Charlie Sheen joins 911 Truth Movement!

He also appears to be getting more 'air time' on the mainstream media amidst off-the-record claims that management of these concerns are trying to suppress the story. Not that this is much of a surprise.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/150406defiantsheen.htm

A Defiant Sheen Challenges Official 9/11 Fable on National TV
Dares Millions of Viewers to "Do [their] own research"

Prison Planet | April 15 2006

Actor Charlie Sheen made history when he first questioned the official story of 9/11, calling it the "biggest conspiracy theory of them all." Sheen's comments sent shockwaves across the alternative media and have been one of the biggest stories on the internet for weeks. The story also garnered prime time coverage by major news outlets including CNN, FOX News, and hundreds of newspapers worldwide.

Following his brave step into the spotlight over his 9/11 questions and the ensuing backlash of attacks and hit pieces, Sheen issued an email statement to the media demanding that he be challenged on the facts instead of junior high name-calling. Not one single mainstream media outlet has had the nerve to take Sheen up on his challenge.

Only a few days after Sheen's story broke in the mainstream press, sources within FOX News and CNN told Alex Jones off-the-record that there was a concerted effort from their companies' management to "kill" the Sheen story and to end any favorable coverage of the 9/11 Truth Movement. Producers were given this dictate despite the record high ratings and positive audience feedback that was received from coverage of the Sheen 9/11 story.

On Friday, April 14th on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live talk show, Sheen once again brought forward his questions about the official story to tens of millions of Americans. When asked by host Jimmy Kimmel about the statements he made on The Alex Jones radio show, Sheen succinctly remarked, "I just had questions, I had a lot of questions."

He went further, decrying the media's treatment of his statements, noting that "[the mainstream media] didn't really take a look at any of the stuff I was asking them to look at, any of the evidence or any of the stuff that generated those questions..." instead they spun it into the story of whether or not he was "qualified" to question the government.

"I felt the only real validation that I needed was being a tax paying citizen that loves my country," Sheen expressed to a powerful round of applause from the studio audience. Sheen continued, "What happed to the time in this country when we were entitled, when we had a constitutional and a God-given right to be curious about things that didn't make sense."

When asked by Kimmel what had brought him to pose his questions about the official story, Sheen replied, "I've done a lot of research," then referred to the growing number of high-profile individuals who have already bravely stepped forward to ask questions about 9/11, stating "...its not just me, its the people that have come before me - the experts and the engineers, the physicists and the scientists and the scholars, that raised a lot of these things and I took a look at their research and said yeah, it doesn't add up, a lot of it doesn't add up, hence these questions."

Before Kimmel moved the discussion to another topic, Sheen was careful to remind the audience, "There are two areas: Building 7 and the five frames from the Pentagon. Don't listen to me, do your own research."

Following the broadcast of the Jimmy Kimmel Live show, Alex Jones spoke with Sheen about his views concerning the interview. Sheen made the following statement:

"This is a landmark moment in the 9/11 Truth Movement. We have fired a flaming arrow into the heart of the myopic propaganda posing as the irrefutable official story. Come one, come all, the floodgates have opened! Reveal your patriotism."

In response Alex Jones stated, "In my 12 years of broadcast, I have broken hundreds of stories that have gained national attention, but none have captured the imagination of the people like Charlie Sheen's statements on 9/11. Universally people recognize that his courageous stand has smashed the floodgates and the tide has now turned. The 9/11 Truth Movement saw its birth over four and a half years ago and it witnessed an unprecedented infusion when Charlie Sheen spoke out. "

"The bottom line is that people resonate with Charlie Sheen's courage. The average man or woman understands that Sheen is taking a risk by saying aloud what they have only thought about in secret: 9/11 was an inside job and the foundational event for the police state growing in America and the pretext for the ongoing wars for global empire."

I've just had the thought that Charlie Sheen would not be getting all this mainstream 'air time', if he wasn't being 'set up' for something, or about to be 'used' by the PTB.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprized to see him in the starring role of a new 9/11 movie.

EsoQuest said:
Personally, I wouldn't be surprized to see him in the starring role of a new 9/11 movie.
For challenging the US corrupt government's official story? Lol, I see that 'honour' more likely going to either Tom Cruise or Mel Gibson. They're better 'connected' into the PTB's establishment.

Ruth said:
For challenging the US corrupt government's official story?
No, for getting the people's attention and trust so that the PTB can "uncover" a kindler, gentler story that involves corruption of people and not the system itself. For playing an instrumental role in deepening the trance, and helping to get the real perpetrators off the hook. I really wonder who isn't connected to the PTB's establishment. There are after all many layers of connection and willingness to work with the PTB.

Yes. And it can't but help the ptb that there are areas of disinformation in the message being delivered by certain high profile films that challenge the official story, aswell as omissions that will allow the ptb, when ready, to turn around and say that yes 9-11 didn't happen the way you were told (or the way we first thought) but you were wrong on the details, here's the full story. The mainstream media will come to the rescue and provide that "full story" and again the illusion of freedom will be maintained. After all, the "correct" story will have been provided by Big Brother in the end, who only has your best interests at heart. Go back to sleep.

At least, this is one possibility.

And currently there is an attempt to associate the Pentagon Strike evidence with unsubstantiated 9-11 theories and areas of disinformation.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it serves the interests of a certain lobby in America for the threat of 9/11 exposure to be kept hanging over the Bush administration. While the 9/11 truth movement is united on the demolition of the twin towers and WTC7, the Pentagon attack that has become the source of "division". This would appear to be the work of Cointelpro. Why must unified efforts to expose the truth of the Pentagon attack be thwarted? Because the Pentagon attack contains the seeds of the double cross and the potential to expose the fact that the US government is beholden to another entity.

Joe

Joe said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that it serves the interests of a certain lobby in America for the threat of 9/11 exposure to be kept hanging over the Bush administration. While the 9/11 truth movement is united on the demolition of the twin towers and WTC7, the Pentagon attack that has become the source of "division". This would appear to be the work of Cointelpro. Why must unified efforts to expose the truth of the Pentagon attack be thwarted? Because the Pentagon attack contains the seeds of the double cross and the potential to expose the fact that the US government is beholden to another entity.

Joe
The 9/11 truth movement's focus on the WTC demolition isn't too surprising seeing as it was the most visible (and therefore accessible to investigation?) of the three events. And they must have been 'on to something', even if it was just attracting a whole lot of attention, for Cointelpro to ramp up so quickly against them and compromise them. Were they the first to get compromised, I wonder?

The military is notoriously difficult to get information out of. That may call for a low ranked whistle blower and you can be sure that if that was going to happen, he or she would not last very long in 3D. There is A LOT at stake here: the organisers or those who had a hand in 9/11s careers; manipulating an invasion of Iran and putting down future insurrection in the US (which I have a nasty suspicion IS going to happen whether the people like it or not).

Focusing on one plane crash and its consequences seems to me to be diverting attention from the others. I'm sure Cointelpro would find that quite appropriate. I believe its best to keep attention on all three. They all have glaring inconsistencies, its just that the Pentagon is the MOST glaring (where did that Boeing go to again - its not 'parked' on the lawn?).

The certain 'lobby' that wants an invasion of Iran to go ahead must wait until the US 'sells' the idea to the public. It also needs to pull quite a surprise out of its 'bag of tricks' in order to convince the general public that this isn't all about THEM and that there is actually a real reason for attacking Iran - even it it is all a lie. I suspect it will take about a year even if they had hoped for it to occur sooner.

Ruth said:
The 9/11 truth movement's focus on the WTC demolition isn't too surprising seeing as it was the most visible (and therefore accessible to investigation?) of the three events. And they must have been 'on to something', even if it was just attracting a whole lot of attention, for Cointelpro to ramp up so quickly against them and compromise them.
The so-called "9-11 Truth" Movement was never really about sincere individuals wanting to out the truth. It is inevitable that groups of these individuals have become a big part of the movement over time but as ever truth is never the goal of any movement begun by a pathocracy. It is ultimately designed to divert.
What we we are watching now is really a large scale re-ponerisation, of a movement that now contains many who are sincere in their goals.
OSIT.

Focusing on one plane crash and its consequences seems to me to be diverting attention from the others. I'm sure Cointelpro would find that quite appropriate. I believe its best to keep attention on all three. They all have glaring inconsistencies, its just that the Pentagon is the MOST glaring (where did that Boeing go to again - its not 'parked' on the lawn?).
Read what Joe has written again.

Yes, the Pentagon attack is most glaring, by design.

But consider that when any group who is voicing ideas useful to the pathocracy is assisted into a high profile postion control is maintained if the theories being presented and/or the groups presenting them or their associations have flaws which can be exploited if and when necessary. SOP. And it's been interesting to observe the process from the beginning on this one.

Darren said:
Yes, the Pentagon attack is most glaring, by design.
Indeed. And forcing acceptance of this lie only deepens the trance state of the masses.

Another thing: even if the Twin Towers were finally proven to have been brought down by controlled demolition, the blame would be shifted only to method, not perpetrators. Sure, the government might be implicated in a cover-up, but they could easily say that they did it to prevent widespread panic that might occur if the public learned that terrorists could execute such a complex plan that included planting the explosives that brought the towers down.

However, if it was proven -demonstrated with no doubt, no wiggle room - that Flight 77 did NOT hit the Pentagon, shifting the blame both as to method AND perpetrators would be a LOT harder. After all, Babs Olson is supposed to have called her husband from the flight...

And then, of course, there would be a terrific outcry from the public demanding to know WHAT happened to Flight 77. It wouldn't be so easy to just say: "well, Osama and the gang kidnapped the whole plane and we don't know what happened to it." I think that would just go over the top of what the public could be convinced to believe.

So, again, as Jean-Pierre Petit suggested last night, it would be SO easy to expose THAT lie by building a facsimile of the section of the Pentagon that was hit, get a used 757 loaded with cadavers, luggage and fuel, and remote control crash it into the facsimile. That would settle, once and for all, exactly what happens when a 757 hits the Pentagon.

If the 911 Truth Movement wants to really put the perpetrators where they belong - behind bars - then THAT'S the thing to focus on. Raise the money to conduct the experiment, and it'll be all over.

Laura said:
Darren said:
So, again, as Jean-Pierre Petit suggested last night, it would be SO easy to expose THAT lie by building a facsimile of the section of the Pentagon that was hit, get a used 757 loaded with cadavers, luggage and fuel, and remote control crash it into the facsimile. That would settle, once and for all, exactly what happens when a 757 hits the Pentagon.

If the 911 Truth Movement wants to really put the perpetrators where they belong - behind bars - then THAT'S the thing to focus on. Raise the money to conduct the experiment, and it'll be all over.
You're talking about a LOT of money. 757's are tens of millions of dollars, and the operational costs of one are something like $50 per minute. At least, that's what one of my former flight instructors told me. Not to mention all the people you'll need to hire to install the remote control hardware, and the pilot who will be flying the thing remotely. And they bill by the hour.

And you can't buy one on the sly - the government would eventually learn of what you're planning, and I suspect they'd throw everything at you to stop it. Aviation is heavily regulated.

However, doing this in a computer simulation I think would be feasible. Flight simulators (like X-Plane) are good enough to model all of the flight characteristics of a 757. Combine that with some finite element analysis materials simulation, and it might take a while, but you'd get a pretty good picture of what might hve happened.

I wonder if anyone has tried doing this yet?

John Chang said:
I wonder if anyone has tried doing this yet?
I'm wonderding why I haven't heard this even proposed before. It sounds reasonable, and it sounds affordable. Do you think it's just one of those ideas that hasn't been proposed because it's right under one's nose, or because it's not considered reliable (although I woundn't know why)? I'm pretty much running out of rational explanations why a considerably large "truth movement" hasn't even speculated (to my knowledge) in this direction.

Well, it's strange isn't it that no one has ever proposed it? We were sitting there at the table with Jean-Pierre who is a scientist and a genius at solving mechanical problems. We had earlier talked about problems that had come up in his lab at Luminy and how he would set up experiments to solve these mechanical problems. He talked about building different types of "water tunnels" to solve problems in MagnetoHydroDynamics, etc where you get the water flowing, the device being tested is in the water, and condensed milk is trickled in because it doesn't disperse in the water so readily and it will show how the water is flowing, swirling, and so on.

So, of course, when the subject shifted to the pentagon crash and Jean-Pierre was expressing absolute ridicule for anybody who believed that a 757 could or would do what the Administration's conspiracy racket says it did, he then just said there was one sure way to prove it: an experiment.

So, once he said it, once he described it, well... it just made perfect sense. You don't need to build the whole Pentagon, just a section of it. It doesn't have to be wired or furnished or anything, just the basic structure using the same building specs as the real thing... reinforced concrete, limestone facade, etc. You don't need a new 757 either. Get one that's ready to be mothballed... Get some bodies, luggage, etc, load 'er up and let 'er rip.

And the beauty of it just sort of rendered me speechless.

So, we started talking about how to get such an experiment set up. It would take a few million, no doubt. But you would think that the supporters of the administration that REALLY believe the lies would be willing to put up this money to put a stop to the rumors and speculations, right?

As I have said on a number of occasions, focusing on the Pentagon is the thing for all 911 Truth people to do... to press on it unrelentingly because it IS the weak link.

A lot of people think that the twin towers are the weak link because it is so "obvious" that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition. But think about that for a moment: suppose it DOES become widely accepted that there were demolition charges... So? The PTB can go in several directions to deal with such an "accepted fact." Either Osama and the gang managed to plant those charges, or there were "rogues" in the government, all kinds of ways to shift the blame.

But there is NO WAY TO SHIFT THE BLAME for the Pentagon if it is exposed as a FRAUD.

Suppose that such an experiment proves unequivocally that a 757 could NOT have crashed into the Pentagon? How is the military center of the greatest power on earth going to explain that? It's not like they can say that Osama and the gang managed to sneak in and plant demolition charges...

Then, of course, there are the videos... If it is proven that a 757 could not have crashed into the Pentagon, then that means that the gov confiscated the videos to deliberately cover that fact up, to HIDE what did crash into the Pentagon. They will also have to explain the lies of Ted Olson about the phone calls from his wife, Babs...

Most of all, they will have to explain what DID happen to Flight 77.

Can you imagine them saying that Osama hijacked the plane and flew it to Afghanistan? And why they didn't reveal this from the start? And why they didn't start the largest REAL man-hunt in history to find that plane?

Well, obviously this is a BIG can of worms.

I wonder if Hugo Chavez is on for this one? How about Jimmy Walters? This would be money spent on the best of all causes... it would bring the WHOLE house of cards down just like that! Just perform the experiment with about 5000 international expert observers and live TV coverage...

Is the timing of publicity about Mr Sheen's ex-spouse's allegations (of his abusiveness) that has led to a restraining order being brought against him, of interest in that it appears as part of a process of discrediting those who speak out about the obvious?

Does it make a difference to his ability to speak and bring attention to truths?

Back
Top Bottom