Charlie Veitch of the Love Police does a complete 180 on 9/11

42k4n3

The Force is Strong With This One
I will reserve my opinions for after some discussion on this has been made, but posted up today, Charlie Veitch talks with Max Igan and discusses how he has changed his mind regarding the truth movement for 9/11 and has claimed to believe the official story and that Al Queda did in fact carry it out as the commission report claims.

_http://www.thegic.org/video/why-charlie-veitch-changed-his_

It's a 3 part video with part one starting at the link above.

Him saying "it's the simplist explanation, so it must be the truth" made my jaw simply drop.

Disclaimer: I had always my suspicions about Mr. Veitch as either a willing vector of disinfo. He was essentially the tails side to Alex Jones' heads on the same coin. Both using a blowhorn to get a message across. One spouting anger and derision whilst the other exalted love through cynicism. but this latest development makes me wonder what was said to him during his "9/11 tour" to make him so bald-facely make such a public about-face.

42k4n3 said:
Him saying "it's the simplist explanation, so it must be the truth" made my jaw simply drop.

Disclaimer: I had always my suspicions about Mr. Veitch as either a willing vector of disinfo. He was essentially the tails side to Alex Jones' heads on the same coin. Both using a blowhorn to get a message across. One spouting anger and derision whilst the other exalted love through cynicism. but this latest development makes me wonder what was said to him during his "9/11 tour" to make him so bald-facely make such a public about-face.

Yes, that about turn is interesting. Maybe his recent arrest has made him a little more 'compliant' _http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-13237702

He states in part 1 of 3 that he changed his mind while on a trip with a film crew commissioned for a 10 year anniversary program to be released called 9/11 conspiracy road-trip.
Veitch also states that he have gotten a lot of death-threats from "truthers" and that he will make a documentary about the truth-movement and incorperate all the death-threats into it, while also showing how many absurd theories are floating around.

Smells almost like a set-up from the beginning?

There is a related clue that could have hinted somewhat that not all was right with Veitch, in a interview with Corbett http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlUBJaY6oHs&NR=1 @ 3:45 they talk about Ian Tomlinsons muder, the guy who police brutally tackled so he hit his head and later died. Veitch says that he talked to Ian and realized that was violent, drunk(Smelling very very heavily of alcohol as Veitch puts it), angry and looking for a fight with the police, while he in reality was on his way home from his job selling newspapers and was shoved to the ground, not having provoked the police in any way.

GRiM said:
He states in part 1 of 3 that he changed his mind while on a trip with a film crew commissioned for a 10 year anniversary program to be released called 9/11 conspiracy road-trip.
Veitch also states that he have gotten a lot of death-threats from "truthers" and that he will make a documentary about the truth-movement and incorperate all the death-threats into it, while also showing how many absurd theories are floating around.

Smells almost like a set-up from the beginning?

Could be, yes.

Looks like another person has been falling into deep sleep and wishes for an easy life. As he talked in one of the interviews about -love- and -truth-, red flags rose up. Now he is like just any other guy who likes to hear himself talking through a megaphone.

The story is covered also now on sott.

Thank you very much Gawan, that url seems to cover it thoroughly. Just what I was looking for! :)

Back
Top Bottom