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, they didn't build them, they entered into them as instructed, and were assimilated into the population?

A: They did build a base.

Q: (T) Well, they'd have to keep expanding! Now, you said instructed... (L) Instructed by whom? (T) They were instructed to go there?

A: Those identifying themselves as "Antareans."

Q: (L) And who are the Antareans?

A: STS Humanoid Orion linkage.

Q: (L) What is an STS Orion Linkage? (T) That's the... (L) We have a new concept here. (T) They would be... the... the...the... (V) Mutant Race! (T) Yes! Those that were part of the creation...

Q: (L) What is an STS Humanoid Orion linkage?

[Part of tape seems to be missing here, questions in [brackets] are reconstruction]

A: An STS race from Orion that is humanoid.

Q: [something about who or how they got hooked up with the Nazis. Probably a question related to the group that "handled" Hitler.]

A: The Thule Society originated contact.

Q: [something about them "waiting to take over the world"]

A: Waiting?

Q: [Terry's question about what Admiral Byrd may have seen over the pole.]

A: Yes, but he was led to believe he was chasing what amounted to merely an encampment of detached Nazis.

Q: [So Byrd must have SEEN something and was then led off the track...]

A: Yes

[Tape resumes here.]

mod: minor edit

latulipenoire said:
I went to Clif High's website (http://halfpasthuman.com/) and couldn't find anything about his methodology at all. I was hoping he was going to explain a little bit before we pay 99 bucks for the detailed report, which caught my attention because apparently he does a lot of data mining and uses his intellect to interpret them (maybe some bots too).

The $99 purchase would be for all of the 2016 reports bundled together. Individual reports are $15 apiece for the PDF version and can be purchased at: http://halfpasthuman.com/Hph_reports.html
or you can get an audio (computer voice reading of the report into an MP3 file) FOR $10 there.

Clif high has been discussed here extensively already, I've written a couple pages worth here on him myself. Just use the search function. It was not unusual for him to have entire reports where none of the predictions would come to pass, and then after the fact he would try to fit the square peg in the round hole by saying that the prediction did manifest by engineering some convoluted explanation about how the lexicon was fundamentally correct although skewed. The reason he is still around is because he has always had an occasional good hit, and he has been advertising himself a bit to keep stirring up a bit of a fan base which promotes him on twitter. His "big ticket" predictions never really come to pass. He has been forecasting a collapse of the dollar pretty much every November for the past 5+ years, except this year it's supposed to happen in March. We'll see. His biggest flop was the Global Coastal Event, which was supposed to be a massive meteor or something would fall in the ocean and the resultant tsunami would severely curtail global trade. He basically put everything into this occurring in 2013, and he lost a lot of credibility when it didn't happen. He tried to use his "skewed lexicon" excuse when a couple of minor coastal disruptions did occur that maybe fulfilled .001% of the language, but nobody really bought it and even he didn't push it too much and kind of swept it under the rug.

A couple of years went by and he supposedly retuned his lexicon, and I started reading the last couple of reports to see if anything changed. His predictions seem to have gotten a little bit better, but I'm not holding my breath. He did predict that Trump would win and Hillary would go missing from a speech. He interpreted this to mean that she wouldn't show up to one of the debates due to her medical issues, but she actually didn't show up to her concession speech. It was an interesting little hit. He seems to have gotten somewhat proficient at predicting the bitcoin market, but this is not something I really care about. A lot of his recent hits seem to be related to picking up memes that are somewhat dormant under the surface of the mass consciousness and predicting when they will rise to some prominence in the media. He is currently excited about some obscure prediction about atmospheric rivers being fulfilled in the language, but atmospheric rivers have been talked about for awhile now, just not at a very high level of visibility.

His latest "big ticket" prediction is about "The Discovery" coming out of Antarctica, which is starting now and will come out in a big way in the fall. By that time the financial markets are supposed to be in freefall and the Antarctic discovery is supposed to be the big thing that builds the foundation for 21st century society. He says there is secret tech there, fundamentally extraterrestrial in origin, which will come out in time to create a new society and save it from the current dying world order. He refers to this as "Sci-Fi World". The reason all of these politicians are trying to go there is because the NWO guys are trying to get ahead of "The Discovery" and use it for their own ends. If it is true, and that seems to be quite an if, it would tie into the Cassiopaean stuff about there being some type of secret government "breakaway civilization" working with 4D STS down there where the new master race is being developed. Some of the Consortium's human agents would come up with some type of secret technology which would totally disrupt the current world order. Then they could remake the New World Order from the ashes by rebuilding society around these "revolutionary" new technologies which would allow for a much finer order of control. I'm kind of thinking about in the V miniseries when the Visitors offered these highly advanced technologies to humanity as a gift, when in reality it was a Trojan horse to put the infrastructure in place for the planetary takeover. In many ways it would seem like a fulfillment of the tarot reading on the cover of The Economist magazine. It would be quite chilling if true. Clif says the technology will have to do with energy production and distribution, and he puts a positive spin on it. Maybe it will be turned to positivity in the long run, but based on what the Cassiopaeans have said about the area being a hotbed for 4D STS, it sounds like the Consortium's agenda is about to be kicked up a notch and they're getting ready to rock and roll. The more interesting predictions never really seem to come to fruition, so again I'm not holding my breath, but I have listened to him harping on about this Antarctica thing and it does evoke half a raised eyebrow.

His esoteric podcasts can be entertaining to listen to, and he comes across as fairly well-read with some interesting and deep ideas, but I think he has some major blind spots and mixed up beliefs about things which will lead you down a dark alley if you uncritically take in what he says and allow yourself to become one of his "fan boys." Overall I don't think he's anything special, even though he does provoke my curiosity from time to time.

Neil said:
Clif high has been discussed here extensively already, I've written a couple pages worth here on him myself. Just use the search function. It was not unusual for him to have entire reports where none of the predictions would come to pass, and then after the fact he would try to fit the square peg in the round hole by saying that the prediction did manifest by engineering some convoluted explanation about how the lexicon was fundamentally correct although skewed.

There is a forum thread on Clif High here: Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

As for latulipenoire's concerns regarding his methodology, Laura comments on that in the thread:

Laura said:
Divide By Zero said:
Cliff High has set off my BS detector years ago.

I don't get how scouring the web gives any real patterns that can be so specific as he puts it, especially with exact times.

Until it can be explained and know what exactly the pattern recognition is, we have no idea if the experimenters (programmers) are influencing the results by "tweaking" what they consider a hit. It's pretty much a "black box" to us, no information as to what is deemed good information to add to the pile and what to discard.

I think the idea he's selling of tapping into some group consciousness is akin to the free energy "black boxes" (no real objective test results- energy in < energy out). As usual, when simple questions are asked - the person is lumped into the skeptic column, or how it has to be secret because then some corporation or government will buy it out/shut it down.

True.

At this point, he's embarrassed himself so many times and made so many excuses for his non-hits that he ought to just give it up I think.

Perhaps if he had started a project where his web bot collected data, he published it raw, and had open discussions about it, some headway might have been made. But he was all about selling it from the beginning. Plus, bringing in remote viewers is just muddying the waters.

I think we do a lot better assessing situations and getting a handle on what is possible and probable here just using the data we collect on SOTT and rational discussion.

Cliff High was on the air already before Sott.net.was on the web,..that's the only thing I would not agree, that he could be collecting data from this source etc...on the other hand, yes could be that a "corporation"is behind the web bot to bring data to cliff, etc etc....probably. :huh: :shock:

Neil said:
[...] [...]

His latest "big ticket" prediction is about "The Discovery" coming out of Antarctica, which is starting now and will come out in a big way in the fall. By that time the financial markets are supposed to be in free fall and the Antarctic discovery is supposed to be the big thing that builds the foundation for 21st century society. He says there is secret tech there, fundamentally extraterrestrial in origin, which will come out in time to create a new society and save it from the current dying world order. He refers to this as "Sci-Fi World". The reason all of these politicians are trying to go there is because the NWO guys are trying to get ahead of "The Discovery" and use it for their own ends. If it is true, and that seems to be quite an if, it would tie into the Cassiopaean stuff about there being some type of secret government "breakaway civilization" working with 4D STS down there where the new master race is being developed. Some of the Consortium's human agents would come up with some type of secret technology which would totally disrupt the current world order. Then they could remake the New World Order from the ashes by rebuilding society around these "revolutionary" new technologies which would allow for a much finer order of control. I'm kind of thinking about in the V miniseries when the Visitors offered these highly advanced technologies to humanity as a gift, when in reality it was a Trojan horse to put the infrastructure in place for the planetary takeover. In many ways it would seem like a fulfillment of the tarot reading on the cover of The Economist magazine. It would be quite chilling if true. Clif says the technology will have to do with energy production and distribution, and he puts a positive spin on it. Maybe it will be turned to positivity in the long run, but based on what the Cassiopaeans have said about the area being a hotbed for 4D STS, it sounds like the Consortium's agenda is about to be kicked up a notch and they're getting ready to rock and roll. The more interesting predictions never really seem to come to fruition, so again I'm not holding my breath, but I have listened to him harping on about this Antarctica thing and it does evoke half a raised eyebrow.

Cliff high might be referring to "rumors" that have been circling the internet - on something called "the Ark of Gabriel" and recent activity being reported of some high profile visits to Antarctica?

A strange series of seemingly linked news stories popped up recently about something called the Ark of Gabriel. It’s referred to as “Gabriel’s Instructions To Muhammad” and is mentioned in conjunction with mass deaths in Saudi Arabia, Russian military operations, secret bases in Antarctica and, most recently, the leader of the Russian Orthodox Church. What is the Ark of Gabriel and why is it suddenly in the news?

The Ark of Gabriel, Antarctica, Russia and the Apocalypse
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/02/the-ark-of-gabriel-antarctica-russia-and-the-apocalypse/

Feb. 25, 2016 - While substantiated references to the Ark of Gabriel seem to be non-existent, there are plenty of unsubstantiated tales about it. The most popular story is that the Archangel Gabriel – who many believe told Mary she would give birth to Jesus and dictated the Koran to the Prophet Muhammed – also gave an ark to Muhammed to bury at a place of worship where it would not be removed until the end of the world. It’s not the same as the Ark of the Covenant, which is mention in the Christian Bible and the Koran.

That place of worship was believed to be the Grand Mosque (Masjid al-Haram Mosque) in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, where millions pilgrimage annually. The Grand Mosque was being expanded in 2015 when, on September 11th, a crane fell, killing 107 people, including a construction crew. One rumor was that the construction crew had discovered the Ark of Gabriel and was killed by a “plasma emission.” Less than two weeks later, on September 24th, an estimated 4,000 worshipers were killed in what was officially called a stampede and unofficially called another “plasma emission” linked to the Ark.

The story picks up in December 2015 when unconfirmed reports arose of the Russian naval research vessel Admiral Vladimisky arriving at the Saudi port city of Jeddah to pick up the Ark and take it to Antarctica for safekeeping, possibly in the secret Nazi UFO base there that apparently the Russian government knows the location of. Russian ships were indeed seen in the area at that time on “maneuvers” and the Vladimisky had visited the port, but reportedly for R&R and supply replenishment.

Fast forward to February 2016 when rumors of the Ark’s movement portending the end of the world reportedly prompted Pope Francis to meet with Patriarch Kirill, the first meeting of the heads of the Roman Catholic and Russian Orthodox churches in almost 1,000 years. Parts of their meeting were secret but it was alleged that the Pope gave the Patriarch an “ancient secret manuscript” about the Ark of Gabriel.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years

Where did Patriarch Kirill go after meeting with Pope Francis? To Antarctica! It was there he was photographed walking with penguins but not photographed allegedly praying with the secret document over the Ark of Gabriel at the Russian Orthodox Holy Trinity Church – the only church in Antarctica. The Ark and most likely the secret manuscript were then allegedly taken by Russian secret forces to an even more secret hideaway in Antarctica.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/18/head-of-russian-orthodox-church-quizzes-penguin-on-antarctica-visit

There are a lot of holes and unanswered questions in this seemingly linked series of events, starting with the unconfirmed history of the Ark of Gabriel and ending with why sworn enemies Russia and Saudi Arabia would be cooperating to protect a religious “secret weapon.”

Whether you believe any or all of it, it’s a story worthy of Dan Brown for those who love the smell of conspiracy in the morning.

For Today in Conspiracy Corner we travel all the way to Antarctica. That is where the 2nd man on the moon (official story) - iconic Apollo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin sent out a cryptic Tweet he then later deleted. The Tweet featured a picture of a mysterious pyramid and the caption "We are all in danger. It is evil itself.”

http://www.break.com/article/apollo-astronaut-buzz-aldrin-tweets-from-antarctica-3067214

For medical reasons Aldrin had been evacuated from the South Pole on December 1st where he was visiting as part of a tourist group. The American hero was air lifted to New Zealand with fluid in his lungs, but soon recovered with antibiotics and rest. At least according to the official story. The strange Tweet opens up fresh questions about his REAL reason for going to Antarctica at the age of 86 and what exact illness he may have contracted from whatever he encountered down there.

The alleged pyramid is located adjacent to the United Kingdom’s Princess Elisabeth Station at the South Pole. It has been noted on Google Earth for its symmetrical, artificial looking appearance in contrast to other glaciers and rock formations in the area.

To top it off Secretary of State John Kerry also recently traveled to Antarctica in November supposedly to personally take a look at how the ice was melting on the continent and report his findings to international climate meetings happening in Marrakech, Morocco. After all he did negotiate the Paris Climate Agreement which is soon going to be terminated- so maybe this was one last hurrah for Kerry? I mean why did he have to go himself, why couldn’t he just talk to the scientists?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/11/14/here-are-pictures-of-john-kerry-in-antarctica-to-remind-you-global-warming-is-still-happening/?utm_term=.fb729a1d58fd

Rumors that Obama secretly visited Antarctica in March 2016 - Simultaneous to Obama's visit to the South Pole, his director of CIA, James Clapper, made a secret trip to Australia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B97kDYEIWvE (14:05 min.)

The meeting between Pope Francis and Patriarch Kirill, was the first meeting of the heads of the Roman Catholic and Russian Orthodox churches in almost 1,000 years. But the first opening of relations between the two Christian churches happened in 1964.

the Great Schism of 1054, where relations between Western and Eastern Christianity separated.

The first opening of relations between the two Christian churches happened in 1964,
when the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Athenagoras and Pope Paul VI shared a 'kiss of peace'. A year later, the reciprocal anathemas were lifted, a new stage in the history of the two churches beginning.

Patriarch Teoctist met for the first time with Pope John Paul II on January 4, 1989, when during a layover in Rome he was received with protocol becoming of an official visit.

The Holy Synod of the Romanian Orthodox Church agreed, on December 16, 1998, for the visit of the Pope in Romania and on February 12, 1999, Patriarch Teoctist addressed an invitation to His Holiness. Pope John Paul II accepted the invitation on March 12, 1999. The visit of Pope John Paul II in Romania took place between May 7-9, 1999.

Pope John Paul II passed away on April 2, 2005.

On May 1, 2011, Pope John Paul II was beatified by his successor Benedict XVI, and on April 27, 2014, Pope Francis declared him a saint.

http://www.agerpres.ro/english/2014/05/07/documentary-15-years-since-pope-john-paul-ii-s-visit-to-romania-08-33-07

It seems that many former NASA astronauts are involved with work connected to Antarctica.

Dr. Scott Parazynski has an intimidating resume. A former NASA astronaut who served on the Space Shuttle, Parazynski now oversees medical operations for the National Science Foundation's (NSF) United States Antarctic Program's bases and outposts on the polar continent. He's also a former Olympic luge coach and an accomplished mountaineer who successfully climbed Mount Everest in 2009. At his current position, Parazynski is responsible for hiring doctors and medical support staff for multiple Antarctic bases and on-ice care for all United States Antarctic Program participants.

Extreme Leadership Lessons From Astronaut, Antarctic Doctor Scott Parazynski
https://www.fastcompany.com/3001048/extreme-leadership-lessons-astronaut-antarctic-doctor-scott-parazynski

Russia is also very much involved in the Antarctic.

Russia to spend $30mln on Antarctic polar stations in 2014
https://www.rt.com/news/russia-antarctic-stations-exploration-541/

Russia is set to allocate over $30 million to boost its five polar bases, including the Vostok research station, and fund exploration in the region in 2014, the Natural Resources and Environment Ministry stated.

Russia maintains five permanent polar stations in Antarctica. In 2010 the government adopted a ten-year plan dubbed “Russian Antarctic Strategy 2020”. The plan focuses on effective functioning of the Russian Antarctic Expedition – Russia’s main entity in the region – and ensures sustainable development of its infrastructure.

I think, I also read that Russia was behind the formation and paperwork for this "Polar Code"?

Polar Code of the International Maritime Organization will come into force on January 1.
https://sputniknews.com/world/201701011049172295-polar-ships-code-come-force/

The International Code for Ships Operating in Polar Waters (Polar Code) of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) will come into force on January 1.

"The Polar Code … is intended to cover the full range of shipping-related matters relevant to navigation in waters surrounding the two poles – ship design, construction and equipment; operational and training concerns; search and rescue; and, equally important, the protection of the unique environment and eco-systems of the polar regions," the IMO said in a statement.

piliangie said:
Cliff High was on the air already before Sott.net.was on the web,..that's the only thing I would not agree, that he could be collecting data from this source etc...on the other hand, yes could be that a "corporation"is behind the web bot to bring data to cliff, etc etc....probably. :huh: :shock:

Can you tell us when Cliff began his show? Give a link?

The earliest the Wayback Machine has his website saved as is Sept 2003 - https://web.archive.org/web/20030101000000*/http://www.halfpasthuman.com

Clif has said in interviews that he did his first data collection and analysis or as he terms it 'a data run' in 1997, if I remember correctly.

The earliest I have found of where he corresponded with someone and had information posted on the internet was on the site UrbanSurvival in Aug 2001 https://web.archive.org/web/20010821012726/http://www.urbansurvival.com/tip.htm

they say first published in July 2001, as described by the creator of Urban Survival at this page http://archive.is/20130205101846/urbansurvival.com/simplebots.htm#selection-213.0-219.37

IMO, CLiff's data resembles the Farsight's RV data... very indistinct stuff, subject to a multitude of interpretation, and their proclaimed 'successes' or 'hits' seems mostly 'much ado about nothing'. Perhaps this is the angle the C's took when it was discussed in a session? Same with Possibility/probability issues? Which ties into the SG experiments down in Antarctica.... which vector are you checking? Now if they could get better at picking up those streams with the best p/p potentials, like in that book series Celestine Prophecy... the 2nd or 3rd, in which the guy is on the road in the truck evading the military, comes across that fork in the road and what at first seems the obvious choice, with another look, seems not... neither of these groups seems able to make that distinction... yet... so it's hard to pay much attention to them until they do.

Thanks, Richard S, Neil and Hesper! I should've searched for previous discussions about his work before commenting. I assumed it was the first time he was being referred to. :halo:

Laura, I don't remember exactly when or where I started to hear the web bot predictions (cliff High) it was around 2007 or 2008 and you can only hear his voice because it was like a radio show he never show his face in those years, I think it was the veritas show,
Regards! :)

And yes Bear is right in his search, urban survival also, I didn't follow to much of his data, but when he catch my attention it was when he was predicting a big flood event in the northwest pacific coast, ...that didn't happen In that year ...

Interesting way to make predictions. What started out (in 2000?) as a project to try and make money from the stock market trends ended up with data predicting so much more. What it does seem to highlight in the beginning of this You Tube vid, for me, is that most humans are so easily manipulated. Reality via the media is not so real and yet, it effects they way people feel.

Back
Top Bottom